Brandi and Kelly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to lie under the hot water letting it splash her sex with the inevitable play for a much needed orgasm. Instead she dried her naked body ready to pad back on bare feet into the dungeon. She felt guilty as the sluts' moans and groans had settled into a pathetic pleading for an orgasm.

Before Brandi could do anything Kevin returned with John. "Assume your position Pet Slave," John commanded. "You have no right to punish my slave." He stated.

There was no anger in the voice but she knew there was trouble on the way so jumped to the floor. She spread her legs displaying her sex to them both. Her hands went behind her neck to thrust small breasts out for them, only they took no notice.

"Where's the key?" John asked.

Thankful she hadn't carried through on the idea of flushing it. She swallowed as a tinge of fear stroked her throat and replied "In the bathroom, Sir." Brandi quavered.

John unlocked his slave's pussy and pulled out the tormenting devices. Michele still moaned having been caught on the edge of an orgasm for too long. Brandi watched him fondle her breasts while whispering in an ear what seemed soothing words. He unzipped his jeans. She watched in fascination as he took out a large penis and fed it into her open dripping pussy.

She was still bent over in the stocks pathetically pleading to be taken. Her legs stiffened on feeling his cock touch her prone body. She wailed in excitement. He thrust in a long slow hard stroke.

"Oh! Thank you, Master!" She screeched. Her whole body quaked with an orgasm raking her body from head to toe. The orgasm didn't last long but it left her panting. At last the pathetic noise had subsided as she keened a satisfied sound of pleasure.

"Thank you, master, for letting me cum. Thank you Master," she intoned. It sounded like a well learnt religious chant.

Turning to Brandi he said, "You haven't been here long enough to know what you were doing to a Slut Slave. A slut is always on the edge ready to cum for a master so we have to treat it right. From what Kevin told me I understand why you did it but you still need to be punished."

Kevin had released the Slut Slave for her to collapse in a corner. She eventually assumed the position to await her master's pleasure, or displeasure.

Brandi shivered with fear unsure if she could stand another punishment. Would it be another public spanking or a harsher more humiliating reprimand? Brandi lowered her head in shame.

Kevin brought over the familiar spreader bar while John looked down at her. The look wasn't fierce but it was enough to overawe her into obedience. There was no telling what this man could do. She felt so vulnerable and naked but dare not cover her body from that powerful stare. Even if she wanted to there was no way to pull her ankles together while they were gripped wide in the spreader bar.

Kevin came over with a small machine similar to the one that had pierced the nipples. In dismay she watched him kneel between her legs, knowing what was to happen next but trying not to believe it. With eyes wide open, the pupils surrounded with the whites of her eyes; she watched closely mesmerised by the sight of this final degradation.

She could feel him pushing and pulling at the lips of her pussy. This was too much! She couldn't let him do this. Brandi had been wrong it was she who needed protection not Kelly.

"Nooo! Please, Master," Brandi begged. A sharp sting brought a gasp from her throat replacing the whispered pleading. John was watching the process but he was no longer in Brandi's vision as she laid back in pain and sorrow. The wariness over his presence had been forgotten as all she could think about was the piercing of her pussy lips.

The sting was not so great as to prevent her from shouting out at Kevin rather it was the indignity of it that dried her mouth speechless. Yet again this man was piercing her body. He had a key to the locks on her pierced ears and he had pierced her nipples and even her mouth had been pierced with his penis. Now he was piercing her pussy.

The thought of him playing with her body as though it belonged to him brought a feeling of subservience to this man that was difficult to shake off. Her mouth opened to shout at him. Unsure if it was a weak plea for clemency or an outburst of anger the answer was drowned by a cry of pain as another sharp sting choked off the words.

Brandi sobbed from the disgrace of having her lips pierced. She laid on the floor in complete submission having given in from the indignity and humiliation. The feeling of having lost ownership of her body to him was overwhelming. It was all the more terrible that this ill-treatment yet again left her feeling aroused.

Brandi wanted to loudly curse him yet at the same time felt a great need for his arms about her. She wanted again to feel his protective embrace. The confusion of feelings left her bemused, unable to think straight. One powerful emotion was clear. She needed a cock. She wanted at last to lose the virginity that had been held on to for so long.

The idea shocked her. The very idea of letting Kevin take her virginity was strange when even boyfriends had been refused. He wasn't even someone she had got to know very well.

She hardly felt the spreader bar being removed then he helped her up from the floor. Kevin led the helpless wreck back to their room. He bathed her and pampered her with ointments and perfumes while she wondered at the feelings assaulting a whirling mind.

Kevin laid her back on the bed looking at the beautiful petite naked body. The slave looked small and vulnerable bringing a strong deep feeling of protectiveness to him. He crawled onto the bed not wanting to disturb the wide eyed slave, wanting to wrap his arms about her.

Brandi should have pushed him away but an urgent need to have him comfort the weary mind and body engulfed her. She was about to call out his name but instead said, "Master, please master." The words were soft and gentle matching the caresses of his lips and finger tips gliding over the smooth clean skin.

He pulled the unresisting body to his. Only then did she realise he too was naked. The heat of his body fired her up even more. The submissive feeling of wanting to be taken became so much more intense. Little feathery ideas of resisting fluttered by without meaning, melting like snow crystals alighting upon a furnace.

His penis nudged a thigh feeling hot and hard. As so often over the last days her legs parted without permission of rational thought. He leant over her prone body seeking the pierced nipples to suck them as well as the little rings into his mouth. The reminder of being pierced this time aroused passion, not indignation.

Feeling the hardness stroke her lips she parted her legs almost out straight as she had learnt to do. The pierced lips were still swollen and sore but this wasn't felt. This was her master ready to pierce her yet again. A rush of emotional need to be completed, to be made a woman, swept over any final resistance.

In that moment Brandi felt so dependent upon him she was ready to submit to being his slave woman. This piercing of her body needed to be done to make her a woman and completely his.

She felt the hardness nudge her more than ready opening. On top he dominated her body and her mind submitted as the slave body had already. She felt a master's hardness push inside. His cock heaved at her vagina. The slight pain did nothing to bring her back to reality rather the feeling of being filled sent a quake of greater sensations spreading through her body.

It was as though her whole world was focused upon his penis. Her master was taking her! It was a journey never made before with every bump on the road sending shivers of delight directly into her mind. At that very moment it felt as though nothing more could be endured, that she might die of pleasure then she felt his whole body stiffen.

So sensitive to his presence inside her body she felt or imagined she felt a splash of cum hit the walls of a over sensitive vagina. She lifted her legs to wrap them around his hips crossing her ankles over his bottom. She pulled at him wanting to feel full, needing to be completely consumed by him.

He jerked his hips again and again. She felt as though he were filling her with gallons of seed. In a blank dark mind phrases lit up brightly in neon; my master's cock has taken me, master is filling me with his cum - I belong to my master's cock.

The phrases were burning into her subconscious. The slave had been taken by her master. The master believed she belonged to him now and the slave believed she was owned by him. Brandi was his slave. There was nothing she could do but submit to his wishes. She knew this with all her heart and mind. She wanted it to be so.