Brandi and Kelly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a shower Brandi thought over yet again the experience of being auctioned then sold to a complete stranger as a slave. It didn't feel bad, it was exciting. The touch of regret that she hadn't been sold as a trained slave was still there.

What it might be like could be lived out with Kevin if he had what it takes. The sealed envelope was there on her bed increasing a tingling feeling started by those naughty thoughts.

It was wrong to play with her masters' body without his permission but the tension was too great. She slid into the bath with legs splayed letting the hot water play on her sex. It was open and ready being pounded by the tight spray of water.

Brandi imagined her master taking her, his hard cock filling her. She rubbed and pinched the swollen folds of flesh between her legs puling at the piercing rings. One hand pulled at the lobe of an ear rotating the pierced earring then returned to a nipple ring.

With the orgasm she imagined the water was his sperm spraying her body with master's vital fluids. He was anointing her, renewing his ownership of her body.

Clean and naked Brandi squatted on the floor in her slave position of subservience with the envelope in her hands. The paper fluttered as did her heart. Or was it butterflies of anxiousness in her stomach? The instructions were read and re-read. So be it.

Quickly dressing as commanded slave hurried to meet her master on trembling legs knowing this is to be a challenge of ability to obey. Already it has been a hot morning and the after glow of an orgasm has made her vulnerable to his whims. Dressed in a light summer dress without underwear she tried to avoid being seen by anyone she knew.

Curiously she wore nothing out of the ordinary except the steel slave collar which was mostly hidden in long black hair. She no-longer thought of trying to prise it off, accepting it was a permanent fixture, like the piercing rings.

The dress wasn't too low cut but was short, too short for a nice young woman sans panties. Anyone who saw her took a second look thinking she was a slut on the prowl and this begins to affect her. She feels like a slut, her master's slut slave.

But what can she do? Already stoked up she is trembling from embarrassment and the heat of her sex. She feels a wonderful liberating feeling overtaking her. She has to obey him so there is no longer a responsibility to behave within the bounds that control non-slaves.

A sudden insight splashes over her thoughts drowning out everything around her. When slave is at her hottest that is exactly what she thinks and feels, liberated in her slavery!

She walked toward him along Venice beach with head down in humility and embarrassment. He is smiling at her with a look of pride that sets off a fresh tingling inside. Her master's approval washes away the embarrassment giving renewed strength to continue.

Slave stands waiting to be told to sit. There are few people around at the cafe as they wait for coffee. Strangers glance at them and slave wonders if they guess that she is with her master.

From a bag he produced what she feared. A set of cuffs! Unlike the collar there is no mistaking what they are, anyone will see and know. 'It could have been worse,' she thought and wondered at the thought of wishing it were.

Slave slipped them on and tightened them around her ankles. Master tightened them around her wrists. The waitress eventually turned up for master to order a coffee purposely neglecting her. The waitress looked at her with disdain but slave also detected a look of envy. Is she a potential slave or a mistress?

Slave giggled at the thought as the waitress walked away. Brandi missed the shared look that passed between them. Master sipped the coffee in silence as though this was just an ordinary day, all the time wondering what had been prepared for her. The thrill of it was keeping her stoked up. 'Yes, this is what I want,' she mused.

"Go pay for the coffee slave," he commanded.

For a moment she was confused but he nodded toward the waitress sending her on her way. He knew she had no money for it is obvious in the little summer dress that revealed her shape so seductively; there is nowhere for it to be kept. Brandi timidly walked up to the waitress in the cafe adjusting her eyes to the dark interior.

"My master has sent me to pay," the words left her lips before they could be censored. Brandi felt humiliated and degraded before the haughty woman. Who was she, a mere waitress, to look down at her? Alright, she was taller but that wasn't the point.

Brandi's mind seemed to be wondering, concentrating on inconsequential things under the pressure of what to do next.

The woman was tall and strong and beautiful leaving slave feeling vulnerable. What was she to do?

The woman looked her up and down then led her, with a firm hand on slaves elbow, into a small back room. Turning suddenly she lifted slaves dress up around her head roughly pulling it off, throwing it to the floor like a disposable rag. Slave was stunned and just stands there.

The waitress hiked up her uniform around her waist and sat on a chair. She grabbed hold of slave as though she were just a doll guiding her close. The woman sucked on a nipple ring and bit a nipple. She pushed slaves head between her legs. Not a word was said.

From the sudden onslaught slave was caught off guard and mortified to be used this way. Her master had merely nodded in this woman's direction for slave to be used, just to pay for a cup of coffee.

Before slave could get into a rhythm the woman pushed her away. The waitress was finished with her and was either dissatisfied or showing disdain for slave.

Picking up the dress in one hand she took hold of slaves arm pulling her from the back room. With eyes adjusted to the light she saw two young men at a table looking at her naked body. They were just as surprised as slave to find a beautiful young woman standing in the cafe naked. The waitress handed her the dress which slave scrambled to pull over her head.

With a shove to her back slave scrambled back to her master. Breathless and bemused she wondered what happened. Not a word had been spoken. She felt humiliated at being used and more so at being rejected. Slave had a suspicion this had been set up by master.

"Now you know what happens to disobedient slaves. Come with me."

A chastened slave followed her master walking fast in small steps to keep up. A block away they entered a store. Brandi gasped on seeing it was a tattoo and piercing shop. Sitting in a large chair she looked around thankful there were no customers but anyone could walk in and she sat there naked. In agony slave sat realising she was to be marked! She wanted to cry out, 'No master, please, not this,' but dare not as to let him down before someone would bring down upon her a dire punishment.

Scrunching up her eyes as though for protection she heard a buzzing instrument then felt its sting. A number was tattooed under her left breast. It dawned on her this was the slave registration number her master had given her. She was now tattooed permanently as his slave!

She had passed another test, what was next?

On seeing the piercing machine she began to squirm in the seat. It would have been so much more bearable with clothes on for someone could walk in any moment and they would see how horny she had become. She felt so stoked up it was impossible to resist anything he cared to do to her.

Her limbs were stiff, her tongue was dry, and her eyes were misting up.

Her master opened her mouth and ordered her to poke out her tongue. 'No! Please master. No!' she hollered without a sound. Slave hesitantly stuck out her tongue moaning in anguish and need, both all consuming.

A stud felt huge in her mouth but it was small enough to be hidden. Nevertheless she would have to keep her mouth shut to hide it. She imagined being home eating with the family hoping desperately not to be found out. The agony of discovery would be a painful shame.

A tiny loop was in the stud as she quickly discovered. Her master fixed a chain to it, looping it through a nipple ring to fix it to the other nipple ring. There was no slack and she sat there with her tongue out unable to pull it back in. The humiliation of this position was working her emotions into a fever pitch.

She thought her master found pity for her as he loosened the chain from a nipple letting her tongue relax. The chain still dragged on her tongue but the tension was released.

He fiddled with something between her legs while the young man watched with interest. It was so humiliating to see this stranger staring at her shaved pussy with her legs spread wide. She kept glancing fearfully at the door expecting someone to enter where they would see her sex dripping wet with excitement.

Slave loved it so much feeling masters hands and fingers playing with the rings he had pierced her pussy with. It was an agony and ecstasy all at once; slave wanting to cum yet unable to in such a public place and anyway she knew she mustn't without permission from master.

'Is that better, Slave?' Master asked.

"yeth mathter." slave lisped. Her eyes widened in shock. The chain ran over her bud so with every word spoken it teased her down there. 'Damn what had her master done to her?' Every time she spoke her clit was being stimulated. It also ran through a nipple ring teasing the swollen nipple as another distraction. She was a walking sex time bomb.

At least he hadn't fitted her with dildos but that would have been too obvious, not devious enough. He was teasing and testing her will with devilish cunning. He undid the ankle cuffs and handed her a pair of panties. Slave was reminded of the rubber shorts she had to wear in the dungeon but these looked innocent enough.

As soon as the dress was back on the cuffs were tightened about her ankles. Only the hand cuffs were left off.

Outside the store he smiled at her as though another test had been passed. She gritted her teeth and regretted the movement. Every time she moved her tongue or jaw a little tingling was felt in a nipple and against her clit.

He wasn't going to let her get away with anything. As they walked back to the car she had to recite a poem and the movement of her tongue rubbing the chain over her clit was so distracting she stumbled on the words and had to start over again.

In the car she could at last relax. Was she now being driven away for her reward? She desperately needed it. Her pussy was dripping wet. So she was wearing panties just to save staining his car seat. "Ah slave gyrl, your master is pleased with his slave. She has learnt to obey her Master." Kevin told her as they drove away. He had expected her to rebel and flinch from all that had been arranged but somehow she had withstood it.

Brandi felt as though she were at last being delivered to a master's home to be a slave. When they drove up a gravelled driveway to an impressive home she wondered if he was delivering her to someone else rather than being kept as his slave. She had wanted him to be her master no one else.

He had taken her virginity and started her on this road of pain and sex. Was this to be another lesson in obedience? Was she to be given to a stranger to be used as a sex toy; well they had better be quick for she was ready to cum.

"How do you like my home? My parents left it to me. I guess I should re-design it; it's a little old fashioned.

Brandi was amazed yet it seemed so fitting for her master to own a mansion. They walked into his study. A masculine room, again old fashioned but powerful with the smell of leather and wood.

"Take off the ankle cuffs. You can drop the dress right there. Go stand in the corner, facing the wall." Kevin commanded.

It was a humiliating punishment to be treated like a naughty little girl but she was pleased that master was contemplating her needs. She desperately needed to play with herself, but knew that wasn't allowed and maybe was keeping an eye on his naughty little slave gyrl.

At his command she remained a hot little slave gyrl waiting on her master's whim.

"Over here slave, assume the position," Kevin commanded. He was surprised yet pleased with how well she responded. It had gone way beyond an experiment to become something deeper even for him.

Sitting before him on the floor with legs spread she noticed the gleam of desire in his eyes and knew for sure her needs were going to be met. A thrill of expectation excited her almost pushing slave over the edge. Slave craved his attention, needing the satisfaction only her master could give.

The orgasm earlier that day was so poor compared to the state of ecstatic delirium he could take her too. Slave stood before master wanting to cover her near naked body but dare not even squirm.

Unexpectedly slave became demure needing to cover her body as he appraised it. Her sex bulged through the wet panties clearly open like a flower offering its nectar to a honey bee. Slave needed to feel master's wonderful sting.

"Take them off and put them into your mouth naughty slave." Kevin told her.

Slave knew what this meant but eagerly complied. She was to be gagged, not allowed to protest at her master's whims, not that she would dare to. Stuffing the wet panties into her mouth she tasted her juices with her own smell filling her nostrils.

It was a terrible humiliation to be party to her own punishment.

"Over my knee!" he told her.

Without hesitation she wriggled into the indelicate position, ass up with legs slightly spread so he could see everything, wet and ready, with needs so obviously on edge.

Will he tease slave or give her pain? A sharp sting tells her it is to be pain but what for? The paddle he used was heating her cheeks and cooling her pussy. Perhaps this was why she was being punished, to slow her down.

Slave cried out a muffled yelp through her panties. Just in time slave remembered to count and thank her master in muffled words. "One, thank you for punishing me, Master." Brandi meant it for he was controlling her wantonness, stoking her up then brining her back down.

She felt masters cock throbbing against her belly and knew this wouldn't last long as he was eager for slave's wonderful naked young body.

Master shoved her off his knees onto the floor to lie at his feet. There is some satisfaction there on feeling reduced to nothing more than a masters little obedient slave gyrl.

"On all fours hot slut," master commanded.

Slave felt the heat in her body and the wetness of her sex and knew this was true. She was nothing but a dirty little hot bitch ready for her master.

On all fours, her back arched with ass in the air, Brandi presented it all to her master. At that moment Brandi's only desire was to be his total slave.

She felt him kneel behind her with a stiff cock sliding between her thighs. He was teasing her for he knew how much she needed that feeling of fullness, to be complete with her master.

She wanted to feel that man hardness entering her, sliding over the swollen bud pressing it as though it were an on button sending a signal directly to the pleasure centres of her brain, switching off inhibitions.

Slave heard him slide something from under the desk and felt Velcro hug both ankles then wrists. She was gripped tight in two spreader bars. Two further bars were attached to them keeping slave fixed on all fours.

She was caught in place unable to escape, yet it couldn't be contemplated when the desire for him was so great. Her master was right to think of his own pleasure before hers. Slaves' body was his, to use like a sex doll. For despite needing it so badly, it was his to do with as he saw fit.

Needing him so badly Brandi didn't care how much he humiliated her, how he used her body, just so long as she cum. Master lifted her head back and she loved the feel of his hands through her long silky hair. His fingers played with the pierced earrings. Master was teasing her so much she thought she might cum without permission.

A blindfold is wrapped around slaves eyes. She cried out, "No!" but the panty gag muffled the protest. Right then slave knew what she wanted and dare not threaten the fulfilment longed for.

He reached under her to feel a pierced nipple and played with it. Exploring fingers find the rings that pierce both pussy lips enforcing the idea slaves body belongs to Master. This body is his, belonging to him like a pet or any other object he owns, to do with as he wishes.

A long wail screeched from her and the sloppy gag nearly falls from her mouth An orgasm rocked her deeply unable to be held back any longer.

At last she felt his cock push between her lips for a deep penetration in one long thrust as he uses his slave. It is exactly what she desired, she needed to be used. With a sigh of relief she realised he was not going to quickly use slaves body to dispose of his seed but intended to make it last.

The slow strokes of pleasure were making her delirious with an agony of sensations. She tried to hold on wanting to experience every one of those deep slow thrusts that brought so much happiness and fulfilment.

As the lust heightened in her yet again Brandi wanted to be his sex doll, his pleasure object, she was his hot slut. Brandi had been pierced and marked to be master's slave, now she wanted to be his three-hole slut.

Wave after wave of an orgasm washed over slave's body. Her belly clenched and toes curled. It seemed like her whole body was being filled with master's seed. The master's sting was strong and powerful consuming her. Slave was becoming one with her master, becoming subsumed into him. His arms wrap around her body pulling her to him, as though into him, in a strong powerful bear hug.

He turns her over so she is like a dying insect with feet and arms held in the air by the spreader bars. He lets the side bars down so she is lying flat on the carpet still spread out under him. Master smoothes his hands over his slave's naked body. The palms of his hands sooth rock hard nipples, rocking the piercing rings back and forth.

The pain and pleasure mingle into one sensation. He bent over her pussy blowing on the red hot lips. So sensitive are they slave thinks it is the hot breath of the devil.

Magical fingers attack her body with caresses, gentle touches and pinches. Each touch is an unexpected sensation; to a nipple, sensitive lips, her mouth, a kiss to her ears, her belly. Again and again the tremors tingle her sex and breasts, teasing her mind with yet more little orgasms one after another.

Master releases her until once more she lay prone before him. He smiled at her utter defeat. Slave is completely at his mercy unable to move except at his command.

Struggling to crawl to him she took his cock into her mouth to suck it dry and lick it clean. On hands and knees at his feet she felt so satisfied it was difficult to think straight or need to. All she had to do was obey her master.

A restraining hand stopped her before she wore away his cock. "Go to the bathroom and tidy your self up, slave."

Slave! The wonderful name he called her was more than that, it was a state of being. Struggling to stand she made her way to find the bathroom.

Brandi was naked except for the slave collar, splashing her face with cool refreshing water. The deliriously happy feeling that made life so wonderful couldn't be washed away or lost easily.

Master knew what she wanted and was ready to tease and punish and reward her for the rest of the day. Slave could hardly believe her master would spend the whole day with her, pleasuring himself with her body. It promised to be a perfect day.