Brandi Ch. 02

Story Info
Brandi falls...
4.8k words
4.49
55k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,224 Followers

I left Jawan's, hating myself for uttering words that were unlike me. "I want your baby," echoed in my mind.

His semen was drooling out of my unprotected pussy, soaking the gusset of my panties. This only reminded me of the copious amounts of nigger seed that was still swimming around in my womb.

What was happening to me? Was I starting to suffer from Stockholm syndrome or what? Why had I become so compliant to their sexual deviance? Now I was only meekly protesting the sex before taking their big bare black cocks into my unprotected white body.

I really hated myself. I had been listening to the same lies Xavier was feeding to Mandi. Even taking the same African dick. What pissed me off the most though was that I actually laughed at her fate.

I stopped at the local pharmacy again to buy another early pregnancy test, still kicking myself. I couldn't believe the feelings stirring inside me. Was I prepared for the relationship that was blossoming between my rapists and I?

My boyfriend Chad was the furthest thought from my mind while having sex with Jawan or Xavier. The worst part was when having protected sex with Chad I was dissatisfied. Nothing could get me off then, and I could only think of big black cocks.

The orgasms I had while a large ebony shaft plunged in and out of me were amazing. I faked them with Chad. When he asked, "How was it?" I lied. I always covered my eyes with my arm, fearful he would be able to tell I was lying when I answered, "You're amazing!"

I tried to clear my mind of Chad as I picked out the home pregnancy test. I was shocked back to reality when I noticed the advertisements hung around the pharmacy counter of smiling women saying, "Be safe. Avoid disease. Always use condoms."

I hadn't even thought of the fact I could have caught a sexually transmitted disease until that moment. God knew what Xavier and Jawan might be carrying after fucking so many girls. "Great," I thought, "Now I need to make a doctor's appointment..."

Turning around I had to at least try to get Jawan and Xavier to use condoms. I looked at them for a moment, and picked out the only ones that seemed like they might fit. The box said, "XXXL with extra Sensitivity."

Walking back up to the counter to pay for my items, I noticed another advertisement that knocked the winds from my sails:

"Unplanned sexual encounter? Avoid pregnancy - there's always plan B."

Placing my items on the counter the old pharmacist just smiled down at me, "Will that be all?"

I was biting my lower lip nervously, "Ummm... could you tell me about the plan B?"

He started ringing up my items, raising his eyebrows. Jokingly he mentioned, "Looks like it may be too late for that now, dear."

"It's just, you know..." I nervously shifted from one foot to the other, "Just in case."

I listened to his explanation before making inquiries about cost, prescription and effectiveness. Of course I didn't have enough money with me to just purchase it over the counter.

I left the pharmacy more confused and nervous than anything else. My mind was running a mile a minute. Disease? Pregnancy? The taboo and risks I had taken over the last month had my pussy spasming out of control.

An itch started deep in my nether region that I couldn't ignore. It forced me to undo my shorts and try to scratch it. During the drive home I would occasionally pull my hand out of my shorts to suck my dripping fingers clean. Yet I was left unsatisfied no matter how hard I tried to achieve that sexual high Jawan or Xavier were able to give me.

I got home at about six-thirty just in time for dinner. All I did was pick at my food.

My mother noticed, "Are you okay sweetie?"

I meekly smiled at her, "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"You're playing with your food and not eating," she responded.

"I'm just worried about school finals and graduation next month. That's all," I said.

"Every thing will be okay. You're a smart girl. No sense sweating the little things."

I stared at my plate, the deep brown gravy mixing into the pale mashed potatoes inseparably. If she only knew the truth, "May I be excused, Mom? I need a shower before I finish my homework."

"Of coarse dear. Just don't stay up too late," She said, kissing me on the head.

I turned on my shower before taking the pregnancy test. Minutes later I nervously watched as it finally showed a negative sign. I let out a pent-up sigh of relief.

"Not pregnant," I whispered, touching my stomach. "Yet," I added.

I hopped in the shower. As the hot water ran down my unblemished body, Jawan's semen started drooling down my thighs. "How could I be so careless?" I thought.

It sickened me thinking about all the nigger seed that my pale body had accepted over the last month. If my mother only knew how careless I was being, having unprotected sex with my black rapists for a whole month. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Would be her only thought.

Try as I might to clean the living sperm from my pussy, I gave up. Remembering back to when he planted it in me, I knew much of it was forever out of reach.

My mind was so distracted with the thought of disease and pregnancy I literally stared at my school work, unable to concentrate for the next couple of hours.

I finally crawled into bed, trying to get a good nights rest. My dreams were filled with the images of armies of jet-black sperm swimming around an un-expecting egg. They were waiting to attack. For some reason when my alarm had gone off I was totally refreshed, despite recalling every image in my strange dream.

I didn't know if there is any scientific proof to what I had read, but I remembered a dream therapist saying that if you recall a dream vividly, it was because a part of you deeply enjoyed the thoughts.

Anyway, I got up and got ready for school. Never knowing exactly when I would be summoned by Xavier to come over for another 'study session', I just told my mom that I would be at the library after cheerleading practice.

When I was nearing the school I saw Xavier walking along the street. I started getting angry for some reason. I pulled over and glared at him. "Get in," I demanded.

The door was still open when I sped away, "Where were you yesterday?"

"Somethin' come up," His steely gaze caused me to get nervous.

"Why didn't you text me to tell me not to come over?"

"Last minute emergency," He said. Without turning his eyes from the road ahead he reached over and tweaked my right nipple.

"Stop it!" The wheel jerked a little as I recovered. I felt my panties getting wet.

"What's a matter? Yer precious white pussy still too good fer nigger cock?"

"Yes! I mean no... I mean..." I couldn't think straight. His dark hand massaged at my sensitive mound.

Xavier started laughing at my confusion.

"Why did you bring Mandi?" I asked, "You were supposed to study with me?" my jealousy flared up.

"Just expandin' our study group," He smirked.

I couldn't be spotted with Xavier in my car. Rumors would fly. So I pulled over near the school. He jumped out. "See ya dis weekend," and slammed the door.

"Wait - What?" I asked, but there was no one to hear.

The occurrences over the last few hours just reminded me that Xavier and his father were filthy pigs. They didn't deserve to have me at their beck and call. I needed to put an end to this study group.

All day long I tried to think of a way out of my predicament without the video they had of me being released. After hours of thought, I still had not even the beginnings of a plan. Did I really want it to end? I couldn't come up with a logical answer.

My discussion with Xavier before school had me so flustered all day I couldn't even look Chad in the eye. And when Mandi and I saw each other, we both had the same reaction. We immediately looked away from each other, overwhelmed with our secret shame.

--

For the next three days Xavier ignored me. Was he done with me now that Mandi was in the picture? Whatever his reasoning was, by Friday I could not stand it. I hadn't had sex in three days and needed to get laid.

Even though I made a date with Chad for that night I blew it off. After cheer leading practice I drove right over to Xavier's to find out what was happening. When I got to his door I could hear muffled moans inside.

I burst in to see Mandi flat on her back with Jawan's cock buried in her pussy and Xavier's in her mouth. Her hips eagerly met Jawan's thrusts, her moans gurgling out around Xavier's black dick. His father's veiny cock was shiny with her female secretions.

I gasped, "I - I guess you're done with me, huh?"

I turned to head out the door, but Xavier was too quick. He grabbed the waist band of my jeans.

"See son?" Jawan just laughed as he plowed into Mandi, "Told ya she couldn't get herself enough."

Xavier turned me around to face the lewd scene again. Mandi's legs locked around Jawan's buttocks. Her chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing. "Aaaah... Ooooh... Aaaah," She moaned, now much louder without Xavier filling her mouth.

Jawan's thrusts accelerated. Mandi looked to be trying to push him away, "Please... please, pull out..." She moaned between lusty groans and breaths.

But Jawan just grunted and buried his cock deep. Moments later, creamy white cum flowed out of her over-filled pussy. Unlike Jawan's cock, it matched the color of her skin.

"Why... why do you... keep cumming... inside me?" She asked, breathless from her own orgasm's afterglow.

The man sighed, satisfied for the moment. When Jawan finally pulled out, he rubbed his shaft over her clit with out answering. I stared at the great globs coming out of Mandi's naked hole.

Xavier started rubbing my crotch and trying to unbutton my jeans. I grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing?" I tried to demand.

He yanked my jeans down, and I stepped out of them. He kept his eyes trained on my panties. "Ya only here fer one thing."

"What's that?" One hand ran down my flat tight abdomen into my pink bikini panties. The other snuck up under my shirt to tweak my nipples. I didn't resist him.

"Ya brought yo white ass here to make up for the way yo ancestors enslaved mine," He said, now expertly rubbing along my clit.

"Ya come here ta make up fer the da way yer ancestors enslaved mine," Now expertly exciting my clit.

My breathing was becoming labored, "H-how's that?"

My nipples hardened up as he began sliding my panties down, "Yer ancestors fucked mine. Now ya and Mandi are apologizin' for 'em."

Xavier grabbed my hand to lead me to the couch, pushing me down next to Mandi. The couch groaned when I landed, its old springs and torn cushions fitting for the roughness of the dark teen and horrible father. Xavier knelt between my legs before I could close them. His shaft ran over my clit.

I could not believe I was here on my own free will. Xavier towered head and shoulders above me, built like a football player with all his dense, hard muscle. The eighteen year old also kept his head shaved bald, giving him the look of one of those famous black porn stars who fuck only white women. His cock was like an iron rod encased in a silky smooth black wrap. Oh my God did it feel amazing sliding into my love canal!

"How does having unprotected sex make up for the past?" I managed to whimper, even as I grabbed his shaft and started stroking it.

"Puts it in ya," He growled, "Yer ancestors made slaves of mine. Knocked up mine with white babies. Now you an' her are gonna pay up fer that."

Even after taking Xavier's cock so many times, I was still mesmerized by its mammoth size. I fed the onyx tip into the pink folds of my womanhood, totally forgetting about the condoms I had purchased just for it.

I watched Xavier's unsheathed dick slither its way into my wanton honey pot. It had been three days since I had been laid and my pussy was on fire. I could feel my vaginal walls stretch tight to accommodate Xavier's onyx monument of love.

I was still amazed that my tiny white anatomy could swallow such a large black appendage. But it did. Inch by inch he pressed into my pretty pink pussy, and only once Xavier was fully embedded inside me did he stop. He groaned low, like a man sinking into a jacuzzi after a hard day's work. It was no use fighting the inevitable as he pinned me there and finished stripping me of my shirt and bra.

My hips started responding to the sensations in my pussy, grinding on its preferred mate. My womanhood had become accustom to having such a large cock inside it. The sensations of the bare shaft stroking my pink membrane as it invaded my body, setting off multiple intense orgasms, had created a need in me. A deep, carnal need.

The sex with Chad had become mundane and unsatisfying. His pale, latex-covered penis no longer excited me. His few minutes of eager humping never gave me an orgasm before filling his condom with his useless sperm. Xavier and Jawan lasted hours, dominating my body and mind until I couldn't stop myself from cumming before they came.

My mind clouded over as Xavier started sawing in and out of me. I had one last moment of clarity before my eyes rolled back. "Xavier. Please, don't cum in me this time. I have a date with Chad later tonight..."

Xavier's piercing dark eyes stared down at me, his face unchanged by my plea. He started rolling his thumb on my clit and tweaking my nipples to attention. Already well trained, my legs automatically wrapped around his ass and my hands held his dusky hips as my pelvis started dancing dangerously on his big black bare cock.

"Ya seein' that white boy still?" He started pounding my poor white pussy harder. The sexual electricity surging through my body had my cheating hips jerking to meet his with the same vigor.

I heard Mandi moaning loudly from across the room, "Oh God, please stop. Take it out - Ooooh God!"

Glancing over, I could see Mandi bouncing on Jawan's love muscle. The whole veiny shaft down to his balls gleamed with her female secretions. His lips secured around her right nipple as his calloused hand tweaked her left.

When I turned my head back, Xavier kissed me. My tongue snaked out meeting his by instinct. I was on such a sexual high that my loving boyfriend Chad no longer occupied my mind. The only thing that mattered was the dark shaft pleasuring and stretching the pink walls of my vagina.

But another naughty idea danced through my thoughts. This all was so wrong, sharing sexual fluids with a dirty nigger. Something I had never considered doing with my white boyfriends for fear of getting pregnant, I craved from these black men. Yet something about the whole situation had me coming back repeatedly. I had grown use to these large African dicks invading my teen body. The pleasure I received as the silky smooth skin of their shafts stroked into me, pressing so deep into my white holes I thought they might break me, was indescribable.

I was breathing heavily as my tongue dueled with Xavier's. My hard nipples stroked across his hard chest as we fucked. The shocks of our mating sent waves straight to my clit. And womb.

Xavier broke the kiss and tossed his head back, "I'm gonna nut in ya."

My orgasm broke over me just as my body tensed up and pulled him to me tightly, "Please..." Was all I could muster before I felt the warm flow of his black seed blast into my Caucasian womb. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of the sudden African heat overtaking my lower abdomen.

Before my orgasm even finished, Xavier pulled his long pole from my depths with a loud slurp. The last residual drops dripped in my landing strip while he slapped my clit with his shaft.

I gasped and jerked about, my chest rising and falling as I recovered both my breath and my senses, "Why... why didn't you pull out? I have a date with Chad..."

Xavier didn't answer as he got up for the bathroom. His sticky seed leaked down the crack of my ass. His virile, dangerous seed. I reached down to feel it, and began fingering it back into my pussy unconsciously.

I looked over at Mandi who was now riding Jawan reverse cowgirl. Her head was tossed back, her eyes closed in unwanted bliss. Jawan was thumbing her clit, "Dat's it bitch. Cum fer me."

Mandi was moaning, "Oooooh... Please! Not again... Nooo - Oooooh. God, Yessss!"

I watched as Jawan's cock started pulsing, jerking off another potent load inside the delirious girl. "Please... Pull out!"

Jawan grunted hard. Fresh semen leaked out of Mandi and oozed down his coal-dark shaft. When he finally pulled out his cock ejaculated two heavy streams of semen onto Mandi's stomach, filling her belly button.

She scooped it up and looked at it with pleasure-hazy eyes. "I don't want your baby," she moaned before licking her fingers clean. I shivered, seeing her pale pussy matted with negro spunk. Her pert handful-sized tits rose and fell with her rapid gasps for air.

Jawan stood up, stretched, and walked over to me. "Clean my cock, baby girl."

There was no use arguing with his orders. I opened my mouth to suck Mandi's juices off his shaft. I was dutifully following my orders as Xavier came back into the room, his new erection waving side to side in front of him.

Without saying a word he grabbed Mandi by the arm and led her to his bedroom. Mandi squealed, "No! I don't want to have sex with you anymore. Stop it!"

I could hear the bed squeak as Mandi fell on the bed. Moments later, "Stop - STOP! N - ooooh! Fuck me - Yesssss...!"

The head board banged against the wall at a furious pace. "Ooooh, Aaaah! You filthy nigg- ooooh!"

"Ya like dat big black cock in yer pussy, don'cha?"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh! I mean noooooo... Take it out," Mandi wailed, obviously enjoying her interracial breeding at the same time denying her abject pleasure.

Jawan pulled me up from the couch when his erection stood strong and powerful. "Get on it," he said. I couldn't resist him. I leapt into his arms and sank down onto his member. My pink pussy lips parted willingly, accepting the second onyx rod of the day.

Xavier was the spitting image of Jawan twenty years from now. In his early forties, Jawan kept his kinky hair short but not gone. Though a bit shorter than his titanic son, his manhood could still destroy any pussy it met. And not because of the size either. His sexual prowess demanded more from me, dominated my body and mind, in a way that differed so deliciously from his arrogant son.

I started posting on his dark weapon of love as Jawan carried me effortlessly to his bedroom. Kneeling down onto the mattress, Jawan lay me out on my back. His hips smacked my pelvis with a loud squish at the impact of our union. My hips jutted with excitement.

My pussy walls were convulsing around Jawan's shaft, trying to milk him of his life-giving sperm. Tweaking my nipples hard, Xavier's father grinned toothily at me. "What time ya gonna meet 'Chad'?"

I was starting to orgasm as I wrapped my legs around his waist, "Who's Chad? Ooooh God - Cummmmming!"

Jawan's lips met mine in a passionate French kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance as his saliva invaded my mouth. I swallowed.

I had totally forgotten about Chad up until then. My nails dug into Jawan's back for dear life, my heels spurring his ass to fuck me harder. My thoughts ran to Chad. And they were vicious.

"If he was better in bed, I wouldn't be here fucking a couple of niggers."

My hips started crashing into Jawan's with more vigor while my thoughts chastised my white boyfriend, "He's a wimp doesn't care about your pleasure only his."

My fingers gripped the sheets as if the tear them, "If you were more of a man, Chad, it would be you knocking me up!"

Mandi started screaming, "Yesssss! Fuck meeeeee - you black bastard!!"

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,224 Followers
12