Brandi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

I started orgasming again at the thought of being impregnated tonight. I became animalistic in my union with Jawan. My pussy squeezed Jawan's experienced shaft as he snaked in and out of me. My pleasure center kicked into overdrive. The only thing that mattered was the feeling of Jawan's bare black manhood conquering my pale pussy.

My body wanted Jawan more at this moment. Pleasure washed over the disgust I held for him and his son over what they did to me. I would hate myself later after all was said and done. But right then my orgasms came faster and faster until they were almost continuous.

Jawan broke the kiss and reared up. I could feel his black cock begin to pulse and expand once it knocked against my cervix. I knew he was about to cum as I tossed my head side to side. My orgasm exploded and I screamed, "CUMMMMMMING!!"

Jawan's cock erupted. Feeling the powerful ropes of African DNA flooding my Caucasian womb once again I moaned, "Ooooh, fuck yesssss... cum in me. Put your nigger sperm inside me..."

My legs tightened around his waist as his cock continued to shoot his potent seed into my unprotected womanhood. The heat of it began spreading through me. And then I also felt something strange happening in my uterus. Like a deep tickle as two African loads from different men churned inside me.

Jawan lay on top of me as my pussy spasmed uncontrollably to milk all of his cum into me. When he finally softened some, I watched as he unsheathed his long black cock out of my pink pussy. Semen, mixed with my fertile juices, streaked down his length.

He rolled over on his back as I knelt up. I spotted a dollop of thick creamy white cum still clinging to the purplish mushroom cap of his cock. Without being instructed I opened my mouth and proceeded to lick his cock clean.

I was disappointed after a half hour of trying to arouse him again. I couldn't get him hard anymore. He half yawned and patted my bare ass. "Baby girl, dats enough tonight. Gets dressed and go meets dat dumb ass white boy."

I knew better then argue and did as I was told. I was getting dressed when I heard Xavier's bed start squeaking again. He wasn't even close to being through with Mandi yet.

I started walking out the door when I felt a dollop of cum soaking into the crotch of my panties. I didn't know who it belonged to.

Once I got to my car I checked my phone for voice mails and texts. Chad had called twice and texted four times. The texts were all about what time he wanted to meet. I checked the time. It was nine o'clock. I had been fucking for three hours straight.

I checked my voice mails the first was Chad sounding worried, "Where are you? Are you okay? Call me let me know."

The second one was anger, "Did you forget we had a date? Stop ignoring me."

I composed myself as best I could at the moment and called Chad. He was pissed, "It's about time. Where are you?"

"Chad I'm so sorry please forgive me. I was tutoring a friend she couldn't grasp the material and I lost track of time."

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" He griped.

"She was struggling so hard to understand the material I turned it off so we wouldn't be disturbed. I'm sorry."

He let out a little huff, "Okay since it was for a good reason I can do that."

"We can still hang out for a couple of hours if you want," I suggested

"I want to see you. That sounds good."

"Okay I'll pick you up in ten," hanging up.

I started the car and drove to Chad's. The whole drive over my lower abdomen felt strange. I did not feel sick or upset just something I never felt.

Once I got to Chad's he bound out of the house and hopped in the passenger door. He smiled, "Miss me?"

"Of course I did," Leaning over giving him a peck on the lips.

"What do you want to do?" He asked.

"Why don't we go up to the lake?" I suggested.

Chad rubbed his hands together, "Well alright sounds like a plan."

Chad turned up the radio and didn't say much the entire twenty minute drive. Once we got there I parked and shut off the car.

Chad's hand landed on my thigh as he leaned over to kiss me. I had a sudden pang of guilt kissing someone other than Jawan or Xavier and turned my head. "What's wrong Brandi?"

I looked back at Chad, "Huh, Nothing I thought I heard something."

I rolled onto my right hip to kiss Chad. I felt another wad of cum seep out of my pussy. The gusset of my panties were soaked with nigger sperm as Chad's tongue slipped into my mouth. I felt no passion in the kiss. His hand crept to the snap of my jeans and opened it.

I grabbed his hand, "What are you doing?"

"I thought since we haven't seen each other in awhile we could... You know."

Chad always kept condoms in his glove box just in case. I played the odds, "Do you have a condom?"

He shot up frantically searching his pockets. He slapped my dash board, "Shit! There in my car."

He rubbed my thigh and kissed me again. His hand worked higher and higher. I grabbed his wrist before he reached the wet spot of sperm leaking out of me, "What are you doing? You know I can't say no to you if you rub my pussy."

He got a puppy dog look in his eyes, "Can we just once without a condom. I hate those things."

My pussy began pulsating, "Do you want to get me pregnant. I'm not on the pill."

More semen leaked from my vagina, "You won't get pregnant if we do it just once without one."

I gave him an evil glare, "You keep thinking that stupid. How many of the girls who got pregnant believed that lie."

He shook his head in defeat, "You're right I'm sorry. I just hate wearing condoms."

I gave him a peck on the cheek, "I know you do baby. We have to go to college first before starting a family."

He gave me a kiss, "You're right. I can't wait for graduation so we can have the summer."

I smiled thinking, "If I'm not pregnant."

Patting his thigh, "Once finals are over we'll have more time."

He smiled, "I know we will take me home I'm exhausted."

"Sure Chad whatever you want," I started the car.

Chad again turned up the music happily dancing and lip syncing to the music as I drove.

I was deep in thought shaking my head. My thoughts all focused around pregnancy. My pussy reminding me every once in a while that my unprotected Caucasian womb was full of virile African American sperm as it slowly leaked out leaving a warm trail down to my ass.

I pulled up to Chad's parking as he leaned over to kiss me good night. He patted my thigh again, "Are you busy tomorrow or can we go out?"

I shook my head, "I don't know I may have to do some more tutoring. I'll call you okay?"

He gave me a smile, "Promise."

I nodded my head, "Yes daddy I promise as soon as I know you'll know."

He happily skipped up to his door as I drove away thinking, "Stupid."

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers
12