Brandi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers

"What are you doing?" I stammered, "Not there!"

"What's the matter baby?" He chuckled, "I thought you liked black cock."

"I do..." The pressure grew, "But I've never done anal."

"Relax Brandi. We'll take it easy," The officer said before kissing me.

The man trying to stuff my virgin ass with his cock slapped my ass cheeks hard. I wailed into the officer's mouth as the thick head popped in. I was afraid to move while my tongue continued to tango with the officer's. Patiently the man behind started slowly and methodically thrusting in and out of my tight anal cavity. To my surprise even though it was uncomfortable it did not hurt like I expected. The slickness of his spit and the numerous loads that had oozed out of me lubricated him perfectly.

This new sensation of fullness beyond fullness caused me to kiss the officer with a new aggression. I could hear the man behind spit on his shaft and groan as he worked it further into me. I could feel the two cocks rub together through the thin membrane separating my naughty holes.

Before I knew it his entire cock was balls deep in my ass. He stopped to let us all get used to it. Then the officer broke the kiss and I propped myself up on my arms. I was staring into his dark eyes dreamily when he started tweaking my nipples.

"How's it feel being an oreo slut?" He smirked.

Before I could respond they started fucking me again. I was moaning uncontrollably as one went in and the other came out, their hot bodies rubbing against my ass and mound at the same time. This was the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced. I threw my head back, hitting the man who had just taken my anal virginity on the chin. The most intense orgasm I have ever had threw me into wild abandon as I gave in totally to being their white slut.

"CUMMMMMMING," I screamed. My cunt cream sprayed out against them both.

They were working together in perfect rhythm as I moaned and came constantly. Fireworks and shooting stars blinded me as they went whizzing past my eyes.

"You're going to make me cum in you again," The officer gritted his teeth. Before my head cleared I could feel the cock in my pussy start expanding and pulsing. My vagina went into convulsions, welcoming the fresh load of African sperm he spewed into me.

Once the officer's dick finished pulsing the man in my ass rolled me back so I was sitting reverse-cowgirl on top of him. My chest was rising and falling rhythmically as I tried to catch my breath.

"Fuck man, it's my turn again," The third man handed off the camera to the officer as he mounted my exposed cunt. He pushed his onyx shaft in to my well-lubricated pussy, grunting like a caveman as the officer's fresh seed spilled out of me. The Officer aimed the camera at me and spoke.

"I think Brandi here needs a nickname."

"Hmmmm," The man who took his place in my vagina hummed as he fucked my sloppy hole, "How about Skippy?"

"What...?" I moaned confused, "Why... Skippy?"

He smiled down at me, "You're like the peanut butter - easy to spread."

The three men laughed at the answer. My hips started bucking in unison with the men. I moaned again, "Oooh God, you're right. I'm just easy for black cock - Aaaah!"

All went silent amid the wet slurping and harsh moans as the three of us continued our torrid union for several minutes. My hips were unconsciously making coital movements, lurching and humping and bucking, seeking to milk these two black men of every drop of semen they had left.

Three orgasms later, I hazily realized the man fucking my ass was howling, wasting his virile sperm filling my anal cavity. The warm gush deep in my bowels must have triggered the other man. Before he'd finished pumping my ass full of his seed, the man in my pussy growled and unleashed rope after rope of potent semen into my wanton honey pot.

Another orgasm over took me as every thing seemed to switch to slow motion. My mind broke in orgasm. "Ooooh God! Yesssssss! You filthy niggers, make me CUMMMMMMMMMM!!"

The last thing I remember before passing out in my euphoric state was the officer speaking, "We'll have to do this again, Easy. Call me."

When I finally woke up, they were gone. The mattress was soiled with the wild fucking I'd been through, and so was my pussy. Red, raw, and gaping, it oozed out in great big globs all the spunk the black men had pumped into me that day.

"Stupid!" I quietly berated myself, "You just fucked three strangers and never got their names. Whore! You begged them to cum in you. Slut!

My hands dove for my messy cunt, and my fingers plunged in. I wailed at myself as I felt the looseness, the stretching they'd all given me. All their dangerous cum, gushing out around my knuckles.

"You let them fuck your ass and your cunt. You threw away the condoms. They all came inside you! You're so fucking EASY! OH FUCK!!"

I came again, arching back on the dirty mattress and shaking like a two-bit whore. After I lay there in a state of confusion for a few minutes, wondering how one bout of non-consensual sex could turn me into such a whore in such a short time.

"Maybe," I thought, "I've always been easy for black guys..."

Once I had finally regained my senses I looked down at all the dried crusty semen matting my pubic hair as more of the creamy liquid leaked into the mattress. I quickly scanned the room for my clothes and got dressed, remembering I tossed my pants in the cruiser.

I left the warehouse. I ran to my car with only my shirt and panties on. The officer had placed my pants neatly folded on the driver's seat.

"Thank God," I moaned, wincing as I led my sore legs into them. Once I got them on I found a phone number on a piece of paper in my pocket. I kept it.

I reeked of sex as I checked the time on my phone before starting the car. My mother had texted.

"Leaving early for a breakfast meeting. Be safe honey! Love you, mom."

I let out a sigh of relief and drove home.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,231 Followers
12