Brandi in Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers

Brandi could feel the restlessness building within her. She was glad to be locked in the room, because she knew what would happen if she could get out. That didn't stop her from trying the door every few minutes anyway. There were men out there. She could hear them and she could smell them and it was making her even more antsy. Once again, the friction of her clothes had become unbearable and she was naked under her hospital gown. By the time Gordon arrived, she didn't care what would happen, she just needed to get out and find them.

She almost slipped past him as he tried to enter the room. But when she caught his scent, she stopped dead. Gordon smelled... Different now. Not the weak scent from before, but a stronger scent reminiscent of Harley. Brandi's intentions of escape were trampled by the need to bathe in his scent. She inhaled deeply as the door closed.

"Oh Gordon," she sighed. "You smell sooooo gooood right now. Can I just smell you a little? Please?"

Of course it wouldn't have mattered what he said, Brandi couldn't stop herself from rubbing her face and shoulder against the man. She sniffed his collar and chest as she rubbed her cheeks over his shirt. Funny, but the shirt seems to be blocking the scent this time,. Not holding it.

"You need to take off your shirt," she commanded. "Here. Let me."

The aroused woman's hands began to unbutton him before he had time to react. The instant his naked chest was available to her she began to rub herself directly on his bare skin. First one cheek as she inhaled deeply, then the other. She could feel her body beginning to respond. Blood rushing to her groin preparing her for the sex she so desperately needed. The walls of her vagina began to produce copious quantities of lubricant, readying her for the penetration she so badly craved.

"Brandi," the doctor began. "This is not appropriate behaviour. I must ask you to stop."

"I must ask you to stop, but I don't want you to," he continued to himself.

"Heeoomm. It's your smell. Mmmmoh. You're different than before. Hhhmmm. It's so good. So exciting. Just let me rub against you and smell you for a bit. OK?"

Of course it was OK. It was working. She was making the advance. Her obvious arousal and fawning actions made him stiffen in his pants, a fact that did not go unnoticed by his subject.

"Here," she huffed. "Let me get this shirt all the way off."

Naked from the waist up, his entire torso was available to her. She immediately began rubbing her hands and face on him as she made soft mewling sounds. Soon she had turned her back to him and was rubbing her bare back up and down his chest and pressing her bare buttocks back against his erection. Although he had expected her to be excited by his scent, he'd had no idea that her actions would arouse him so much. He'd never been so excited by any woman before.

"Hmmm. You're so hard," Brandi whispered in his ear. "Let me take it out for you. Let me touch it for you."

Gordon could not refuse her request and taking his silence for permission, Brandi opened his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. Face to face with his manhood, she opened her mouth and took him in deep. One slow deep sucking stroke which pulled even more blood into his already engorged member and she was gone. Somehow during that maneuver she had removed her gown. Standing again she rubbed her entire naked body against his. Turning this way and that. Pressing her naked ass directly onto his stiff cock.

"Brandi," he gasped. "This is inappropriate. I cannot allow this. It is totally unprofessional of me to be standing here with you like this." But the quiver in his voice revealed his true feelings.

"Oh FUCK your professionalism, and then fuck ME." she howled. "I won't tell anybody. I promise. But if you don't fuck me, and I mean right now, I'll scream bloody murder until someone comes and then I'll escape to find Harley while you explain why we were both naked. How's THAT mister professional?"

Her aggression stunned him. Clearly he would have to add some form of sedation to the serum in future. Not too much though. Part of the attraction was that the women aggressively seek sexual relations with the men they desired. A slap to his face returned him from his reverie.

"Did you understand me doctor?" Brandi said in a rather condescending tone.

When he returned to the moment he saw Brandi on her knees again. Her head was on the floor her ass high in the air, presenting her swollen and red vagina to her intended mate. Him.

"I said fuck me and I meant it. Get down here and fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before," she growled. "FUCK ME NOW."

Shocked into action. Gordon dropped to his knees and lined up his stiff cock with her sopping sex and then, without preamble, pushed all the way in. It was, in a word, glorious. Her sopping wet pussy swallowed him whole. It was hot. Hotter than normal body temperature.

"Feline body temperature is 3 to 5 degrees hotter than human." The fact passed through his mind before the intense sensations swept it away.

Brandi was, almost literally, on fire. She was growling and howling and pressing back against him as if she wanted his entire body to be swallowed up by her inflamed pussy. Normally a quiet and gentle lover, Gordon returned her enthusiasm by pounding her as deeply as possible. He repeatedly slammed his hips into hers as he drove for maximum depth and speed. She was begging him to go faster. To push harder, To go deeper. Clinical observation would have been a poor substitute for this type of first hand experience. She was a wild woman and she was turning him into a wild man.

"Cum in me... Cum in me... Cum in me," Brandi begged with every thrust backwards against his groin.

Gordon grabbed her hips and held her ass tight against his belly as he began to shoot his load into the begging woman. He couldn't remember ever being so sexually excited. Spurt after spurt erupted from his cock as he filled her hungry pussy with his seed. What was it about her? What made this soooooo much better than any sex he had ever had? As he began to calm down after his peak his rational clinical brain began to function again.

Pheromones! YES! That must be it. Not only had she been in heat, she had exuded a female pheromone that excited her partners into a similar sexual frenzy. This was an amazing discovery and well worth the risk of having participated in the sexual activity himself. He needed to run another trial. Needed to find out what this pheromone was. To duplicate it. To synthesize it. Perfume companies would pay hundreds of millions.

Brandi had returned to some semblance of normalcy after her breeding.

"Why had she done that?" She wondered to herself. "Gordon was OK, but not great. The sex had been pretty good though, all things considered."

An awkward period followed the completion of coitus.

"Well Brandi, I guess I better get back to my research," Gordon gushed. "Th... Th... Thanks for the..."

"Yeah. Good. Yeah. You go back to your research and address those damned side effects," Brandi replied, not quite angrily.

The remainder of her stay at the clinic had been rather uneventful. She had returned to her old self. Able to veg in front of the TV for hours. Able to lose herself in silly rom-com movies without obsessing about the male actors. At the end Brandi had collected her fee and been happier for it. But somewhere deep inside, she wondered at what had happened to her.

It was about 28 days later when she began to feel a bit unsettled. Restless. She had felt these feelings before. Last month in that clinical trial. She needed to get in to see Gordon right away. To find out what was happening to her. Surely Gordon would have mentioned if there were some possibility of a recurrence of symptoms. She made a call to the clinic, but Gordon was out so she left a voice message.

Gordon listened to Brandi's message a third time, hardly believing what he was hearing. None of his projections had taken in such a large time frame. He had never considered that the serum might have longer lasting effects than the first cycle. This was important information, but even more, he had to get Brandi isolated, and quickly. He needed her in the clinic for observation. Not to mention that if she were allowed out, there would be no telling what kind of situations she might encounter. What kind of men she might attack. When he called, he got no answer.

By late afternoon she was beginning to feel really antsy and, since Gordon had not returned her call, she decided to just go on down to the clinic and see if he would see her right away.

Dressing quickly, Brandi left her bra in the drawer. It pinched and rubbed her swollen nipples too much anyway. As she walked down the street, it hit her like a slap. That smell! Oh, it smelled so good. Where was it coming from? She needed to get to it to bathe herself in it. Just that smell made her pussy start to flow like a river and her nipples poke obscenely through her top.

As she glanced around her, she noticed two large construction workers standing outside a coffee shop. One or two quick sniffs told her that she needed to move in that direction, and as she did, the scent gained intensity.

"My my," she thought. "They look so big and strong. Wide shoulders over broad chests. Flat stomachs with just a hint of the six pack abs underneath their tee shirts. Their large biceps flexing as they raised their cups to their lips. Hmmmmm. I have to get closer. GOD DAMN. They smell even better than Harley." She decided that Gordon would have to wait.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers