Brandi is Turned on to Stories Pt. 02

Story Info
Finishing the story of Joe.
1.9k words
3.97
15.2k
3
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Craig left Brandi came up stairs. I was laying on the bed totally nude. She said, "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Na! I didn't really pay much attention I was too busy beating off. My problem is how will my 8" compare with 9" you really did enjoy that!" I replied.

Brandy says, "let's find out you look like you are ready for me." Without wasting time Brandy jumped on me and my cock slipped right into her. I could feel his and her cum running down the side of my cock. I was humping her real slow.

I said, "Are you thinking about Craig?"

"No! No! No! I was thinking about you watching me and how much I wanted to please you. I do love you." Brandy moaned.

Brandy was already getting off. I guess I turned my wife into a sex maniac. I really didn't need to get off I had already cum twice while watching them. I wanted to save what I had left for the story with her and Joe. I figured we could take a shower and get a bite to eat. That should take a couple of hours. Then back to the bed we can go. We both took a shower and went down stairs and got something to eat. It was 9 o'clock when we got back up stairs.

We laid down on the bed and Brandi said, "Do you want to hear about Joe?"

"Of course I do that's why I came home a day early or to catch you and him together. Craig was just an extra treat."

Brandi said, "Well let's get started I am getting horny again. I really don't remember where I left off but here goes. I was laughing so hard about telling you that Joe was going to take his wife to AA I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Then when you said you were going soft, I knew I would get you back up but now you had to wait till you got home. Here is what really happened. I went and called Joe back. Hi Joe this is Brandi, I decided I want you to come over I will leave the garage door opened. Will six be alright with you?"

Joe said, "I will be there. Do you have anything to eat?"

I replied, "I just made a roast yesterday how about hot roast beef sandwiches how does that sound?"

"You mean you can cook too. That damn Alan is really lucky he doesn't deserve you." He growled.

"I went to the bedroom and turned all the master switches to the camera's on. I heard a car pull into the garage and then a knock on the back door. I went to the door and opened it. There stood Joe with my favorite bottle of white wine. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. Our tongues met and we stood there for about a minute kissing."

I said Joe, "I have to put this wine in the frig and finished making our sandwiches. You can come in and talk to me."

"He followed me into the kitchen we started talking about sports. I was standing in front of the sink when He came from behind and reached around and cupped my breasts. He pulled my sweater zipper all the way down. He turned me around putting his lips on mine. I pushed him away."

I said, "Joe we have all night! I am really famished. I haven't had anything to eat all day. Let me get the sandwiches ready. Then we can watch TV until we go to bed."

He said, "Under one condition. I can kiss those beautiful boobs of yours hello."

I said, "OK, just a kiss."

"I stepped back and opened up me sweater. He took both of my tits in his hands he started sucking on my nipples. It felt so good I didn't want him to stop, but I was too hungry."

I finally said, "Please Joe let's eat.

I said to Brandi, "Did you really want to eat or were you horny,"

Brandi replied, "I was both hungry and horny but I needed to eat. I got the sandwiches made and took everything out to the game room. We sat down on the leather couch. I had put some blankets down first. I got TV trays to eat off of. I found a movie on HBO that we both thought it would be alright. We finished eating and I took the plates back into the kitchen. I went back into the game room and sat down next to Joe. It was about 7:30. The movie had just started. I had already dimmed the lights. I put my hand in his, he pulled me over and we kissed. I felt like a little girl in his arms."

Brandi had her eyes closed I could tell that she was thinking about what happened and was really getting turned on. Brandi kept talking she told me that Joe was kissing her eyes her nose he ran his tongue to her ears and started nibbling. Then unzipped her sweater running his hand over her boob, he was squeezing her nipple. He ran his tongue down to her neck and started sucking. She knew he was putting a hicky on her. It felt so good she did not stop him. She said she just wanted him to stick his fingers inside of her.

She stood up and took her shorts off. He grabbed her hips and pulled her in to him. He started playing with her clit. It was sending shivers up and down her body. He put his fingers up to her mouth and he said, "suck on these." He was playing with my tongue. She got his fingers real wet. He put them down to her pussy sticking two of them inside of her.

He said, "you have such a tight pussy. I am going to work you really slow. I can feel you muscles clamping down on my fingers."

She said, "All I could think of Alan, was your cock inside of me and it was you talking to me in my ear. Talking about how good it felt to you and how much you loved me. Oh! stick it in deeper, deeper, deeper, faster, faster, faster, Oh! I love you, I love you, AH! AH! AH! AH! Oh! my GOD, I love you! "It felt so good I started crying. I sprayed all over everything."

"Joe picked me up and sat down with me in his lap. I just sat there with my head tucked into his shoulder. He was just stroking my body with his big hands. I felt so drained, like time had just flown by. I finally got my breath back. I put my lips on his and I just sat on his lap and we made out. I looked at the TV the movie was just ending and glanced over at the clock it was 20 to 10." I knew you were calling at 10."

I said to Joe, "It's time for us to go to bed."

"We walked up the stairs, Joe had his arm around me and was playing with my tit. I pulled the covers back and laid down on the sheets. Joe took everything off but his shorts. I was laying on my back. Joe went down to me feet and started kissing my toes. He started running his tongue up my calves and to my thighs. At that moment the telephone rang. It was 10 o'clock and I knew it was you calling. He had put his mouth right on the lips of my pussy. It felt so good. He had his tongue inside of me."

Joe said, "Don't answer it." In a very demanding voice!

I said, "I know its Alan and if I don't answer he will think something is wrong."

"I really don't care what he thinks right now! Do not tell him I am here." He said.

"I picked up the phone and of course it was you. He mouthed keep your damn mouth shut. He started biting fairly hard on my thigh. He ran his mouth right below my pussy lips and started putting a hickey right on my upper thigh. He put his arms under my legs and put his face right in my pussy sticking his tongue deep inside of me."

I said, "Hello what's happening with you Alan. I had the speaker to the phone turned off so nobody could hear what you were saying." Remember you wanted to know what I was doing. (Oh not much Joe is just eating me out. I should have said.)I was having a hard time talking to you. My breath was really getting short if you remember. You kept saying to me what is happening. I was getting ready to cum and I just told you I was real tired and needed to get some sleep. Good night talk to you tomorrow. I then hung up. As soon as I hung up I got off."

Joe looked at me and said, "Was that good."

I said to Joe, "I do not appreciate the way you talked to me. I really have some strong feelings for you they are close to flying out the window. Why did you do that."

"Brandi I have all the money that I will ever need. I am use to getting my way. When Alan called, you were mine and he was interrupting me I got jealous." Joe was crying.

"Let's set some guide lines right now. Number one I cannot be bought. Number two if I ever see jealousy in you again it is over. Number three I love Alan. Number four Alan knew you were here all the time. He set it up. Number five every body makes mistakes and this was not bad enough for me to say good bye to you. I will not tell Alan about this. Now you son of a gun I want to fall asleep in your arms. I cuddled up to him. He could not keep his fingers out of me. I got off one more time before I fell asleep. The next morning Joe was gone by six o'clock. He did not wait for me to fix him breakfast."

We both had a very exhausting day. Me driving from southern California and then watching Craig and Brandi. Then Brandi doing house work and her sex life. Neither one of us came during the story. We both just fell asleep. I knew there was at least three movies that we would be watching in the future.

We bot slept in really late. Over breakfast the next morning. Brandi said, "Alan I have been off work for a long time I don't like it. I am already tired of cleaning this big house. I am going to start looking for a housekeeper. I am going to take another month off during that month I am going to start interviewing housekeepers. My old company has a large office here in this city. I am going to go over and talk to them."

"You have to do what you want. I know how important work is to you. I might just get a decent meal." I replied.

"OK! Smart ass you know where Burger king is. I recommend that you stop there on the way home. I have a feeling you will be spending a lot of time there. WHAT MOVIES???" Was her answer to me.