Brandi: The Avondale Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, this is so fucking hot!" she gasped, positioning herself behind me, so she could push my head forward.

I gave up and gave in, eagerly attacking his cock, stroking as fast as I could, as deep as I could. Or so I thought. Brandi shoved my head forward, nearly causing me to gag. I feared I might suffocate before I learned to relax my throat. I had practiced on "Tyrone" a few times in the heat of the moment, so I kind of already knew how to deep throat, but Brandi's persistence gave me a crash course in survival, teaching me how to keep breathing while swallowing his cock. He groaned as my nose finally pressed into his pubic hair, his cock now completely in my mouth.

"Oooooh, Baby!" she cooed. "You're a better cocksucker than I am!"

She then lay back on the bed, roughly stroking her pussy while she watched me suck cock for the first time. Grabbing his shaft again, I began stroking with my hand along with the rapid bobbing of my head as I sucked as hard as I could. My own cock was rock hard and I didn't care. When I tasted his pre-cum, I instinctively swallowed it, pulling my mouth off long enough to suck on that sweet spot on the underside of the head. I looked up at Dominique, whose head was thrown back again. He had his hand on the back of my head, but was letting me do all the movement. Enough teasing, though, I wanted to make him cum. I sucked him deeply into my mouth once again and bobbed my head as fast as I could, determined to get him off. Hearing Brandi moan in pleasure only excited me more, and Dominique was now thrusting in time with my strokes, his legs shaking in what seemed like a sign he was getting close when suddenly he stood stock-still, shoving his cock as deep as it would go, holding my head in place as he shot his load. I swallowed every drop through every spasm of his delicious cock until he pulled out of my mouth and collapsed onto the bed beside Brandi, who was grinning from ear to ear, her own orgasm already over. I was disappointed that I didn't actually get to taste his cum, since it was all the way down my throat, but I still felt good about getting him off. Maybe I really was a good cocksucker.

"Got-Damn, where that boy learn to do that?" he asked.

"What can I say; I'm a good teacher," Brandi giggled.

She turned when the applause started, trying to cover herself as she looked into the eyes of Derrick, who was standing in the doorway of the adjoining room. He was still naked, and so were his five friends who were surrounding him, all of them sporting huge cocks. Brandi's look was still apprehensive, but I could tell she was flustered, her face bright red. Dominique pulled her up by the arm.

"C'mon, girl," he said. "You know you want to keep partying with me and my boys."

She didn't even look in my direction as she walked to the other room, disappearing as her seven studs surrounded her.

"Coming, Dear?" she called.

As weird as it sounds, I was a little surprised that she had simply left with all those strange men. Granted, we had just crossed the boundary of turning our best fantasy into a reality with a couple of complete strangers, but I kind of figured she'd be worn out. More to the point, was she really going to fuck an entire room full of men she didn't even know? She had at least spoken with Derrick and Dominique before we left the bar, but neither of us had any idea who the other five guys were. Where was my once cautious bride who had been adamant about keeping our fantasies far away from reality? Surely she knew what they expected of her, right? I decided I better get in there in case something went wrong.

"Damn!" I blurted.

I was shocked to see my beautiful bride, not in the middle of a gang rape like I had pictured, but in the middle of the floor, surrounded by the five new guys. She was on her knees, sitting on her crossed heels, alternating her mouth on each cock in front of her, while furiously jerking the other two off. The last guy was behind her, manhandling her tits and grabbing her by the hair to move her from one cock to the other in front of her. None of them were as big as Dominique, but all of them were very well endowed. Dominique and Derrick were off to the side, working on some contraption that looked like a punching bag stand with a bunch of straps on it. I stood there mesmerized at how well she was doing. Sure, I had seen this same situation in million different porn scenes, but Brandi was so much better at it than any porn star I had ever seen. Her rhythm never wavered on the cocks she was jerking, no matter how rough the fifth guy was when he moved her head from one cock to the other. He yanked her head back.

"Sit up, girl," he said. "Let me under there."

The other four were giving her words of encouragement which sounded more like commands: "Yeah, suck that dick girl." and "Stroke that cock, white girl."

"No don't stop, work that shit, bitch, keep it hard for me." She groaned when one said: "Yeah, that's it, bitch. We gonna fuck you all night, right here in front of your man."

Brandi raised up and spread her feet apart with a lusty groan, let him get underneath her, then lowered herself onto his face. She refocused her attention to the two cocks in front of her, her hands never missing a beat on the cocks she was stroking. I stood there in gawk and awe as the four studs standing switched places, making her stroke the now well lubed men she had been sucking, while the other two were finally able to experience her talented mouth. The man in her right hand began moaning, his stamina now completely gone. She pulled his cock to her tits, before stroking him madly, never missing a beat on the other three. With a series of grunts, the man blew his load all over her chest, which she stuck out to catch as much as she could. He shakily got to his feet and wandered over to the corner to help assemble whatever in the hell that thing was.

"Got Damn, that bitch is good!" he exclaimed to Dominique and Derrick. Brandi spit out a cock long enough to smile at him.

"Get down here, Baby," she said, pushing her chest out again, then resuming her cock sucking.

I hate to admit it, but I was so turned on at that time, I just wanted to be involved somehow, and sucking all the cum off her tits sounded like just what I needed to do. I carefully dodged everyone as I knelt beside her, roughly grabbing her tits. I licked and sucked every drop of his semen off of her tits before pulling her nipples into my mouth one at a time, then both at once, sucking and biting them. She groaned around the cock in her mouth when I clamped down a little too hard as the surprise of the man eating her pussy made me jump when he grabbed my cock. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to kiss her, a deeply passionate kiss rocking my world until she shoved me away. I fell back on my ass, pulling my cock out of her lover's magic hand. She quickly moved to her hands and knees.

"Somebody fuck me now!" she growled, then sucking the man in front of her deeply down her throat.

I sat and watched the sudden frenzy of activity. The man under her shifted upward to line himself up with her delicious pussy as the two others raced to get behind her. The man in front grabbed her by the hair, pulling her chin to his balls. Still holding her by the hair, he roughly bobbed her head back and forth on his massive cock. Meanwhile, the man under her and the one who won the race both thrust into her at the same time, making her open her eyes wide before groaning loudly at having two huge cocks in her pussy at the same time. The two men paused, looking at each other with surprise, then started pumping furiously.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned. "That feels so fucking goooood!"

"Yeah, you like that shit, don'tcha, white girl?" said the one with his cock in her mouth. "Spit on that shit."

She spit on his cock and sucked him deep again. The man behind her started smacking her on the ass and the guy who had nothing to do left for a few minutes. I was still watching my insatiable wife getting pounded and abused when he returned with a bottle of lube, handing it to me. I gave him a questioning look.

"Get her ass ready, man." He sounded irritated. "We takin' everything this bitch got."

I was a little tired of my wife being called a bitch and damn sure didn't like the notion that they could just take what they wanted, but it looked to me like she was eating it up and, besides, I was a little outnumbered. I decided not to rock the boat, especially since Brandi moaned loudly when he mentioned her ass. I knelt down and squirted a generous amount of lube on her ass and began rubbing it in, digging my fingers inside to make sure they didn't rip her in half. My cock was the biggest she had ever had in her ass and I didn't think I was even half the size of any other cock in the room. Brandi was moaning around the cock in her mouth, pushing herself back against both my fingers in her ass and the cocks in her pussy, which I could feel pumping in and out of her. He took the lube back from me, held my hand out flat and poured lube in it. Then he put my hand on his cock.

"That's it, white boy," he said, "get that cock all ready for her ass. I'm gonna tear that shit up."

I stroked him for all I was worth. Maybe if I got him off, he wouldn't try to put that monster in my baby's ass. Feeling hard cocks stroking in and out of my wife while fingering her ass and stroking a big black cock was more of a turn on than I wanted to admit just then but I really needed to cum. Fuck! Brandi was still rocking violently back and forth. I decided to use both hands on the huge cock when I got yet another surprise. A hand grabbed my head and twisted it around, giving me a face full of cock once again. Without giving it another thought, I opened my mouth and took it deep, bobbing my head quickly, trying to get it down my throat. Just when I had decided I wouldn't be able to swallow this one, he grabbed the back of my head and forced himself down my throat. I paused on the cock in my hand when I gagged, making him grab my arm and move it himself.

"Quit being a pussy, baby," said Brandi. "You know you can take that cock as well as I can."

"Listen to her, wee pete," said the one in my mouth. "Spit on that cock and take it like a man," he laughed.

I pulled back and did as I was told, then took him as deep as I could. Once again, he pulled me onto him, but this time, I relaxed my throat and took it all. I kept stroking the other fast like a piston, as I bobbed my head on the other, quickly rewarded with a mouthful of cum. I stayed at the head this time, swallowing all that I could, but still losing a little out the sides of my mouth. He quickly pulled out of my mouth, so I devoted my attention to the one in my hand, knowing he was close. Sure enough, he thrust his hips toward my face, pulling my hand away so he could finish himself into my mouth. I was more than happy to oblige as I swallowed my third load of cum for the night just as Brandi groaned yet another orgasm. With a loud "plop" both men pulled out at the same time, spilling cum out of her sopping pussy, while the one in her mouth held her head to dump his load into her mouth before falling back. Smiling at me, she crawled over and finally gave me the good kiss I had been waiting for. Our tongues dueled and squirmed, licking the cum off of each other's faces as I pulled her close and held her tight. We were both on our knees, pulling each other close, making out in a frenzy. It was finally my turn, and I was about to lay her down and fuck her as hard as I could. She was pulled from my arms.

"Wait your turn, white boy," said Dominique, who was now carrying Brandi over to the contraption in the corner. Brandi immediately began kissing his neck, trying to get to his lips. "We takin' this bitch for the ride of her life!"

Brandi groaned into his mouth.

It turned out to be a sex swing they were putting together. He set Brandi down on the bottom strap before tightening the leg straps. She was sitting just high enough off the floor to allow one of her studs to slide directly beneath her, which happened immediately. He wasted no time in sliding easily into her ass as she lay back on the swing with a groan. Her legs were strapped in and spread wide, but the rest of her body was free, laying back on a couple of loops to support her back. She already had a cock in each hand as another approached her mouth, the man using her hair to bend her head back and slide his cock into her mouth. She half groaned, half gagged around the cock in her mouth as Derrick knelt in front of her and slid his cock all the way in her pussy. His hands on the bottom of her thighs swung her back and forth on all three cocks. She lost her rhythm on the cocks she was jerking off, but only for a second. She groaned louder as she swung faster and faster, each cock driving balls deep, then nearly all the way out, their entire length giving her pleasure. With all her moaning around his cock as it slid neatly in and out of her throat, Dominique held out for a bit, but I could tell his pleasure was too intense to last long.

I was standing directly beside all the action, barely behind a guy getting a hand job when someone grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, urging me down to my knees directly in front of his massive cock. There was no more apprehension; I wanted to suck that cock and made no bones about it. My mouth was watering as I pulled him into my mouth, gagging a little, but getting better. I spit on the end of it and tried again.

"God Damn!" he said. "Yeah spit on that motherfucker."

He didn't need to pull me back onto his cock, but it was pretty fucking hot. This time my throat took him easily to the hilt, and I had finally learned how to breathe with ease while doing it. I bobbed my head madly, sucking him in as deep as he'd go, pulled up and slammed him down my throat again. I pulled him out of my mouth and sucked that sweet spot on the bottom of his cock just below the head, flicking my tongue and gently scraping my teeth, sucking in like a hickey, then taking him deep into my throat again. His hands were still on the back of my head, but I think it was more for balance. He finally dropped to his knees, pulling me on all fours. I remained impaled on his cock as we moved together, never letting go then taking it deep again. I heard Brandi making a weird noise.

Dominique had pulled her all the way onto his cock as he came, then thrust forward, driving her all the way down on the other two cocks. The intense orgasm ripping through her body was continuous. She would've been loud if not for the still throbbing cock in her throat. Her hands were completely still on the other two cocks as moaned uncontrollably. Dominique pulled out of her mouth, leaving her gasping for air. Our eyes met.

"Oh fuck, Baby that was so good!" she cried. "Fuck yeah, suck that cock!"

We were almost side by side, so we could each see what was going on with the other. She looked over at the cock between us and pulled him to her face, moving him up where she could still watch me. I was still devouring the man's cock, changing up the rhythm to make him last longer and Brandi was watching me intently while pulling on the arm straps, swinging herself back and forth on all three cocks. I was a little puzzled when her eyes widened and then smiled at me between strokes of the cock in her mouth. I thought she was proud of me for finally giving in to my desire to suck a big black cock and enjoying myself, which I did gladly. I had that cock firmly in my hand, making love to it the way I had secretly desired and there was no way I would stop myself now. Until I whipped around when someone started rubbing lube on my ass.

"Just hold still, man." he said, pulling me by the hair to shove his cock back into my mouth. "You know you want it, why you trippin?"

My protests were muffled, to say the least and my struggle only moved him slightly in and out of my throat, making him moan. I heard a loud plop.

"Fuck yeah, Baby!" Brandi cried. "That is so fucking hot! Take that big black cock for me!" She threw her head back again as her stud fed her his cock. I saw it go down her throat. Her eyes were watering.

I gave in and pulled the guy closer to me. He loosened his grip on my hair and let me go down on him like I wanted to. Brandi and I looked at each other as I furiously bobbed my head up and down his cock, flicking my tongue around the head before taking him deep into my throat. I arched my back to allow easier access as the man behind me, still rubbing his lubed cock, moved into position.

"I love you," Brandi gasped.

Dominique tapped Derrick on the shoulder and looked past us toward the bed. Brandi's groan was full of disappointment when he pulled out and walked away. Then she bit her bottom lip as she watched the other man she'd been jerking off as he moved in front of her pussy. He looked her in the eyes and thrust quickly and deeply into her in one movement. When she threw her head back and groaned, her mouth was instantly full of cock. The man in her ass was still miraculously holding out as Brandi was rocked back and forth on three cocks once again. This time, her hands were free to maul at her breasts as she stared intently at me and my... predicament (?) as we shared this moment in time. I watched her watch the man behind me. I knew when he was about to make contact, but I jumped anyway.

"Better hold still, boy," said the man behind me. The other was pushing and pulling my head up and down on his cock. "The more you relax, the better it'll be."

It hurt. Bad. Brandi had used a strap-on on me before, but it was nowhere near the size of this guy's monster. I tried to yell out, highly muffled around the cock in my mouth, but when I pulled back, the man forced it back down my throat. When I tried to turn and push him away, the guy behind me grabbed my hips and forced his cock into me. It felt so... full(?) but not as unpleasantly as I was expecting. It actually felt really good. We all held still for a brief moment before he pulled out and slowly pushed in deeper, moving slow, making it feel even better. I attacked the cock in front of me with a vengeance. I was pumping him fast while taking him in and out of my mouth and throat with the same pace of my stroking hand while the one behind me fucked me hard. Someone must have turned a porno on because I heard the sounds of sex, but it wasn't Brandi. She was making half choking/half groaning noises as the man shot his load down her throat.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she cried, as the man by her head staggered to his feet. "Take those cocks, Baby! Make them cum for me!"

She pulled at the arm straps again, rocking herself wildly against the two remaining cocks. Both men held still, letting her jam her amazing body against them, riding both cocks with a fury only I had seen until that day. She was in it for herself now, rocking hard to get one of her Good O's. I was still sucking cock the best I could while being fucked hard. It was a little uncomfortable, but the pleasure was so intense I didn't care. I could tell when the one behind me was about to shoot his load, so I jammed my ass back into him, meeting every thrust as our bodies slammed together. I was pleased when he finally stopped deep inside me, his cock throbbing in orgasm while he pumped in and out, me feeling even fuller as he shot his load into my ass. Just then, the cock in my mouth exploded. He shoved his cock all the way down my throat, but the head of his cock was in my mouth when he started cumming, making me choke a little, then swallowing all of the rest. I could still hear the porn in the background. I guessed they were watching a threesome because one of the women was yelling at him to "fuck her with that big cock." Both men got up and left. My balls were aching and I needed to cum. Bad.