Brandi: The Avondale Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God that was hot!" Brandi said. "mm-hmm. Ohhh fuckOhfuckOhfuck..."

She cried out as what she calls an "ass numbing" orgasm coursed throughout her body, making her jump and convulse a little. The man in her pussy pulled out and moved to her mouth, jerking his cock and shooting his load mostly in her mouth, but across it as well. The man beneath her began quickly swinging her up and down on his cock before shooting his load in a matter of seconds, grunting with each spasm inside her tight ass. He got up and headed for the bathroom.

"mome here, Bamy." said Brandi. Her mouth was still full of cum.

She held her arms out to me and pulled me in for a cum-filled kiss. It sounds weird but it was actually a little romantic, especially the way she closed her eyes and moved with me as I licked the cum off her face. We looked directly into each other's eyes. I stroked her cheek.

"I love you." she said, kissing my hand.

"I love you more."

"OKAY BOYS!"

We both jumped and turned to see the woman who had bought me a beer in the bar. She was naked. Her friend was on the bed on her hands and knees being fucked by Derrick while Dominique lay underneath, licking her clit. She had his cock in her hand, but wasn't doing much with it, just a teasing stroke now and then. The rest of the men were surrounding the bed, watching the action. When she cried out in pleasure, I realized there wasn't any porn playing after all.

"That's enough fun for one evening." There was a little grumbling, but I was surprised at how efficiently they gathered all their things and left. "You two finish Jessica."

She came to us, grabbing each by the hand, taking us back to our room. Brandi and I exchanged a glance, both of us coming to the realization that, not only was this woman in charge of all the men who had fucked us both, but that she was now in charge of us. Brandi was toast the minute she saw her. I was pretty sure the lady bossing everyone around knew it too, although she couldn't have possibly known she was the spitting image of our favorite stripper in Vegas. Jessica looked a lot like the main girl in the sex show we watched too, so I was pretty sure they could get Brandi to do anything they wanted.

"Have a seat," she said. We both sat on the bed without even thinking about it. "My name is Michelle."

Yeah. The stripper's name was Michelle.

"We like to let our boys have some fun from time to time," she continued. "Let me just say that you two are the best we've ever had."

"So what's going on here?" asked Brandi. "You have a travelling man-harem, or what?"

"No, actually I run an investment firm. Every year we have to attend a week's worth of meetings, to make sure we get enough boredom in our lives," she laughed, turning to leave. "'Travelling man-harem.' I'll have to remember that one. Get some rest, you two, and we'll meet you at the restaurant in the morning. I'm buying. We have lots to talk about!"

Brandi and I sat and stared at each other for a while, each lost in thought while trying to read each other's mind. I stroked her cheek with my hand and told her I love her. She replied as we lay back on the bed, laying face to face. She kept looking me in the eyes, trying to figure out what I was feeling. Then sad.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"I'm not," I replied. "Hell, I had a great time."

"Yeah, it looked like you liked it!" she laughed. "Now I get to use Tyrone on you."

"Fuck no, not right now!" My ass still hurt.

"I'm proud of you, Baby," she said. "That cock was huge!"

"They were all huge; what do you mean by: 'that' one?" I asked.

"Touché," she laughed. "But you took a fucking monster up your ass."

"It sounds like that was your favorite part of the evening," I said.

"Fuck no, that swing was fucking awesome!" she replied. "It was hard to concentrate on that many cocks at once, though. Kudos to porn stars; that shit isn't as easy as it looks." She pulled me in for a kiss. "Are you sure you're not mad?"

"She said to the guy who had just been spit-roasted by two huge cocks." I replied.

"No," she laughed, hitting me on the arm. "I mean we were supposed to keep our fantasies as just fantasies, and I went in there like a total slut and picked up two black guys to fuck."

"Quite expertly, I might add," I replied. "We have always liked the Baby black cock gangbang fantasy and we both had a good time, so what's the problem? And how many times did you cum, anyway?!"

"Wow, who knows?" she said. "I didn't even try to count, but it was a bunch! How many times did you cum?"

"I didn't. I'm pretty sure the color of my balls is 'falling off' blue."

"Oh my poor baby!" She was trying not to laugh, starting to move down. "Let me suck you off."

I stopped her. She looked at me with surprise before I pulled her in close and began kissing her. Yeah, after the evening we just had, a blowjob would most definitely be a damn fine happy ending. But we had spent the last few hours together exploring a fantasy we had shared with each other a thousand times. I realized that Brandi and I were together in some way, mostly through eye contact and those three little words, throughout the entire evening. She loved me enough to include me in everything she did while fulfilling a long desired fantasy, and I loved her for it.

"I want to make love to you."

I've never been able to get her close enough to me, but I always try. I kissed her deeply, pulling her as close as I could, telling her I loved her as I moved down to her neck. She said it back with a moan, throwing one of her fantastic legs over me, allowing my hand to explore. They go all the way up and I love to let them take me there. I hugged her tight, our kisses increasing in intensity as our bodies smashed and rubbed together. We always enjoy our romantic sex, but this one was different. We had just shared something with each other that neither of us would ever tell another soul. Being partners in crime, if you will, made me feel closer to my wife than before, and there was nothing I wanted more than to show my love for her. I held her cheeks in my hands and kissed her deeply.

"I love you so much, my baby." I whispered, rolling her onto her back, kissing her some more.

"mmm, I love you too." She was breathing heavily.

We passionately made out as I lined myself up with her well fucked pussy and slipped my cock inside. She pulled away from my mouth and groaned, then kissed me with a fury, thrusting her hips into mine. She was still very slippery, but she still felt awesome. My wife has the sweetest pussy in the world. Our lips remained locked together as I held her as close to me as I could as we both gently and forcefully thrust against one another. Our words of endearment made us feel as close as we really were just then, our arms pulling each other as close as we could. It does things to my heart when she says those words to me and I'm pretty sure it does something to hers. I was also pretty proud of myself for holding out long enough for her to cum again but I only beat her by a little. Her satisfied moans set me off in a hurry as I pushed into her as deep as I could, small thrusts with every spasm of my cock. I lay on top of her, catching my breath.

"Baby," I said.

"mhmm?"

"My ass hurts."

"Said the guy who only took one. Quit being a pussy."

"I love you, my baby."

"mmm, I love you too."

I rolled off of her and pulled her close. We kissed. We hugged. We fell asleep in each other's arms.