Brandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

“Well, if you want to call it off” he spluttered.

“Oh no, far from it, I want it even more now” she said, and walked forward to slip her arms around his neck and kiss him on the lips. I saw him jerk and half pull away, but she held on tight, and slowly his body seemed to fold inwards on itself.

I stood, wide eyed and open mouthed, then remembering what I was supposed to be doing, I lifted the camera and started to snap away. The first few clicks, registered with them and Uncle David pulled his head away, “Damn, you’re not supposed to take those shots” he said, glaring over her shoulders at me.

She reached up and turned his face back to hers and her voice when she spoke was deep and horny, unlike anything I’d heard from her before, “Why not, Uncle David, don’t they do this in the villages … this .. and much , much more?” she whispered, then pulled his head back down and kissed him deeply. Immediately I started snapping away, moving around, getting different angles, but now they both seemed oblivious to my presence, lost in their own primitive world. Slowly, whatever was holding Uncle David in check began to crumble under the intensity of that kiss, and his hands started to move over her body, stroking her back, cupping and stroking her almost naked ass cheeks. I saw her break the kiss and whisper something in his ear, and next moment his hands moved to the back of her bikini top and he undid it. Their closeness kept it in place. Then he was reaching town and untying the string of her bikini bottoms, and my camera shook slightly as it fell away, leaving her ass really, truly naked.

I quickly moved to the camera on the tripod and started clicking as she slowly turned in his arms, turned towards me, the bikini falling away from her body, and I gasped as I saw her totally naked for the first time, oh god, she was magnificent. High firm breasts, not too large, amazing, long, hard nipples, a beautiful firm stomach, and the most mouth watering shaved pussy I’d ever seen. My cock leapt into prominence, as she stared right at me, right at the camera, her tongue coming out and licking over her lips.

Uncle David, meanwhile, wasn’t quite sure what was happening, his hands had half slumped to his side, and he was staring across her shoulders at me, then dropping his eyes and staring down over her shoulders at her magnificent, succulent breasts. She reached around and caught his hands and lifted them to her breasts, “Yes, Uncle David, Yes” she whispered, and a shiver raced through her as his hands started to move, slowly caressing her breasts, then one slowly slipping down over her stomach to brush against her pussy, and this time it was she who groaned, her body flinching and almost grinding herself into his fingers.

All the time I was watching and clicking away furiously, not wanting to miss one shot of this hot, horny scene. Then she gestured to me to move around to the side, and I did, getting some fantastic shots of her tits and Uncle David playing with them. Then she pulled away and turned around to face him, letting her hands move up to rest on his shoulders, before slowly trailing them down over his chest, down to the top of his bathers, then with s hot, sultry smile she dropped to her knees and began to draw his bathers down over his hips. It wasn’t easy, Uncle David, by this time, was as massively aroused as many man can be, but finally succeeded, and his bather’s cascaded to the floor, his rampant cock leaping up and out and catching her across the cheeks … I’m sure I caught that precise moment on film!

I thought that would be the end of her rather sensual game, that she’d stand up and laugh and ask where I wanted them both to pose for the contrast shots, and I think Uncle David had that thought too, so we were both shocked when she reached up and cupped her hands around his throbbing cock and started to run her tongue over it. Uncle David jerked as if he’d just been plugged in to an electric socket, and I jerked too, almost falling over. Damn, I’d never seen anything so hot … come to think of it, I’d never seen a woman licking and sucking on a man’s cock before, it was incredibly arousing. Uncle David was incapable of thought by now, his body was arched, his head thrown back, the muscles of his neck sticking out and throbbing like veins, and his ass cheeks clenched as he slowly fucked the tip of his cock into Brandi’s eager mouth.

Then she surprised us again, she pulled away, turning to me, flushed in the face, her eyes deep pools of fire, “Now you!” she whispered hotly, “Take everything off, I want to see you naked too, that was the condition, remember?”

I groaned, I knew she was right. With both Brandi and Uncle David looking on, I put down the camera and slipped out of my clothes, and Brandi smiled as she saw I was every bit as rock hard as Uncle David. She stared at my throbbing, weaving cock, “Mmm yes, I like that, I like that very much” she said, “ Two horny men, two men who want me very much, isn’t this wild, wild and primitive, just like in the villages Uncle has visited” she said, and looked up at Uncle David, grinning, “ And now we’ll capture the fertility rites on film, won’t we Uncle, the moment when the elder of the tribe takes the virgin maiden and instructs her in the art of pleasing her man, then hands her to her husband to be and instructs him in the ways of pleasing her. That’s the way it is, isn’t it Uncle David?”

I couldn’t believe what she had just said, she was going to ….. no…it couldn’t be. But Uncle David, knew otherwise, I saw his face thaw, saw the lust come into his eyes, as he reached down and lifted her to her feet, taking hold of her succulent breasts and stroking them gently, “Oh yes, Brandi, the first time is always with the prospective bride’s favorite uncle, it’s tribal law, and the husband has to watch and learn, and the uncle has to watch and instruct when it’s the husband’s turn, and we’ll catch it all on film, so in years to come we can all share this special moment again and again and again” he said, and I saw the shudder run through her.

Then he began, lying her down on the blanket he’d placed on the ground, he began to trail his hands and fingers all over her body, light as a feather touches that made her jump and moan. Then his lips and tongue followed, teasing and arousing every part of her, even sucking gently on her toes, god that was so horny! I snapped away furiously capturing as much of this magic scenario on film as possible. Brandi was soon shuddering and shaking and moaning, calling out to Uncle David, urging him on, but he wouldn’t be hurried. I watched in awe as he lifted her to body shuddering orgasm after body shuddering orgasm with just his tongue and his trailing fingers. And then came that moment, that earth shattering moment when he slowly slid his swollen, throbbing member in between her pussy lips for the first time, and she arched and screamed, reaching around to grab his ass cheeks and tried to drag him into her, but he held back, going in with infinite slowness until he stopped, and lifted his head to look at Brandi, his cock still only partially inside her. “Are you absolutely sure?” I heard him whisper, and I saw her nod.

Before the nod was fully completed he’d lanced forward, ramming his cock ball deep in one thrust, and she arched and screamed again, even louder, even I could detect the note of pain in her scream this time, and uncle David held himself deep inside her, not moving, as she shook and shuddered some more. Damn, he’d thrust so quick I’d almost missed it, almost, but not quite, I was sure I had an amazing shot of the last of his cock disappearing into Brandi’s pussy and her arching and screaming .. a cherry popping picture! but one I was never going to be able to share with any one else, yet I sensed I’d never take a more spectacular shot in my entire career!

As I watched, Brandi’s body visible relaxed, and the pained expression disappeared from her face and she squeezed uncle David, and smiled. and he began to move, fucking his big cock slowly in and out of her gyrating pussy. “Oh yes, uncle David, fuck me, fuck me like you’ve always wanted to” she whispered.

“You knew?” he gasped.

She grinned, “Oh, I’ve known for years, just as I’ve known my brother wanted me too” she said, and grinned, “But what you didn’t know was that I’ve wanted the both of you too, ever since I first realized that boys and girls were different and intended to fit together just like this” she said, and squirmed around on his cock.

Uncle David thew back his head and laughed, “Well ,if that’s the way it is ….” He said, and he proceeded to fuck her!! Long and hard, pounding his big cock into her over and over again. bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, until he suddenly roared and arched and thrust deep, and I knew he was exploding, pouring his hot cum into her eager, hot, writhing pussy, and she was screaming out her delight, and cumming herself. I’m not sure what kind of shots I got at that point, I was close to exploding myself and my hands were shaking, and in the end I just dropped the damn camera and grabbed my cock and started to pump it.

Immediately I heard Brandi scream, “No,! No!, bring it here, bring it to me” and I stumbled over to her, groaning. As soon as I got close she grabbed my cock, ‘In my mouth, I want you in my mouth, I want to taste you” she squealed. I thrust forward and opening her lips wide she took me in, all the way in, sucking and licking and lashing my cock with her tongue, and almost straight away I was cumming…shooting giant globules of cum into her throat, while Uncle David, continued to spurt his hot cum into her pussy. Talk about wild and primitive, wow, this was certainly it, she pulled my still spurting cock out of her mouth and literally hosed it all over her face, and I heard Uncle David cry out and sensing his shifting, I glanced down to see him , cock in hand, shooting the remainder of his cum over Brandi’s hot breasts.

Brandi was screaming and bucking and wailing, reaching down to pull on Uncle David’s cock as well as mine, directing both lots of juices wherever she wanted it to go, and when we were both done, and slumped alongside her she whispered hotly, “And now I want the both of you to lick all that beautiful cum off my body, that’s a part of the ritual too, isn’t it Uncle?”

I saw Uncle David’s momentary look of surprise, then his swift, horny grin, then he was leaning over licking the cum off her face, MY cum!! “Oh yes, Uncle, that’s exactly what I want” she said hotly and started to writhe again, and I knew exactly what she meant too, she wanted me to lick up Uncle David’s cum, that would excite her like hell! so I did, and you know what?, I found that it excited me too!! and before long I was rock hard again and sliding my cock between her legs and into her heaving hot pussy, and she was screaming at me. ”Yeah, Yeah, come on Bro, fuck me, fuck me good!”, and to the accompaniment of words of advice from Uncle David and the occasional clicking of the camera, I did just that, fucked the living daylights out of my incredible, wild, horny sister!!!

And after I’d unloaded my second load of cum, this time into her incredibly tight pussy, Uncle David ate it out, then slipped his hard cock back inside and fucked her all over again.

That was the first of many hot, horny sessions the three of us enjoyed that summer as we explored together the many ‘stark contrasts’, white cum on brown skin, thick cocks in tiny pussies, soft skin against hard trees and lots, lots more. In fact we didn’t leave a stone unturned in our search for the perfect shot, and I was almost furious when the summer came to an end and I had to go back to college. Uncle David didn’t want it to end either, he deferred his departure three times, before he ran out of excuses that would sound even half way believable to mom and dad!

And there’s another story in that …but perhaps I’ll tell you that another time!!!

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12