Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so, let me try," I answered.

Aline moved outside of Rene's legs so I could kneel between them and get a better angle. I licked the shaft and head before plunging his cock back in my mouth. I worked my mouth down the long shaft, sliding my tongue along the underside as I went. I fought the urge to gag as his cock slid past my tonsils and hit the back of my throat. I forced my head down and the last inches of Rene's cock slid past my lips. I held his cock buried deep in my throat for as long as I could. When I struggled to breathe, I held his cock in my throat. When he held the back of my head and flexed his hips, I held his cock in my mouth. When he cried out that he was cumming, I held his cock in my mouth. When his cock fired spurts of cum down my throat, I held his cock in my mouth. When his cum overflowed out the side of my mouth, I held his cock in my mouth. Only when he pushed me away did I let his cock slide from my mouth. I fell back gasping for breath, a line of cum running down my chin.

"That was amazing, I have tried it but I cannot do it. I keep choking," Aline said.

"It's hard to do it in this position. I can show you an easier way later," I said as my breathing returned to normal.

"Oh god Brandi, that was incredible. I had a woman do the deep throat, but I never had one do it while I had an orgasm," Rene said when he recovered.

Aline leaned across her husband's leg and held my head. She leaned in and licked the line of cum off my chin. She opened her mouth and showed me the cum on her tongue. She leaned back in and kissed me, shoving her tongue and the cum into my mouth. We swapped the cum back and forth before she sat back with her mouth opened. I knelt over her and let the cum dribble into her mouth and she swallowed it down.

Rene sat in the tub and said, "My beautiful ladies, go in the bedroom and get comfortable. I will join you shortly, when I gain my strength."

We all got out of the tub and Aline handed me big fluffy towel. We gave Rene a show as we dried each other. We kissed and fondled each other's breasts, asses and pussies.

Aline turned to Rene and said, "Do not take too long, my dear or Brandi and I will finish without you."

Aline and I went into the bedroom and laid down in each other arms on the big kingside bed. We looked into each other eyes and kissed soft tender pecks at first but gradually with more passion. We stroked and caressed each other, our hands roaming over each other's body.

We rolled around the bed, gently battling for supremacy. I wound up on the bottom with Aline on top. She knelt with her legs spread over my leg, our pussies grinding together. We kissed, our tongues tangled in a passionate clinch. She started at my neck, kissing her way down my body. She stopped at my breasts, biting and sucking my nipples. The sensitive nubs grew hard and stiff as every touch increased the heat in my loins. Aline moved down my body, kissing my flat stomach and dipping her tongue in my belly button. She kept moving down and wound up with her face between my thighs and her mouth on my pussy. I guess you could say I won.

Rene came into the room, stopped at the door and said, "I see you started without me."

I was lying on my back. I propped myself up on my elbows so I could see him. My legs were spread wide open, bent at the knee with my feet on the bed. Aline was lying on her stomach with her face buried between my legs, licking and sucking my pussy. I moaned and ran my hands through Aline's hair. I looked at Rene. He stood there watching us for a few minutes. His cock was semi hard and he starting to stroke it as he watched us.

"Rene, do you see your lovely wife. Oh my god, she's eating my pussy. Oh oh, her tongue, oh fuck, it's so lovely. Oh my god, oh fuck, oh fuck, now she's sucking my pussy lips. Does that turn you on?" I asked naughtily.

"Yes," He groaned.

"Oh god Rene, She's so fucking good. Ah ah ah, oh fuck, oh my fucking god, she just licked my clit. Oh god, that's so fucking good. Come on Rene. Tell me, do you love to see her eat pussy? Does it get you hard?" I asked as I brought my hand up and pinched my hard nipples.

"Yes," He groaned as he came close to the bed.

"Oh fuck Rene. Look how fucking hot she got me, look at my tits, my nipples, they're so fucking hard. I'm so fucking turned on. I wanna cum so bad. Tell her Rene. Tell her to make me cum," I cried.

"Come on my dear, eat her pussy, make her cum," Rene groaned as his hand slid along the length of his cock.

"Come over here, Rene. I'll suck your cock. Won't that be fucking hot? I'll suck your cock while your wife eats my pussy," I moaned.

Rene climbed up on the bed by my head. He leaned forward and slid his semi-hard cock into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head before swallowing about half his cock. Rene held my head and flexed his hips back and forth, sliding his hardening cock in and out of my mouth.

Aline continued to lick and suck my pussy. She slipped one finger into my pussy and worked it back and forth before she added a second. My pussy juices flowed out and over her hand as I ground my pussy against her face. She flicked her tongue across my clit with increasing speed and pressure. I moaned around Rene's cock as he fucked my mouth like it was a pussy. I felt so wicked, a handsome young newlywed fucking my mouth while his beautiful wife licked and sucked my pussy, both of them working so hard to pleasure me. My body responded as it always does, the heat and passion radiated from my pussy throughout my entire body. Every nerve was on fire as I raced toward a powerful orgasm.

Rene pulled his cock from my mouth and let go of my head. His hands sought out my breasts, pinching and pulling on my sensitive nipples. Aline pulled one of her fingers out of my pussy and slid the tip over my anus. My mind reeled at the thought of added pleasure. She worked her finger into my ass. Once she had a finger firmly in my ass and pussy, she slid them back and forth, like small cocks, doubling my pleasure. She thrashed her tongue across my clit, over and over until I exploded in orgasmic delight, my holes quivering around her thrusting fingers, my hips flexing as I ground my pussy against her face. They both held on to me as I shuddered and shook until my orgasm passed and my breathing returned to normal.

"That was wonderful Aline. Rene, your wife really knows how to please a woman," I said as I sat up.

Aline got up on her knees, leaned forward and kissed me. I could taste my juices on her lips. Rene moved down by us and kissed his wife.

"Brandi, you taste great. I am going to enjoy eating you," He said.

"Yes but later, I want to show Aline how she can deep throat your cock, you'd like that Rene, wouldn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. You want to try it, my love?" Rene asked Aline.

"Yes, I would love to do it," Aline said.

I moved to the end of the bed and lay down on my back with my head hanging off the bed. I told Aline to lie next to me and watch what I do.

"Aline, you gotta learn to completely relax your throat and breathe through your nose instead of your mouth. Another thing is to swallow while sucking. Your gag reflex will relax when you swallow, then you can get his dick past it," I said.

I told Rene to stand above me with his legs straddling my head. I let my head hang down off the bed so that my throat was in a straight line. Rene's cock was at the perfect position to slide into my mouth. I told him to slowly slip his cock into my mouth but let me control how fast and deep he went.

"Let me guide you in and out of my mouth. If I push your legs, you need to pull back, ok Rene," I told him.

"Ok," He answered.

I let my head drop down off the bed and opened my mouth. Rene put the head of his cock in my mouth and held it there. I grabbed his legs and pulled him toward me. His cock slowly slid into my mouth. I have "deep throated" many guys, even bigger than Rene, in this position, I think it's the easiest way. His cock slid past my tonsils and hit the back of my throat. I fought the urge to gag and held him steady in my throat. His big balls rested on my face covering my eyes. I didn't want him to cum, so I pushed his legs and Rene pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"That was so cool Brandi. I could see Rene's cock in your throat," Aline said when I sat up.

"You can do it too, Aline. Rene needs to be gentle at first but after you get good at it; he can fuck your throat. Why don't you try it now? " I told her.

Aline rolled over on to her back and hung her head off the bed. Rene moved over and straddled her head. I got up on my knees next to Aline.

"Be gentle Rene. Let Aline control how much of your cock she takes. But I have a feeling she's gonna want it all," I said.

Aline opened her mouth and told Rene she was ready. I grabbed Rene's cock and guided it into her mouth. I just love to help someone get fucked. Rene had slid about half his cock into Aline's mouth when she started to cough. She gasped and Rene quickly pulled out. His cock was covered in her saliva. She picked her head up and caught her breath.

"That's ok, Aline. See Rene is being gentle. Try it again. Try to breathe through your nose," I said.

"I am sorry dear, please let us try again," Aline said.

"Do not be sorry my love, with an excellent cock sucker like Brandi teaching you, I am sure you will be able to do it," Rene said.

I stroked my hand up and down Rene's cock, spreading the saliva along its length. Again I guided it into Aline's mouth. Rene stopped when he had about half of it in her mouth. Aline appeared to struggle and Rene slid a couple of inches of his cock out. Once she relaxed he was able to slid it back in. Aline was learning to breathe through her nose and was able to take more and more of his cock. Rene was patient and slowly worked his cock in and out of her mouth.

I moved my knees between Aline's legs and put my hands on the mattress at her sides. I lowered my head and kissed her hard erect nipples. I worked the nipples, kissing, sucking, and nipping the firm nubs before moving down her flat stomach to her pussy. Aline moaned around Rene's hard cock in her mouth. Rene continued to gently slide his cock in and out of her mouth, going deeper and deeper with each stroke. He moved his hands to her breasts, pinching and tweaking the sensitive nipples as I moved to her pussy.

I pushed Aline's legs apart and gazed at her cleanly shaven pussy. It appeared to be generation thing, almost all of my young lovers shave while most of the older ones prefer to trim their hair. I started shaving my pussy when I stated dancing. It doesn't matter to me as long the person is clean. Aline was clean and I was looking forward to tasting her.

I looked up at Rene. He had most of his cock deep in Aline's mouth. So deep I could see a bump on her throat as his cock slid in and out. He was also still fondling her hard pointy nipples. I put my hands up and pulled her pussy lips apart. I waited for an outward stroke, as Rene pulled his cock out of her throat, and I ran my tongue through the wet slit. Aline groaned and flexed her hips driving her pussy against my mouth. I looked up again and saw that Rene was sliding his cock back into Aline's mouth. I waited. When he pulled out again, I licked her pussy again. Back and forth we went. Rene would slide his cock deep in Aline's throat. When he pulled out, I would lick her pussy. Aline moaned and groaned as she ground her pussy against my mouth and took more and more of Rene's cock in her throat.

Suddenly Rene cried out, "Oh my god, Aline, you have my whole cock in your mouth."

Aline coughed and began to gag. She pushed on Rene's legs but he didn't immediately pull out. He held his cock in her throat for a few seconds. When he pulled out Aline gasped for air.

"I am sorry my love, but it felt so good with my cock deep in your throat," Rene said.

"It was not too bad. Do you want to try again?" Aline asked.

"Yes, please, my love," Rene answered.

"Just be careful Aline, it can be difficult to breathe if Rene cums," I added.

Rene worked his cock back into Aline's mouth. I could see the bump as it slid down her throat. He held still for a few seconds and then began fucking his cock in and out of her mouth. On each inward stroke and his balls bounced off her face. I dropped my face back down on her pussy and began licking and sucking her pussy. Aline grabbed my head and ground her pussy against it as she groaned around Rene's cock. I used my tongue to separate her clit from the hood and sucked on the sensitive nub.

Rene cried out that he was cumming. He must have pulled his cock out of Aline's mouth because I felt a wet drop land on my back. Aline cried out that she was cumming as her body tensed up and shook. She held me tightly as her orgasm passed.

When she released me I sat back up on my knees. Rene was bent over, his hands on his knees breathing heavily. Aline was also breathing heavily. Her body and face were covered with cum. I moved up her body, lapping up the cum as I went. When I reached her face, she opened her mouth and we kissed swapping the cum back and forth.

"Thank you, for showing me how to "deep throat" a cock Brandi. It is something that Rene and I will now do often. I do not think he has ever cum this much. And thank you for making me cum, I wanted that badly," Aline said.

"Yes Brandi, thank you for giving us such pleasure today," Rene added.

"You're welcome, but the pleasure was all mine. You two were wonderful lovers. I had a great time with you," I said.

"It does not have to end right now. Aline and I have to go to a local restaurant to meet a client. Why don't you join us? It is a lovely French place. We could come back here when we are done," Rene asked.

"Yes, please Brandi it will be so much fun. You like French food, no? Please come with us," Aline pleaded.

"I'd love to join you. Give me some time to shower and change and I'll meet you in the bar, Ok?" I asked.

"That is fine. This is a casual restaurant so wear something sexy like you did last night in the elevator. We want to impress Rene's client," Aline said.

We made plans to meet later in the bar. I gave them both a kiss god bye and went into the living room to get dressed. I threw on my chiffon beach cover up and sandals and put my bikini in my bag. My nipples and pussy lips were visible through the thin material of my cover-up. When I turned around to leave Aline came out of the bedroom to walk me to the door.

"Brandi you are a naughty woman. You have nothing on under that thin cover-up. I can see your pussy and nipples. Does that turn you on?" Aline asked as she slipped her arm around me and stood in the doorway naked.

"Yes it does. Just thought of someone seeing me naked get me hot," I said with a laugh.

"Well it turns me also," Aline said as gave me a passionate tongue filled kiss good bye. When we broke our kiss, she playfully slapped me on the ass and said. "Hurry and get changed, we cannot be late to the meeting."

"And do not stop and seduce any handsome young waiters until we get back," She teasingly added.

12