Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not worry Brandi. Rene and I do this all the time. I am sure you will love it," Aline said.

"Ok, but please tell Aline to be gentle. I'm already a little sore from your big fat cock being back in there before," I said to Rene as I looked him in the eyes.

"Don't worry Brandi, You have such a beautiful ass, we would not want anything to happen to it," He said as he smiled.

I dropped my head onto Rene shoulder. This caused my ass to stick up in the air even further. Rene pulled my butt cheeks apart and very slowly worked his cock in and out of my pussy. I felt lube being dripped on my ass and Aline began rubbing it in the valley between my buttocks and across my anus. This lube felt different than the one they used before. The skin on my buttocks and around my anus began to pleasantly tingle. She slipped a couple of fingers in my ass and stretched the opening. I groaned into Rene's shoulder as I forced myself to relax the muscles in my ass.

Aline placed a hard round object against my anus and squirted some lube on it and my anus. Gently she pushed and the object slipped into my asshole. It felt big but I have taken bigger cocks in my ass before. I could feel a string or wire hanging out of my ass. I felt a second ball pushed against my anus. At first I thought, it's just anal beads, I have used them and had lovers use them on me before but these felt a little different. Aline used some more lube and pushed the second ball in my ass. Quickly Aline brought a third ball in contact with my anus. More lube and it also slipped in my ass.

"Ok Brandi, everything is finished. Are you ready to have a very pleasurable experience?" Aline asked.

"Yes, these don't feel like normal anal beads, are they something different?" I asked.

"Yes they are, just enjoy the experience," Aline said.

With that Rene let go of the cheeks of my ass and held my hips. He began working his cock harder and faster up into my pussy. I started to react, grinding my clit against his groin as I moved with him, both of us using our bodies to bring each other pleasure.

My first thought was that this was a pleasant experience. I had a hard cock filling my pussy, which was a feeling I have grown to love. And the balls in my ass filled me up unlike a dildo or other object, but not as good as a second cock. But where was this very pleasurable experience that Rene and Aline had mentioned. What was so special about these anal beads? I never should have doubted them.

All of a sudden, like the flip of a switch, a wave of pleasure crashed over my body. The balls in my ass began to vibrate, each one at a different time and different intensity. It felt as if every nerve ending between my knees and breasts were being delightfully tortured in the most amazing way. Every muscle tensed up as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over my body. I had numerous orgasms, one right after another.

Someone, probably Aline, pulled one of the balls out of my ass. I exploded in a massive orgasm as the vibrating ball passed through my anal opening. The next ball was pulled out and I came again, a stronger and more powerful orgasm than the last. I felt Rene pull me down hard on his cock and his hot cum flooded my pussy. The last ball was pulled out and I came again, another massive toe curling orgasm. I tensed up as my body shook uncontrollably and then I passed out.

I don't know how long I was out but when I woke up I found that I was alone in the bed. I rolled over and sat up. My body was drained and sore, but I never felt better in my life. I moaned as moved to the edge of the bed. Aline walked into the bedroom. Her hair was wet and she was wrapped in a towel. She sat down next to me and put her arm around my shoulders.

"Are you ok Brandi? I have never seen someone cum as much as you did. I am drained after Rene I use our toy but I do not cum as much as you did, Aline said.

"I'm fine. I just need a drink and rest for a while and I'll be ready to go again," I said.

Aline called out to Rene to bring a bottle of water to the bedroom.

"I am so sorry that Rene and I have to leave soon. We would love to stay and make love with you all night but our flight leaves in an hour," She said.

Rene came into the bedroom and handed me a bottle of water. He was already dressed. Aline excused herself and went back in the bathroom.

"Oh Brandi my dear, you have made this the most memorable night of our trip to America. Aline is correct, we would love to stay with you but we have to leave," Rene said.

"Well, let me get going so you can finish packing. Thank you for a wonderful evening. I'm going to miss you two. I'd love to hear from you if you ever come back to America," I said.

"We would also love to see you again also. But you do not have to leave. The room is paid for until the morning. Relax, use the Jacuzzi tub or take a bath. We are leaving as soon as Aline finishes dressing. Our bags are already packed and at the airport," Rene said.

"I don't want to impose, I'll just throw on my dress on and head back to my room," I said as I started to get up.

"No, Brandi, please sit down. You need to rest and drink your water. Please use our hotel room when we leave. It would be a stain on our French honor if we were to use you for our sexual pleasure and then throw you out in the cold," Rene said with a smile.

"Well when you put it like that, how can I refuse? I would hate to dishonor France," I said.

Aline came back into the bedroom. She was dressed in comfortable casual clothes but she still looked beautiful. She had two small bags with her. "It is a long flight back to France and I want to be comfortable. So it is settled, Brandi you will stay here and enjoy the many amenities of our hotel room, yes," Aline asked.

"Yes, I will. I don't know how to thank you. You two have been wonderful. I had a fantastic time tonight. I don't think I ever came so much before," I said.

"It is I who should thank you Brandi. You taught me how to deep throat Rene's cock. It is a skill I make sure to practice very often," Aline said as put her arm around Rene.

"Then it is I who should thank Brandi," Rene said with a laugh.

We walked into the main room of the suite. Rene picked up a small carry-on bag and Aline picked up her purse. They headed for door before Aline stopped and turned toward me. She handed me one of the two small bags she had.

"I want you to have this Brandi. It is the Power Balls sex toy that we used on you. I have another one at home. If you use it maybe you will think of Rene and me," She said.

"I don't think I could ever forget you two. Have a long happy marriage together. Remember to enjoy your lovers but enjoy each other more," I said as I gave them each a hug and a kiss.

They said their final good byes and walked out of the suite. I turned around and went back to the master bathroom. It was fantastic. The shower was big enough for three or four people. It had a two person Jacuzzi tub and a bidet. I looked at the clock, it was eleven o'clock. Good, I thought, I have time to clean up and take a nice bath. I also had time to go hunt for some more cock.

12