Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin continued to lick around my pussy as I recovered from my orgasm and my breathing returned to normal. I looked to my right and saw that Roxanne, Eric and Dave had moved over to the ottoman. Roxanne was kneeling on all fours as Eric fucked her from behind and she sucked on Dave's cock.

Justin and Travis rolled me over until I was kneeling with my knees on the edge of the ottoman. Travis got off the ottoman, knelt on the ground behind me and began licking my pussy. Justin got on the ottoman and knelt in front of me with his cock inches from my face. He held his cock with one hand and my grabbed my hair with the other. He rubbed his cock all over my face before shoving it in his mouth. He worked my head up and down on his cock a few times and soon I was bobbing my head on my own. I had him panting and moaning in a short time.

Meanwhile Travis was still licking my pussy from behind. He slipped a finger inside me and began working it around.

Eric called over to Travis. "Hey T, where's your finger?"

"In her pussy," He replied.

"Put it in her ass, she loves to get fucked in the ass. Loosen her up. I wanta get back in there after I fuck Roxanne," Eric said.

"Is that true Brandi, do you love it in the ass?" Travis asked.

Justin let go of my hair and I pulled my mouth off his cock.

"Yeah, I love to get fucked in the ass, and in my pussy and in my mouth," I moaned.

"So you like it in all your holes. That's fucking great, just wait until Tommy and Jason get here. You'll get all your holes filled at the same time," Travis said.

Oh god, here I go again. Four young studs here now. Two more studs on the way. Not that it's a bad thing. I guess Roxanne and I were going to end up with sore pussies and asses tonight.

Travis stood up and lined his cock up with my pussy. It was soaking wet from his and Justin's tongues. He held my hips as he pushed the head of his cock into my pussy. Inch by inch he slid his cock into me, filling me completely, until his thighs rested against my butt cheeks. He held himself in me for a minute then pulled his cock out until just the head was in my pussy. Travis placed the finger he had in my pussy against my anus. I knew what he wanted to do next. I wiggled my ass, encouraging him on, as he pushed his cock into my pussy and his finger into my ass at the same time. I forcefully pushed my ass back against Travis, the dual penetration of my ass and pussy was driving me wild. He worked his finger around in my ass as he began stroking his cock in and out of my pussy.

Justin moved so that he was sitting with his legs spread out under me. I leaned on his thighs with my head in his crotch. This forced my ass higher in the air, but Travis just continued fucking my pussy and fingering my ass. I attacked Justin's cock, vigorously sucking and stroking the hard shaft. I took my mouth off his cock and kept stroking it while I kissed and licked my way down to his balls. Justin groaned when I sucked both of his testicles into my mouth. I could feel his cock tremble in my hand and knew he was close to cumming.

Travis pulled his cock and finger from my holes. He lined his cock up with my asshole and shoved the head inside. I spit Justin's balls out of my mouth and cried out as the muscles of my ass resisted the sudden intrusion.

Eric yelled over to Travis, "Yo Travis, you got take in easy in the beginning. Did you let her know you were going into her ass? Did you use any lube?"

"Ah, no, sorry just some pussy juice," Travis replied.

"Dude, don't you know shit. You got to treat the ladies nicer. Here use this," Eric said.

I looked over at Eric and saw him throw a bottle of lube at Travis. I also noticed that he and Dave were both fucking Roxanne. Dave was lying on his back and Roxanne was straddling him. Eric was kneeling behind her. It looked like he had his cock in her ass. Roxanne was fervidly working her hips back and forth on their hard cocks and appeared to be close to cumming herself.

"I'm sorry Brandi, it's just your ass, it's just so fucking beautiful. I'm sorry, I'll be careful," Travis said.

"That's ok Travis, just use the lube and go slow. I'll let you know when you can start fucking," I said.

Travis pulled the head of his cock out of my ass. I felt some lube being drizzled down the valley between my buttocks onto my asshole. Travis gently pushed the lube into my anus with his finger. He worked it around before he added a second finger and some more lube.

I went back to licking and sucking Justin's cock. The short break had dull his fervor and I had to work to get him close to cumming.

Travis took his fingers from my ass and put the head of his cock against my anus. I pushed back against him and the head slid in. I put a hand on his hip to hold him back until my ass adjusted to his size. Slowly inch by inch, he worked his cock into my asshole. Soon the whole shaft was buried and he began gently fucking my ass. I worked the muscles in ass, milking Travis's cock and he began moaning and groaning. His breaths came in shallow gasps and I knew he was close to cumming.

I turned my attention back to Justin. I sucked his cock back into my mouth as I licked around the head and fondled his balls. His cock quivered in my mouth and he too was close to cumming.

I wanted to cum but I needed an extra push to get me off. I took my mouth off Justin's cock and cried out to Travis to rub my clit. Quickly I took Justin's cock back in my mouth. Travis reached around stroked my clit, driving me closer and closer to the orgasmic relief I desired.

Justin was the first to cum. He cried out and grabbed my head. He pushed his hips up and fired several ropes of cum into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could and was barely able to keep ahead of the spurts. Justin fell back onto the ottoman, moaning and groaning as the last of the cum dribbled out of his cock and into my mouth.

I came next. I tensed up and shivered and shook as a wonderful feeling of pleasure washed over my body. My asshole grabbed Travis's cock in a powerful grasp, milking and draining the hard shaft of it seed. He blasted shot after shot of cum deep in my bowels. He collapsed on top of me as his cum leaked out my ass past his softening cock.

When our breathing returned to normal Travis pulled himself off my body and out of my ass. More of his cum leaked out of my ass onto the ottoman. I looked over at Roxanne, Eric and Dave. Eric and Dave were forcefully driving their cocks into Roxanne. She was panting, moaning and crying out that she was cumming. It was an exhilarating performance of raw sexual action that kept me excited and turned on. Dave pulled Roxanne down hard on his hips. He cried out that he was cumming and held her tight against his body. Eric stopped fucking Roxanne's ass and pulled his cock from her anus. He was still hard, apparently he hadn't cum. He stepped back and sat on the couch near the ottoman. Dave and Roxanne lay together on the ottoman catching their breath.

I was lying, draped over Justin's legs cleaning the last of his cum off his cock. My oral activities were having the desired effect. His cock was getting hard again. Roxanne called over to me.

"Well Brandi, what do you think of the guys?" she asked.

"They're great. Best of all they get hard real quick, look," I said as I held up Justin's cock.

"Looks like you're ready to fuck again," She said with a laugh.

"Like I said, once I get started there's no stopping me," I said.

"Me too, good thing these guys recover quickly," She said.

"Yeah but you know something, I kinda like helping them. Looks like you wore Eric and Dave out, you want to trade?' I asked.

"Sure," She said and added. "What about you guys, you want to trade women for the next round?"

Her question was greeted with a chorus of yeahs, fuck yeahs and alrights.

I picked myself up off of Justin and crawled over to Roxanne and Dave who were still lying on the ottoman. When Roxanne pushed herself up off of Dave, his cock slid out of her pussy and fell against his stomach. It was semi hard and glistened with a mixture of his cum and Roxanne's pussy juice. I went right to his cock and balls and began licking them clean. He responded and his cock grew hard. I looked over at Eric He was still sitting on the couch and slowly stroking his hard cock.

"Hey Eric, you keeping that hard for me?" I asked as I stroke my hand up and down Dave's cock.

"Of course beautiful, but it would be easier if you helped," He answered. "Why don't you come over here?" He added.

"What about Dave, he'll be lonely over here?" I asked.

"Bring him with you, we can both fuck you," he said.

I sat up still holding Dave's cock. I moved over to the couches dragging Dave with me. I pushed and pulled Dave until he was sitting next to Eric, then I knelt down between them. I grabbed both of their cocks and began stroking them.

"Mmm, two big fat hard cocks boys, what am I going to do with these?" I asked.

"Suck em," Dave replied.

"Or fuck em," Eric replied.

"Or both," I said.

I moved between their legs and began kissing and licking the heads of their cocks. I switched back and forth, licking and sucking one cock while I stroked the other. Soon both guys were rock hard and moaning in pleasure.

"This is nice but I need you guys to fuck me, I need to get off," I moaned between switching cocks.

"Well, get up here and let me fuck you," Eric said as he slid his ass down to the edge of the couch.

I stood up on the couch straddling Eric's crotch. As I lowered my hips the head of his cock brushed apart the lips of my pussy. He pulled my hips down and the full length of his cock slipped into my wet pussy. I held myself still for a minute, enjoying the pleasure of Eric's cock filling me up. Eric held my hips as I rode up and down on his long shaft. Dave stood up on the couch and offered me his cock. I leaned over and took him in my mouth. I rode Eric's cock and sucked Dave's for a while, until Eric told me to kneel down so they could both fuck me. Dave pulled his cock out of my mouth and stepped off the couch. I moved my legs back until I was kneeling over Eric's crotch. I slid my body down and Eric began sliding his cock in and out of my pussy again.

I took a second to look over at Roxanne, Justin and Travis. Roxanne was lying on her back with her head hanging off the ottoman. Her ankles were on Travis' shoulders and he was kneeling between her legs, driving his cock into either her pussy or ass. I couldn't see from my position, nor could I ask her. Justin was straddling her head and he had his cock buried deep in her mouth.

Eric slowed his strokes into my pussy until he was barely moving. He ran his hands down my back to my buttocks and pulled the fleshy globes apart. I felt Dave's lube covered cock slide through the valley between my ass cheeks and come to rest on my anus. He pushed gently and the head of his cock popped into my recently used, cum filled ass. Dave put his hands around my waist as he steadily pushed more of his cock into my ass. It opened my anus gradually as it slowly moved into my body. Slowly and surely, Dave held my waist as he pushed in and out, each time going in a little further until his cock was deep in my ass. His thighs brushed up against my ass cheeks as his cock completely filled my asshole. Once I adjusted to their cocks, Eric and Dave moved together, up and down, in and out, back and forth. They held onto my hips and waist as they fucked me in both holes at the same time. I was in own private sexual paradise as my two young studs used their hard fat cocks to drive me to the peak of sexual fulfillment.

"Oh god yes, come on, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck my ass," I cried out as I raced toward a massive orgasm.

Eric and Dave responded and began aggressively slamming their cocks into me. I was totally out of control as I pushed my body back and forth, grinding my clit against Eric's pubic bone. I felt every muscle in my body from my toes to my eye lids tense up and quiver as a tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over my body. The muscles surrounding my pussy and ass clamped down on Eric's and Dave's' cocks. They were trapped as I rode that wave of pure delight until I finally collapsed, totally spent.

I lay there panting and moaning, trapped between Eric and Dave as they continued to slowly glide their cocks in and out of my holes. They hadn't cum and their cocks were still rock hard. All of a sudden I heard someone calling out a hello. I looked over my shoulder and saw two new young men standing by the ottoman. Roxanne was still on the ottoman but now she was kneeling astride Travis while Justin was kneeling behind her. It looked like she was getting double penetrated also. One of the new guys was bent over her giving her a kiss while the other was taking off his clothes.

When the first guy straightened up they all look over at me, Eric and Dave. Justin and Travis had stopped fucking Roxanne and she called out to me.

"Brandi, forgive me if I don't go over and formally introduce you to Tommy and Jason. I think you'll understand, I'm a little occupied at this time," she said with a smile.

"Well, I hope they can forgive me for not getting up to meet them. I'm a lot occupied," I said with a laugh.

The guys all laughed and Tommy and Jason came over by me, Eric, and Dave as they continued to strip. They walked around to the back of the couch so that they faced me. They each gave me a kiss as they introduce themselves. Jason was the biggest of the group. He must have been a defensive lineman, big and tall with a cock to match; about eight to nine inches. Tommy was smaller, under six feet tall, but with a well-toned muscular body. His cock was big also, maybe seven to eight inches. They both complemented me, telling me how beautiful they thought I was and that were looking forward to fucking me. There was something bizarre, but very naughty and delightfully erotic about carrying on a conversation with two young naked guys, you had just met, while your pussy and ass were filled with their friend's hard cocks. I felt like the nastiest slut in the world, and I loved it.

Jason excused himself and went back over to Roxanne. He knelt down on the ottoman and offered her his cock. She opened her mouth and he slid it in.

I looked at Tommy as Eric and Dave started sliding their cocks in and out of my pussy and ass again. Tommy's cock was hard and a clear drop of precum leaked from the opening coating the head with a glossy sheen.

"Well Tommy, I got one more hole if you're interested," I said.

"Fuck yeah," He replied as he climbed over the back of the couch.

I grabbed Tommy cock, put my lips around the head and sucked up the precum that had leaked from the opening. I swallowed the tasty morsel and began licking and kissing my way down the shaft to his big low hanging balls. Tommy moaned and trembled as I sucked one, then both of his testicles into my mouth. I kept stroking the length of his cock the whole time his balls were in my mouth.

Eric and Dave kept sliding their cocks in and out of my holes, faster and faster with each stroke. My body responded and I began thrusting back at them. I could feel their cocks rubbing against each other, separated only by the thin membrane of skin between my pussy and asshole. My whole body between my navel and knees was being tortured in masterful way. I knew I would cum soon and when I did it would be intense.

I took my mouth off Tommy's balls and licked my way back up his cock to the head. Tommy put his hands on my head and gently pushed his cock into my mouth. Gradually he forced more and more of his cock into my mouth until I had swallowed more than half of it. He was panting and groaning as he flexed his hips, back and forth, sliding his cock in and out, of my mouth fucking it like a pussy. Now I was filled, all of my holes filled with hard cock. I love this, it's what I live for.

I moaned and groaned around Tommy's cock as Eric and Dave began forcefully slamming their cocks into my holes. I allowed Tommy to use my mouth for his pleasure as I used Eric's and Dave's bodies for mine. I knew they were all close to cumming just as I was. Over and over they slammed their hard cocks into my pussy and asshole. I came first, another earth shattering, toe curling orgasm. Every muscle in my body tensed up as an intense euphoric feeling of pleasure enveloped me from head to toe.

Tommy was the first of them to cum. It was his first cum of the day and I guess he couldn't control his youthful exuberance. His cock fired one massive stream of cum down my throat, followed by several small spurts. I was barely able to keep ahead of him and swallow the whole load. He pulled his cock out until just the head was in my mouth and I licked and sucked the head clean.

Dave came next. He slammed his cock forcefully into my asshole and held himself still. He groaned and cried out that he was cumming. I could feel his cock quiver and fire several spurts of warm cum deep in my bowels. Eric didn't cum, he just kept sliding his cock in and out my pussy as we panted and groaned.

Dave had kept his cock in my ass until he started to go soft. He pulled out and river of cum flowed out of my asshole. Tommy pulled his cock out of my mouth and sat down on the couch. I looked over at Roxanne, she was still going strong. Now she was squatting over Jason's big cock, riding him up and down while she was sucking Justin and Travis was fucking her in the ass.

I was still straddling Eric's lap riding his still hard cock. I threw my arms around his neck, pulled his face to mine and kissed him.

"Thank you for bringing me here today. I'm having a wonderful time. You were right, I'm getting lots of wonderful cock, especially this big one that's buried deep in my pussy," I said as I kissed him again and flex the muscles in my pussy milking his cock.

"It's been my pleasure, Ms. Taylor, anything to please our guest." He said with a laugh.

"Anything... do you guys think you can fill all my holes again? I just love getting all my holes filled at the same time," I asked.

"Fuck yeah, what do you say guys?" Eric asked Tom and Dave.

"Fuck yeah," They both answered.

"Fuckin great, but I want your ass this time," Eric said and added. "Why don't you turn around and sit on my cock."

I felt a moment of regret as I got up off of Eric and his cock slid out of my pussy. If I wasn't going to get all my holes filled; I don't think I would have been able to relinquish his fat cock. I stood up, quickly turned around, grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled my buttocks apart. Eric lined the head of his cock up with my anus and I slowly backed onto his cock. His cock was slick with my pussy juice and my asshole was stretched from all the cocks and fingers that had been in there today. He easily slipped inside me. I leaned back against him and brought my feet up onto his knees. Eric reached around and began caressing and fondling my breasts. He pinched and pulled my nipples, each touch sending jolts of pain and pleasure throughout my body. I flexed my hips up and down as his cock slid in and out of my asshole.

"Fuck, this is fucking fantastic, but you want lots of cocks don't you, Brandi?" Eric said after he had been fucking my ass for a while.

"Yeah, fuck yeah, come guys, someone fuck my pussy. I want you all," I moaned as I stopped riding Eric cock.

Tommy moved between mine and Eric's legs. His cock was still hard. He hooked one of his arms under one of my knees and lifted the leg. He rubbed the head of his cock between the lips of my pussy before sliding it in, in one slow steady push. I groaned as both of my holes were filled with fat cock. Tommy hooked his arm under my other leg and began fucking me with long slow strokes. Eric grabbed my hips and began pushing me up and down on his cock in my ass. I was in heaven and it wasn't long before I cumming.