Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 11

Story Info
Brandi has fun in a new city.
5k words
4.53
18.7k
8

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lucky with my flight back home. The plane took off on time and we picked up a powerful tailwind. We arrived in northern California a half an hour early. I had used my flight miles to bump myself up to first class. Luckily my seat mate was another business woman who had an early meeting. She slept the whole flight. I was able to get some work done on my next client meeting on my laptop but not all of it. My mind kept wandering back to all the beautiful hard cocks and lovely pussies I had enjoyed in Miami. I was glad I had gotten numbers from everyone. I was looking forward to meeting them again.

I got home around midnight. My husband wasn't home; he was still away on his latest trip. I was exhausted. I had been up since six, fucking and sucking all day long and now it was three am to me. I dropped my bags at the door and stripped myself naked. I love being naked so I usually don't wear clothes at home. I climbed into bed and fell right asleep.

I woke up around nine the next morning. I had a lot of domestic chores to attend to before flying to San Diego Tuesday morning to see my client. I was really looking forward to my trip. I was going to meet up with Vanessa, my best friend from my days at the strip club.

I got up and went downstairs to our home gym. I was almost glad that my personal trainer was away this week. My pussy and ass needed a rest. They were still sore from all the fucking I did on Monday at the hotel and Roxanne's house. I had myself a vigorous work-out in the gym and a half an hour of relaxing in our sauna before I went back upstairs for a shower. I did my household chores and the laundry, went through the mail and paid some bills before I got dressed to go out.

My first stop was the dry cleaners, hopefully they could clean the cum stains out of the back of the dress I wore my first night in Miami when I fucked Tony, Angie and Luis. I had a couple of other stops, the bank and the drug store before I stopped at the food store to pick up dinner on the way home.

After dinner I finished pre-planning my meetings with my client and went to bed early. I had an early flight and two full days of meetings and events scheduled. I didn't know if I would have time to get away for any adventures on those two days but knew I was in for a wild time with Vanessa over the weekend. I booked a suite in San Diego. Vanessa was going to stay with me on Friday night and I would go stay at her house on Saturday and Sunday.

I arrived in San Diego early on Wednesday morning and went right to the client's office. As I figured, Wednesday and Thursday were spent working and going to dinner meetings with my client. Both nights I didn't get back to my hotel until late and I just fell into bed, exhausted and unfortunately alone. I was starting to get antsy; it had been three days without getting any cock.

I woke up around eight on Friday, I didn't know what Vanessa had planned but I knew it would involve some cock. I headed to the health club in the hotel for a quick work out. While I was there, Vanessa sent me a text. She was on the way over. I texted her the room number and headed back there for a shower.

I had just dried off and didn't have a chance to get dressed when I heard a knock on the door. I figured "what the hell, Vanessa's seen me naked a million times, one more won't hurt" and I opened the door.

I don't know who was more surprised, me or the handsome young man standing there.

"Oh, oh my god, I'm sorry, you're not Vanessa. I'm sorry I was expecting my friend Vanessa." I exclaimed. I didn't bother covering up. He had seen already seen me naked and he was a very handsome guy.

"Lucky Vanessa, do you always greet your friends like this?" he quickly shot back as he smiled.

It was a very confident and suggestive smile. He was wearing dark blue shorts and a white shirt with the hotel logo on one side of his chest. It took a second for me to recognize him. He worked at the health club. I believe he said his name was Jeff. He was about twenty years old, six foot tall with a very nice muscular build. He had longish brown hair and eyes.

"Only the good ones," I replied with a suggestive smile of own. "Can I help you, it's Jeff, right?"

"Yes, Ms. Taylor. This, it must have fallen out of your bag," he said as he held out my phone and smiled again.

"Oh my god, I didn't even know I lost it. Thank you, Jeff. I'd be lost without this. Thank you so much," I said as I took the phone from him.

"You're welcome Ms. Taylor," Jeff said.

"Oh please call me Brandi. Ms. Taylor sounds so formal...especially now that you've seen me naked. I consider you a good friend. Please, there must be something I can do to thank you," I said.

"You already did something for me, you just made my day" Jeff said as I watched his eyes roam all over my body.

At that very moment Vanessa stepped into view of the doorway. She looked at Jeff in front of the door and then at me, naked just inside the room and said, "Oh my god Brandi, when you texted that you were working out I thought you meant in a gym. I didn't know you were doing a handsome young stud. I'm glad to see you haven't changed your slutty way."

She dropped her overnight bag, pushed her way past Jeff and threw her arms around me. She gave me a big sloppy wet kiss on the lips as she reached around and squeezed my naked ass.

I should take a second to tell you about Vanessa. She is petite, only 5'1", about 95 pounds with a smoking hot 36C-22-32 body. I know it exactly; we've been naked together enough times. She has long wavy brown hair, beautiful green eyes and big fat kissable lips. What she lacks in size she makes up in boundless energy, a lust for life and sex and a huge heart of gold. She's my best friend. The one I call whenever I need advice, a shoulder to cry on or just a friend to talk to. She helped me get through all the rough patches in my marriage. Like me, she met her husband while we were working at the strip club. He was a bouncer. She and her husband, Tommy now own a club of their own. They are still happily married and still active swingers.

"Oh my god, it's so fucking great to see you Brandi, who's the stud," She asked when we broke our kiss.

"Oh Vanessa, it's not what you think. I left my cell at the gym. Jeff was just bringing it back to me" I said.

"Oh and you just happen to be naked," Vanessa said with a laugh.

"Well I can explain that," I started to say.

Jeff interrupted me, "It was, really nice to meet you two ladies but I have to get going. If there anything else I can do for you Ms. Taylor please let me know."

"Wait a minute," Vanessa quickly said. "My friend Brandi here, she wanted to thank you. I think you should give her a chance."

Vanessa stepped back out in the hallway. She picked up her bag with one hand, grabbed Jeff's hand with the other and pulled him into the suite.

"What do you say Brandi, he's pretty cute. How about we both thank him?" She said with a laugh.

I decided to follow her lead; it's usually dangerous but almost always ends in some great sex. I grabbed Jeff's other hand and we pulled him over by the couch in the sitting area of the suite. Vanessa quickly shed her clothes, just a tee shirt, shorts and sandals.

Jeff started to protest. "You don't have to do this," He said but we could tell his heart wasn't into the protest. He didn't fight us when I pulled down his shorts or when Vanessa pulled off his shirt.

We pushed Jeff down on the couch and knelt down on either side of his legs. Our tits pressed into his thighs as we leaned over his crotch. Vanessa reached out and stroked her hand along his cock. It was hard in an instant. It was a nice cock, a little longer than average, about seven or eight inches long. His crotch area was clean shaven, not unusual with my younger partners.

"Jeff, you got a nice cock here. Think it can handle a couple of older broads," Vanessa said with a laugh.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't call you two older broads, you're definitely the two hottest babes I've seen in long time," Jeff said.

"Why thank you Jeff. That was very nice, don't you think so Vanessa?" I asked her.

"Yeah, we'll have to be especially nice to Jeff," she replied.

With that Vanessa stroked her hand up to the head of Jeff's cock. She squeezed the head and a few drops of precum leaked from the opening. I leaned forward and scooped it up with my tongue. Vanessa and I leaned together and we kissed, sharing the tasty morsel. We broke the kiss and I went back to licking and sucking the head of Jeff's cock. He leaned his head back, eyes closed, softly moaning as I worked on his cock. I took my mouth off his cock and held it up so Vanessa could have a taste. She leaned in and licked the head before swallowing most of it. I moved down to his balls, kissing and sucking the big hairless sacks. Back and forth we traded, one licking and sucking his cock while the other took care of his balls.

Jeff's moans grew louder as his breathing became more labored. I knew he was close to cumming. I was sucking his cock and Vanessa his balls when he cried out that he was cumming. Vanessa pulled away from his balls. He held his hands on the back of my head and lifted his hips. This forced his cock deeper into my mouth as the first spurts of cum flew out of his cock. I swallowed as fast as I could but was unable to keep up with the massive amount of his cum. It leaked out the side of my mouth and dribbled onto his balls. I forced my head off his cock and Vanessa grabbed hold of it. She squeezed it and the last of his cum oozed from the opening. She dropped her head down on his crotch and sucked up all the cum from his cock and balls.

Vanessa and I both went back to licking Jeff's cock and balls clean. Good thing he was young, his cock stayed hard as a rock.

"What do you say Jeff? Are you ready to fuck?" Vanessa asked.

"Fuck yeah," He replied.

"You go first Brandi," Vanessa told me.

I stepped up on the couch and straddled Jeff's legs facing away from him. As I squatted down, Vanessa reached between our legs and held Jeff's cock up strait. She lined it up with my pussy and used her fingers to push the lips of my pussy apart.

"Oh my god Brandi, your fucking pussy is soaking wet already. You really are a horny slut," she said with a laugh.

"I can't help it, sucking cock always gets me wet," I said laughing.

As I squatted down, Jeff's cock slid into my pussy. It felt so fucking great to get a cock back inside me. I started sliding up and down on his cock as Vanessa moved between our legs. She began kissing and licking his cock and balls and my pussy. Jeff reached around me and began playing with my nipples. He pinched and pulled the sensitive nubs. Each touch sent jolts of pleasure coursing throughout my body. Over and over Jeff slid his cock in and out of my pussy driving me closer and closer to a powerful orgasm. Vanessa sucked his balls and rubbed her hand against my clit. The extra stimulation pushed me over the edge. My body tensed up and shuddered and I cried out as a wave of pleasure overtook my senses. I fell back against Jeff drained, panting and moaning.

Vanessa stood up and took hold of my hands.

"Come on Brandi, don't be greedy, let me get some of that cock," she said jokingly as she pulled me up off of Jeff's cock.

I moved to the floor in front of Jeff to catch my breath. Vanessa had grabbed Jeff's hands and pulled him up and away from the couch. She dropped down to her hands and knees and shook her ass at Jeff.

"Come on Jeff get back there and fuck me. Watching you and Brandi's got me hot," she groaned.

Jeff dropped to his knees behind her. Vanessa lowered her head and rested her elbows on the floor pushing her ass higher in the air. Jeff held his cock with one hand and lined it up with her pussy. He shoved his hips and about half of it slid into her pussy. He grabbed her hips and began stroking his cock in and out of her pussy. Vanessa began pushing back at Jeff and soon they were slamming their bodies into each other again and again.

"Come on stud, fuck me, fuck me like the slut I am," Vanessa cried out as they both gasped and groaned.

While I lay there on floor watching their lascivious carnal coupling I became overwhelmed. My hand slid down to my pussy and I absently began fondling myself. Jeff and Vanessa did last long before they were both on the verge of cumming. I watched Vanessa's face, I can always tell when she going to cum. She closes her eyes, her lips form a perfect circle, and she breathes, heavily, through her mouth as she moans. I've seen her do it a million times. Jeff was moaning and his breathing was labored, just like the first time he came.

Vanessa came first. She trembled and shook as she cried out. Jeff came a minute later. He slammed into Vanessa one last, hard time and held himself still. His body shook as he cried out that he was cumming. They stayed together, attached at the groin, for a few minutes until Jeff's cock went soft and he pulled out of Vanessa. He rolled over onto his back and his cock fell back against his stomach, all covered with their combined cum. Vanessa rolled over on her back and laid down next to him as they waited for their breathing returned to normal.

I moved over to them. While they recovered I had two lovely cum covered organs that I could clean. I started with Vanessa. I crawled between her legs and ran my tongue through the furrows of her pussy. Then I pulled her lips apart and sucked up all of Jeff's cum that I could find. Not wanting to be considered a greedy bitch, I moved up her body and shared my tasty treat with her. That seemed to revive her. She joined me when I went over to Jeff to clean his cock and balls.

Vanessa and I ganged up on Jeff. We licked and sucked his cock and balls clean. He started to get hard again and we were looking forward to fucking him again but he stopped us.

"Oh shit, you know ladies, I'd love to stay here and fuck you two all day long but I got to get back to work," Jeff said.

"Are you sure you can't stay a little while longer," I asked.

"This sucks, you don't know how bad I want to stay, but I told my boss I'd only be ten minutes returning your phone," He said as he pushed himself up and started to get dressed.

"Hey Jeff, can we trust you to be discreet?" I asked.

"Of course, beside who would believe me? Two beautiful women jumping me for no reason," he said.

"There are a couple of reasons, you returned Brandi's phone, you're a cute guy and we're a couple of horny sluts. There, three good reasons," Vanessa said with a laugh.

"A couple of beautiful horny sluts," Jeff said.

"What a nice thing to say," I said as I got up on my knees.

"Yeah it was, maybe we'll see you around before we check out," Vanessa added as she also pushed herself up to her knees.

"That'd be nice, I'd love that," Jeff said.

Jeff leaned over and gave each of us a hug and a kiss good bye. He went over to the door and let himself out. I looked over at Vanessa for a few seconds before we both started laughing.

"What a fucking slut you are," she said as she continued to laugh.

"Me? You started it. You're the one who pulled him into the room," I said as I was also still laughing.

"Well, you, you were naked when I got here. I thought you wanted to fuck him. I just helped you along," Vanessa said.

"Hey, I didn't know he'd be there, I thought that was you at the door," I pleaded in defense of myself.

"So you were naked for me?" Vanessa asked coyly.

"Of course," I answered with a naughty smile.

I threw my arms around Vanessa and pulled her close. Our lips met in warm passionate kiss.

"Oh god, it's great to see you again," I gasped when we broke our kiss.

"Me too lover, I've really missed you," Vanessa replied. "Let's get comfortable and you can tell what you've been up to."

We both got up. Vanessa picked up her bag and we walked into the bedroom area. Vanessa was in front of me and I couldn't resist fondling her ass as she walked. She let out a soft moan in response. Vanessa dropped her bag near the bed. We climbed up on the bed and embraced. We lay there for a while, kissing and caressing each other. It felt wonderful to back in Vanessa's arms again. Just the feel of her naked body intertwined in mine was pleasing.

"So tell me, what you been up to," she asked after a while.

I told her about my recent trip to Miami over the weekend especially about the offer from Tom to set up something "special" in Vegas and my gangbangs with the life guards and with Roxanne, Eric and the young studs. Vanessa was intrigued about Tom's "special offer" and encouraged me to make plans to go to Vegas soon. She even offered to accompany me if i wanted.

I also told her about my trip to New York City the week before. I only had two extra days in New York. The first night I ran into a retired pro football quarterback that Vanessa and I had met with back when we were dancing. A group of players came into the club one night after a game. Vanessa and I winded up going back to his hotel and fucking his brains out. He had remembered us and was disappointed Vanessa wasn't there in New York. We went back to his hotel and I fucked his brains out again. Vanessa was surprised he remembered us; it was over fifteen years ago. He had told me that he would never forget the night he spent with Vanessa and me. He had the best game of his career and then the best sex of his life that night.

The second night I went to a private sex club that I had gone to with my husband back when he still was into swinging. I spent the first part of the night hooking up different guys or groups of guys. Later in the night I hooked up an attractive couple. I had seen the woman with a couple of different guys that night but I didn't see the man until his wife introduced him. They invited me back to their apartment. We were having a drink and the wife and I we were kissing when the doorbell rang. The husband came back with five young black studs. The rest of the night was spent with the wife and me repeatedly getting fucked in all our holes while the husband sat there and masturbated. I left their apartment at six in the morning with my pussy, ass and belly full of cum.

When I finished it was Vanessa's turn to bring me up to date on her life. The club she and her husband owned was doing great. Vanessa didn't dance anymore. Dancing in six inch high heels is rough on your back, legs and feet. It's a younger woman's game. They were still sending their dancers to other cities. Vanessa and her husband set some of them up as escorts. They received a cut for setting up the dates.

Vanessa and her husband were still swinging with a large group of friends and several of the dancers from the club. She told me that they had a party planned of Saturday night. After hearing my story about New York she was sure I'd like their guests but she refused to go into detail. Vanessa and Tommy had gone on a few sex vacations to the islands and South America. She said they had a lot of great times and parties together. I felt a twinge of jealousy and sadness at that. I wished my husband was still interested in me and our sex life. That was the one thing I had always wanted, for someone special to share my love of sex.

Vanessa must have noticed my disappointment. She was always good at reading me. She pulled me tight, kissed me and told me she loved me. I felt better immediately. I kissed her back. Soon we kissing together, slipping our tongues into each other mouths. Our hands roamed all over each other's bodies. I pushed Vanessa onto her back and kissed my way down her body. I stopped at her breasts and worked my mouth all over the soft globes. Soon her nipples became hard pointy nubs. I was straddling one of her legs and she began sliding her leg between mine, rubbing her thigh against my wet pussy sending pulses of pleasure through my body.

12