Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked my way down to her pussy. I crawled between her legs and pushed them apart. When I ran my tongue through the fold of her pussy, I could still taste Jeff's cum mixed in with hers. I pulled her lips apart and sucked hard, drawing the rest of Jeff's cum from her pussy. Vanessa grabbed my head and forced it down hard between her legs. I used my tongue, lips, teeth and fingers to bring her to threshold of a mighty orgasm only to stop. Slowly I worked her up, licking her pussy lips, gently biting her clit and sliding my fingers in her pussy and across her g- spot. Over and over I worked her up, close to a climax only to stop, leaving her in a panting and quivering frenzy.

I pushed her legs up raising her ass off the bed. She reached down under her knees and held her legs up. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy. I rested one of them on the opening of her pussy and the other on her anus. Slowly I slid my fingers into her. Her ass resisted at first but soon I was able get both fingers in her. Vanessa's breathing became even more labored, her body shivering and shaking as I slid my fingers in and out of her holes. When I leaned my head between her legs and flicked my tongue across her clit she came. Her body tensed up and she lifted her head and shoulders off the bed. I continued licking her clit and her orgasm appeared to go on forever. After her orgasm passed, she fell back on the bed, gasping for breath.

I crawled up the bed and lay down next to Vanessa. I threw an arm and a leg around her and snuggled against her. When her breathing returned to normal she rolled over to face me. She threw her arms around me and pulled me close. I moved my head towards her and lightly kissed her big soft lips. As our kiss became more passionate, she parted my lips with her tongue and slipped it into my mouth. She rolled over on top of me and ground her body against mine. Vanessa broke our kiss and began kissing her way down my body. Vanessa and I had made love so many times in the past that she knew all of the spots on my body that drove me wild. She touched, licked or kissed each one, starting at my lips and finishing at my toes. My senses were overwhelmed at the pleasure she gave me.

Vanessa helped me roll over onto my stomach. She kissed her way up the backs of my legs to my buttocks. She knelt between my legs and kissed and caressed my fleshy cheeks.

When I felt her move off the bed, I turned around and looked over my shoulder. She came back up on the bed holding up a bottle of lube and a big fat black rubber cock.

"Oh my god, Vanessa, where did you get that monster?" I asked.

"Remember the last time we watched porn, you said that that pornstar, Richard Mann had nice cock. This is supposed to be an exact copy of him. Its eleven inches long and it even has a big set of balls at the base, I thought you might like it," she said with a laugh.

"You're crazy... I love you but you're crazy," I said laughing.

"I love you too baby, but right now I just want to fuck you," she said still laughing and waving the big rubber cock around.

"I don't know, your cock, it's so big. I don't know if I can take it," I said jokingly.

"Who are you kidding, a slut like you. You'll love this," Vanessa laughingly replied.

Vanessa moved back between my legs. She pushed my legs and I got up on my knees. She lubed up the rubber cock and stroked its length across the lips of my pussy. I let out a groan as the big fat rubber cock slid past my clit. Vanessa moved the rubber cock and lined the head up with the opening of my pussy. She held open the lips and slowly she slid the first few inches of the rubber cock into me. She pulled it out and slid it back across my pussy lips. Back and forth Vanessa worked the rubber cock, first into my pussy and then across the lips. Each time she slipped it in, she slid it deeper than the last. Once she had the whole rubber cock in me she began sliding it in and out and twisting it around. She would pull it out until just the head was in and then slowly she slid and twisted the entire length back in me. I began moaning and panting, I knew when I came, the orgasm would be intense. Vanessa reached under me and began rubbing my clit while she stroked the big fat rubber cock in and out of my pussy. The combination of pleasures sent me over the edge. My whole body quivered as a tidal wave of pleasure flooded my senses. I shook and shuddered uncontrollably as an intense orgasm racked my body. I collapsed on the bed, gasping and moaning with Vanessa lying next to me, holding and caressing my body.

Vanessa and I lay together, holding and caressing each other until my breathing returned to normal. She leaned in and kissed me as she slowly pulled the rubber cock from my pussy. I moaned in delight as the hard rubber cock slid along the walls of my pussy. She brought it up to our lips and slid it up and down across our lips and tongues. It was covered with the juices from my pussy.

"Mmm, I love the taste of your pussy," Vanessa said when we had licked the rubber cock clean.

"Well that's good because I love having you eating it, as much as I love eating yours. Is that we gonna do, spend the whole day in bed?" I asked hopefully.

"As much as I'd love that, I actually planned a nice day for us," Vanessa replied.

"As long we get some time together, I'm yours for the weekend," I replied.

"Don't worry, we'll get together but this afternoon I have a day of pampering planned for the two of us. I found the greatest spa here in San Diego. In fact we need to get going if we're gonna make our appointment," Vanessa said.

"Let's shower together, it'll be faster," I suggested.

"I don't know about that that. You, me naked together with hot water, it might not be faster but it will certainly be a lot more fun," Vanessa said as she slid off the bed and headed toward the shower.

12