Brandon's Fuckslut Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

He spent the afternoon with Sophie and wondered where Jo had gotten off to. "She's spending the day with friends," Sophie told him. She left out the part where the friends were his nieces. She wasn't sure how much, if anything, his nieces had told him about their little reward plan.

After a day of rest, Brandon decided to get some writing done. He knew he could add a little erotic "oomph" to his newest work because all he would have to do was reference the last few days. He needed a few supplies and went to Staples to pick things up. While there, he bumped into a familiar face. The girl's name was Tara and she happened to work for Tabby's boyfriend Chase as a legal secretary. "I've got a long lunch break," the lovely young brunette flirted as she made sure he got a good look at her cleavage and legs. "I'd love a little Nooner if you think you're up for it."

That's when it all clicked into place for the handsome author. It was his darling nieces who'd been setting him up. He now vaguely remembered Bliss having a friend named Daria as well and he was sure the others were in on her plan. Okay, they sure hadn't done him any harm. He would figure out how to deal with the girls later.

"Sure gorgeous, you bet I can handle a `Nooner'. That's one of the best things about being a writer," he smiled as he walked her to his car. "I make my own schedule."

Yes, he would deal with his nieces much later ... in his own fashion.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12