Brandy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah."

"I have seen too much of this in the music industry, so many really talented people are just lost."

"You take care of Brandy, OK, sweetie? Call me anytime."

"OK, I will."

I felt a lot better after that and decided to just focus on my school again and try to forget about it all.

For my senior thesis I had to choreograph a 15 minute dance piece. I was working with my adviser, and she said I needed to get it done in time before winter break so she could review my progress and have it ready for graduation. I worked feverishly on it, it was a solo dance piece and I realized I was pouring all my emotions and hurt into it. It was called Lost and Found and really seemed to come together one weekend when I was rehearsing it at school. I asked Brian to do the drums for it, and he said he would be happy to. His boyfriend Tony was also playing keyboards, and we started to rehearse regularly.

It was a great release for me, and soon I was feeling better. I knew I was going to have to let Justin go unless he could get past this.

I received a very high grade on my thesis and graduated with honors, and then enrolled in the graduate program at school to get a teaching credential. I had financial aid and a scholarship, and while I wasn't rich, between my parents help and the financial aid, I did OK.

One afternoon when I was finalizing my thesis, Brian, Tony and I had been rehearsing. Brian said that the dance was really great and I should try to get it produced somewhere. He said we should all go back to their place for dinner, and we did, and all had some wine and got really loose.

By then Brian had told Tony that we had been lovers. Tony was great, we all got along very well and after dinner, Tony and Brian started hugging. Brian told me to "come here girl" and I went over to him and he started kissing me. I was a bit confused, but Brian said Tony's cool with it.

Tony looked kind of shy and Brian and I started kissing in earnest. We were all getting very turned on and had a lot to drink by then. We all started kissing and hugging and then headed for the bedroom. Tony and Brian started making love while Brian kissed and hugged me, and eventually Brian started fucking me while Tony was fucking his mouth. It was quite fun and very erotic, and I had done nothing like that before. We made all kinds of combinations that evening, Tony licked and sucked me, I sucked both of them at once, and eventually Tony fucked me. He wore a condom and I already knew Brian was fixed so that was no problem.

Afterward Brian said, "That was great!"

It was, and I started to see both of them for a while while I finished school. Justin was still in rehab and I visited him a few more times, but whenever I did we would fight and eventually we broke up for good. He would accuse me of terrible things while he was in rehab, of being a bitch and a whore, and just using him for his money. I would leave in tears, and after awhile I stopped going to visit him. As far as I know, he's still battling his addiction, but I can't worry about that.

So by now I was working on my teaching credential, living in my small apartment, and had an on-going manage a trois relationship with Brian and Tony, who were great. I was relatively happy, although still a bit sad about Justin, when all hell broke loose, but that is another chapter.

12