Brandy Ch. 11-12

Story Info
A very focussed activity - an unusual need
6.4k words
4.77
12.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers

The following material is sexually explicit erotica.

If you are offended by hard-core pornography close this file.


Chapter 11

THE VOYEUR

Of course every man I've ever met was a 'looker', even those that didn't want something as extreme as Will did certainly enjoyed perving on or simply looking at women. Men are far more aroused by visual stimulation than are most women, voyeurism is almost exclusively male territory - you never hear of 'Peeping Janes', do you? And in some men, like Will, that becomes a full-blown obsession, sometimes to the virtual exclusion of every other aspect of their sexuality.

But even men with quite normal sexual appetites get a kick out of either overtly ogling a good-looking or sexy woman or at least sneaking a sideways glance. Just watch any group of people, in shopping malls, trains, walking down the street - if there's a woman around who is dressed in a particularly sexy way, watch where the men are looking. Young and old, with or without their wives or girl-friends, I guarantee, most men will be taking a look.

I met one man who I could only describe as a totally dedicated voyeur, a true professional. He had turned his looking into a science. Unlike Will, who had a very narrowly focussed need, seeing up beneath women's dresses, this man, Alex, wanted to see anything and everything - and would go to almost any lengths to do so, even to the extent of moving flats, if it meant a better opportunity to watch women.

At the time when I knew him he reckoned he'd found the perfect place to live and so long as nothing happened to the buildings around him, expected to be there for the foreseeable future. From one room in his flat in a high-rise block he could see down into the nurses’ residence of one of the city's larger hospitals, and from another a park and public swimming pool. He had bought high-powered binoculars and a telescope, using the binoculars to scan for good subjects, then the telescope for close-up viewing.

But although he always looked forward to going home and settling down to see what opportunities there were he also used every other opportunity too; while at work or travelling to and from it or just simply while walking around the shops. He travelled by train a lot and made a habit of never looking for a seat until he'd had a really good look around, changing carriages if necessary, looking for a likely target, a woman who was showing either a bit of leg or cleavage and he had developed quite a skill in using the windows as mirrors, to check parts of the carriage that might be blocked by other standing passengers.

Understandably, he hated the winter, when women had to wear more clothes but was really in his element in the warmer months.

When he'd spotted someone who took his fancy he'd manoeuvre himself into the best available vantage point, standing where he'd get the best view down her blouse or dress or slumping low in a seat from where he could see as much thigh as possible. He told me that some days the viewing was so good that by the time he got off the train he'd developed an enormous erection

He kept records of everything relevant to his more exciting sightings, jotting down notes at the time and adding those to the detailed records he kept in a book at home. He showed that to me one evening, it was really quite amazingly detailed, especially the section he kept about what he'd seen and learned about the nurses’ home.

He told me that from his experience it seemed that unlike people who lived in houses, very few people living in blocks of flats bothered about drawing curtains and that luckily for him, the nurses were just the same and they would have been horrified if they had known how much this stranger knew about them, how he recorded their comings and goings, what they did in the privacy of their room.

He had drawn-up a chart of the rooms he could see into and he'd given each of the nurses a name, some he rarely bothered to watch, they had nick-names, like 'skinny', 'fatty' and I remember that there was even one he'd called 'hairy-legs'. His favourites were given proper names and each one of those had a section devoted to her, the dates and times of especially good sightings, what he'd seen and what he'd done, whether or not he had masturbated I mean.

You might be wondering how a girl like me would come into contact with a man like that. It was for additional intensity I think - I only found out as much as I did about him and his unusual activities after quite a few weeks, when he had got to know me and realised he could trust me. I had a regular booking with him for some time and although at first I found it all a bit odd things were delayed a bit one week and while we waited we got talking, I also stayed on for a bit longer afterwards and from then on he opened up more and more as the weeks went by.

He never wanted full sex with me, hand and mouth was all he wanted - was all he could have I suppose, seeing as he was usually staring down his telescope the whole time.

I'd better explain - he'd found that one of his special nurses, he'd called her Lisa, had a boy-friend that she used to smuggle up to her room, regular as clock-work every Thursday evening. Who knows why, maybe because of the hours they worked that was the one time of the week they could get together, maybe they just liked the regularity.

Alex said that quite a few nurses managed to get guys into the place and if they kept their lights on while they fucked they gave him quite a show. Lisa not only liked to keep the lights on but, like the frequency, their meetings had a fairly well established routine too. Maybe she'd found that she got more out of him later if she reduced some of the pressure first - but for whatever reason, when her boy-friend arrived she'd almost immediately go down on him, give him a head-job, then the two of them would rest for a bit, have a drink, a bit of a cuddle, then they'd get into some heavier sex together. And as she'd nearly always do the oral sex bit while her boy-friend was standing, leaning back against the wall just inside the door, Alex always had a perfect, side-on view of at least that part of their activity.

As with most of my clients, he'd heard about me from a friend and after he'd told me the basics of what he wanted me to do - although he didn't mention the telescope - and I'd checked what I could about him, I agreed to go over to his place the next Thursday evening. Although I naturally found the situation decidedly odd and at that stage had no real idea of what was going on, as he seemed quite harmless and he'd obviously enjoyed the whole thing, when he asked for a repeat booking for the following week, there was no real reason why I shouldn't accept.

Naturally enough, the second time with a client is less strained than the first, especially for the client and Alex was no different, although he still didn't tell me the full extent of his voyeuristic activities until later, he gave me a look through the telescope and explained the scene he would be looking at in Lisa's room while I was busy getting him off. I don't know whether it was because he knew that I knew more about what was going on - and was obviously still happy to go along with what he wanted - or whether Lisa and her boy-friend were in particularly good form that evening, whatever it was, he got even more excited than he had the first time.

He was very well equipped and would have had no trouble finding a woman who'd be very grateful for what he'd got - that is if he'd been interested in sharing it with someone, which he wasn't - and the combination of his anticipation of what he was going to be looking at and what I was already doing for him quickly produced a very healthy erection, his cock quivering from the rising pressure bubbling inside it and his balls becoming noticeably swollen.

‘Mmm - looks good enough to eat!’ I said looking up and grinning at him as I ran my finger-tips lightly up and down the length of it.

He glanced down at me, a tensely excited expression on his face. ‘He's just arrived.’ he said before he glued his eye back to the telescope.

Of course I had no idea how quickly Lisa worked on her boy-friend, I could only take my cues from Alex's reactions - but on the basis that she didn't want to just get him off as quickly as possible, that she wanted to get something out of it too, I started off quite slowly, pushing the wrinkled folds of skin back down the shaft as I moistened my lips and slipped them over the bulging head then using my tongue on it as I rocked back and forth.

Most men react to a head-job in exactly the same way, trying to thrust their cocks as far down your throat as possible - which is pretty silly of them really. For one thing it tends to put the girl off her stroke, makes her less inclined to try to really please her guy - for another it means it's quite impossible for her to stimulate the most sensitive part, the rim around the base of the head and the frenulum, the little ridge of flesh beneath it. But Alex wasn't like that, although the muscles in his thighs and belly got hard and flexed as stronger waves of excitement flowed through him, whether it was because he was so intent on what he was seeing going on in Lisa's room or because he realised that way I could do a better job on him, he managed to hold himself pretty still.

So, as I didn't have to hold him back from trying to choke me, I was free to use both hands as well as my lips and tongue - and though I say it myself, under those circumstances I give one of the best head-jobs any man is ever likely to experience.

As I'd anticipated, Alex went off like a rocket and as I'd also expected, even he then couldn't help himself thrusting forward, burying his fountaining cock deep down the back of my throat.

After he'd cleaned himself up and offered me a drink he raved on about how fantastic I'd been, that I'd given him the best climax he'd ever experienced and I had to wait until he paused for breath to ask him to tell me what he'd actually seen through the telescope.

He gave me an almost blow by blow description, how Lisa had pulled her boy-friend's trousers and pants down around his knees, then knelt in front of him and, holding his already partially aroused cock up out of the way, she began by nibbling and sucking his balls. She did that for quite a long time and Alex was able to see the guy’s cock lengthening and hardening as she got him more and more excited. Then, instead of taking him straight into her mouth, as she curled her fingers around the shaft and began by using long, slow strokes, she used her tongue on the head, licking her way around the deep groove behind it and every now and then up over the glossy head itself.

Although his body was by that time thrusting quite powerfully, she still didn't attempt to take him in her mouth, Alex thought she might have tightened her grip a bit and that her tongue seemed to be working harder - but, whatever else she was doing, she continued with those long, slow strokes which were obviously driving her boy-friend quite wild. So, because his cock wasn't actually in her mouth at the time, Alex actually saw him come, saw the sudden spurts of semen splashing across Lisa's face as she pumped him even more vigorously and it was only after she'd got half a dozen loads out of him that she finally wrapped her lips around it and sucked out however much more there was still left inside.

‘And, as I saw her cheeks hollowing from sucking him as hard as she could, that's when I started to come.’ he said. ‘I'm sorry but I just couldn't help thrusting the way I did.’ He added apologetically. I told him that there was no need to apologise, that I was prepared for it and that as I'd never met a man who could stop himself doing so at that moment I'd have been very surprised if he hadn't.

As I said, it was the following week when I began to find out the full extent of his activities. When I arrived he said that there was no sign of Lisa, her room was still in darkness and though he scanned the rest of the building for alternatives, for once he couldn't find any of the nurses doing anything that got him turned on. As I didn't have another appointment to go to that evening, when he asked if he could pay me extra to stay on for a while, in the hope that Lisa was merely running late, I agreed and suggested that while we waited, he tell me more about the things he'd seen the nurses doing.

We sat down near the window, so he could keep one eye on the building and when he brought his books out and began to show me what was in them I was amazed at the volume and detail of what he'd recorded over the years. Apart from the section relating to the nurses there were pages devoted to what he'd seen from the room over-looking the park and swimming pool, not just the topless sun-bathers and the occasional masturbator but even the couples he'd caught sight of that were fucking in broad day-light.

Other sections covered his less spectacular but still to him, exciting sightings, on his way to and from work, around the streets, everywhere and anywhere. Then there were pages devoted to what he'd seen while living at earlier addresses, they were fewer and less dramatic but nonetheless detailed and descriptive. I found that he had books going right back to when he was a very young teen-ager, they didn't have the degree of orderliness that the later records had of course but I could see that whatever it was that had caused his strange need pre-dated the onset of puberty.

The books were well worn and he told me that when all else failed, when, like that evening, there was nothing to see and he had no recent sighting to trigger his arousal, he'd look back through his books, use some part of one of them to remind him of an earlier experience - then masturbate himself to sleep. When I asked him how often before me he'd used an escort girl I wasn't really surprised when he answered - ‘Never!’ - and I was naturally curious to know what had made him ring me.

He said he really didn't know why he had, some months before he'd been in a pub with some friends and as happens when men get together over a few drinks, the conversation had sooner or later got around to the subject of sex and one of them had gone on and on about the fantastic sex he'd had with this girl. Only admitting under a bit of pressure that she was an escort, that he'd paid for it, then, having got that off his chest, proudly passing my phone number around to all his friends.

As I've said before, I don't need to advertise, word of mouth is by far the best - and a lot cheaper too.

Anyway, even though at that time he had no intention of using it, for some reason Alex kept the number and it was only after watching Lisa and her boy-friend for several weeks and realising that they had a set schedule and fixed routine that it occurred to him that it would be even better if he could actually feel the same things as the boy-friend was experiencing.

A little later he suddenly noticed that Lisa's light had come on and when he peered through the telescope he said that he thought from the way she was hurriedly changing and tidying the room that her boy-friend must soon be arriving too. Hearing that I took up my position at his feet, pulled down his trousers and pants and began to gently caress his cock and balls. But although there was some response it wasn't until about ten minutes later, when he excitedly said - ‘He's arrived!’ - that he started to get a proper erection - and it was only then that I realised and understood just how deeply he depended on visual stimulation to really get him going.

As I said, I continued meeting him every Thursday evening for quite some time and after that one, late get-together, Lisa and her boy-friend went back to their previous schedule and to my continuing amazement but Alex's great satisfaction, their routine hardly ever varied either. However, after a few months of that there was another Thursday when we at first thought Lisa had been held up again - but she never appeared and although I made some alternative suggestions, Alex didn't want anything from me, saying he'd ring me if it looked as though things would be back to normal by the following week. He never did, I never heard from him again, I can only suppose that Lisa changed jobs, or boy-friends, or both - no doubt to Alex's sorrow and, at least until he found some equally exciting activity to watch, temporary frustration.

Chapter 12

MARIO

Sex and food often go together - after all they are both basic instincts, feeding and reproducing I mean - and there are plenty of examples of the association of the two, from certain foods being considered to have aphrodisiac qualities, to the well known saying that 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach'. But food is usually seen as a preamble to love-making, not an intrinsic part of it, as it was for Mario.

When he first rang I didn't know for certain that he was Italian, both he and his name sounded Italian - but even if later on he hadn't told me that he was - my first-hand experience of his love of Spaghetti and Pasta would have certainly confirmed it!

But the funny thing is, I've never actually seen him eat it off a plate - only off of me!

Apparently he got my number from a friend of his who had previously been out with me. I checked my records of course, to verify what he told me - a girl in my business has to be very, very careful, if she wants to both stay in business and healthy too. The contact checked out so I rang Mario back and we made an appointment. He told me was going to book into one of the city hotels - that's usually what happens, that way they can tell their wives that they are at a conference or something, that dinner is late and they will be drinking, so it's more sensible to book themselves into a room for the night. I was pleased to hear him give the name of one of the better hotels, rather than some of the places some guys try to save money by using, which are little better than glorified doss-houses.

I was to join him at seven o'clock - in time for dinner!

There's another bit of insight into men's 'human nature'. A man loves his wife and kids - most of them admit that quite openly - but also has 'something on the side', usually because there's some particular aspect of their sexual needs that is missing in their marriage. I've often asked those of them that want something from me that's nothing too unusual, why they don't ask their wives to do what they want. They either laugh or cringe at the prospect, sometimes even taking such a suggestion as an insult to their wife!

Anyway - Mario.

He rang me back with the room number, so that I could go straight up to him, rather than risk any hassle with the Reception people - you can get that at some places. That's funny in itself. The managers are screwing whatever they can get their hands on, or I should say, dick into. On top of that, a lot of their business comes from guys like Mario, shacking up with a girl for a few hours - but they still try to protect the 'reputation' of their hotel by harassing the girls who are coming in to take care of their customers.

Up I went, he was quite nice, a bit more 'Mediterranean' than I like - but O.K. He made nice compliments about my dress and looks, European men are really good at that, offered me a drink - and then I did the financial business.

I always get that out of the way first thing. Three reasons.

One, it clears the air, I get to know exactly what the man wants, decide whether or not I'll go along with it and how much I reckon I can charge him for it - that's variable, depends on the guy and how much you think he wants what he wants and what he can afford to pay

Two, most men figure they can last longer than they actually do. If he reckons three hours, he'll be finished or asleep in two, but in the meantime I've got my fee for three.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers
12