Brandy Seven

Story Info
A young slave gets punished in front of others.
3k words
4.13
45.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Brandy sat naked in the office chair adjacent to the bathroom. Her wrist cuffs were attached to her thigh cuffs. It was a Friday night and she had just taken a hot bubble bath. She had wondered what Rick had in mind as he washed her hair and back. It had been a week since they had had sex and tonight was suppose to be her punishment that had caused their lack of intimacy.

Brandy was no stranger to restraints, but these thigh cuffs were something new. Rick had left her a half hour ago in the computer room watching an X-rated video. She tried not to watch, but she was so horny, and the inability to touch herself just added to the excitement. She could feel herself starting to get wet when she heard the phone ring and Rick talking, but she couldn't hear what was said. Soon after, Brandy heard the doorbell ring and could hear voices in the kitchen. Her heart raced at the thought of someone opening the door and seeing her like this. There was nowhere to hide and she couldn't reach the TV to turn it off. She stood naked, arms at her side at the bi-fold doors trying to listen. Brandy could hear several voices, but could not distinguish who and how many. The volume on the video was just too loud. About ten minutes went by when she heard the door bell ring once again. What was going on? Was Rick having a party? She was in the room adjacent to the only bathroom on this floor. Anyone having to use the facilities, had to come through this room.

Without any warning, the door opened and Brandy let out a short scream. It was Rick.

"Ricky? What's going on? What are all these people doing here?" Brandy whispered. "Shut the door, I don't want them to see!"

Rick calmly grasp Brandy by the shoulders and kissed her softly on the cheek, "They're here for you babe. You are going to masturbate for them."

"What? No!" Brandy said loud enough that everyone in the kitchen heard and got real quiet.

"No?" Questioned Rick. "You didn't have any problem playing with your pussy in front of the web cam, remember?"

Brandy looked down and mumbled, "I can't."

Rick walked out of the room leaving the door wide open. Brandy knew by the look in Rick's eyes, that she was in trouble. She hid behind the door until he returned, just a few minutes later.

"Turn around. Now!"

"I'm sorry."

"Turn around.... And for the rest of the evening, you will refer to me as Sir, understand?"

Brandy slowly turned around and watched herself in the full length bathroom mirror. Rick stood behind her, his hands softly touching her bare skin.

"I want you to trust me," Rick whispered in her ear.

"I do Ricky... Sir."

He pulled her hair out of her eyes, then carefully slipped the satin blindfold in place. "Just relax...I am right here." Rick turned her around and kissed her deeply. "C'mon my slave, It's time for your punishment."

"Noooo... Ricky, please?"

Rick led her into the living room and turned her around. "Stand right here, don't move. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said very softly.

"Yes, what?" Rick asked.

Brandy held back her tears, "Sir?"

"Hey everyone, grab your drinks and have a seat. If you need another drink, feel free to help yourself. You know where everything is."

One by one, Brandy could hear them coming into the living room. All she could do is just stand there, totally naked.

"Alright, This is our first get together. Some of you are new to the BDSM community, and some of you are not. This is a get to know one another and discuss toys and anything else that comes up. I would like you all to meet Brandy. She is a slave in training that is still having some problems following the rules. Tonight she is to be punished. Would you like to tell everyone here why you are being punished babe?"

"No....Sir."

Rick sat down in the chair behind Brandy. He guided her backwards. "Lay across my knees, that's it, bend your knees, I got ya."

Brandy began to whine, "Please. Ricky.... Noooooo."

"Bend your knees, and lay across my lap, now!" Rick said firmly as his right hand met with Brandy's bare ass.

"Ow," She cried out as Rick draped her across his knees firmly.

Rick rubbed his right hand over Brandy's ass. "Last week, I walked in on Brandy, completely naked, masturbating in front of the web cam. We have a rule here, no masturbating unless I am present. Since then, she has disrespected me several times by telling me no, and not calling me Sir. Right babe?" Rick asked as he pinched the inside of right thigh.

"Yes Sir," Brandy said softly.

"So, this where we're at. Count out loud babe," Rick said as he landed his palm hard.

"Ow... one."

Rick continued to land one at a time waiting for Brandy's response after each one. She tried to work her hands free from the thigh cuffs, but she was helpless to Rick's firm hand.

Brandy kept her composure throughout her punishment. "Nine...Ten."

She felt Rick's hand rest softly on her red ass. He ran his hand between her cheeks pulling them apart. She relaxed totally as he explored just inside her now wet opening.

Rick helped Brandy to slide off his lap to her knees, then to a standing position. It was again that she realized she was the center of attention pulling her legs tight together. Rick sat Brandy down in the chair that he was just sitting in, then kissed her softly.

"Well, you guys sure got quiet," Rick said as he looked around the room.

Everyone just laughed, then Mary spoke up, "When are we going to play with all of these cool toys that you have?"

Rick smiled, "What toys do you have?"

"Nothing like these... Show me your favorite," Mary inquired.

Brandy was startled when she felt a hand on the inside of her left knee. "Spread your legs babe." Rick ordered as he helped pull her knees apart.

"Sir?"

"Mary, would you like to give me a hand?"

"Sure."

Deb, was it? I'm not worth a shit with names. Would you like to help Mary?"

"Love to," Deb said.

"What I need you to do, is hold Brandy's legs apart." Rick opened up her legs slowly, "Babe? Spread them wide."

Brandy lifted her legs slowly as Mary grabbed her left leg and held it up. Deb grabbed her right and pulled back on it exposing her shaven pussy for all to see.

"Damn, that's one perfect pussy!" Mike yelled out from the back.

Brandy was embarrassed, yet a little excited about everyone staring at her pussy.

"Your right, Mike, this is one perfect pussy... and tastes as good as it looks," Rick said as he parted her labia with his tongue.

"Ooooh," Brandy cried out as she clamped her legs against Rick's head.

"Ladies, you have to hold her legs... and babe, do not do that again. Understand?"

"Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

Mary and Deb pulled her legs back as Rick buried his head between her legs again. Brandy's body convulsed as Rick's tongue encircled her clit. As quick as Rick started, he quit, leaving Brandy pushing her hips up for more.

Rick kissed Brandy sharing the taste of her still on his lips. He looked around the room and noticed Vickie stroking Ron's hard cock through his pants. "Need a toy Vickie?"

"Soon," She laughed. "I think I got one now."

"So, you want to know what my favorite toy is?" Rick asked. "I really don't have a favorite. A lot depends on the woman, and her pussy. How sensitive is it? Does she have a prominent clit? How much can she really take? You don't have to have a huge toy to make a woman cum."

Rick reached back to his briefcase full of toys and grabbed an odd shaped silver object. He added lube around the end of the object. "This is a speculum. It is used by Gynecologists and those of us that enjoy medical scenes. Just relax, babe."

"No," Brandy cried out.

"No?" Rick asked. "No what?"

"Please Sir, no, not that"

Rick just laughed, "We'll save that for later." Ron spoke up from the back, "Damn, I wanted to see that."

"You will, " Vickie said as she unzipped Ron's pants.

"All right you two," Rick said. "Play time is later."

Out of all the toys in the briefcase, Rick grabbed two little balls in the corner. "These are Ben Wa balls. Anybody tried these? No? Hmmm... two of these and one finger can create a lot of moisture, if you know what I mean."

Brandy felt the cold brass against her wet lips as Rick pushed the first one through her opening and deep inside. The second, he wiggled his finger as he pushed it in to find the first one. She tried to clamp her legs together, but Deb and Mary held them firmly apart. She could feel the balls click together deep inside as Rick wiggled his finger around.

"That's it," Rick said as he pulled his finger slowly free. "She is soaked now, aren't ya babe?"

"Oh... yes Sir."

Rick grabbed a vibrating egg. "I'll bet you girls have one of these."

"I do," Mary said. "I love holding it on my clit as I masturbate, or when Mike takes me from behind."

"Hold tight girls," as Rick turned on the egg and gently touched it to Brandy's swollen clit.

"Fuck!" Brandy said loudly as she tried to fight to get her wrists free from her cuffs. "Oh my Gawd, shit, I'm gonna cum. Ohhh..."

"We can't have that," Rick said as he pulled the egg from her clit and shut it off. He separated her labia and slowly inserted the egg, pushing it all the way in.

"I think I'm wetter than Brandy," Mary said as she held her leg firmly.

"Need a hand?" Mike asked, laughing.

"Please," Mary said.

Mike got up and walked behind Mary. He bent over and kissed her as he fondled her breasts. "I want you to take your clothes off too."

Brandy felt Mary's hand being replaced by Mike's stronger, larger hands. She could hear Mary getting undressed. Her loss of sight heightened all of her other senses. Not only could she hear Mary, but it sounded as though Ron was getting a blow job from Vickie. There was another man, name unknown who was now standing next to Deb. She heard a zipper almost right next to her head as she felt Deb turn and take his cock into her mouth. She had counted three couples plus Rick. Brandy's imagination was going wild when Rick turned the egg back on. It vibrations clattered the two Ben Wa balls around it sending sensations throughout her body. She could smell the musky odor from the man to her left along with her own sweet perfume that now filled the air.

"I don't want anyone coming yet," Rick said. "Mike, Ron, Ryan, Help yourself to the toys. I want these girls to have some fun too!"

Rick licked Brandy's sopping wet pussy hard, from bottom to top, just touching her clit. She moaned, "That's it... Ohh. Don't stop, right there, Yes..."

Rick quickly shut off the egg and stopped eating her as he gasped for air. "I'll take that leg for awhile Deb. I think Ryan has a present for you."

"That I do," Ryan said as he held an eight inch soft vibrator. "Get undressed."

Rick traded places with Deb as Mike and Mary switched again.

Brandy listened to all of the commotion as everyone got undressed. She could hear the sound of a vibrator to her right as Rick's fingers explored the edges of her wet pussy and parted her labia. He would turn on the egg, then pull on the wire just enough to open her. The sensations grew and grew until she was about to cum.

"Oh... Rick, please... please... let me cum?"

"Not yet," Rick said as he turned the egg off . "You are being punished, remember?"

"Yes Sir," she said softly.

Mary grabbed Brandy's left leg hard as she started moaning, "Oh fuck, right there, yes, Ryan... Don't stop..."

Ryan continued thrusting the eight inch jelly vibe deep into Debs pussy. Brandy could even hear the wet sound of the vibe as he stroked it in and out of Deb.

"What did you find Mike?" Rick asked.

"I got me a Bunny Rabbit," Mike laughed. Mary was laying on her back with her legs spread wide as he slowly turned on the rotating vibe. First he would rotate it left, then right. He played with the multi speeds as he watched Mary's every reaction. When the vibrating rabbit ears touched Mary's little clit, her hips quickly raised to meet the toy. "Oh my Gawd... I have got to get one of these, Ohhh..."

I see that Mike has found the right toy. How about you Ron?'

"Check this out," Ron said. Vickie was sitting in the recliner with her legs spread wide. "What did you call this thing, a speculum?" Ron had Vickie's pussy opened up wide as he teased her clit. He then took a long narrow vibrator and reached through the speculum exploring her inside.

Rick tapped Brandy's left thigh, " Don't move. I think that you need a new toy also.

Brandy couldn't believe everything that was going on around her. She had never been involved in anything like this. Her pussy ached for a touch. She wanted Rick's throbbing cock inside of her. All of these people around her were getting pleasure as she just sat there on display, helpless. Just then, Rick slid her ass to the edge of the chair. She felt a cool object exploring her forbidden hole.

"Just relax," He said as he gently slid the butt plug up inside of her.

"Noooo!"

Brandy tried to close her legs together, but Rick stopped that action quickly. "Be good babe..."

Rick stood up and walked next to Brandy. He unzipped his pants, then guided her head to his throbbing cock. "That's it girl, take it all," He said as he pulled her hair.

Brandy completely zoned out everything else that was going on. Rick was physically fucking her face and she was enjoying it. The Ben Wa balls and the egg filled her little pussy and the plug in her ass she kept squeezing her muscles around it.

"Damn baby you have a sweet little mouth," Rick said as he pulled away. "Do you think that you learned your lesson?" He asked.

"Yes Sir,"

Rick helped Brandy to her feet, "Don't you lose those toys."

She clenched every muscle that she had to hold in the egg, the balls and the plug. Brandy felt the plug starting to slide out as Rick guided her forward a couple steps so that he could take her chair. He guided her back to his lap with her legs outside of his. She felt Rick push the plug in hard and pull out the egg at the same time making her knees weak losing her balance and falling backwards. Rick caught her and guided her down to his awaiting cock. One of the Ben Wa balls fell to the floor as Brandy felt her lips being parted.

"Mmmm, Oh Ricky.."

Brandy used her thigh muscles on the outside of Rick's legs to raise up and down on his cock. She could feel the plug in her ass slowly starting to slip. Rick also felt it and helped it to slip all the way out. "Noooo..." Brandy cried out.

Rick raised Brandy off of his cock and re-guided it to replace the plug. Brandy again fought with her cuffs to catch her balance. She was reluctant to have her virgin ass filled with Rick's seven inch cock.

Rick found the wire to the remote control egg and traced it to the egg itself. He turned on the egg to high and firmly placed it on Brandy's swollen clit. "Ahhhh," She cried out as her body went limp and found herself convulsing and sliding further and further onto Rick's cock until he was fully inside her tight ass. With every convulsion, Brandy felt herself building inside. Rick continued to rub the egg on her clit as her legs would tighten and raise up and down on his hot rod.

"Ricky? I'm gonna cum... Shit! Yes, yes, yes...Ahhhh"

Rick felt the gush of Brandy letting go and continued to pump her from behind and rub the egg on her clit. Her body shook as he thrust only a few more times and shot his load deep in her ass.

Brandy collapsed on Rick's lap and leaned back in his arms. She could still feel his cock throbbing inside her ass. She had never had such an intense orgasm in her life. She had never squirted.

Reality soon set in as she heard whistles and applause from all the other people in the room. Rick removed her blindfold slowly and Brandy tried to get her eyes to focus. There were clothes, sex toys, and naked people strewn everywhere.

"Babe, I would like you to meet Deb, Ryan, Mike and Mary, and Ron and Vickie."

"Hi," Brandy said still in a state of shock.

Rick released Brandy's wrists cuffs from her thighs. She leaned back and kissed Rick softly. She could feel his cock starting to slip from her ass hole as she leaned forward. The last Ben Wa ball also slipped from her dripping pussy to he floor. Her knees were still to weak to get up on her own.

"Well, I hope that this meeting was informative," Rick said jokingly. The next meeting will be held the second Friday of next month. This will be an open forum, no topics will be off limit. I'm not sure if we will have a slave to punish, will we?" Rick asked Brandy still sitting on his lap.

Brandy just smiled, "We might."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers