Brandy Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

He turned to look at her as the fire blazed to life. "You know we don't have to, Brandy Wine," he offered.

She smiled across the room at him as she shook her head. "No, Randy. I want to," she looked down and studied her trembling hands, "At least, I want to try. I mean if we don't I'd always wonder. You know, if it could be like that."

His arms wrapped about her and he drew her into the safety of his bear hug. He had been her rock for so long. No matter what had come he was always there for her. Always loved her through it. She really did want to do this for him. With him. And for herself, she realized as she remembered the vivid scene from her book.

"So how about we go relax in the hot tub for a bit?" he suggested.

***

The hot water and bubbles had more than done their job at relaxing her, she thought as she arranged the items on the night stand next to the king sized bed. She went through a check list. A pocket rocket vibrator for her clitoris. She had never used one but the woman at the store said it was just what she needed to distract her, whatever that meant. The soft black plastic tear drop shaped item was even more daunting. A butt plug. The woman had insisted it was a must to open her up. But for her the absolute must was lube, two different kinds, just to make sure.

After the hot tub, she was once again wearing the red lace baby doll, it had worked so well before. Randy had gone out to the kitchen to get some wine. It was probably more of an excuse to give her sometime alone.

She turned to see his large frame filling the doorway. He wore nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. He held up two glasses, "Brandy wine, special for the occasion."

She giggled at the old joke as she crossed thee room to take the glass from him. The warm liquid burned her throat as it slid down. She remembered words from the book about how the heroine's back passage had burned as it stretched around her lover's thick cock. She inhaled deeply as she finished her drink. It was now or never she supposed as she stepped forward. She looked up at him and ran her hand across his bare broad shoulders. "Kiss me," she whispered.

He bent forward, slowly closing the distance between them. "Always my pleasure to taste the sweetest of wines," he whispered as his lips covered hers. For a long moment he kept the kiss light, brushing his lips back and forth across hers. His tongue outlined her lower lip, then his teeth nibbled at it. When she moaned his tongue slipped inside her mouth but still he kept it soft, a game of cat and mouse. The kiss seemed to go on forever until she was hungry, starving for more.

She growled into his mouth as her hands grasped his thick curls, drawing him closer to her, she took his mouth. Her tongue thrust against his, pushed deeper inside his mouth, until she could almost reach the back of his throat. This time it was Randy that growled as his hands wound through her long hair, pulling her head back further, tilting her face up to his as he once more took the lead in this erotic dance.

Then she was soaring, flying across the room. It took her a moment to realize that Randy actually had scooped her into his arms and was carrying her to the bed. She started to protest, worry about her weight, his back ate at her. But for her to do so she would have to release his soft lips and she had no intention of missing even a single taste of his sweetness.

He laid her tenderly back against the pillows and then stood up, dropping his towel. She caught sight of his raging erection. Her husband was not a small man and for a moment, looking at him, she wondered how this would ever work. She giggled as she remembered the same thought all those years ago when she had given him her virginity.

He smiled down at her as if reading her mind, "We just need you relaxed, Brandy Wine." His large hands covered her breasts as his thumbs rubbed across their tips. She moaned as he joined her on the bed. His mouth covered one peak as his fingers tugged and pulled at the other. "I know just how to do it too," he whispered as he blew air across one nipple. She arched off the bed with a loud moan. His head lowered once more to its task. He alternated back and forth between her tits for several long minutes. Sucked first one and then the other, paying equal attention to them.

She was writhing beneath him by the time that his hand slowly traversed her ripe body, across her sides and over the soft swell of her stomach that had grown large with his sons. His fingers wound their way under the thin elastic at the side of the lace thong. "I'm glad this damned thing was so cheap. I don't have to feel guilty about this," he said as he jerked. The material ripped, the sound was louder than it should be. He repeated the movement on the other side, his fingers brushing the lace triangle off her mound.

"Fuck me," he spat as he sat up. "You shaved?"

She blushed shyly again as she nodded. "You like?"

He nodded, "Hell, yeah, I like." He winked, "In fact, let me show you much I like." He reached for the pillows on the other side of the bed. Drew two of them down, "Lift," he commanded as he placed them under her bottom. Caressed up the insides of her thighs, prying them open as he did. He looked down at her with a wink then he buried his face between her legs.

She moaned as he placed tender kisses across the smooth surface of her mound. His fingers slipped between her folds, covered themselves in her wetness. They moved slowly back up her slit, parting to reveal her swollen clitoris. She felt the cool air caress it, but then it was the scalding hot of his tongue as it lathed back and forth across the bud until she moaning and pleading with him.

His fingers trailed back between her wet folds, finding her empty channel and filling it as his tongue licked and twirled around her clit. She felt all the muscles in her body tighten as she approached her peak. "Randy," she cried out his name as she arched up to meet his tongue and deepen the thrusting of his fingers inside of her.

Just as she felt the first wave of desire overtake her, his fingers slipped from her folds. She whined but it was too late to stop it from breaking upon the shore as her release overtook her. Then she felt it. Felt a single slick finger breech her untried anus. It did not hurt, just a bit uncomfortable at the strange fullness. She drew in a deep breath as the new sensation dawned upon her addled brain. Her body tensed as a second orgasm burst forth before the first could even subside.

When it finally began to ebb, it took all her strength with it. She was a mindless bowl of Jell-O. Her soft curves propped up as they were by the pillows, her husband's smiling face glistened with her juices and his thick finger still buried in her virgin bottom. He placed a soft kiss on her clitoris, "Turn over, baby. I'm just getting started."

Brandy's eyes flew open at his words. She did not think she could move, let alone take more. But his hands helped her, turned her over slowly, until her head was face down on the pillows. He added another pillow from somewhere to the growing pile under her hips. It lifted her round bottom up, almost to the point that she was ready to be taken doggy style, but not quite.

She closed her eyes, sleep threatened to overtake her after such a powerful orgasm. Then she felt the head of his cock probing softly at her slick folds. She opened her legs a bit wider and lifted up just enough to sink three more inches of his thick shaft inside her greedy cunt. She moaned and pushed back against him some more.

He used her momentum to propel him fully inside of her. He held there deep, the head of his broad cock poised at the opening to her womb as he reached for the items on the night stand. She moaned again as she felt the cold liquid trickle down her crack. But it heated up rapidly as his thick fingers began to smear it, his fingers trailing back and forth between the top of her crack and where his hard cock was buried inside her wet pussy. He repeated the process adding another spurt of the cool jell to the first but this time he began to move slowly inside of her pussy, fucking into her softly, until she felt herself once more on the edge of another mind-blowing orgasm.

"Randy," she called out as she felt his thick finger breech her bottom once more. She pushed back against him, feeling fuller than she ever had. It was too much as she felt her cunt begin to spasm around his throbbing cock. She did not think anything had ever felt this good. Then he added a second finger and her world exploded again. She arched her back, rising off the bed to meet the pounding thrusts of his cock in her pussy and his fingers in her ass.

Then there was more of the cool liquid seeping inside of her open anus, coating her inner muscles as his fingers held her open. She could feel the air swoosh inside her body. But then it was something else. Her mind was so confused that at first it could not comprehend this new invader. It was thicker than his fingers, longer too, but softer, more pliable. Then it dawned upon her. The butt plug. She had the plug inside her virgin asshole.

"So beautiful, Brandy Wine," he whispered as he began to rock back and forth, pushing his cock deeper inside of her then retreating slowly. But what was even more amazing, more intense was that with each thrust of his cock inside of her cunt, the butt plug repeated the action inside her bowels. As her husband fucked her pussy, it fucked her ass. Filling it to the point that she could barely breath then softly slipping back until she could barely feel it.

He fucked her for several minutes. Her body adjusting to the odd sensations of being filled in both holes until she relaxed once more back into the billowy softness of the bed. She began to moan. "Yes, randy, yes, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

He bent forward and placed a kiss between her shoulder blades. His hands caressed the smooth skin of her ass as he purred, "Your cunt is so tight, baby. I could come right now," he lunged forward, burying his cock and the plug deeper than they had been. "But that's not what either of us wants. Then I couldn't fuck that virgin ass, could I? You want me to fuck your sweet butt, Brandy Wine?"

Brandy could hardly breath. Her sweet husband never said such dirty things. But she liked it. Liked it very much. "Yes, baby. Yes, fill my little ass with that big cock. Take my other virginity, Randy."

She cried out as she felt the plug pulled from her bottom. There was no pain, just an intense feeling of emptiness. As if her ass was grieving its loss. But it did not have long to grieve as a new sensation washed over her. She sucked in deep breath and tensed up automatically as something far larger and far harder than the plug began to breech its ring of muscles.

His hand caressed along her spine. "Relax, baby girl. You can do this. I know you can," he said as he held perfectly still the head of his thick cock resting just inside of her ass. She heard a strange sound, the soft buzz of a bumble bee and then something was pressing against her clitoris. The vibrator. She jumped at this other layer of stimulation. It was too intense she thought. She started to shake her head, to draw back but that only made another inch of his cock slip inside of her. She heard her husband moan.

Then she realized that the intense pain was gone. Burning, yes that was the right word. She smiled, damn that author must have one hell of a sex life to know this shit, she thought. All that was left was the unfamiliar fullness like when his finger had first taken her. She reluctantly pushed back, another inch sank inside of her and another deep moan washed over her as her husband's hands on her hips tightened even more.

"Oh, Brandy Wine. Fuck this feels amazing," he groaned.

She smiled into the pillows as she began to rock slowly back and forth, each movement allowed him to slip a bit deeper inside of her no longer virgin ass. Suddenly the buzzing against her clit did not feel so strange. It felt intense, just as his invasion of her ass did, but it felt good too. So good, she thought as she thrust back. His cock slipped fully inside of her until his hairy balls were brushing against the humming metal.

"Oh my god, baby. I can feel that thing all the way to my toes," he moaned. "I need to fuck you. I want to fuck you hard. I want to empty my balls in your sweet ass, Brandy Wine."

"Yes, oh god, yes, Randy. Fuck me," she cried out as she moved back to meet his forward thrust. He began to move back and forth inside of her. Slow, steady strokes. She could tell he was holding back. Afraid perhaps to hurt her. But it was a different kind of pain that was growing inside of her. The pain of denial. The pain of unfulfilled need.

"Damn it, Randy. Fuck me," she screamed. "Fuck me hard." She cried out as she rubbed the pulsating metal across her throbbing clitoris.

Her husband answered her pleas, his hips pounding and thrusting against her soft bottom that strained back to meet each of his thrusts. She screamed as she felt the orgasm begin at the top of her head and travel the length of her body. Her nipples ached against the hot cotton of the quilt. Her pussy gushed, something that had never happened before. It soaked the bed. And every muscle in her tightened. Her toes curled.

He roared behind her as she felt his cock swell in her ass. Then she felt the hot liquid jettison from it, filling her bottom. He held still deep inside of her as he spurted time and again. Her own body pulsated and strummed with life as their orgasm began to ebb away.

He collapsed forward onto her back, pressing her further into the bed. They lay like that for several minutes. Brandy was almost afraid that he had fallen sleep. Began to wonder how she would move him off her. When she felt his lips pressed to the side of her neck. "So was that anywhere near as good as in your book?" he teased.

She smiled, "Even better." she turned her face to stare into the eyes of the man she loved. "Want to read chapter thirteen." She chuckled as his eyes widened.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers
12