Brandy's Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I'm still in the minors and maybe I've talked to a few scouts, and I'm thinking about which league I'd like to play in, but your league is temping, because I've always thought you were handsome, and then I started to think you were sexy after I found out about your fetish and stuff. Kinda got in my head and made me wonder... So, I dunno, but that's part of the reason why I wanted to spend the summer with you, to find out how I wanna play the game."

I nodded, but my mind was racing. She was really considering it. I couldn't believe it. "Your turn."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay," she said. "What other fetishes do you have?"

"Pussy," I said. Her eyes seemed to sparkle at my use of the word. "I love the smell of it... on my hands and fingers, or if I eat a woman out and it's all over my nose and chin. It's intoxicating."

"Ooh, but is that really a fetish? I'm pretty sure all guys love pussy."

"Yeah, but do all guys want to put their head between your legs and inhale?"

She giggled. "You wanna put your head between my legs?"

"I meant, like, not yours, just... you know what I meant. My turn, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"You gotta take a dare in here eventually," I said.

"You first. I'm not going down that road until you do."

"Okay. Give me another fetish," I said.

"Cock," she said with a grin. "Love the smell of it."

"Now you're just cheating at the game. And you said you were a virgin."

"I gave a hand job once," she said. "It would have turned into more, but he exploded and I went home. And if you're going to softball the truth or dare game, so am I," she said. "Truth or dare?"

I grumbled. "Truth."

"Give me another fetish too, something that makes your cock rock hard," she said.

I smirked at her. "Spanking."

"I knew it!" she said.

"Hey, I was punishing you, regardless."

"That explains the hard cock I always felt under my tummy when I was bent over your knee."

"Stop it, you did not. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"I want another fetish," I said.

She bit her lip guilty. "Big cocks."

I laughed. "What the fuck? Are you sure you're a virgin?"

"I am, and I prefer them bigger."

"You haven't even had one yet," I said. "Or was that handjob guy so big, you can't go back?"

"No, the handjob guy wasn't that big, which is why I'm not with him."

"So where does fetish come from? Too much porn?"

"Sort of. A very special porn video, actually. Amateur quality, guy's POV, but my favorite. The guy in it has a really nice big cock, and the girl, well, she was boring, pretending to be a school girl with bad grades, but the sex was great. It was recorded in a bedroom that looked strangely like yours..."

My whole face was frozen. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Her grin was widening. "Love that part at the end when you slap her in the face with your cock."

"Oh my fucking god. Your mother showed that to you? What kind of sick fuck is she? She said she threw it away!"

"She didn't show it to me. She lost it. Well, I stole it and she never found it. Same thing."

"I can't believe you watched that!" I said.

She laughed wildly and then dug her toes into my tummy. "Your face is so red, Daddy. It's so cute."

Of course my face was red. I was embarrassed, humiliated, mortified! But I was also turned on by the idea of her watching me fuck, and loving my cock. "I think you might be more fucked up than me."

She was still laughing. "Oh, I am, definitely. Truth or dare?"

"I'm not taking a dare until you do. Truth."

"I can play all night. Your next fetish."

"Long, bare legs," I said, and then I crossed a line. I slid my hand up the inside of her calf, to her knee, and brushed the inside of her thigh before running my hand all the way back down.

She shivered. "Daddy..."

"Gonna tell your mom I did that?"

She shook her head and took the last sip of her beer. "What happens in Brandy's bed, stays in Brandy's bed."

"My turn," I said. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth of course."

"What makes your pussy drip?"

"Daddy, you're getting naughty," she said with a smile. "Hope you're not taking advantage of me 'cause I'm a little drunk."

"We can stop playing anytime you want," I said.

She looked guilty. "My feet. I love having them rubbed. It makes me wet."

"Really?" I said.

She nodded.

I put my hands on them and started to rub again. She shivered.

"So this is..."

"Yup," she said with a breath. "Panties soaked. I like to paint my toenails so guys will look at them. Did you notice?"

"I did notice," I said.

"I painted them baby blue since I know it's your favorite color."

I chuckled. "For me?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Are you really wet or are you teasing me?" I asked.

"I'm really wet," she said, reclining further into the bed. "Like, fuck, I kinda want to play with myself."

"Want me to leave?"

She shook her head. "No, we're in the middle of a game. I can wait until later. I'm just getting really horny."

"I don't believe you," I said. "I don't think you're wet at all."

She looked at me. "Why would I lie about that?"

"I dunno, that's what I can't figure out."

"You'll just have to trust me," she said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," I said.

"Finally," she said. "Let's see, what can I do to really embarrass you? I dare you to..."

"Yes?"

"Suck my toes for 60 seconds."

I laughed softly. "This better not make you wet while I'm doing it."

She grinned. "No promises." She lifted up her foot and wiggled her toes. "Start sucking."

I held her foot by the ankle, and then I let my tongue come out. I licked along her instep and she squeaked. My tongue ran over the ball of her foot and poked between her big toe and second toe. I could see her mouth was hanging open as she watched me. Her hands were on her tummy. I opened my mouth and took in her second and third toes, sucking and licking between them. I heard her let out a moan and she squirmed. I nipped at her toes with my teeth, licking them and sucking harder.

"Ohh," she said with a heavy breath. "Okay, okay, 60," she said, pulling her toes out of my mouth.

I smiled at her. "Did you like that?"

She bit her lip. "You have to say truth or dare first."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I laughed. "Okay. I dare you to show me how wet you are."

Her eyes bulged. "Um... wow, okay... big dare."

"You can always stop playing."

"And let you win? No way. But how do I show you?"

"However you want. Just prove it, unless you can't."

She put her feet flat on the bed. They started to spread open, gliding across the purple bedspread. My eyes shot up to the space between her legs. Her skirt was splitting open as her legs moved farther apart. Then came the panties, those white panties that had peeked out at me earlier. The mere sight of them gave my cock a stir. They were most certainly wet. I could see the outline of her pussy lips as they stuck to her crotch, as well as the little bulge of her hard clit.

"I can't tell from here..." I said.

She looked me in the eyes. "Do you wanna come closer?"

"May I?"

She nodded. As I leaned in a little closer, she grasped the collar of my shirt. She pulled me in and I tipped forward, my face coming between her legs, stopping inches from her pussy, the heat warm against my face like a summer day. They were soaked, and this close, I could see through them.

"See?"

"I see."

Her hand was on my head, her fingers running through my hair. "Believe me?"

"I believe you."

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare."

"Wanna smell my pussy?"

I glanced up at her from between her legs. "Oh, yes."

Her other hand ran down her stomach and between her thighs. Her long middle finger stroked on top of her panties, across her hard clit and along the valley of her labia. "Do it."

I came closer, my nose bumping into her hard clit. I heard her take a quick gasp as I took a deep inhalation through my nose. Fuck, that scent. Maybe it was because she was my daughter, but pussy had never smelled so sweet. I could not help myself. I ground my nose against her sex and she let out a loud moan.

"God, careful, Daddy."

"Sorry, baby, it smells so delicious."

"Mmm, you like it?"

"I love it."

"Making you hungry?"

"Famished," I said. I moved my mouth in, and without warning, I let my tongue run from the bottom of her pussy to the top, dragging it across her panties, stabbing it forward to spread her lips apart, feeling the coarseness of the cotton, pushing against her hard clit poking out.

"Holy fuck!" she said.

I pulled my tongue away and looked up at her. "I couldn't help myself."

"I can't believe you just licked my pussy," she said.

"I licked your panties, not your pussy."

She was blushing scarlet. "You're naughty, Daddy." She closed her legs and I sat up. "Take your turn."

"Truth or-"

"Dare."

I grinned. "Okay." I climbed off the bed, standing right beside it. "Your turn. I dare you to smell my cock."

She stared up at me with big uncertain eyes. "I dunno..."

"Are you quitting the game? Are you scared? Yup, I bet that video I made scared you, huh?"

"I'm not scared."

"Prove it."

She climbed up on her knees, the skirt taking away my lovely view of those wet panties. She inched closer, looking at the big bulge in my pants. I put my hands on my hips as my daughter came forward, crawling on her hands and knees toward me.

"Open the belt," I told her. "Hard to smell anything through jeans."

"Okay," she said under her breath.

Her little fingers were shaking as she grasped the leather and pulled against the buckle. They loosened, held together by a button. She nervously pinched it between her fingers and pried it apart. They nearly slipped down my legs, but my zipper held them up. She was trying hard not to touch the bulge as she reached for the little metal tongue. She pulled down with a steady hand until the weight of my jeans took over, leaving me there with a raging hard cock covered by a thin layer of 40% cotton 60% polyester.

She looked up at me. "Your cock is hard."

"You didn't think it would stay soft while I was licking your pussy, did you?"

"I thought you licked my panties?"

"My cock couldn't tell the difference."

I reached out for her, running my hand through her hair, holding the side of her head. "Don't be scared. Just move a little closer and take a breath."

"Yes, Daddy," she said. She stretched her neck and her nose came closer to my big cock, bent to the side, making an obscene outline. Her nostrils pulsed as she inhaled. "Hmm..."

"Still too far?"

"Kinda..."

Her nose came right to the flap of my boxers, the single button strained to break apart as my fat daddy cock pushed up against it.

"Unbutton that."

She glanced up at me. "Are you sure?"

"Trust me," I whispered to her, nudging her in with my hand on her head. She reached up, careful not to touch my cock as her little fingertips bent the plastic button to the side. It split open and she could clearly see thick cock flesh before her eyes.

"Oh," she whispered.

"It's not going to hurt you."

Her nose came closer and closer. And then I felt the tip of it touch the shaft of my cock. She inhaled and hummed in her throat. I stroked the side of her head.

"You like that, baby?"

She looked up, pulling the tip of her nose away from my cock. "Yes. It smells musky."

"Are you getting wetter?"

"Yes," she whispered, keeping eye contact with me. "It's kinda making my mouth water."

"Well, now you're giving me ideas..."

She sat back on the bed, breaking contact. "My turn first."

"Dare," I answered before she asked.

"Um, okay. I dare you to, um... do you want to taste my pussy juice?"

I sat down next to her. "Oh, yes."

"Okay," she said, lying back. She spread her legs a little, and I moved between them. Her hand wandered across her stomach, her fingers slipping into the rim of her panties. I watched as the outline of her middle finger ran down across her clit and slipped between her pussy lips and vanished into her warm wet hole. She pulled her fingers out and held them up, gooey and slick in front of my face. "Still want to?"

Damn, and I thought she wanted me to eat her pussy. Nevertheless, I did not hesitate to wrap my lips around two of her fingers. My jaw tightened as the taste flooded my mouth. Fuck, I could not believe I was tasting my daughter's pussy juices. This was far from my expectations.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"Is it good?" she asked.

"Mmhm."

She was blushing. "Okay, your turn. Dare."

I stared hard at her. "I dare you to show me your breasts."

Her eyes got big. "Um, okay. For how long?"

"For however long you want."

"Okay."

She took the bottom of her halter top and lifted it up over her head. There was no bra to hide her round, soft breasts from my eyes. Her nipples were stiff, pointing toward me. As she dropped the halter top on the bed, she shyly covered her chest.

"What do you think?"

"Lovely," I said.

She smiled. "Thanks."

"Dare," I said.

"Oh," she said. "Um... Can I dare you to lick my panties again? Just for 60 seconds?"

My grin was wide. "Yes, you can."

"Okay," she said. I noticed as she leaned back in the bed and spread her legs apart, she did not bother to put her halter top back on. However, as I came closer to her pussy, I watched as her hands began to explore her own body, her fingertips grazing her nipples.

We met eyes for a moment as my tongue rolled out and poked at her soggy panties. She held her breath as I licked the cotton outline of her pussy lips, but she gasped as my tongue ran over her hard clit.

"Oh fuck," she whispered.

I closed my mouth around her little clit and sucked on it through her panties. She groaned loudly and grabbed my head. Then she began humping up against my mouth as I licked, running my tongue up and down her pussy lips, stabbing the tip against the cotton, trying to make my way into her warm wet hole.

"Fuck, Daddy! Okay, okay, 60 seconds."

I pulled my mouth away. "I can go longer."

She shook her head. "You almost made me cum."

"You don't want to cum?"

"Well, I mean, I'll make a mess and stuff."

"I like messes."

"I dunno. I'm nervous. It's your turn. Dare."

I sat up on the bed. My nose and lips were still wet from her pussy. I wanted her to taste it. "I dare you to kiss me for 60 seconds."

Her legs were closed now. "Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Like, what kind of kiss?" she asked.

"The sloppy kind. Pretend I'm your boyfriend. I want your tongue in my mouth."

"Um, okay."

She came closer to as we both rested on our knees in front of each other. She put her hands on my shoulders. Her little fingers caressed my neck while she looked into my eyes.

"I'm a little nervous about this," she admitted.

"It's just a kiss. What daughter wouldn't kiss her father?"

"Most daughters don't put their tongues in their father's mouths."

"And most daughters don't dare their father's to lick their panties."

She blushed and then pressed her lips to mine. I pressed back, my hands holding on to her waist, crushing her body against mine. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my chest, and I cursed my shirt for being in the way. My cock was throbbing in my boxers, touching her hip. Her tongue stretched out and passed between my lips and my tongue met it. All the sounds of our wet, sloppy kiss reached my ears, our lips smacking together, our muffled groans and strained breath. I couldn't believe it. I was kissing my daughter. I had never been so turned on.

"60," she said as she broke the kiss, wiping her wet chin. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I wanna see your cock. Take off your boxers."

I was glad she asked. I was about to dare myself to do that. I lifted my shirt up first, pulling it off. I didn't want it in my way anymore. Her eyes roamed over my hard chest and followed my hands down to the elastic band of my boxers. I pushed them down inch by inch, the shaft of my thick cock showing more and more, until it sprung free, bobbing in front of her.

"Fuck," she said.

"Better than the video?" I asked as I pulled the boxers off.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Still scared?" I asked.

"More curious than scared," she said.

I grinned. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to lick my cock, from base to tip," I said.

Her eyes were wide. "Daddy, that's a really big dare."

"I licked your pussy," I reminded her.

"You licked my panties."

"Same thing," I said, "and you know it."

"Okay... one lick."

She lay down on her tummy and propped herself up by her elbows. My thick cock hovered in the air inches from her face. She seemed to size it up as she titled her head.

"I'm gonna have to touch it, like, so I can lick it properly."

"You can definitely touch it."

"Okay."

She slowly wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft, lifting my cock up. She moved her face in closer and I watched her tongue come out. And then I felt the warm wet coarseness of her tongue touch my shaft. She dragged it all the way from the bottom to the top. I held my breath as the tip of her tongue ran along the underside of my bulbous mushroom head. And then she pulled her tongue away, followed by her hand.

"I did it," she said.

"You missed a spot," I said quickly.

"Huh?"

"Where your hand was holding it."

"Oh..."

She took my cock by the head this time and lifted it up. Just feeling her squeeze the tip between her fingers was bliss. She came in again and let her little tongue run down the base of the shaft, connecting the wet line she had started. She gave me a smile and then planted a soft kiss on the underside of my cock before letting it go.

"My turn," she said.

"Okay..." Fuck, I wanted more. "Dare."

"Okay, I dare you, daddy dearest, to put your cock between my boobs for 60 seconds and do that titty fuck thing you did with mom in that video."

I laughed. "Happily."

She smirked as she lay back on the bed. I went after her, moving up her body, straddling her stomach, laying my fat cock down on her chest.

"Do I push them together now?" she asked, taking her breasts in both hands and mashing my cock between them.

"That's good, baby. Ready?"

"Yeah," she whispered, looking down at it.

"Okay, here we go," I said, pulling my cock back before I gently pushed forward. My big cock slipped out from in-between her tits.

"Sorry, Daddy, I know my boobs aren't as big as mom's," she said, pushing her breasts back together.

"That's okay, sweetheart," I said gently grinding my cock back and forth between them.

"I guess we need oil," she said as she watched my cock slide between her soft breasts.

"Yeah," I mumbled, but it still felt great. I pushed a little harder, jamming the head of my cock into her chin.

"Oh, careful."

I did it again, trying to poke at her mouth. She looked up at me and smirked. Then she looked down, and as my cock came toward her, her tongue shot out and gave it a lick.

"Fuck."

"Mmm, such a bad daddy," she said.

I thrust forward again, and she gave my cock one more lick. I was going to ram my whole cock into her mouth on the next thrust, but she said, "Time's up."

I frowned as she sat up and my cock fell away. I needed more, a lot more.

"My turn?"

"Yup. I'll take a dare," she said

"I dare you to rub your panties on my cock for 60 seconds."

She pulled her eyes away from my hard cock to look me in the eye. "Huh? How do I do that?"

"However you want."

"But I'm wearing them."

"Yeah, and you have to keep wearing them while you do the dare."

"Oh, I see. That's a dirty trick, Daddy."

"Don't be mad if I'm better at this game than you."

"Sit back," she said.

I sat back on the bed, my cock pointing up, lying on my stomach. She came closer, her legs widening. I was looking at her creamy breasts while she was busy lining up her crotch. She straddled me, sitting down slowly, her panty-covered pussy touching my shaft, sending lightning into my rod and through my body.