Brandy's Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't see much from under her skirt, but I felt everything. She gently rocked back and forth against my cock, grinding her pussy up and down along the length of my shaft. She was pushing down hard too, crushing her cunt into my cock, gyrating her hips to dance on my cock.

"Fucking hell," I said, looking into her eyes.

She grinned at me. "Truth or dare?"

"It's still my turn," I said, barely able to focus as I felt the cotton of her panties sliding up and down. She was so wet, her juices were seeping through and coating my long cock. I was praying for some kind of accident that would help my cock to slip past the fabric of her panties and into the warmth of her tight little daughter hole.

"I dare you to suck my nipples while I do this," she said.

I was glad she asked, because I wanted to do it anyway. I opened my mouth and wrapped it around her nipple, pulling the hard tip between my teeth and sucking. She groaned and pushed down against my cock. I pushed back, grinding my shaft up into her panties. I wanted inside of her, badly, now more than ever. I adjust my cock and then thrust up, the head of my dick stabbing against her pussy, trying to rip into it.

"Shit!" she cried. "Careful, Daddy! It'll go inside if you're not careful."

I pinched her nipple between my teeth and she squeaked. I thrust against her pussy again, and again her panties cockblocked me. I lifted my hips up, spearing my cock toward the edge of her panties, trying to angle the head to slip inside. It was so frustrating to be defeated by a pair of $5.00 panties.

"Fuck!"

"Oh, god, Daddy! Be careful. Are you trying to fuck me? Because it seems like you're trying to fuck me. Don't thrust up like that."

She readjusted her crotch and then pushed down, pinning my shaft to my pubic bone as she grinded down and wiggled her hips. "There."

I grunted with her nipple in my mouth, but then she pulled her breasts away from me. "60."

"Fuck..."

But she didn't get up, she stayed there with my cock pinned under her soaking wet panties. "Take your turn."

"Truth or dare?" I asked quickly. I knew what the next dare was. She about to get fucked.

"Truth."

"Huh?"

"Ask your question."

"Fuck... My question is... shit. Brandy, baby, I want to fuck you so badly. You can feel how hard my cock is. I need you, baby girl."

She smiled with a blush. "What's your question, Daddy?"

"May I please put my cock in your pussy?"

"Um... I'm not sure yet," she said softly.

"Fuck..."

"That just seems like a bit too far, don't you think?"

"Baby, I can't keep playing this game. I'm horny as hell. I need to fuck or stop."

She bit her lip. "But I like playing this game. I'm horny too, you know?"

"Then dare me to make you cum," I told her.

"How would you make me cum?" she asked. "Without sex, I mean?"

"I'll rub my cock against your pussy," I told her.

She wiggled her crotch. "I'm already doing that."

"I'll do it this time, and we'll take your panties off."

She gulped. "What if you accidentally put your cock in me?"

"I wouldn't do that. That's not the dare."

"You promise not to?"

"I told you, I wouldn't do anything you didn't want me to."

She was blushing red. "Okay. I dare you to rub your cock against my pussy until I cum."

"Lie back," I told her.

She did as she was told, lying on her back, looking up at me with trepidation.

"Take off your skirt and panties," I said.

"Okay," she whispered. She lifted herself up as she ran her hands down to her skirt and panties, hooking her thumb in the waist and pushing both down at once. My eyes were ready to take in the sight of her pink puffy lips, but she shyly cupped her pussy with her hands, blocking my view. "I'm embarrassed."

"It's okay, baby. I like what I've seen so far."

"I didn't think it would happen like this," she said. "I really thought we would just tease and flirt with each other a little."

"I know. Move your hands and spread your legs, baby."

She opened up her legs and moved her hands. I crawled between her thighs, sitting on my calves. She kept her legs nice and wide for me as I scooted closer. I was holding my cock up, but as I came closer, I let it drop. It fell right on top of her crotch, lying across her wet pussy and pubic mound.

"Oh, oh, god," she said, looking down and watching me. "You promised, not inside me, right?"

"Trust me," I whispered, holding my cock by the base. It was a bat made of solid steel. I gave it a swing, tapping her pussy flesh. It rippled when I hit it and she squirmed and moaned.

"God, Daddy. That felt good."

"You want me to do it again?"

"Yes, please."

I did as she asked, gently tapping her pussy lips with the shaft of my cock, her wet juices amplifying the sound of each quick slap. She was breathing hard, lifting up her back to try to meet my cock each time it connected with her pussy.

"Mmm fuck," she said. I glanced at her and realized she was cupping her breasts, rolling her nipples between her fingers, giving them gentle squeezes. "More," she said.

I carefully pressed my fat cock up against her pussy lips. They spread open to hug my long shaft. I moved my cock from side to side, all while my mushroom head batted her hard little clit.

"God, Daddy! Fuck, I'm so wet."

"I know you are, baby. Your pussy is drooling all over me," I said slapping my cock into her cunt again, splashing little droplets of leaking pussy juice.

"I wanna cum so bad," she said.

"Where do you like to rub your pussy when you cum, baby?"

"My clit."

"Rub it with my cock. Take it."

I reached for her hand, taking it and bringing it down. She stretched her neck to get a better look as she took hold of it. She carefully grinded my mushroom head right into her hard clit. Her hips started gyrating, rubbing her clit up into the head of my cock.

"Fuck, right there," she said.

I was pushing back, crushing my cock head into her clit as she rubbed. I was so hard, I was worried she was going to make me cum, but I didn't want to cum yet, not until I was deep inside her pussy.

"You love my cock, don't you, baby?" I asked as I watched her slapping her clit with it.

"Fuck, yes, I love it."

"Just imagine how good it would feel inside you, baby, stretching you open."

"Ohh, Daddy, I know it would."

I pulled my cock back and pushed forward, rubbing the head up along her pussy lips and back into her clit where she lifted her hips to rub against it again.

"Fuck, that feels amazing!" she said.

"Do you want it in your pussy, baby?"

"God... Yes... but, we can't."

I took control of my cock and started slapping her clit in quick succession. She moaned loudly and threw her head back.

"Fuck!"

"We can," I whispered, assaulting her swollen clit with my rock hard cock.

"Daddy! God, fuck! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

While I rubbed, grinded, and slapped her pussy with my cock, I could see her muscles contract and spill her little girl cum. I watched it run out and soak the bed. She was still whimpering and moaning as she finished. I kept rubbing... It was my turn next.

"Did that feel good, baby?"

"Yes, god yes," she said, her eyes opening again and focusing on me.

"Truth or dare, baby," I said.

"Daddy, we can't."

"Truth or dare."

"...Dare."

"I dare you... to let me put my cock inside your pussy."

She bit her lip hard as she looked down. "Daddy..."

"Double dog dare," I added while I gently stroked her pussy lips with the shaft of my cock, thrusting my hips in slow motion to slide my dick across her slippery channel.

"Um... Maybe just, what if I said just the head?" she said.

"Just the head?"

"Yeah, just the head, and only for 60 seconds. It's not the whole thing, so it's not as wrong, right?"

"That's right, baby, just the head."

"And I get to put it in," she said, reaching down, wrapping her delicate fingers around my shaft. "No thrusting either."

"I'll be good," I said. I would have said anything to get into her pussy at this point.

I watched her with all the care in the world hold my cock firmly around the shaft, her fingers carefully coiling just under the head, presumably to stop any more from going in. As she squeezed, my cock head grew bigger and purpler, turning it into a raging bull ready to charge at that red pussy. She brought the head down and gently slid it against her pussy lips, parting them. She seemed to hesitate.

"It's okay, sweetie," I said. "It's just like the cucumber. Just slide it in."

"Okay. You'll keep count, right?"

"Sure I will."

"Okay. Here we go..."

She angled my cock head perfectly with her wet hole, lifted her hips, and then slowly drove herself down on it. Heat enveloped my cockhead, sending pleasure shooting down my shaft and up to my braining, but I quickly hit a wall as her fist bumped into her pussy.

We both let out a groan of pleasure together. Fuck, I was inside my daughter. Finally, all my fantasies had come true. Never mind it was just the head. I'd worry about stuffing the rest of it inside her later.

"Fuck," I said. "Fuck, you're tight."

"Fuck," she echoed. "Your cock is big."

"You should feel the rest of it."

"Geez, I can feel it stretching me open," she said, looking down. "Is it just the head? It feels like a lot more."

"It's just the head, baby."

Her head fell back as she looked up at the ceiling. "Fuck, Daddy. I can't believe we're doing this."

"Me either," I said, gently tugging back on my cock, pulling her hand along with me, only to push forward. She groaned and looked down.

"What are you doing?"

"Just rubbing it inside you a little..."

"But I thought we said no thrusting."

"It's not thrusting, it's massaging. It's just the head."

I pulled back and then pushed forward again, leaning against her. I felt a little bit of slack in her grip and was sure I had gained half an inch.

"Ohh, fuck," she said. "Careful, Daddy, you're going to put too much in if you push like that."

"Sorry," I whispered, gently pulling out and pushing back in. "God, you're so wet."

"Mmm, god, daddy this feels amazing."

"Do you want to feel the rest of it?" I asked, pushing against her and trying again to shove my cock head deeper into her pussy, but her grip wasn't giving.

"God, Daddy, don't tempt me."

"Here, move your hand, baby," I said.

"Why?" she said.

"So I can enjoy it. You're crushing my cock. It hurts."

"Oh. Um, you promise not to push in anymore?"

"I promise."

"Okay," she said, her grip easing on my cock.

I was free, and my cock head was buried between her pussy lips, just kissing inside her. It took every ounce of willpower not to plow into her. Instead, I gently withdrew, and gently pushed back in, feeding my cock head into her pussy.

She groaned again. "Fuck. Oh, fuck. I bet all of it would feel amazing."

"It would," I said, holding still for a moment, reaching down and letting my thumb glide over her swollen clit. I stroked it.

"Mmm, oh."

"You know, baby..." I said, my thumb caressing her clit, my cock head moving around inside her every time she squirmed. "The truth is, you're not a virgin anymore. It doesn't matter if it's just the head or the whole thing. We're fucking. You know that, right?"

She looked at me with a frown. "I know."

"Let daddy put the rest inside you, okay?"

She bit her lip hard. "How much time is left?"

I hadn't actually been counting. It felt like five minutes, but I said, "30 seconds."

"You can put it all the way in, just for 30 seconds, but no thrusting. Just put it in and don't move it."

"Deal."

We both watched as I leaned into her, my cock disappearing into her tight cunt inch by inch. Her pussy was a furnace. I stuffed my long shaft into her as deep as it would go. She was groaning loudly with her head back as I finally hit a wall.

"Fuck! Holy fuck, Daddy! Okay, stop!"

"God, baby, you're doing great."

"Fuck, I can feel it so deep inside me, Daddy," she whined. "God. Okay, okay, it's in. Don't push anymore. Just, just leave it there."

I left it there, lodged deep in her pussy. I wasn't going to press my luck now. Instead, I kept my hand on her pubic mound, gently rubbing, my thumb caressing her clit. "How does it feel, baby?"

"Feels so big," she said. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavy. "God, I don't know what's happening to me."

I rubbed up to her tummy and moved my hand in a circle, massaging around her bellybutton. But my eyes were on my cock. It looked so amazing lodged inside her, her pink lips hugging tight around my shaft, her red clit, everything was so wet and slick, and I was so hard. I could not help but throb inside her. I needed to fuck her, fuck her hard, feel the resistance of her body as I plowed into her. But how to get her to let me? I stroked her clit a few more times and she groaned.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"I think... I think I need to cum again," she said heavily, looking down at me.

I had her now. I quickly yanked my long, fat cock out of her pussy with a slurping sound. "Time's up."

"Huh?"

My hard cock was dripping with her juices as it hovered over her. "Your turn."

"Seriously?" she said.

"Yup, and make it a good one, because I'm done playing now."

"Why?" she said, sitting up on her elbows.

"Because there's nothing else I can dare you to do."

She was chewing on her lip, her eyes darting from my cock to my face. "I thought you were going to start fucking me. You know that was way over 60 seconds, right?"

"I lost count. What's your last dare?"

"Daddy..."

"What is it Brandy?"

Her head fell back and she covered her face. "You're gonna make me say it, aren't you?"

"Say what?"

"Fuck me..."

"What's that?"

She peeked at me between her eyes. "I dare you to fuck me."

"Sorry, I couldn't hear," I said, but my hand was on my cock, giving it a gentle stroke.

"Daddy, fuck me. Please."

I leaned down over her, driving my cock back into her pussy where it belonged, splitting her open as I came face to face. Her warm breath moaned against my chin.

"What changed your mind?" I whispered, burying my cock inside her as deep as it would go.

"Fuck... I, I don't know. I just didn't want to prove mom right, but I don't care anymore. It might be wrong, but it feels so good."

"It's right, babygirl. I've waited so long for this."

I drew my hips back and thrust my cock back into her, making her groan from deep in her belly. I kissed her hard on the mouth, our breath strained as our lips and tongues were busy. I held her close to me as I started to rhythmically pump my long thick cock into her delicate pussy.

She was working with me, lifting herself up to meet each of my thrusts, taking as much cock into her little pussy as would fit, gasping for each breath I penetrated her nice and deep.

"Oh, god!" she cried. "Fuck. Daddy, do you think I'm a whore now?"

"Shh," I whispered, holding the back of her head as I fucked her. "You're not a whore. And if you are, you're daddy's little whore, understand?"

She nodded. "Never tell mom?"

"Never."

We stopped talking for a moment as we fucked harder, watching each other as our sweaty bodies drove toward a common goal. We both needed to cum. I was ramming my long cock into her, and she was grinding her cunt into it as I came down. Her mouth opened wide and she lost her breath. Her nails dug into my shoulders, her eyes fluttered, and I knew she was done.

"F-fuck!" she screamed.

I felt her pussy clench down on my cock as she creamed all over. I had taken as much as I could as well. I groaned in her ear, rammed my cock in as hard as I could, and let myself cum. My cock erupted and jerked inside her, spewing warm seed deep in her belly. We held each other tight as our orgasms peaked.

As I finished, I gave her a few slow, weak thrusts, and then pulled my gooey cock out of her slippery pussy. I fell down on the bed next to her and took in air. She turned and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled her in a little closer.

"God, I can't believe we did that," she said.

"Me either."

Her breath was heavy on my chest. "If Mom ever finds out, she'll kill me. And if Uncle Henry finds out, he'll literally murder you."

"Yeah. Let's not tell either of them, ever."

She nodded slowly. "Better hope I don't get pregnant. They might suspect."

"You probably should've used one of those dares on a condom."

She chuckled. "That's not funny."

"I know it's not. I'm the one who's gonna get murdered. We'll have to be more careful next time."

"Next time?" she said, looking up at me. "So, what, you're just gonna fuck me whenever you want now?"

"That's the plan, yeah."

She grinned. "In that case, can we start sleeping in your room? A twin size bed is way too small to fuck in all summer long."