Brandy's College Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh! I'm your little slave!" Brandy squealed as a third orgasm gripped her beautiful body.

With a roar, Sid suddenly exploded inside of the tiny hole. Pumping another massive load of cum into the sexy student. After a moment, his cock softened, allowing him to dislodge it. With it came a rush of cum that leaked down and covered Brandy's pussy.

The spent lovers collapsed on the mat and Brandy cuddled up next to the tiger and purred. She reached between her legs and collected a little of the cum which covered her.

"Look what you did to me," she panted. She couldn't resist taking another taste of it, licking her fingers clean.

Brandy was in a complete state of bliss. "Mmm, we should have done that a long time ago. I had no idea you were so good...so good. Take that stupid head off and kiss me."

Sid offered no resistance and Brandy pulled the tiger head off.

"EEEK!!!"

She shrieked and recoiled at the sight of Sid flashing a toothless smile at her.

"Brandy, Brandy, sweet and randy." Sid mumbled in his odd speaking manner.

Brandy got to her feet and ran from the storage room. She burst out into the locker room only to run, naked, right into the school janitor.

The janitor nearly had a heart attack.

"Holy shit! They said it was ok to mop the floor." He tried to explain, as he stared the sexy young body before him.

Brandy gasped and tried to cover herself with her hands as she continued to run.

Brandy was so freaked out that she kept running. She eventually found herself out of the field house and running across the football field in nothing but her socks and sneakers.

She ran past the cheerleaders, causing them to laugh.

She ran past several football players, who yelled and shouted obscenities her way.

She ran all the way back to her dorm, passing students and even a teacher or two. Most of them assumed that it was some sort of sorority prank.

The streaking incident would come to be called, 'the hot streak.' Since Brandy was so good looking and it coincided with a stretch of several undefeated games for the football team. It even became something of a tradition at Trinity. Every year at the start of the football season, for good luck, some cheerleaders and other coeds would run across campus. They had to do it in their underwear, since streaking was obviously not condoned by the administration. But Brandy, who did it first and did it naked, had become a bit of a folk hero.

The next day on her way to the school store Brandy finally ran into Ted.

"Hey, Brandy, got a second? Listen, I want to apologize for the other night. I was a little drunk and I acted like a jerk. Its none of my business what you do, or who you do it with."

Brandy looked at him, as if for the first time.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. Lets both just put that whole night behind us, ok?"

Ted nodded in agreement, "sounds good to me Brandy. Well, I better go, I lost something the other night and really need to find it."

"You'll find it," she offered with a sly smile. "I did."

With that she went up on her tiptoes and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"See you Ted."

As Brandy walked away, Ted stood in stunned silence watching her go. The simple kiss made him light-headed. Ted eventually regained his senses, whispering, "she remembered my name..."

While she shopped at the campus store, Brandy passed a display that caught her eye. It was a rack of stuffed Trinity Tigers. She smiled at the plush toys and bought one. That night in her dorm room, she clutched it tightly to her as she fell fast asleep.

College was turning out to be exhausting, both in and out of the classroom for Brandy. And the subject she was learning most about was herself.