Brandy's College Education Ch. 04

Story Info
She gets schooled by her boyfriend's father.
5.7k words
4.27
137.1k
82

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy excitedly packed her suitcase with all the essentials. "Cute underwear, check! Sexy lingerie, check! Skimpy bikini, check!"

Winter break was finally here and Brandy was thrilled. She had a reprieve from her studies and the football season had come to an end. No more cheerleading for Brandy and no prowling the sidelines, dressed as a tiger, for her boyfriend Ted. With the time off they were headed to the mountains, to do a bit of skiing.

Ted's parents had a timeshare and he was looking forward to sharing some alone time with her freshman girlfriend. Brandy and Ted had taken things slow, at her request. In fact, despite all of Brandy's campus escapades, the couple had not slept together yet. It was a struggle for Ted, dating the girl of his dreams and not being able to fully enjoy all she had to offer. So when he asked Brandy to join him for a weekend away, she had decided the time was right. She was going to reward him for being a gentleman and give him a weekend he would never forget.

Brandy's lovely roommate Lauren watched the proceedings. "So this is it, huh B, time for your mascot to become a man?"

"I guess so." Brandy giggled. "Have you decided to head home?"

"Yeah. Spend some time with the 'rents." Lauren sighed.

While she was happy for her friend, she was also jealous and wished she was the one going away with Brandy, for a romantic weekend. Since their encounter with the campus police officer, Lauren had become increasingly interested in her best friend's body. As roommates and cheerleaders, she was able to sneak a peek at Brandy showering and changing clothes.

"Well, I'll see you soon." Brandy offered sympathetically. "We can hook up at some point for the holidays, maybe do some shopping."

"Sounds good."

Brandy dragged her suitcase downstairs and was met by Ted, who escorted her to a waiting SUV. As they approached it, she noticed a middle-aged man behind the wheel. "Uh...so my Dad is coming up with us, he has some business up north to attend to...and he wasn't crazy about lending me the car for the weekend." Ted offered glumly.

"Oh, ummm...ok." Brandy was a little surprised, but didn't think it was that a big deal. She knew Ted didn't have the best relationship with his father, so maybe the weekend away, could help bring them closer as well.

Dave Tanner sat up when he saw Brandy approach his car. "Holy shit!" He murmured. He had no idea that his son's girlfriend was so hot. Certainly Ted had boasted of her beauty, but his father just assumed she was just an average looking girl, with a great personality, not a complete sexpot. He leapt from the car making certain to get Brandy into the front passenger seat, next to him, while Ted loaded her suitcase and himself into the back.

Dave Tanner was 52-years old and owned a company that sold, installed and maintained hot tubs and tanning beds. As a result, the mountain resort they were headed to was also a client that he was calling on. He sported a fake tan, glasses and had a full head of hair. He was large and barrel-chested, much bigger than his son Ted. He was a decent looking man Brandy decided, with the exception of a ridiculous mustache that looked like it was left over from another decade.

The two-hour car ride offered plenty of time for the threesome to get to know each other. Mr. Tanner asked about the football team, but then used the topic to discuss his own college-football career. Being the team's quarterback, he had plenty of stories of his heroics. Ted, who failed to make the team and make his father proud, slumped down in the back, while Brandy listened intently, hoping to make a good impression on her boyfriend's father.

She succeeded! Halfway to their destination the elder Tanner was completely smitten with Brandy. Her beautiful face was framed by shiny-shoulder length brown hair and highlighted by her large brown eyes and full lips. She seemed to always be flashing a mischievous smile and offering a flirty laugh.

Eventually they arrived at the mountains-side condo and the group settled in. In their room, Ted wasted little time in clumsily kissing Brandy and guiding her toward the bed. The two teens were making out, when there was a loud knock on the door and an even louder shout.

"C'mon you two, there is time to get one run in before dark."

Ted sighed. But Brandy comforted him, "don't worry, we have all weekend."

Despite having her beautiful body covered in warm ski gear, both men were taken aback when Brandy was finally ready. She looked adorable, dressed mostly in white, like a snow angel. Brandy was an intoxicating mix of cute and sexy, that few men could resist and Brandy basked in their admiration.

Making their way towards the ski lift, Brandy and Ted couldn't take their eyes off the majestic mountain-view. Mr. Tanner meanwhile was completely fixated on his son's girlfriend. How the hell did he get her? He kept asking himself.

As he got closer to the mountain, Mr. Tanner's competitive nature emerged. "Race you on the black diamond son?"

Ted was less confident. "Uh, well it's been a while since I've skied. Besides Brandy's never skied, so I was going to keep an eye on her."

"Oh, we have a virgin with us?" Mr. Tanner crassly joked. Brandy giggled, but Ted rolled his eyes.

"Brandy's a big girl," he continued, "she doesn't need you babysitting her. Brandy don't you want to see Ted ski the black diamond?"

Ted hated when his father got like this. Pressure from your peers was bad enough, but coming from a parent, it was unbearable. "Dad..."

"Well, I am going to the bunny slope, so feel free to go with your father." She suggested.

"They'll rename it the sexy ski bunny slope with you there." Mr. Tanner continued his shameless flirting, and then murmured..."Damn, I have got to get inside those pants."

"What did you say Mr. Tanner?" Brandy asked.

"Oh, just that my son doesn't stand a chance."

Ted decided that he had had enough taunting and agreed to his fathers challenge.

"Ok, be careful Ted." Brandy leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

As they leapt from the lift, Mr. Tanner talked a little more smack to his son. "I'll see you in the lodge son. I'll be having a drink with Brandy by the time you arrive."

The two men took off down the mountain, their fractured relationship, soon the least of Ted's worries. Ted pushed himself to keep up with his father, but his pride soon did him in. He misjudged a jump and landed awkwardly, breaking his leg in the process.

Ski patrol personnel were quickly on the scene and rushed Ted to the hospital. Mr. Tanner retrieved Brandy and followed in his SUV. As Brandy fretted about Ted, Mr. Tanner placed a hand on her leg. Brandy felt awful about what happened, while the man responsible, felt the firm thigh of his passenger.

In the waiting room, Mr. Tanner used the situation to get a little closer to Brandy. "He'll be ok." He said reassuringly, putting his arm around the much younger woman. Brandy wished she had stopped Ted from taking on the difficult run.

"I know he will, he's a Tanner," she suggested. Brandy snuggled in close, resting her head on his broad shoulder. She was worried, but found the fatherly affection of Mr. Tanner comforting. He leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, which made Brandy smile.

The doctor eventually came to see them and explained that in addition to the broken leg, Ted had suffered a fractured pelvic bone. He was going to be fine, but should spend the night at the hospital. The pain medication had kicked in and Ted was pretty out of it. "You can take him home tomorrow."

Back at the condo, after a quick dinner, Mr. Tanner decided to make his move. "I have a great idea. How about unwinding in the hot tub? The hot water will melt away the day's soreness and stress."

"I'm not sure." Brandy wondered if having fun, under the circumstances, was appropriate.

"Come on, he's gonna be fine. I insist! House rules, you have to hot tub. You brought a bathing suit, right?"

"Um, yeah."

"Well, go put it on. I'll get the tub fired up."

"Ok, Mr. Tanner." Brandy agreed, since it not only sounded fun, but would give her a chance to bond with her boyfriend's father.

In her room, Brandy put on the bright pink bikini, she had hoped to wear for Ted. He told her about the hot tub and she was hoping for some hot tub hijinks with her boyfriend. He would not have been able to resist me in this, she decided, as she looked herself up and down in the mirror. Brandy covered herself in Ted's terrycloth robe, for the walk outside.

Brandy raced from the condo's back door, along the wooden deck to the hot tub. It was cold out, but the heat rising from the tub promised a steamy sanctuary. She saw Mr. Tanner waiting inside as well.

When she reached the tub, Brandy tentatively dipped a delicate toe in, to test the water. "Oh, its so warm!" She gushed.

The anticipation of seeing Brandy disrobe was driving Dave Tanner crazy. "You better get in, or you'll catch a cold."

Brandy smiled and dropped the robe causing Mr. Tanner's jaw to drop. She revealed the most amazing bikini body. With her winter clothes finally removed, Dave Tanner was finally able to see the wonders that were hinted at all day.

The bright bikini highlighted the coed's curves. Stretched snuggly on her tight teen body, the bikini seemed to be straining to contain her. Brandy was a petite girl, only standing 5' 2"...but she had a wonderfully curvaceous figure. Dave Tanner hadn't seen anything like it in years, if ever. His eyes raced from the cleavage caused by the tight top, to her flat tummy and tiny navel, to the small pink triangle of material, which concealed even greater pink treasures.

"Like what you see?" Brandy asked coyly. She knew the answer. But she enjoyed flirting. Men's reactions to her beauty flattered her, fueled her confidence and her self-esteem depended on it. Dave Tanner could barely speak, he simply stared. Finally extending a hand and assisting Brandy into the tub and into his clutches.

"Champagne?" The older man reached for a bottle he had chilling on the deck.

"Yes, please! Thanks Mr. Tanner." He poured them each a glass as Brandy excitedly took in the their surroundings. The mountains and star filled sky were spectacular. "You have an incredible view!"

"I certainly do. You are just killing that bikini young lady."

Brandy giggled at his comments. Brandy felt sexy, soaking in the tub and the attention of the older man.

Mr. Tanner was not shy in his appraisal of her beauty. "Have you done any modeling?"

Brandy giggled. "Not professionally, no."

"Well, at my company, we're always looking for fresh uh...talent. To model alongside the products, in ads, at tradeshows..." Mr. Tanner retrieved a digital camera from his robe's pocket.

"Wow! Really? That would be so cool." She eagerly replied. Neither the hot tub, nor the champagne, was as bubbly as the perky teen.

Brandy struck some sexy poses for her admirer. Placing a hand on her hip, she tilted her head to one side and smiled. Then puckered her lips, feigning an attitude and flashing the peace sign. "Maybe I can put these on my facebook page."

"Sure, sure...Now put your hands behind your head."

Brandy followed his instructions, thrusting her chest out slightly with her arms up and hands behind her head.

"Nice! Now turn around." He continued to take photos and direct her.

Brandy did as she was told, peeking playfully over her shoulder, as her ass was exhibited.

"My god, Brandy...you have an amazing ass."

"Hee, hee. Thanks Mr. Tanner." Brandy bent slightly at the waist, causing her already robust rump to stick out further. She hooked her thumb into the small strip that wrapped across her hip and gave them a tug, revealing a little more skin and her desire to tease.

Damn...has my son fucked that? He wondered to himself. Dave Tanner was getting hard, just watching the tempting teen pose for him. He needed to make another move.

"Hey, how about a massage? You were under a lot of stress today."

"Ok!" Brandy settled in between the older mans legs, as he began to caress, then massage her shoulders, neck and back.

"Mmm, that feels so good." She purred.

"Yes, yes you do." Mr. Tanner not only had his hands on Brandy, but her bum sat squarely on his rapidly growing erection. He wondered if Brandy was somehow oblivious, or simply enjoyed the feeling of his cock pressing against her bikini-clad bottom. Either way, this is going to be easier than he thought. She was either completely naive or a total nympho or maybe a perfect mix of both.

"Oh, I'm so tight." She whispered.

"That's what my son said." He crudely joked.

"Oh, he wouldn't know." Brandy offered glumly.

"What do you mean? Wait a minute!" He turned Brandy towards him. "You mean he hasn't..." My son is a bigger loser than I thought, he decided.

"This was going to be our special night."

Mr. Tanner continued to work her back and stroke her ego. "You wanted to wear that bikini for him?"

"And some other things," she giggled.

Mr. Tanner was more disappointed in his son and even more determined to bed Brandy. He wanted to be the first Tanner man to have her.

"It can still be special Brandy. More champagne?"

Before Brandy could even answer, he poured the bottle over her neck and chest. The bubbly cascaded down between her perky breasts. When the chilled liquid reached her nipples she shivered and the sensitive skin stiffened.

"Mr. Tanner!"

Holding her in place with one arm, he began aggressively kissing and licking the bubbly from her beautiful body. Her shoulders, neck and chest were all assaulted. Brandy's head was spinning, the champagne had dulled her senses somewhat and she sat squirming on the older man's lap as he lapped up the champagne. Every drop tasted sweeter than it had before, mixed with Brandy's body.

It was only now that it occurred to Brandy that hot tubbing with her boyfriend's father might not be a good idea.

"Mr. Tanner please! What are you doing? I'm with your son! What about Ted?"

"Not tonight. Tonight you're with me. Tonight you're my girl."

"My little girl." He groaned, sticking a hand into the bikini bottoms and giving Brandy's ass a good squeeze.

Mr. Tanner's hands seemed to be everywhere, making it difficult for Brandy to defend her body. Meanwhile she felt his erection poking her from below the water. He grabbed the back of her head and forced a kiss on her. But he briefly stopped, unsatisfied. "Open your mouth!"

"Open it!"

Brandy obeyed and was rewarded with a mouthful of champagne, poured right from the bottle. Before she could even swallow it, she received Mr. Tanner's tongue, as a chaser as he kissed her delicious mouth.

He began struggling to remove his trunks, while Brandy struggled to get away. "You're not going anywhere Brandy."

"Please Mr. Tanner!"

"Yes, yes you are gonna please Mr. Tanner." He said, twisting the meaning of her words and tugging at her bikini top. Brandy pulled free, but backed right up against the side of the tub. Dave Tanner's large hands locked onto her body, lifting her up, he locked his mouth onto her perky breasts.

"Oh, oh no..."

With Brandy trapped in one arm, Dave Tanner freed her from her bikini bottoms with the other. He settled himself down, with her on top of him, his cock poking at her pussy. Brandy reached under the water, grabbed a handful of cock and tried to redirect it, but there was no stopping it. Mr. Tanner also held it in one hand now and easily won their power struggle, penetrating her pussy and causing her to gasp.

"Oh...Oooh!"

Mr. Tanner began to force her down, into the tub and onto his dick. She struggled to stop it, but once it was in, Brandy felt herself trapped by his hands as well as the impaled on his cock. There seemed to be no escape.

"That's my little snow bunny! Bounce! Bounce on that cock!"

Brandy had little choice as she found herself forced up and down. Her breasts bounced freely, splashing the water as she was rode on his dick. "Oh, Mr. Tanner...no! This is wrong!"

"Ugh, Brandy! You feel so good. You're so tight."

Mr. Tanner the stood in the tub, with Brandy in his arms. She was so small, so sexy, he held her aloft as he continued to thrust his cock inside the naive 19-year old.

She wanted him to stop, she wanted to be good, she wanted to be with Ted. But her body betrayed her. With every thrust, her eyes closed more and her mouth opened further. Brandy couldn't resist the feeling that was building in her. The older man's full-length felt amazing inside her. She stopped struggling and wrapped her legs around him, relinquishing control of her body to Mr. Tanner. Surprised, he held her there for a moment, as they both took in the intensity of the encounter. They looked into each other's eyes and between pants, Brandy whispered the words, "fuck me."

This caused Dave Tanner to speed up and Brandy to bounce wildly on him. They were fucking with abandon now. Their bodies and the hot tub buddling over with heat.

Backing up, Mr. Tanner eased himself down on the deck, with his legs still in the tub and his cock still inside Brandy. She was perched atop him, his old hairy body beneath her youthful and perfectly smooth one. She had a lost look in her eyes, as if she was unable to control her actions. Her judgment was impaired and her desire driving her. Slowly Brandy began to gyrate her beautiful body on his. Easing her hips back and forth, his meat sliding in and out of her.

From the next mountainside condo, they heard some laughter, looked up and saw that a few young men were out on their balcony, enjoying the show.

Brandy was slowly gyrating atop the older man.

"Oh man! Look at her go! Whooo-hooo!"

Brandy tried to ignore them. She was reminded of cheering at her college football games, performing for men, who lusted after her. Hearing their taunts and obscene comments was humiliating, but also exhilarating to her. She found being lusted after my men was as intoxicating as any alcohol. Mr. Tanner gave them a thumbs up, making them encourage the action even more.

"Damn! Yeah, give it to her her! Look at her ride that cock!"

Brandy was moving so erotically, wiggling her bum, and undulating her stomach, in a sensual lap dance.

"You are one hot piece of ass! Don't stop! Move your ass! Move it!" Mr. Tanner was relishing telling Brandy what to do. She enjoyed it as well, as it encouraged her naturally submissive demeanor.

Brandy got her feet under her, in a squatting position, she was able to speed up and move closer towards an orgasm.

"Oh, make me your girl. Make me your naughty little girl Mr. Tanner."

With the shouts of her audience in her ears and Mr. Tanners dick filling her pussy, Brandy dropped down to her knees, impaling herself and thrashing about. The familiar sensation of an orgasm approached. Her body was warm, despite the cold air and she began to tingle. She became aware of only the pleasure she felt.

Brandy threw her head back and squealed. Quivering as her body erupted with pleasure. Her fans on the balcony erupted in cheers, watching the young woman lose control of herself.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

As her orgasm subsided, Brandy felt herself being laid down on the deck, straddled by her large, hairy lover. He placed his cock between her breasts and began sliding it back and forth.

Instinctively, Brandy cupped her breasts and squeezed them together. She stared into the older man's eyes as she fondled herself and added pressure to the rigid cock, she cradled in her cleavage. Brandy marveled at how hard her nipples were, while Dave Tanner marveled at her beauty. Her large brown eyes were half closed, but they stared lustfully at him, from under long lashes.

"Who's girl are you?" He groaned, his cock aching to cum.

12