Brandy's College Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your girl, I'm all yours!" Brandy offered.

Dave Tanner grabbed a handful of her wet hair, holding her head in one hand and his cock in the other.

"Oh fuck! Ugh!"

A chorus of cheers and a shower of cum, then rained down on Brandy. A massive load of cum covering her beautiful face.

As their encounter came to a messy finish, Brandy felt shame, take the place of her arousal. She squirmed out from under the older man and scampered back into the condo. Locking herself in the bedroom she had hoped to share with Ted.

The following morning Mr. Tanner departed early for his business meetings. Leaving Brandy to wonder how she had let this all happen. Oh, poor Ted. She was simply too sexy to for her own good, she mused. Brandy decided that she would make it up to Ted tonight.

Later in the afternoon, Dave Tanner returned with his son from the hospital. Ted was on crutches and in tremendous discomfort. Brandy spent the rest of the day attending to him, waiting on him hand and foot. She cared for him and was suffering with guilt about what had transpired while he was in the hospital. Ted was in a considerable amount of pain as well. He laid still in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, due to the heavy pain medication the doctors prescribed.

Despite his discomfort, Ted was still a teenage boy and horny as hell. In the evening, while he and Brandy laid on their bed watching television, he began touching his girlfriend and had an immediate erection. Brandy kissed him in response and wanted to reward him for his devotion. "How do you feel? Can we..?"

"Who cares? You feel amazing," he said rolling towards her and grabbing her ass.

"Argh! My leg!" Ted had rolled too far onto his side and was immediately reminded of his injury.

"Oh Ted! You need to take your medicine."

"No! No, it makes me sleepy."

Brandy smiled sympathetically. "Ok, look. Relax, while I go shower and change. I brought something very special to wear for you. When I come back, you can just lie there, while I do everything."

Ted's eyes lit up. Does she mean a blowjob? He wondered.

"Think you can stay awake for me?" She teased.

"Definitely! But hurry, ok?"

"I will. I promise it will be worth the wait." Brandy kissed her boyfriend and left with her bag for the bathroom. As she moved down the hallway, she didn't notice Ted's father, lurking in the doorway to his room. "That little slut just can't get enough, can she?" He smirked and marched right into his son's bedroom.

"Hey pal...how we doin'?"

"Uh, fine."

Dave Tanner reached for the pill bottle on the nightstand. "Time to take your medicine."

"No! Uh, no thanks Dad. I'm feeling better, much better than before."

"Nonsense. Listen son, that's a bad break. When I was playing football, even I needed some pain relief once in a while."

Ted was only thinking of the sweet relief of his girlfriend. But he was unable to discourage his father. He took the pill and swallowed hard, hoping its effects would not take hold too quickly.

Dave Tanner patted his son's shoulder and in a final insult as he walked out..."you need to be careful with those curves." His son looked at him confused. Does he mean skiing or Brandy? Oh, Brandy...hurry...

Brandy had finally finished showering and was preparing herself for her man. She dressed in herself in a white bra and panty set. Both were trimmed with delicate white lace and featured tiny white bows. One sat between the padded, push-up cups of the bra, the other in the center of the waistband of the thong panties. The outfit was completed with a pair of white, thigh-high stockings. Brandy managed to look both sweet and sexy in the ensemble. She wrapped herself in her silky robe and crept back to the bedroom.

She climbed into bed, hoping to relieve him of his pent up frustration and herself of guilt. She began kissing and touching Ted. But the only response she got was a soft snore...the medicine had already taken effect.

Discouraged, Brandy sighed and snuggled up to Ted, allowing herself to drift off as well.

Later that night, Dave Tanner approached the bed cautiously finding both Ted and Brandy fast asleep. He turned on the bedside lamp to get a better look, what he saw got him turned on. Brandy looked angelic as she slept peacefully. She was wrapped in a silk robe, which he wasted no time untying and pulling open. Beneath it he found the white bra and panty set. She looked like a virgin bride, he thought, one he planned to further deflower. He stood admiring the sleeping beauty for a moment, then removed his boxers and grabbed a hold of his cock.

He stroked it a few times, then as it sprung to life, he gently rubbed it along the beautiful face he had cum on the night before. He dragged it down her neck, to her breasts. The padded cups made Brandy's mouthwatering mounds stand proudly on her petite body. He watched as they rose and fell with her breathing and couldn't resist taking them in his hands. He straddled her, careful to not sit down. Still asleep, Brandy's head turned and she let out a sigh, as her breasts were caressed.

Taking the sash from her robe, he tied it, like a blindfold on the tired teen.

As Brandy began to stir, she believed it was her boyfriend, who was toying with her. "Mmm...Ted?"

She was still sleepy and it hadn't registered with her that Ted was being more mobile, than he had been earlier.

Dave Tanner deceptively whispered for her to be quiet. "Shhh..." He expertly unclasped the bra, exposing Brandy's breasts. They rose and fell faster now with her deeper breathing, her hardening brown nipples pointing towards the older man. They felt soft and warm and begged to be touched. Dave Tanner squeezed harder now and pinched her nipples, eliciting a gasp from the clueless coed.

"Oh, yes. Please don't stop." Brandy purred. "Ted...are you ok? Can we do..."

Her concerns were suddenly silenced with cock. Feeling it against her lips, Brandy opened her mouth, taking the head and gently sucking it, like a lollipop. "Mmm...mmm...mmm."

Dave Tanner smiled smugly watching his dick slide in and out of her mouth. Damn, what a cute little cocksucker, he thought. Brandy turned her head, swirling her lips around his swollen stick.

He reached back between her legs and rubbed her pussy, through the panties. Brandy began to moan as she sucked the man she thought was her boyfriend. Mr. Tanner could feel the crotch of her panties getting wet and wormed a finger inside them. He found her smooth and freshly shaven, her slit wet and wanting and he promptly put his finger it into it.

Brandy moaned as she was penetrated. "Oh, Ted..."

Mr. Tanner continued to slide his finger in and out of her. Feeling how wet she was, he wanted to replace his finger, with another appendage. He mounted the young woman, trying to keep his full weight and hairy body from revealing who he was.

Removing his finger, he rubbed it along Brandy's full lips. She responded my parting her lips and accepting it in her mouth, sighing as she savored her sweet taste. This sent Dave Tanner over the edge and into Brandy. He positioned his cock at her moist slit and groaned as he felt her pussy give way, accepting inch after inch of the older man.

"Oh! Finally! Oh Ted...I want to look at you." Brandy reached up and pulled her blindfold aside.

"Oh no! No, not again!" Brandy recoiled at the sight of Mr. Tanner, on top of her and completely inside of her. After uncovering her eyes, she had to cover her mouth to stifle her cries anguish and arousal.

"Please don't do this to me. Don't do this to Ted." She whispered.

But Dave Tanner wasn't stopping. Pulling her hands aside, he leaned in and forced his mouth on hers. Brandy hated the feel of his mustached face and his tongue in her mouth.

How can this be happening? This was supposed to be our special night. Brandy now shared the bed with two generations of Tanner men, one her boyfriend, the other her lover.

Brandy looked over at a slumbering Ted, wondering how their dream getaway had gone so awry. What if Ted wakes up? What if he sees his father on me?

Dave Tanner took her chin and turned her attention back to him. "Who did you wear that sexy underwear for?"

"For Ted..." Brandy meekly murmured.

"Never send a boy to do a man's job! You wore it for me. Now say it!"

"Please not here, not in front of Ted." She whispered.

"Say it!" He commanded, increasing his pace.

"I...I wore it for you. Mr. Tanner. I wore it to please you."

Mr. Tanner began to drive his cock aggressively into Brandy and it drove her crazy.

She looked over at her sleeping boyfriend, then up at his father. The sight filled her with pain, but she was full of cock as well and was starting accept the pleasure it gave her. "Oh, you bastard! I hate you!" She hissed.

Mr. Tanner smirked. "But you love what I'm doing to you, don't you? Don't you?"

He continued thrusting in and out of her pussy with no mercy and no regard for their precarious position.

"Oh no...oh...oh! Yes! Yes, I love it. I love it!"

Brandy couldn't resist what she was feeling, she wanted to scream, from aguish and arousal. She bit down on the older man's shoulder to stifle her sounds. "Mmmmm!"

Despite her disgust, she shook as Mr. Tanner and powerful orgasm gripped her body.

"Oh god! Oh! Oh!" She gasped, releasing her mouth from the older man as it subsided.

Once Brandy had stopped trembling, she received further taunting. "Does my son know how naughty you are?"

Brandy felt humiliated. Her boyfriend's father had now made her cum twice and it left her wanting more. She then felt herself being rolled onto her stomach. She knew what he wanted, all men wanted Brandy's ass.

"Now he'll never be anywhere, I haven't been first," he laughed. "I'm going to fuck you ass Brandy and you're going to tell me you like it."

Brandy felt defeated; she lay still and allowed him to do whatever he pleased.

Mr. Tanner's cock was slick with Brandy's juices and enabled him to ease his cock head inside. Feeling Brandy's body tensed a bit at the intrusion, he paused, and then slowly worked the rest in. Inch after painful inch made its way until his cock was buried in the warm confines of her ass, while Brandy tried to bury her face in her pillow to muffle her moans.

His anal assault became more aggressive and he pulled her to her knees and began grunting like a pig.

"Tell Ted who your ass belongs to!"

Pulling on her hair, causing Brandy's head up and her back to arch. Despite her predicament, this was Brandy's favorite position. It allowed her to enjoy the pleasure she felt from sex, without having to face her partner, or the reality of what she was doing.

"Oh, oh! Ted your daddy owns my ass. Your daddy owns me!"

Dave Tanner humped her round rump like a man possessed. The bed rocked and Brandy's ass cheeks shook with each thrust, her tender breasts jiggling beneath her.

"Tell me you like it!"

Oh, oh! I like it...I love it. I love you in my ass Mr. Tanner! Show me what happens to naughty little girls!"

"Oh yeah baby, I want you to hear you beg. Beg! Beg!" He slapped her ass as he issued the demeaning demand.

"Fuck me! Please! Please fuck your little girl's ass!"

The dirty words from Brandy's mouth made their deed all the more perverse. Dave Tanner leaned down, wrapped his arms around her and squeezed tightly, unleashing all his lust inside her lovely ass.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!"

It was his greatest conquest. A complete and thorough sodomizing of a woman, hot enough to be a model and young enough to be his daughter.

After a moment, his cock began to soften and he slid it out. Finally satisfied Dave Tanner got up and left the room, having now completely screwed his son and thoroughly fucked his girlfriend. Brandy began to cry, but made sure to hide all evidence of what had occurred.

The next day they all began the journey back to civilization. Brandy sat in silence, feeling badly that her boyfriend had not only a broken leg, but a fractured relationship with his father. She thought of her own father and what a wonderful man he was. She was really missing him now and anxious to get home to him. School had proven to be as unsafe for her as this weekend getaway. There was really only one place Brandy wanted to be now.

Miles away, Brandy's father was thinking of her as well. In her bedroom, he stared at the shelf full of gymnastic and cheerleading trophies, the bed covered with stuffed animals and then her dresser. On top of it was a framed photo of Brandy and her best friend Lauren. How they had both grown, he thought. He pulled open the top drawer on the dresser and reached inside. Retrieving a tiny pair of polka-dot panties. He held them to his face and groaned, "oh Brandy..."

12