Brandy's Naughty Neighborhood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy didn't like seeing her grandfather this way. She knew that she could get her grandfather turned on and she was determined to do it.

Brandy squirmed from beneath her grandfather. He let her get away, but she didn't go far. Brandy scanned the dinner table and reached for the whipped cream. She proceeded to apply a dollop on each breast, while her grandfather looked on in awe. She then sprayed a triangle, where her panties, would have been, had she had them. Brandy lay back on the table, wearing nothing but a whipped cream bikini and a look of pure lust.

"You dessert is ready Papa Jack." She spread her legs and with her mischievous smile, added..."cherry pie." She was his plaything now, willing to delight and amuse him.

Jack moved forward, almost in a trance, a tiny bit of saliva at the corner of his open mouth. He grabbed her, pulled her close and devoured her body, licking, kissing and sucking her creamy mounds. Brandy's nipples ached from the assault of her grandfather's mouth.

"Oh yes, Papa Jack. They're yours. My tasty treats are just for you."

Jack continued to lick and nibble his way down Brandy's body, pausing to kiss her tiny bellybutton, eliciting a giggle from her.

He reached the triangle of foam, framing Brandy's bikini-area. Licking it all up and then burying his face between her legs. Jack had never tasted a pussy as sweet.

"Mmm...my sweetie pie. Mmm...delicious."

"Oh Papa...oooh..." Brandy cooed as she was consumed. "Eat me..."

Her grandfather needed no encouragement. Brandy began thrashing about on the table, holding his old, wrinkled, baldhead against her smooth, young, bald pussy.

"What's for dessert Brandy?"

"Oh...I am. I am! I'm your dessert!"

Brandy reached down and smiled as she found her grandfathers stiffening cock. She caressed his balls and slid her hand gently along his shaft. As it grew and hardened in her small hand, she whispered in his ear..."Yes. Oh, yes, Papa."

Rubbing the head of her grandfather's cock along her moistening slit Brandy purred..."Make me your naughty girl."

Jack was hard, harder than he could remember being. His bulbous cock head eased right into Brandy. With a few wild thrusts he buried himself in his granddaughter, only hours after burying his son. The sensation was so intense, Brandy was warm, wet and tight and Jack immediately felt relieved of his loss. He felt young...full of lust and life. The pressure to perform was gone and now Jack only knew pleasure.

"Oh yes! Yes!" He growled. Fucking Brandy wasn't just comforting. It was life affirming. There were still earthly delights worth pursuing and none greater than this.

He drove his cock in and out of his granddaughter with reckless abandon. And drove her crazy. "Oh...oh yes!"

Brandy raised her legs up and locked them around Jack's wide waist. She felt a powerful connection with him now. She kept up her dirty dialogue, not wanting her grandfather to lose momentum or his erection. Brandy reached for her perky breasts and teasingly touched them under her grandfather's lustful stare.

"I like touching myself Papa Jack. I know it's naughty, but it feels so good. I like it when you touch me too." She confessed, again, in her best little girl voice.

Jack was getting quite a show and increased his pace in response. His breathing sounded erratic, but he did his best to keep going. "Ugh! You naughty, naughty girl."

Brandy was the most beautiful girl in the world to him and seeing her angelic face, staring up at him...she wanted it, but still looked overwhelmed by what she was feeling. It was an erotic ego boost for the old man and kept him going.

Eventually, Jack's frantic pace eased up and he seemed winded. Brandy sat up and kissed her grandfather sweetly as he wiped his brow. He returned her kiss in a wildly passionate and inappropriate manner. His tongue exploring mouth, which she allowed him full reign over.

Breathlessly, they broke the kiss.

"Who's little girl are you?"

"Yours! I'm your little girl, Papa Jack."

Brandy slid off the table bent over the hard surface. "Papa Jack...please...I've been so naughty."

Jack grabbed her hips aggressively, and reentered Brandy from behind. Never had he wanted anyone so badly. She was still his little girl, but she was so much more than that now.

"I'll show you what happens to naughty little girls."

Jack felt so dominant, so powerful, slamming into the small, submissive woman. Her plump rump the only thing cushioning each violent thrust of her grandfather's body into hers.

Brandy began to feel lightheaded again, as she had in the car. She squealed in delight as she headed towards an orgasm. Doggy-style was her favorite position as she was allowed to become more of a plaything, than a partner. Relieved her of having to face anyone and just indulge in the feeling of being fucked.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Shhh...we mustn't wake Daddy." He taunted her. "He doesn't know what a naughty, little girl you are."

"Mmm...Oh! Oh! Oh!" But Brandy seemed to be unable to control her high-pitched cries. Jack reached across the table and grabbed the whipped cream can. He brought it to Brandy's face and whispered..."open!"

Brandy obeyed, as she had done all day and received a mouthful of cream, even bigger than the one her grandfather had deposited there earlier. With her mouth and pussy full, Brandy began to tremble. Pushing back from the table against her thrusting grandfather and came crashing to a climax.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmmmm!"

Brandy's body tensed, going as rigid as the cock inside her. Then slumping down onto the table, feeling a sense satisfaction. But her grandfather wasn't finished. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled back, causing Brandy to arch her back and allowing him to feel all the more control over her.

"I'm gonna cum in you Brandy! I'm gonna cum in my little girl!"

"Oooh...yes! Give it to me Papa...give it to me!" Brandy swallowed most of the whipped cream just as she was about to receive another white, creamy filling.

Jack thrust up wildly, squeezing Brandy in his arms and slamming his cock into her. He unleashed his second load of cum deep into his granddaughter.

"Yes! Yes! Uhhh...Uhhh...Ugh!"

The orgasm was long and intense, leaving Jack spent. He collapsed on top of his granddaughter, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"Are you gonna be ok, Papa Jack?" Brandy whispered.

"I think so Brandy, thanks to you."

Slowly he stood up, turning Brandy to face him. Holding her in his arms felt both paternal and perverse. They kissed again, a warm, wet kiss.

"Think of me every time you have whipped cream." Brandy giggled.

"I may never think of anything else...ever!" He joked.

Jack hoisted his granddaughter up and carried her down the hall, up the stairs, past her father's door, eventually arriving at Brandy's bedroom. Jack set her gently down and Brandy crawled under the covers. He kissed her lovingly on the forehead, then lustfully on the lips...one last time.

"Get some sleep...you had a long day."

"And a long cock." Brandy whispered.

"Thank you Brandy."

The next morning Brandy awoke, expecting her usual guilt after having had an inappropriate sexual encounter. But somehow this felt different. She knew having sex with her grandfather was wrong, but she managed to repair their relationship and somehow, she found it...what was the word...comforting.

She opened her closet and retrieved the discarded photo of her and her grandfather and placed it on her nightstand.

Brandy smiled warmly at it..."I love you Papa Jack."

12