Brandy's Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Steven moaned uncontrollably, thrusting his cock deep into her once more as it exploded, splashing thick ropes of pearly cum all over her cervix, more and more cum pumping out as he thrust slowly, shoving his load deep into her.

Brandy moaned uncontrollably, a sob escaping her throat as the intensity of it as she felt him explode into her, bathing the walls of her cunt with his cum. She shuddered helplessly beneath him, her nails starting to relax on his back as long lashes fluttered closed. She couldn't help but gasp for breath, silver tears shining beneath closed eyes as her pussy continued to spasm and jerk around his cock. "Ohhh mmmm," she mumbled almost incoherently.

"Mmmm," was Steven's response, his hips moving in a slow circular motion, relishing the feeling of her cunt choking his cock, squeezing it dry as he moaned gently, trying to catch his breath.

Brandy choked on a sob, her eyes slowly opening to look at this man gently moving between her legs. Her body jerked slightly in response as their intermingled cum began to ooze out a bit between their bodies. A shy smile suddenly appeared as wide blue eyes looked at him. "My god, please tell me you are going to be driving through more often," she teased.

"Absolutely," he answered, leaning down to place a soft kiss on her moist lips.

simply_cyn
simply_cyn
224 Followers