Brashey Family Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch," Barbara said softly. "Not good. Not good at all."

"What difference does it make?" Leanne asked. "I'm through with Gary, he's been screwing around on me with more than one woman for frickin' years! It happened after I told him I wanted the divorce, it's not like I was going behind his back, not that he'd have any complaints coming if I did it!"

"You're still married to him, legally, Mrs. Norris," Barbara sighed. "Now, if opposing counsel asks you under oath if you've ever been unfaithful, you can't just say 'no'. Even if you aren't sworn, you do not want to lie to a judge. Really, you don't."

"Does it matter," Leanne asked softly, "whether the other person was a man or a woman?"

Barbara blinked again in surprise, both at the implication of Leanne's question, and because Sarah was blushing again too. There was no plausible reason for Leanne to ask what she had unless the other person had been a woman, otherwise it would just be assumed, and it was clear to the lawyer that her mother knew something about it. She and Sarah had been friends since college and her curiosity was aroused, but she sensed that that was not the right moment to ask.

"It...in theory, no, it doesn't matter. In practice, a homosexual liaison could be either better or worse for us, depending on the details. It would depend on the judge, on the details of the divorce, some other things too.

"But either way, I can't emphasize this enough, lay off! No more sex with anyone, male or female, period! Not until the divorce decree is finalized! I mean not one person, not one time! No sex, no kissing, no petting, try not to think dirty thoughts if you can help it! The opposing counsel might just be able to use it to twist the situation around to make you the one at fault here, or at least to neutralize the otherwise horrible disadvantage they'll be working under because of his affairs!"

"Do you think...they'll try to find out who I was with?"

"It could happen, Leanne," Barbara said, addressing her by her first name for the first time since they arrived. "With a little luck we'll be able to head that off, but that's one more reason you need to lay off the sex! Until the decree is official, cross your legs and keep them that way!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Leanne replied with a nervous laugh.

"All right," Barbara said. "I guess we're agreed that I'm taking your case, Mrs. Norris."

"Ah-thank you," Leanne said. "Listen, I'm sorry about what I said, really, I was just-"

"Say no more," Barbara replied with a warm grin, holding up a hand. "It's nothing compared to what I've been called by others, and you had a point, as I admitted earlier. For now, let's focus on the present and leave the past where it belongs."

"All right," Leanne replied. "I'll do my best...and thank you for taking this case."

"It's your Mom who's thanking me," Barbara laughed, "when she pays my bill!"

There was silence for a moment, broken by a snicker from Sarah and then a general laugh.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER...

As Sarah and Leanne were walking down the street to where Sarah's car was parked, Sarah asked her daughter, "Have you spoken to Amy or Kyle or your father yet? Since the breakup, I mean?"

Leanne sighed. "No, and part of me is scared to! When I tell them how I let Gary sucker me all these years, they're gonna think big sister is an idiot!"

"No, they won't," Sarah assured her. "No more than I do. They'll want to strangle Gary when you tell them, but they won't think you're anything but their Big Sis, just like always. Gary is a slick con man and you aren't the only one he deceived!"

"I've hardly spoken to them in ages," Leanne said as they got into her mother's car. As Sarah pulled smoothly into the stream of traffic, Leanne leaned back against the seat, closed her eyes for a moment, and then opened them and said, "Not since the family reunion. And before that it was nearly six months since I'd exchanged more than two sentences with either of them. Gary had me so embarrassed about my fantasies that I felt...unworthy, part of me figured I was protecting you all by staying away, and-"

"And we're going to make that evil man pay for that!" Sarah said firmly. "But that's in the past now, Honey, and believe me nobody's going to hold any of this against you! That's Gary still speaking in your head when you think that, damn him!"

Leanne sighed. "I know that here," she said, tapping her temple with her finger. "The hard part it getting it here," she added, pointing at her heart, "and here," and her finger went to her belly. "My brain knows what Gary was doing, and that he was so full of shit he'd have made a good septic tank, but my heart and my gut...they're taking longer, I've got years of his lies in me."

"Besides," Leanne added, "Dad's out of town. I did try and go visit him a couple of days ago, while you were at your office, but his apartment is locked up and his apartment manager said he'd gone to Germany on business. He's supposed to be back in another week or so."

"So try your sister," Sarah told her. "As soon as we get home, give her a call, Darling. She'll be glad to hear from you, I promise!"

"All right," Leanne said, sounding both determined and a little scared. "I'll call her, and tell her that her long lost Big Sister wants to see her. Maybe she'll say yes."

Sarah sighed and thought anew of how many ways she hated Gary Norris. These were thoughts she'd had often over the previous two weeks since she'd learned the truth about him, but each time they came to her she seemed to find some new reason to loathe the thought of the man.

By the they got home, Sarah could tell that her daughter was a nervous wreck, though she was hiding it well enough that most people would not have seen it. Sarah was not most people, she was Leanne's mother and could read her like a book, most of the time. She watched her daughter making excuses to put off the phone call, as the evening grew later, the Sun setting, until finally she just shoved the handset of the portable phone toward Leanne with a glare and said with all the maternal authority she could muster the words, "Call your sister!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Leanne said with a nervous laugh, and punched the number.

AMY AND MILES...

"Amy," Miles Andrews said as calmly as he could manage under the circumstances, "please."

"Please what, Honey?" Amy Andrews said casually in reply, turning the page of her book as she read. She adjusted her glasses a bit to correct for her nearsightedness, and focused on the words...or so it would have appeared to most observers.

"Honey," Miles managed to say, pleased with himself at keeping his voice level, "are you almost done with your novel?"

"Just a little bit more to go," Amy said, not looking up from her reading. She was sitting in a recliner in one corner of their large bedroom, reading by the light of the poll-lamp behind the chair. "Another...or another 30 minutes or so."

Miles groaned. Thirty minutes?! Surely his wife wasn't serious?!!

'Of course she's serious, idiot!' came the voice of his inner mind. 'You don't think she's really paying attention to that book, she's enjoying watching you suffer too much!'

Miles Andrews was laying on their four-poster bed, naked as the day he was born, and tied securely to the posts with stretches of rope. He had almost no freedom of movement, the solid wood of the bed being easily strong enough to hold even the strength of a 27 year old man. Miles worked out regularly, played tackle football with friends on the weekends, he was well-built at 6'1", but he wasn't getting loose.

He looked over at his wife, and looked away again, that didn't help! Amy was sitting there in the recliner, calmly reading her book and ignoring her helplessly bound husband. It didn't help because he was so excited he could barely stand it, his cock was standing straight up from his helpless body, and he wanted to come desperately, but he couldn't do anything about it! It didn't help because his cute, sexy wife was sitting there in the recliner, one bare foot crossed over the other at the ankle, clad nothing but a lacy black bra and a wisp of black silk for panties, her sexy curvy body 'casually' displayed for the visual torment of her husband.

He glanced over at the clock, he had been lying there tied up for over an hour while his wife 'finished her novel', and he had a pretty good idea that she was just pretending to read it. He wanted her to come join him, but he knew from experience that he had to be careful how he phrased his invitation, because she was fully capable of responding to his pleas with more torment. In fact, it was one of her more common responses, which drove him crazy...and was part of why he couldn't get enough of her.

"Amy," he said softly, "could you please come sit on the bed with me? It's kind of cold tonight, and I'm not wearing anything, so I wouldn't mind a little body heat."

"I'm sure," she said dryly. She said aside the book and looked at him, a grin playing at the corner's of her mouth as she switched the position of her legs, letting him get a good look. At 26, his wife had fantastic legs, and she knew it. "But what's in it for me?"

"Well..." he said, "you did say earlier that you wanted to relax, it had been a hard day..."

"Yeah," she said, getting up to come sit beside her helplessly spread-eagled mate, "that's why I tied you up! So we'd have a nice relaxing evening. I don't think what you've got in mind is exactly relaxing. Fun, yes, relaxing, not necessarily."

She grabbed his cock, giving it a squeeze that made him moan, but she removed her hand before he could get off, leaving him looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Amy..."

"Shh..." she said, as she stretched out alongside him, pressing up against his naked body and snuggling close, one arm around him and head on his chest. He could smell the strawberry scent of her shampoo in her dark hair. "Relaxing, remember? Wouldn't it be fun if we just curled up and went to sleep like this?"

All night?! He shuddered, because he knew Amy was quite capable of doing that, she loved to tease him!

"Honey, I'm begging you-"

"Oh, begging me?!" she grinned, sounding oddly like a little girl! "I love it when you beg me! Let's hear it, Hon! Beg me!"

Be blushed, and his cock strained, the humiliation adding to the excitement.

"Amy, please..."

"Please what, Miles dear?"

Her voice was sweet, loving...and laced with a hint of maliciousness that made him shiver in a mixture of dread and eagerness.

"Please, let me come!"

"How bad do you want to come, Darling?" Amy said, as she began to kiss his chest. She ran the tip of her tongue down his torso, swirling it in his navel for a moment. "Tell me how bad you want to come!"

He shuddered and said, "Really bad, Amy! Oh, this is torture!"

"I know," his wife grinned up at him, as she moved further down the bed, and began kissing his balls. He shivered again, goose bumps on his limbs, as she nibbled daintily at his shaven balls, kissing his things and running the tip of her tongue around the base of his cock! He could see her ample, firm ass barely covered by a wisp of black silk a few feet from his face, as she knelt over his body, her feet on either side of his head, and tortured his dick with her tongue! The sight of her swaying ass added to his excitement, but with the skill of long practice Amy was making sure he couldn't ever quite get there!

"Would you like me to take this naughty thing in my mouth, Honey?" he heard her ask over her shoulder. "Would you like your wife to suck on your big cock right now?"

"YES!" he groaned.

"I'll bet you'd like that, Big Boy," she said fondly. "Just think how good it would feel, my lips on your dick, my teeth, my tongue running over it...your wife worshipping your cock, wouldn't that be fun! Wouldn't you just do anything for it?!"

"Yess.ss.ssss!" Miles moaned, pulling against the ropes holding him helpless. He wanted to grab his wife and ravish her, but she'd done too good a job on the knots, he was helpless! "Please, Baby, do it! Suck my cock, please, please!"

"Like this?" she giggled, and leaned down to begin running the tip of her tongue from the base of his cock up toward the crown, in a slow, steady spiral that left her tongue just barely touching his member, teasing it, leaving a thin train of fire along the surface. At the tip, she placed her lips on the tip, kissing his cock for a moment, before sitting up again, leaving him feeling more deprived than ever!

She got off his body to sit beside him, looking down at him, rather sympathetically.

"Yes, you'd love that, Honey, but what about me? What about what I want?"

The truth was that she was nearly as close to orgasm as he was. Just looking at her big, strong, handsome husband lying there naked, mostly hairless and helpless, got her hot, she loved the sense of power it gave her. Her husband had three times her strength, he could overpower her at will, and now he was helpless, at her mercy, and she loved it!

It was a struggle on her own part not to straddle him and lower her cunt onto that big cock, she wanted to feel him inside her, to feel that sense of fullness, but she was enjoying his misery too much to give n just yet! As long as his fingers didn't snap, as long as he didn't give her their signal that she'd gone too far, she had no qualms about torturing him.

"Wh-what do you want?" he managed.

"Well," she said, removing her bra to let her big boobs hang free, and sliding down that little bit of nothing she'd had on for panties, "let's see now..."

She straddled his chest, facing him, and lowered his pussy toward his face. "Let's put your tongue to work, Honey! I'll tell you what, if you do a good enough job of eating me out, I'll consider letting you come! But if you don't do a good enough job, I'll just have to punish you!"

Oh no, he thought in a mixture of excitement and dismay. Either way it's just down to her whim what happens!

But he had no time to protest, because his wife had lowered her crotch to his face, and he found himself licking her pussy as she pressed it to his face. He didn't really mind that, he enjoyed both the taste of her privates and the sense of submission that came from licking them this way, but he was sooo close to coming and she was making him do this, making him wait!

"Oh yeah," he heard her moan, "do that more! MORE! You're good at that, you wimp, you're a really good pussy-eater! It's all you're really good for, isn't it? Ohh...yeah. I should make you do this all the time, just lick me, eat me, like a good little wimp!"

Her words were harsh, her voice loving amid her moans. She grabbed him by his hair and yanked, pulling his face further into her pussy, as his pelvis jerked helplessly, trying instinctively to fuck the empty air, stabbing at a pussy that wasn't there.

Suddenly she tensed, he felt her legs tighten around his head and she made this little keening noise that he knew always went with her orgasm, she'd never been any good at faking them because she didn't realize she even made that noise when they were real! He kept his tongue busy, until finally he felt her pull away to collapse beside him, grinning at him.

"Not bad, Honey," she whispered in his ear, "that wasn't bad at all!"

Her juices were on his face, but he smiled and asked, "Can I come now?"

"Well..."

She reached out and began to jerk his cock a little, and he almost came right then, but she sensed it and stopped, leaving him grinding his teeth helplessly.

She got up to lie down atop him, his rock-hard dick pressed helplessly between their bare bellies. She rubbed slowly back and forth along his body, and whispered, "How long could you hold out if I kept this up, Miles Baby? Do you think you could keep from coming on our bellies? Even if you know I'll punish you if you do?"

"Amy, please, have mercy!"

She pressed harder, and continued to rub. "Oh, that does feel good, Honey! Your big cock pressed between us like that, it's so hard and warm...wouldn't you like me to suck it? Wouldn't you like your wife to let you put it in my pussy? Isn't it just awful of me to not let you stick that big beautiful cock inside me one way or another?"

She rubbed a little more rapidly, her breasts pressed against his chest. She kissed him, licking up her own juices as she did, kissed his nose, his closed eyes, nibbled at his ears, all the while pressing his cock between their bodies and slowly, steadily rubbing it with her belly. She was excited to see that he was practically trembling with the desire to come and the effort to resist her, to not spray it between their bodies.

"Yes, it's awful!" her husband groaned. "I love you, Amy! Please let me do it!"

She continued her motions, relishing the feeling of his husband's dick trapped against her belly, her boobs on his hairless chest, the taste of his lips and ears under her kisses. He was close, and she was ready, with a grin she decided it was time to put that huge erection to work, her pussy was as needy as his cock! Just before she got up to have mercy on them both, though, the telephone on the bedstand rang with a sudden sharp jangle, and startled husband and wife!

The start was too much, Miles came instantly, his hot cum spraying from his trapped dick against his own stomach and his wife's, she felt the hot liquid against her bare belly and realized what had happened as her hormone-fogged brain tried to switch tracks to deal with the jangling noise. She opened her eyes to see that Miles looked equally stunned.

"Wh-what?" he said.

"Telephone," his wife managed a little blearily. Still laying atop her spouse, feeling hot cum drying on her belly where they lay together, she picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

"Wh-oh, hi, Sis!"

TO BE CONTINUED in part 3...

12