Brashey Family Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy blushed, but went on, "I have sex with other guys. And Miles knows I do it. I do it a lot, and with anybody I want."

"And he puts up with it?" Leanne asked in surprise. She ducked back behind the curtain, and began to finish her cleaning, and to Amy's relief she sounded more surprised and puzzled than angry.

"Yes," Amy said. "It-it turns him on, really. He gets all excited knowing I've been with another guy, or having to watch me with them, I love to tease him, and he has to take it. Oh, Sis, you wouldn't believe some of what I've done!"

The shower stopped, and Leanne pushed the curtain aside, revealing her naked, soaking body. She grabbed for a towel and began to tower off, right there in front of Amy, who watched wide-eyed.

"I've heard about guys who like that stuff," Leanne said. "So Miles agreed to this? I mean you didn't have to threaten him or anything?"

"Oh, no," Amy replied. "I love Miles, I'd never what I do to him if he wasn't into it too...but I probably wouldn't have married a guy who insisted on me being faithful, either. That doesn't sound very nice to say, but I have to admit its true."

Leanne had her right leg up on the side of the bathtub, and was carefully drying it off, Amy tried very hard not to stare. Her sister was so beautiful, she'd never quite realized how much until this moment!

"So if you decided to hire a hunky assistant," Leanne commented thoughtfully, "you wouldn't be worried about your husband's reaction, would you?"

"Nope," Amy said. "And if I felt like screwing that assistant, that's not Miles' business either!"

"What if he wants to, ah-"

"Get some on the side?" Amy laughed.

"Well, yeah! What if?"

"He knows better than to ask," Amy giggled. "I don't permit him to cheat on me, he knows that I'd never stand for that! I'm the boss in our marriage, he does as I tell him. Just because I'm entitled to cheat on him doesn't mean he gets to cheat on me!"

To Amy's relief, her older sister didn't seem at all outraged, more...intrigued?

"How long has this been going on?"

"Since before we got married," Amy admitted. "I never made any secret of my expectations to Miles, he knew what he was getting. I was just so grateful to find a guy who I loved who'd put up with me that I couldn't believe how lucky I was!"

Leanne had turned around was drying her legs, giving Amy a long lingering look at her firm buns, wiggling as she worked. For a moment the brunette had to lean against the doorframe, because she felt a surge of desire so strong it made her knees weak.

Damn but I'd like to kiss that fanny! Amy thought in surprise. I'll bet it would be delicious!

"You're not...shocked?" Amy asked as her stark-naked sister left the tub to walk to the sink and begin applying deodorant and otherwise getting ready to dress. "I thought you'd be...I don't know, all upset or chewing me out."

"Shocked? No."

Amy watched in fascination as her sister began to blow-dry her hair, still naked as the day she was born. It was an effort to say which was more fascinating, the sway of her sister's breasts as she worked or the wiggle in her bubble-butt, but it was hard not to stare at both.

"Surprised? Oh yeah," Leanne went on. "Very, very surprised! I'd probably have been shocked a few months ago, but now...things are a little different. You know Gary cheated on me, repeatedly."

"Yeah! That's part of why I figured you'd be really mad at me!"

Leanne sighed. "Now it's my turn to confess something to you, Squirt."

"I'm listening," Amy said, leaning against the wall of the bathroom to get a good view of her older sister's bare body.

"If Gary had ever asked me if it was OK to bring in somebody else...if he'd been willing to talk to me about it, treat me with a little respect...I'd have said yes. I'd even have been willing to help out."

"You're freakin' kidding me!"

"Nope," Leanne grinned. "I'm mad as hell at Gary and his bimbos, but not just because they had sex, it's because of the way they did it, the total disrespect, it was too much. I loved Gary, and I thought he loved me, but he didn't. Too many lies, too much manipulation. I actually think that if I'd been OK with it, if he wasn't putting something over on me, he wouldn't even have enjoyed it. I think the creep got off on the way he was able to manipulate me against my will, to twist my spirit."

"OK, now I'm officially shocked," Amy said, shaking her head but smiling a little. "What if he'd...well, would you have cared if the other person was a man or a woman?"

"Are you asking me if I'm attracted to girls, Squirt?"

"Yes, I am!" Amy said with gulp of nervousness.

"I like boys and girls," Leanne admitted. She looked over her shoulder at her blushing sister, and a sudden epiphany struck her. "And you do too, don't you?"

"What, me?! No, I was just-I mean not really, I just-Sis, you have to understand-"

Leanne smiled.

"That's what I thought."

"What gave me away?" Amy asked in a small voice.

"Partly the questions you were asking, Squirt. They kinda seemed to be leading that way...but also the way you keep looking at me like I'm something you want to eat. Like the way I look in my birthday clothes, do you?"

Amy blushed scarlet, and couldn't meet her sister's eyes, she'd thought she was hiding her reaction pretty well, but apparently not. Then she felt a pair of warm hands on her shoulders, and looked up to see Leanne's grinning face. They were about of a height, and could look eye to eye easily.

"Relax, Squirt. I'm not mad and it doesn't weird me out."

"You're my sister!" Amy whispered. "How can I be turned on by you?!"

"It's OK," Leanne grinned. "You're only human, and I've been parading around in my skin in front of you for the last hour. I was just trying to get a reaction out of you, shock you bit, I never realized you swung both ways, but since you do it's only natural that you noticed me!"

Amy was suddenly aware that her older sister was standing six inches from her, her bare breasts actually brushing against the front of her blouse. Both women looked down, blushed, and Leanne stood back, taking her hands off her sister's shoulders. Amy breathed a sigh of relief, mixed with an odd sense of disappointment at the missing warmth of her sister's hands on her thin silk blouse.

"Let me finish getting dressed, Squirt, and we'll go get that dinner."

"Sure thing," Amy said, stepping back to let her sister pass her as she went out the door, and proud of herself for resisting a sudden urge to just grab the older woman's swaying buns as she went through. "I'm famished!"

Leanne returned to her bedroom, and she still didn't bother to shut the door, though from the front room Amy could no longer watch her, the angle was wrong, much to her mixed relief and disappointment. After a few moments, Leanne emerged from the bedroom, clad in light denim jean shorts, a sleeveless top that showed off a little cleavage, and flip-flops. Amy was a little envious, given the oppressive heat outside, because she was still dressed in her skirt and blouse and heels.

"Come on, Squirt," Leanne grinned. "I know just the place!"

The two chattered eagerly about everything and nothing as they took a taxi to the restaurant Leanne had in mind, and to Amy's relief the strange tension dissipated as they did, they hadn't seen each other in over a year and they had a lot to cover, families, friends, jobs, all the minutia of life. By the time they got to the restaurant, which proved to be a little family-owned steakhouse, Amy was rapt in discussion of the news from their younger brother Kyle that he was going to be leaving the military when he finished his current hitch in a few months.

Inside, there was a loud, old-style juke box blaring out modern country music, a big crowd eating the evening meal and a cheerful mood. It was dimly lit, but TV screens over the bar showed the ongoing baseball games, and the waitress seated them in a comfortable booth in the back.

"I shouldn't be doing this," Amy moaned as she read the menu. "I've got to start counting my calories again!"

"Live a little, Squirt!" Leanne urged. The waitress came and took their orders, and returned with two margaritas.

"Easy for you to say, Lee! You could nothing but sundaes and friend Twinkies and you'd never gain an ounce. The rest of us poor mortals aren't so lucky!"

Leanne rolled her eyes, and said, "Yeah right. If I had curves like yours, I wouldn't be whining about my weight!"

"Oh, no," Amy moaned again, as her eyes fell on one menu item. Then she laughed and added, "You did this on purpose, you skinny bitch! You're setting me up!"

"Me?!" Leanne giggled. She knew what her sister had seen and in fact she had brought her there just to get it, she knew how much Amy adored teriyaki steak. "Like I said, live a little!"

As Leanne had known she would, Amy groaned again and when their waitress arrived, a cute little college-aged girl, she ordered the teriyaki steak and a baked potato, with butter, sour cream, and bacon bits. Leanne rolled her eyes as Amy's self-deprecating misery as she ordered, she suspected it was partly a superstitious thing. She put in her own order for a Kansas City strip steak, and as the waitress walked away, Leanne found herself eyeing the buns in her tight jeans.

"Earth to Leanne," Amy giggled. "Earth to Leanne!"

"Sorry," Leanne grinned. "Got distracted."

"I noticed!" Amy smirked. Then she added, "Our waitress does look hot, doesn't she?"

"Sure does," Leanne said in a low voice to her sister. "Be fun to play with those cute little tits, wouldn't it?"

"Lee!" Amy giggled. "What's gotten into you tonight?!"

"I feel good," the older woman said, "and I'm tired of being nice!"

"What do you mean?"

Taking a drink of her margarita, Leanne explained about her lawyer's instructions.

"Three months?! No wonder you're all wired!"

"Oh well," Leanne said, "it's almost over!"

"Really?"

"My lawyer thinks we can wrap it up in another week, or she hopes so! Then no more Gary!"

The discussion went back and forth from family to work and then to politics, and then back to work again. Each woman had a second drink, since neither was driving, and maybe that partly explained what happened next. Leanne was about half-way finished with her steak, enjoying the rich meaty taste of the well-done beef (Leanne being firmly of the opinion that any red at all in her steak meant it wasn't edible), and her legs were feeling numb from staying in one position too long, her right leg folded her her leg in the chair. She shifted them a bit, stretching out her right leg...and her right foot bumped against Amy's leg under the table.

Amy shifted her leg a tiny bit but otherwise didn't react, and Leanne doubted she'd even realized it had happened. What made Leanne think about it was that she had on flip-flops...and she'd slipped them off a bit earlier, so it was her bare foot that was touching Amy's silk-covered ankle...and it felt damned good! The soft silk under her bare toes...almost without consciously deciding to do it, Leanne began to rub her bare foot against her sister's hose-covered leg.

"-so that's why my company decide to-what are doing?!"

The sudden little squeak made Leanne grin, and she replied, "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, Lee! Cut that out?"

Leanne rubbed a bit harder, relishing the sensation of the warm silk her the sole of her foot, and raised her leg up to her little sister's knee as she said, as innocently as she could, "Cut what out?"

Amy squirmed, in spite of herself it felt good, her sister's foot on her leg...there was a deep cloth over their table, so nobody could see what was going on, but she could sure feel it!

"I mean it, Sis, this isn't funny!"

"What isn't funny, Squirt? What ever are you talking about?"

"Damn it, Leanne!" Amy whispered, "we're in public and I'm your freakin' sister!"

Trying to kick away Leanne's leg, Amy happened to kick off her own show, and her stockinged foot, entirely without her volition, happened to run along Leanne's bare leg!

"Yeah, isn't it wild?" Leanne grinned. "Sisters playing footsie, really kinky, huh?"

Leanne caught her sister's leg between her own, holding it trapped. Amy kicked a little at her older sister's legs with her other foot, but she couldn't do it hard enough to matter without making a scene.

"What are you trying to do to me, Sis?"

"Just having a little fun! Relax, Squirt!"

Leanne released her sister's leg...and raised her own foot up and slipped it into the skirt, so her bare toe was poking at her thighs!

"Eeah!" Amy squealed, causing some other diners to look their way for a moment. Leanne blushed a little, Amy blushed scarlet red, but Leanne kept her foot where it was under Amy's skirt, heel resting on the bench seat. As long as she kept it there, it was hard for Amy to move away to stand up without revealing what was going on!

Sitting there with her older sister's bare foot inches from her pantyhose-covered pussy, more-or-less stuck in place by her sister's leg up her skirt, Amy blushed and tried to figure out a decorous way out of the predicament...and tried to ignore how arousing the whole idiotic mess was! She felt vulnerable, and a little like an outlaw, too. It was embarrassing, but part of her was loving every moment of it!

"So help me, Lee," Amy hissed at her sister, "when we get back to your suite-!"

"Oh really? What's my punishment going to be? This is interesting!" Leanne grinned back.

"I'm not kidding, Lee, I'm gonna stand up on the count of ten, and if your foot is still there everybody's gonna see it!" Amy threatened. "Do you want that kind of public embarrassment?! One...two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine..............."

"Well?" Leanne asked, rubbing her foot against one of Amy's thighs and showing no sign of fear, "come on, what's the holdup?"

"You knew I wouldn't do it," Amy sighed. "I could never bluff you."

"Nope," Leanne grinned. "Now, say 'pretty please' and I'll get my leg back where it belongs."

"Pretty please."

"Ask me, come on, ask me to do it, you know how..."

Amy sighed, remembering their childhood games when one of them got the upper hand. It had never been like this, though!

"Pretty please, Leanne," she whispered, "take your foot from between my legs!"

Leanne slid her leg out and slipped her feet back into her shoes.

"Thank you," Amy said with a sigh of relief. "Are you going to behave yourself now?"

"No promises," Leanne grinned, and Amy blushed anew.

Things were calm as they ordered desert, and the conversation surreally normal as they ate the ice cream, but there was a tension in the air that Amy had trouble defining. She still couldn't believe what her older sister had just done...or how much part of her had wanted her to keep doing it! Every time she remembered the feeling of her older sister's foot on her stockinged leg, it was a struggle to keep her hand from going down into her skirt!

Finally, having finished their excellent meal, the two woman left the restaurant, and when they got back to the suite, Leanne asked her, "So, are you spending the night with me?"

"Well, that was the plan, anyway," Amy admitted. "Mom told me she'd gotten a suit big enough for two. But the way you are tonight, I don't know, maybe I ought to rent a motel room! You're freaking me out!"

"No, I'm not," Leanne grinned, as the two sat on the sofa in the living room of the suite. Leanne had closed the curtains on the window for privacy's sake, now that the Sun had set, and both women sat on their respective ends of the sofa, shoes off and legs folded up under them, both nursing yet a third drink for the evening. "You love it, I can tell."

"I do not!"

Leanne suddenly scooted over to Amy's end of the sofa.

"You're dying to see me undressed again."

"No, I'm not," Amy lied, remembering what Leanne had looked like earlier.

Leanne scooted a bit closer and said, "You're wondering whether I'm just acting crazy for some reason or if I'm really coming on to you."

"The crazy I'll buy! We're sisters, Leanne! Sis-ters! Two syllables, it means we have the same parents! It means we're not supposed to be attracted to each other!"

"Oh, so you are attracted to me!" Leanne grinned, sliding a little closer. Amy looked confused and a little panicked...but she didn't get up.

"I didn't say that!"

Leanne had by now scooted up to sit right beside her sister. She leaned in so that their faces were almost nose-to-nose, and asked softly, "Do you find me attractive, Amy? Yes or no."

"I don't have to answer that," she replied. She didn't lean back, staring into the eyes a few inches from her own. "I'm married!"

"You told me you're allowed to step out. Is that true?"

"Well, yeah, but-"

"Do you find me attractive, Amy? I asked you a question."

"I-you're very beautiful, Sis. But we can't-"

Leanne leaned in and pressed her lips to her younger sister's mouth, warm lips kissing warm lips, and after a moment of eye-widened shock, Amy began to kiss her back.

"Ooohhh," Amy groaned when Leanne pulled back, pausing to kiss the tip of Amy's nose as she did. "Oh damn you're a good kisser!"

"Thanks, Squirt," Leanne said softly. She leaned in and kissed Amy again, and this time there was no hesitation on Amy's part. Amy's tongue slipped between Leanne's lips, and Leanne shivered in delight.

Leanne stood up, and said to Amy, "Now, Squirt, let me tell you what's gonna happen. You are staying the night here with me. You're going to do exactly as I tell you, all night long. And we're going to enjoy every minute of it! Do you understand me?"

The words are slightly harsh, the tone amused and loving, and after a moment Amy nodded. "OK, Sis. Whatever you say!"

A thrill went through Leanne at the words, it had been so long since she'd been able to exercise her dominant side!

"Stand up, Amy!"

The younger woman obeyed, just a bit wobbly from the alcohol. Leanne knew she was no better off, so she poured the rest of their drinks into the sink and said, "No more booze tonight, for either of us!" "If you say so, Sis," Amy said, "But I could sure use a drink right now!"

Leanne padded over to sit in the recliner, and said, "Now, Amy, you're going to put on a show for me!"

"What do you mean?" the brunette asked nervously.

"You're going to take your clothes off, right here and now, and make a show of it! You saw me naked earlier, I want a strip tease from you! Get to it, Squirt!"

"I can't! I don't know how to do that!"

"Improvise, Sis." Leanne got comfortable in the recliner, raised the footstool to cross her bare feet on it, and added, sternly, "Now."

Amy gulped, and walked over to stand in front of her sister.

I can't believe I'm doing this!! she thought. I think we must both have gone insane!

Amy began to unbutton her skirt, then remembered that Leanne wanted a show. Clumsily, she wiggled her hips a little, pretending to dance, but it was hard without music.

"Here, wait a minute," Leanne said. She got up, walked over to the TV, and punched up a music channel on the satellite. A soft, slow beat filled the room as the music started, some 40s big band number, and Leanne returned to her seat and crossed her ankles again.

Damn, even her frickin feet are sexy! Amy thought nervously. I wonder what her toes would taste like if I kissed them-what's the matter with me?!

"Come on, Squirt," Leanne said firmly, "I want a show!

Nervously Amy began to sway her hips to the music, and tried to unbutton her blouse the way she imagined a stripper might, though she'd never heard a stripper who started out in office-appropriate! One at a time, she unbuttoned the blouse, turning to face away from Leanne to do the last few, and when the last button was undone she pulled the garment out from under her skirt's waistband, and turned back. On an impulse, she swung open one side of the blouse to reveal her right boob in its lacy red bra, then swung it shut again. Leanne was grinning and breathing harder!