Brashey Family Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beginning to get into the beat, Amy slowly slipped off her blouse, letting it slide off a bit at a time, and then instead of dropping it to the floor she threw it at Leanne, and the older woman didn't react in time, it fell across her instead of her catching it. Both girls broke into giggles, but Leanne pulled aside the blouse and said, "More!"

Amy began to slide down her skirt, taking her time, turning slowly so she was giving her older sister a good look at her silk-covered rear as the skirt came down, and when it was at her ankles and she stepped out of it, she kicked it aside and was left in a lacy red bra, and a pair of pantyhose that concealed little.

Leanne was staring in open admiration, and this encouraged Amy as she slipped off her bra, and as her boobs came free she caught them both and held them up, grinning. Both her nipples were stiff, Amy couldn't recall that last time she was quite so turned on without actually being in the act!

Last of all, Amy skinned down the tight pantyhose, and when that last garment was off, the 26 year old was as naked as the day she was born, other than her wedding ring.

"Whoa," Leanne grinned. "That was pretty good for a first time, you sure you've never done that before?"

"Never, ever, ever!" the naked woman replied.

Amy walked forward, got on her knees in front of Leanne's recliner, and kissed her right big toe.

"You like my feet, Squirt?"

"Oh yes," Amy nodded. "They're so cute..."

She began to kiss Leanne's toes, one at a time, and Leanne wriggled in the chair. This was something she'd never done much, but Amy was driving her crazy kissing and licking her toes! She looked down to see her sister's lips wrapped lovingly around her left big toe, and she began to suck on it playfully, sending icy-hot sensations up and down the older woman's leg and into her pussy.

"Oh, oh shit, that's good, Squirt!" Leanne moaned.

Amy stopped kissing her toes long enough to run her tongue down the soles of her older sister's feet, and Leanne almost reached orgasm from the sensations of her sister's tongue.

Suddenly Leanne could take it no more, she jumped up, and removed her top and bra, and then her shorts, revealing to Amy's surprised eyes that her older sister had on nothing underneath! Naked as Amy, Leanne caught her hand and pulled her toward the bedroom and its king-sized bed.

"Get on the bed, Amy!" Leanne ordered. "Flat on your belly!"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

The sound of the 'ma'am' made Leanne shiver, her dominant nature coming further out. As Amy got into position, Leanne grinned and went to her dresser and got out some stockings, and then she ordered her sister to cross her arms behind her back and her ankles.

"What are you doing, Lee?"

"Tying you up! Ever been tied up during sex before?"

"Well, yeah," Amy admitted, making Leanne's heart race faster. "But usually I'm the one who does the tying!"

"Not tonight, Squirt!"

Leanne tied her sister's wrists together, snugly but not brutally, and tied her ankles, and stood back to enjoy the sight of her helpless sister! She made a very fetching sight, hands tight behind her back, ankles secured to she couldn't separate her long legs, her curvy body helplessly displayed. Leanne suddenly wished she had a camera...but under the circumstances that wouldn't have been a good idea anyway, she mused. Still, she could fix the image in her brain for future memory!

Leanne walked over and sat on the bed beside her helpless sister, and said teasingly, "You are a very bad girl, you know."

"I am?"

"heating on your husband, with men and women! Very naughty! And even more naughty, trying to resist me! That's not acceptable, Amy!"

SMACK!

Leanne brought her hand down on Amy's plump bare bottom, hard enough to make a loud sound and leave a little cute red handprint on the pale white flesh. Amy jumped and squealed and wriggled, and then gigglingly protested, "Lee!"

"Bad girls get punished, Amy," Leanne said with a grin, and then she administered another stinging slap to her sister's bare backside, harder than the first.

SMACK!

"Sis, that hurts!" Amy said, sounding more aroused than in pain.

"Silly girl, it's supposed to hurt! That's why it's called punishment!"

SMACK! SMACK!

Leanne paused, and crawled forward, and began to nuzzle the back of her sister's neck, brushing aside her dark hair and letting the tip of her tongue taste the warm skin, kissing her away around her back and nibbling playfully at her ears. Amy wriggled helplessly as Leanne's tongue entered her ears and ran through the nooks and crannies, and then she licked behind the ears.

"You like that, little one?"

"Oh, yesss-ss!" Amy hissed. "It's fantastic!"

Leanne paused, and then scooted down a little so she could kiss the top of her sister's spine, and then she began to kiss her way down Amy's backbone, slowly and steadily, licking sometimes as well, until she came to the crossed tied wrists. Slipped past them, she reached her sister's plump backside again, with its fetching pink marks, and she planted a kiss right on the center of each asscheek!

"Every little sister's dream come true," Amy giggled amid her sighs, "my big sister kissing my ass!"

Leanne grinned and bit down hard on her left asscheek!

"OWW!"

"You were wrong, Squirt, I was not kissing your ass!"

"Sure felt like it," Amy said, "until you bit it!"

"No, I was kissing my ass! This ass belongs to me, got it!"

"Really? And what if I don't want to give it to you?"

SMACK! SMACK!

"You were saying?" Leanne grinned, as she rubbed the buns she'd just spanked.

"My ass is yours, understood, Ma'am!" Amy giggled.

She licked those big round buns some more, they tasted salty and hot and delicious, and then began kissing her way down her younger sister's long bare legs, pausing at the back of the knees to lick. Amy was moaning in arousal, but Leanne paused, letting her sister stew helplessly for a moment. She stopped doing anything at all, and after a moment Amy asked pleadingly, "Sis?"

"What?" Leanne said calmly.

"Uh...could you..."

"Could I what, little one?"

"Could you please-make love to me? Please don't stop?!"

Leanne grinned, and said, "Say pretty please."

Amy groaned. "Come on, Sis! Give me a break!"

"Say it!"

"Pretty please make love to me, Leanne!"

"Oh, all right," Leanne said as if it were a chore. The effect was spoiled by her heavy breathing, though!

She leaned in, and decided it was time to make a change. She untied Amy's wrists, and ordered her to roll over. When she did, she made the girl cross her wrists above her head and retied them, and then leaned over her and kissed her on the lips, and Amy kissed back eagerly! As their tongues met, both women suddenly felt as if they'd been transported to another world. Just moments before she would have come, Leanne pulled pack, against Amy's protests.

"No, Squirt, not yet!"

"Please?" Amy pleaded. "I'm so ready!"

"No," Leanne said firmly. "Not yet!"

Leanne moved down and began running the tip of her tongue under her sister's breasts, relishing the salty taste of her sweating skin, the warmth, the scent of her sister. She twirled her tongue in a slow spiral around each mound, pausing near the top of the one before moving to the other, the sounds of Amy's squeals and cries music to her ears.

Then, at least, she had mercy on herself and her sister and began to suck the left tit, taking the erect nipple in her mouth and twirling her tongue over it, tasting it, letting it feeling her lips and mouth. Then she moved to the other and did it again, enjoying the little differences.

"Oh awesome, Sis!" Leanne said when she raised her head. "You have such sexy tits, if you ever have a baby I'm gonna make you bottle feed it so I can have the milk!"

"Yes," Amy groaned. "Yes, take them! Take my milk, take my babies, take me! I'm yours!"

The panted words make Leanne almost high with dominant feelings, she crawled up to lie her head on the pillow beside her sister's, and whispered, "Yes, I want that! I want to own you, Sis! I want to have you as my personal pet, my slave! Wouldn't that be fun?"

Amy was so far gone by now that she was practically panting. "Oh, yes, please! Anything you want, I love you, Lee!"

Leanne kissed her sister again, this time Amy was almost feverish as she returned the kiss.

Leanne moved down to the middle of the bed, leaned over her younger sister's shaven pussy, and began to lick it, kissing it and driving her sister to the brink, pulling back each time. It was harder and harder to pull back, it tasted so good, smelled so good, at least Leanne realized she had to do something for herself or lose control, so she paused, and in spite of Amy's protests she got back up at the head of the bed, straddled her bound sister with her legs on either side, and lowered her pussy to her sister's face.

"Lick it, Slave-sister!" Leanne ordered with a soft smile, and Amy eagerly obeyed.

Leanne struggled to hold on, but it took only a few moments for Amy's eager, willing tongue and lips to bring her to a crashing orgasm, every muscle in her body felt it, it was incredible, it swept through her like a wave spreading out from her crotch, and when it passed she lay limply beside her bound sister, grinning.

"Now, can you do me, please?" Amy begged. Leanne's juices glistened on her face, and she looked incredibly cute as she begged for relief.

"Soon, soon," Leanne assured her, and Amy struggled against her bonds in frustration. Without being told, Am rolled over and began to rub her crotch against the bed as best she could in a desperate attempt to get some relief.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

A few hard slaps on her fanny, and Leanne's sharp order to cut it out, made Amy pause.

"Roll back over, Slave-sister! On your back again until I say otherwise!"

"Y-yes, Ma'am!"

She obeyed, and Leanne tried her best to sound stern as she said, "Now remember, I own your pussy, your ass, your tits! Me! So I decide when you come, is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Now that she'd come, Leanne felt a lot more in control, but she was still turned on, and hearing her sister's humble pleading was already getting her going again.

She got back over her sister, facing her feet this time, lowered her bottom to Amy's face, and said, "Now lick my ass like a good slave, Amy!"

She felt Amy's lips and tongue on her buns, and grinned. It was a little tricky to stay balanced so her rear end was position for Amy's mouth, but it was worth it!

"Don't you just love my ass, Amy?"

"Yes, Ma'am! It's very beautiful!" came the muffled voice of her sister from beneath her butt.

"I'll bet you wish you could spend all your waking hours kissing it, don't you! Just think, it's just like when we were kids, you kissing my ass!"

Leanne heard what sounded like a mix of a giggle and a curse from beneath her bottom. Then Leanne felt her sister's tongue go between her buns and she almost came again on the spot!

"Oh, oh yeah, you little slut, that's the way!" Leanne urged her. "Get that tongue up there!"

After pressing her ass into her sister's face for a while, Leanne got up, and moved down to her sister's crotch, and said, "Are you ready, Squirt?"

"YES!"

"Well, I'm not," Leanne said, getting off the bed. She ordered Amy to roll onto her side, and she tied her hands and ankles together with another stocking, and secured the bonds to the table beside the bed to make sure her sister couldn't roll onto her belly and try to get off that way again.

"I think I want to get a drink of water, and I don't know, maybe watch a little TV. Be back in a bit, Squirt!"

"Sis?! SIS?!!! Leanne Brashey, this isn't funny!"

Leanne left the room giggling as her sister's protests and curses followed her. She did indeed get some water, and used the rest room and generally took her time, she even flipped on the TV just to make Amy crazy, but after a few minutes she went back into the bedroom.

"You bitch!" Amy snapped at her. "Are you trying to drive me insane?!"

"Just having a little fun, Squirt," Leanne giggled. She released the bonds holding her to the table, and disconnected wrists and ankles, but left her hands and feet tied as she rolled Amy onto her belly. Immediately the younger woman started rubbing against the sheets, but a few hard spanks on her pink behind made that stop.

"Oh Lee PLEASE!!"

Leanne rolled her sister over, and looked down at her, and reached down to run her pussy, and it took only a few moments for her to reach her climax, she had been hanging on the edge!

"OOAAHHHHHH!" Amy moaned, and Lee sat back and enjoyed the sight of her sister's ecstasy.

After a moment, Amy lay limp on the bed, still tied up, and Leanne sighed, remembering Barbara's injunction about 'no sex'.

Probably it won't matter at this point, Leanne mused, especially if we keep quiet about it!

"I need a shower," Amy muttered weakly after a bit, still sounding winded. "Sis, that was...I've been with women before, a lot of times, but never like that!!"

Leanne untied her, and said, "I could use another bath myself."

"Who goes first?" Amy asked.

"No need for that, Squirt," Leanne laughed. She got off the bed, caught her sister by the hands and pulled her to her feet. "We'll do it together!"

Amy giggled. "OK."

A few moments later, the two sisters were sharing a hot steaming shower, carefully, lovingly cleaning each other's backs and bottoms, giggling as they washed their own and each other's tits, trading more than a few quick kisses as they did. The soaking water, the heat and the steam, and the bare bodies were a delightful experience for them both.

"Are you staying all weekend, Squirt?" Leanne asked as she washed her sister's hair.

"Well, I wasn't sure when I came," she admitted. "But I can."

"You are," Leanne corrected. "Call home when we get out of the shower, tell Miles you're staying with me for the weekend. Oh, and for this whole weekend, I still expect your total and complete obedience, Slave-sister. Got that?"

Amy turned in the shower to look at Leanne, a startled expression on her face. Then she grinned and said, "Yes, Mistress."

Leanne pinched one of her sister's tits as they got out of the shower, hard enough to make her grin and yelp at once, and when they finished drying each other off, she said, "Go make the call."

As she watched her sister's bare ass wiggle as she padded over to the phone, Leanne reflected that this might be a much more relaxing weekend than she'd expected!

TO BE CONTINUED...