Brass Balls and Hysteria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the small crack in the wall, he watched as the young woman sat on his master's lap in the top secret chair. They both were covered with various tubes that came out from all sides including one larger one that seem to be attached to the woman's lower back, giving her an extra appendage that look liked a tail.

Mac watched for a few moments and then flew away as a burst of steamy humid air filled the small office. With a twirl and a spin he traveled over to the front of the factory as the early morning sun broke through the clouds from last night's storm.

Not only was he Monigold's top notch security expert, but also the greeter for the workers and his master's partner as they arrived to start their work day...which would commence in a few short minutes.

Mac waited as the front doors opened, knowing his master would be very pleased when he led the thirty or so Monigold employees to the office to show how successful their latest invention worked.

*

Bio: KT Grant is a self-proclaimed eccentric redhead who not only loves to read a wide variety of romances, but also loves writing it. Under her alter-ego, she is a well known book reviewer and blogger who doesn't shy away from voicing her opinion. A proud native of New Jersey, KT is multi-published and known for writing "out of the box" romances. KT has been quoted in such publications as the Romance Writers Associations' Romance Writers Report and Night Owl Reviews. She has also been mentioned in the Guardian.UK, Publisher's Weekly's Beyond the Book and at Bookseller.

12