Brat

Story Info
She pays for being a brat...and loves it.
854 words
4.02
61.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in the corner, her bright red ass turned out toward him. He knew from the way she was breathing she was trying to control her crying. He also knew that her ass was burning straight through to her pussy and that if he walked up and reached down between her legs right now she would open wide up for him and his fingers would be coated with her juices.

He hadn't meant to make her ass that red, but man...she could drive anyone nuts acting so bratty sometimes. They weren't even involved in a scene, this had happened during every day life. She just got to high and mighty for her own good and she needed to be taken down a few notches. He was just the one to do it too. Only problem was that now he was just as horny as she was but she was suppose to be being punished not enjoying herself!

He sat there, watching her breathe deep trying to gather her wits about her, stroking his cock the whole time. Finally she seemed to calm down enough and he called her to him. She hesitantly went towards him when she got in front of his chair she kneeled down in front of him. "Suck my cock, slut" were the only words out of his mouth, she immediately took him in to her mouth.

Taking him deep till his cock hit the back of her throat and her face was buried in his groin. she then took her tongue and pressed it up against his vein as her mouth started working his shaft. He sat back and just let her do her work this time enjoying it, not helping. She sucked and licked his cock, moved her mouth down and took his balls into her mouth sucking them in before taking his cock back into her throat. She sucked him till he started to cum then pulled his cock out and let his cum shoot all over her face covering her in his white hot cum. She took her fingers to her face and wiped some off her cheek, brought her fingers to her mouth sucking them in and licking his cum off of them.

She needed to cum now so bad...he knew it too. Between the ass whipping still burning her ass and pussy and sucking him off she felt like she was going to burst with cum if she didn't get some release soon. He told her to go back to her corner...his cum drying on her face...she started to say something then thought better of it. Pouting, she did as she was told. He got up and got a few things...then went over behind her. He reached up between her legs and felt her pussy, his hands felt her juices on her thighs as it ran out of her pussy. Her cunt was dripping with pussy juice, she moaned and opened up for him at his first touch.

She felt something slide up inside of her pussy...then leave her. all of a sudden her she felt it being rammed into her ass. She almost came right then but he leaned over and whispered in her ear that she wasn't allowed to cum yet. The intense pain and pleasure she felt from ass being taken in such a way was almost was to much. But she was trying so hard to be a good girl for him. He told her to hold that plug in her ass till he took it out.

He started spanking her ass again...not as hard as he did the first time, this time was just to reawaken those nerve endings. The entire time he was spanking her ass again she was begging him to please let her cum...He never answered her...just kept telling her that she was his slut, his whore...if he wanted to play with her pussy and ass for 10 hours...with her not cumming...then that is what he would do.

He turned her around, grabbed her nipples and led her to the coffee table, twisting and tweaking them as they walked...she failed miserably at not crying out. Each time she yelped out loud he just twisted even harder. He laid her down on the table just to where his hand would get a good slap right on her pussy and clit. He began spanking her pussy...always managing to not hit her clit which is what she wanted so much. His fingers would go and flick her plug that was in her ass making her moan and beg him to please please make her cum.. He pulled and stretched her pussy lips till he finally got to her clit. He just barely grazed a finger over it when she begged again...this time with tears in her eyes...she need to cum so bad...

He reached down, pinched her clit hard...told her " Cum now my slut...cum for me. Orgasm after orgasm racked her body...leaving her senseless afterwards. He helped her to bed, as they lay together she promised him she would do much better at behaving from now on......maybe ;)