Brat Gets Spanked

Story Info
Sir disciplines Jealous Brat
850 words
3.79
31k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby looked out the window. She watched closely, as Sir had asked her, for the visitors to come up the driveway. Jealous Brat and Mommy were expected any minute. They weren't coming over for a FFMF play date as they often did. Mommy had asked Sir to help out with some problems at home. Jealous Brat had been staying up very late playing on her laptop after bedtime and Mommy hadn't been able to get any sense into her. Some extra assistance and support was needed and Mommy knew just who to ask to deal with the situation.

Mommy and Brat arrived in their new Ford Edge and walked up the path to the Little House. Brat was attired in her red and black plaid skirt and white blouse. Her hair was in two little braids with small red ribbons on the ends. She looked especially sulky and pouty and Mommy had to pull her by the hand all the way up the walkway so she could knock on the front door. Mommy sat next to Sir on the little sofa by the fireplace to discuss the problem. Sir asked Baby to entertain Brat while they talked, so Baby took Brat to her room to play with toys until they were required.

Baby overheard Mommy telling Sir that Brat had stayed up the previous night on her laptop to the wee hours, IMing and camming anyone and everyone. Mommy had taken away the laptop and given Brat's little tush three slaps with the back of the hairbrush and sent her to bed. About an hour later, she caught Brat in the bathroom with the laptop, camming while masturbating, sitting on the toilet seat.

"I'm exasperated," sighed Mommy, "That Brat has the naughtiest, sluttiest clit I've ever known. She needs some serious discipline."

Sir called Baby and Brat into the Great Room and sat Brat on his lap. "Brat," he said, "You will need punishment now to teach you the lesson of obedience to me, and to Mommy when I am not available." He stretched Brat over his lap and raised her little skirt, revealing her white cotton panties. He rubbed her ass through the panties, and then administered three smacks with his open hand on the roundest part of her buttocks. He felt the warmth between her legs, turned down the back of the panties, and administered three more spanks to Brat's reddening bare ass.

Brat squirmed, trying to avoid the discipline. Sir put his hand firmly on Brat's back to hold her still under his authority. He called Mommy over to check on Brat's progress.

Sir asked Mommy to bring "The Box". The Box contained some of the items used in the household to administer punishments. He opened the lid, removed three metal butt plugs and arranged them in order of size on the coffee table. He also set out a single use foil packet of lubricant. Brat looked sideways at them and whimpered. Sir selected the smallest dildo and applied a small of amount lubricant to the tip. He spread Brat's ass cheeks and slowly inserted the dildo. It entered the greedy little puckered hole easily.

After a minute or so, Sir removed the small dildo, lubed the medium sized one, and proceeded to insert it into Brat's naughty asshole. As the dildo reached maximum width and stretched Brat's hole, she groaned softly. The medium intruder was left in several minutes longer than the first to give Brat's body a chance to adjust to its increased size.

Finally, Sir began to thoroughly lubricate the large dildo. Brat stared at it, eyes as big as saucers. Sir explained to Brat, "I realize this dildo is much larger than any you've experienced. I want you to accept it into your bad little hole without any noise or complaint because I am asking it of you and because it pleases me to do it." Mommy stood and pulled Brat's ass cheeks apart, revealing the puckered rosebud that was about to be penetrated.

Slowly, Sir pushed the end of the dildo into Brat's asshole with a slight rotating motion. He gently massaged the stretched skin around the dildo and inserted it entirely, ensuring the flanged end was properly seated to prevent its expulsion by the sweating, red-faced Brat.

Mommy fingered Brat's wet little slit and nodded to Sir, a signal to finish the spanking.

Sir answered with 3 very hard smacks on Brat's now very red ass. A flurry of spanks rained on Brat's left, then right buttock. He repositioned Brat over the arm of the sofa and Mommy lifted her own skirt so Brat could kiss and lick her pussy and clit. Sir quickly unbuckled his trousers and rammed his huge cock into Brat soaking wet pussy in one stroke.

"You may cum now Brat," allowed Sir. He eased the huge dildo from her gaping asshole. Brat finally stood up and wiped the welled tears from her eyes.

"Thank you Mommy and Sir," she said in a small voice.

Sir turned to Baby, "Any confessions for today?" he asked, smiling slyly.