Bratface

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers

"None of your cum went there."

"Just checking. They feel very nice."

"Well, leave them alone. You shouldn't be touching them like that."

"How should I be touching them then?" I pinched a nipple hard making her gasp.

"Not like that either! Not at all!"

"You didn't mind me putting my finger in your pussy!"

"Did you do that? I didn't notice!"

"Come on, Janine! It felt like this."

I ran my hand swiftly down over her smooth tummy and pushed my fingers between her thighs. Her swollen pussy lips were still puffed and inflamed from the treatment they'd had earlier, but my finger slid into her cunt easily, even though she was still very tight from her orgasm.

Janine spread her legs and started to undulate her pelvis again, "Jesus! That feels beautiful!" She moaned. Her eyes were glittering slits again.

"You said something like that last time."

"I don't remember."

"How does this feel?" I slipped another finger into her and then a third.

Janine gripped her knees with her hands and pulled her legs back and apart as far as they would go, spreading her hole wide open. Her juices leaked out of her cunt around my fingers and trickled down the crack of her ass every time I pulled them back before thrusting in again.

"Ooooooh! That's heavenly!"

"I know of something that would feel even better."

My sister's eyes snapped open. I indicated my re-emergent erection with my own.

"No! You're my brother!"

I took a wild stab in the dark: "Huh! So, that's Daddy's prerogative is it?"

"No, Daddy hasn't done that… yet."

A chill ran through me. So that's why the old prick treats her like her farts smell of Chanel No.5! Then a mad desire to get back at my father overtook me. "Well, in that case I'm going to beat the bastard to it!"

"He'll kill you! He'll kill me too for letting you…Oh quick! Do it!"

"Tell him I raped you!"

Before Janine could say any more I removed my fingers from her pussy and replaced them with my hard dick, sliding it deep in her channel with a rush, right up to the hilt. Her velvety pussy walls clung to my shaft and she raised her pelvis to me, sucking me in deeper.

"Oh Richard! Oh fuck! That feels so good!"

"I thought you said he hadn't fucked you yet!"

Janine carried on with her frenzied humping on my cock, "He hasn't! He broke me in with his fingers a long time ago, in the middle of the night when you and Mummy were fast asleep. It hurt like hell and I cried because I was bleeding. He said he would let me get over it and then he would fuck me with his fingers until he'd opened me up properly. Last night he told me it was time for him to put his cock in me. He said that now that I'm eighteen, I'm old enough for it and he's going to do it tonight when you two are asleep. Then he made me suck his dick and swallow, like I've done every Friday and Saturday night ever since I can remember. He strokes my hair - he always does - and tells me I am his good little baby and that he loves me more that anyone else in the world.

"I think he's a little crazy. He makes me wear frumpy clothes shoes and I could have finished with these braces when I was sixteen. He won't let me go out with any boys; he's even suspicious of my girl friends! He's utterly paranoid that I may sneak someone in here while he's not around and get "spoiled". That's why he makes you stay at home with me."

Undeterred by what she was telling me I carried on banging my sister's tight little cunt, stroking in hard and deep. And she responded in kind, gripping my ass cheeks with both hands and pulling me closer to her undulating pelvis. Jesus, she was proving to be one of the best fucks I'd ever had. She was born to it!

"What else does he do to you?"

"He licks my pussy and sticks his fingers up my ass. I have to shave down there and wear these stupid 'kid's panties' so that I'm "the same" as I was when he first came in here one night and started on me. And he makes me lick his butt-hole sometimes as well!"

All of a sudden, my little sister started going wild, smashing her pubic bone against mine and jerking her pelvis up hard, frantically trying to rub her clit against the base of my cock. A dark red flush was spreading across her chest and her nipples were so swollen they looked as though they were about to burst and spray her lifeblood all over me.

'Oh Jesus! Ricky help me!" She wailed between her agonised gasps for air. "I'm gonna come! Oh fuck! Yes! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ricky, please! Yes! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Rickeeeeeee!"

Janine went rigid beneath me, stiff and hard like an iron bar. Her breath raced in shallow, rapid little pants. Her eyeballs rolled up under her lids as her teeth bared in a snarling rictus and spittle started leaking from the corners of her mouth. And she was pulling me so hard to her and digging her fingernails so deep into my ass cheeks, I couldn't move!

Janine let out a low moan that swiftly rose to an inchoate, ear-shattering howl and I felt her cunt clamp and start to flutter all around my cock. She was in the midst of the most massive orgasm I'd ever seen! I'd fucked girls and made them come before, but they'd never, ever come as intensely as this! It was quite frightening, but at the same time it was awe-inspiring.

Then something seemed to snap and she thrashed like a disjointed doll, arms and legs flying everywhere, her skinny torso jerking and heaving spasmodically. And she raked my ass cheeks so fiercely with her fingernails that I jumped and thrust deep into her again. I thrust once, twice, three times, feeling the tension in my scrotum climbing like a rocket. I was going to come! I was going to shoot my hot jism deep into my little sister's womb! I was going to be the first one to paint her insides with a boiling load of man-spunk! I thrust into her like a maniac, my sphincter and my crotch muscles pounding, my sperm racing up the tube under my cock from my balls.

Janine went wild again, "Ohhhh! Fuck! I'm coming again! Ricky! I don't believe it! Oh! I can feel your lovely hot come in my pussy! Oh God! It's heavenly! Oh! Fuck! It's gorgeous! Oh, Ricky! It feels sooooooo good! Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh!"

We lay together on our sides, facing each other, panting and sweating. Janine made a little shiver, "Oh, Ricky, I felt that first orgasm start as a tingling in my toes and then it shot right through my body like lightening. I was right out of it for a while!"

"I could see that."

"But, Jesus I'm sore!"

"Oh, I'm sorry if I hurt your pussy."

"My pussy feels very lovely thank you - all warm and tingly! It's my legs and my tummy muscles. They feel like somebody has been beating me with iron bars!"

"You went so stiff, I couldn't move. It was like being clamped in a vice!"

"That must be why I'm so sore. We'd better clean up before Mummy and Daddy get home."

"What are you going to do about Dad? Are you going to let him fuck you later tonight, like he said?"

"I don't know Ricky, I don't know!" She leapt out of bed and ran off to the bathroom, her hand clamped hard against her pussy to stop my sperm from dripping out of her and onto the carpet.

I went and tidied up the lounge and the den turned both the televisions off. I left the lights on in the hallway for when my parents got home. By the time I finished pottering around, Janine had finished in the bathroom, so I took a leak and cleaned my teeth and then headed off to my room. But on the way I poked my head around Janine's door. She had already turned her light out.

Are you okay?"

"Yes, Ricky, thank you." She held her arms up in the gloom, "Gimme a hug please."

I kneeled down by the side of her bed and hugged her. Janine held me tight, dragging my face into the girl-scented crook between her neck and shoulder. She held me like that for nearly half a minute. When she finally released me and I moved away her eyes looked to be glistening with tears.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

She nodded without saying anything and turned on her side to face the wall. I pulled her door closed behind me as I left her.

My parents arrived home about 40 minutes later. Mum was giggling and it sounded like Dad had to support her through the front door. You cunning old devil! I thought. You've got Mum pissed to make sure she sleeps well tonight! You should have let me go to Leonie's party; I'd have been screwing her until the small hours. Instead…

I started awake at a sound in the hallway and looked at the time on my radio alarm. It was just after 1.00am. Uh oh, little sister, it sounds like Dad's on the move! But I was wrong. The next second my bedroom door opened and Janine slipped into my room. Feeling her way to my bed in the dark, she raised the covers and got in beside me.

"Let me stay with you Ricky," she whispered, "I don't want him pawing me, or..."

"If that's what you really want, kiddo, I won't let him touch you ever again. I promise!"

"Oh Ricky, thank you!"

"But I can't promise that I won't"

"That's okay, I love the way YOU touch me… Ricky, I want to be close to you."

She sat up in the bed and pulled her nightie off over her head. A nightie! That must have been Dad's instructions - Janine usually wore pyjamas. Then she reached down and pulled my boxers off me. Having made both of us naked, my little sister snuggled up to me, her soft little titties pressing into my chest and one leg thrown over mine so that her naked pussy pressed against my thigh. With a wriggle and a happy sigh she dropped off to sleep. With very little adjustment I could have slid my dick into her warm, slippery little tunnel, but my sister came to me because she trusted me to protect her, so I didn't.

I stayed awake, holding her. Sure enough, half-an-hour later, I heard another movement in the hallway. It might have been Mum getting up for a pee, so I held my breath and listened. Then I heard a muttered curse from down the passage where Janine's room was. Yes, it was Dad, and he would be madder than a rattlesnake to find that Janine wasn't in her bed with her thighs spread wide apart waiting for his fat cock to be shoved up into her belly!

He moved through the rest of the house, in the dark, looking for her. He even heard him opening the big cupboard in the kitchen, thinking that she may be hiding from him in there.

Finally, he cracked open my bedroom door and I heard the sharp intake of breath that told me he could discern the larger than normal shape in my bed, and that it meant that the two of us were there. He closed my door again and I heard him move away. At least he wasn't going to start anything tonight – the noise of us two going at each other would wake Mum up. Besides, there was no way he could see that Janine and I were both buck naked in my bed, so he had no real excuse.

He caught up with me in the garage while I was working on my car in the morning. "What were you up to with Janine last night you little fuck?"

I looked at him levelly in the eyes. I was calm. There was no sign of the flaming anger I usually felt during confrontations with him. I felt cold - in command. I knew then that I was stronger than he was.

"Dad, I beat you to it. You might have busted her hymen with your fingers, but I fucked your little virgin daughter last night, because she WANTED me to do it!

He seemed to reel. His clenched fists that were ready to pound me to a bloody pulp relaxed open.

"Janine told me what you've been doing to her and what you had planned for when you got home last night. Mum would really like to know why you got her so drunk, wouldn't she? Janine also told me how you've been making her suck your dick and swallow your come every weekend since she was little kid.

"You touch her once more and I'll make sure you go to jail for a million years! Don't even put your arm around her – ever, ever again!"

My dirty, incestuous father just seemed to shrink. His shoulders slumped and his gaze fell away from mine, weakness flooding through his eyes. I had broken him. The young lion had taken over.

In a moment of reflection later on that morning I came to terms with the reality that I was no better than he was. I too committed incest with Janine. And I would do it again and again for as long as she wanted me to. The difference between him and me was that he had taken away Janine's childhood, and abused her from a position of power and trust, whereas Janine had given herself to me of her own accord. One day soon I will take my sister to a beautiful, quiet place and kiss her and tell her that I love her, both as a brother and a lover. But the time will have to be right, when she cannot construe that I am only saying, "I love you" because we have sex together.


Author's Note: The story Bratface, with the character Janine as a just-pubescent teenager, was first published on the Literotica site mid-year 2000. The story sparked a couple of feedback comments about brother-sister relationships and teenage behaviour patterns, so I was pleased with the apparently positive way the story was received by the Literotica readership. Then Bratface was suddenly gone from the listings – the Thought Police had struck! Although I was not happy about it at the time, I appreciate that Laurel and Manu must walk a fine line to avoid getting prosecuted and the site closed down for 'immorality'. I believe that rewriting to make Janine 'legal' has taken away some of the 'this is the way life sometimes is' impact of the original, but I leave it to the readers who have just had a déjà vu experience to decide. On the plus side I got the opportunity to smooth off a few rough edges. Salteena

Salteena
Salteena
588 Followers
12