Brat's Replacement

Story Info
A brat pushes her Dom too far and doesn't like the result.
1.3k words
3.98
13.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I had pushed my Dom too far.

All i wanted was his attention. I had pulled up stakes and moved to be his 24/7 slave and for a while it was wonderful. But lately he didn't seem enchanted with anything I did, nothing pleased him, I was serious when I was supposed to be playful, and playful when I was supposed to be serious. The former earned me stern disappointed sighs, the latter earned me some mild sexual punishments, some harsh physical ones, and some extremely demanding cleaning assignments.

So I did what I did best. I played the brat. I slept in, I challenged everything he said, I mouthed off, was unnecessarily sarcastic, and flirted with his married friend who came over for dinner. He took away any pleasure for me for a week, woke me up every morning by shoving his cock in my mouth and making sure I swallowed every last drop when he came, and started going out for a drink every night.

I continued to ignore him and he continued not to take the bait. Except for one night when he was drunk, he threw me on the bed, worked most of his hand inside me and told me to shut up when I complained. One of those fingers went in my mouth, then he shoved two fingers roughly in my ass and fingered me right up until the point where I was about to come (a point he knew well), finishing by coming over every exposed part of my skin. To top it off, he held me that night while I slept so I couldn't run into the other room and get myself off.

The next day he was gone early and left a long list of instructions which I chose to ignore. instead when he came home he found me in the hot tub, dead drunk on an expensive bottle of wine which was not for casual drinking. He went out that night and that's when I think the idea came to him.

When he came home, he told me that his little subbie friend and her Dom had been at the club and they had gotten into a conversation about sharing slaves. He chose to tell me all about some of the lessons that the other sub needed to be taught, and how her Dom thought that my Dom might be the right person to teach them to her. He must have seen the jealousy in my eyes, must have gotten off on it, or realized that was my achilles heel.

Which is why I found myself here, in a strange house, tied to a chair. My Dom standing over a woman I didn't know, looking at her, touching her, kissing her slowly, teasingly, softly. He would whisper something to her and she would drop a bit of clothing, smiling, blushing. And after every one of these he would look over, into my eyes, and give me that stare. The stare that said that he would do what he wanted to, as was his right, and there was nothing I could do about it. That stare that said, maybe now you will behave.

I did ok until he laid her down, she with only a t-shirt on, him fully clothed, and knelt between her spread legs. I had to watch as he teasingly pulled her shirt up to be able to get his tongue to where he wanted it, which was inside her beautifully shaved cunt. At first he didn't let me see, then he turned her to just the right angle so I could see everything. In between licks, he would look up at me. Finally moved by the tears on my cheeks, he came over and kissed me full, letting me taste her. "This doesn't have to happen again, flower, remember that you caused it, and you can prevent it." I cried against him and thanked him, noticing that he didn't loosen my ties.

He left me again to turn his attention to his new conquest and I wasn't going to give either of them the satisfaction of begging out loud, but I had learned my lesson and was ready to go home. Besides I was wet and turned on and aching for him to take me. He was either torturing me or enjoying himself too much to pay me much attention, and I sat and watched him. Licking her. Putting his fingers inside her. Touching her softly and gently like I couldn't remember him touching me for a long time, ever since he had discovered the pleasure in taking my body hard and rough and fast and violently. Teasing her with his cock. Kissing her neck because she turned away when he wanted to kiss her on the lips and didn't want to taste herself. And finally holding her while he stroked her clit to orgasm, all the while looking over the top of her head at me.

Again he came back to give me the tiniest bit of attention. I could smell her on him and I couldn't stand it. I was seething with jealousy as I looked over at her on the bed, panting, awash in pleasure, and obviously very grateful to my beautiful Dom. I managed to sound normal as I again apologized and thanked him for forgiving me for my behavior. When he turned to go a second time, I stopped him with a tiny, "Wait...aren't we going to leave?"

He smiled at me softly and shook his head. "this is your punishment, flower. You knew the rules, you broke them, and I know that this is the worst thing I can do to you." He grabbed the back of my hair roughly and pulled it back so I was looking up at him. "Now watch, every little bit of it. Watch me fuck her. Watch me do all the things that I used to do for you, that you may never get to experience again. You have pushed me and pushed me, and I have been lenient compared to everything I have wanted to do to you."

Enjoying the look of absolute fear in my eyes, he said, "Which i still might do to you. If you are lucky." He paused to lean down and bite my lip, hard enough so I knew he was really mad at me. Oh my god. He wasn't playing, this wasn't just a mind fuck.

And then he turned back to the girl. He ordered her on her knees in front of him and she complied too quickly and too willingly for me to believe that she was just a random female. And all of the sudden I knew who she was. She was the sub, the little girl from the club whose Dom had lent her out. Oh my god, no. "Stay", he told her. She replied, looking at him obediently and adoringly. "Yes sir." I started straining at my bonds anew. I was a much better slave than her, I could serve my master much better than her, if only I would get the chance. He yanked off the t-shirt and walked over to me one last time. "Watch. And see how a real slave acts." He dumped her t-shirt in my lap. I could smell her perfume and I hated it, I hated her, oh god, I wanted my Dom back. Please. "This one really knows her shit."

He knew this was the worst thing he could say to me. He knew how much a part of me being a submissive was. And to say that this bitch was better than me? Oh god, no. What did he mean she knew her shit? Had they been together before? As compared to who? Who all had he been playing with? Oh please, please no. "But-" I began, but he cut me off. "No." Seeing the look in his eyes, I shut up.

"One last time: watch. If you don't, I will let her do whatever she wants to you. And you won't like it." He paused and looked hard into my eyes. "You believe me this time, don't you?"

I believed him.