Bratty Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
Frustrated guy stuck at work tormented by sexy boss.
1k words
4.04
17.9k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she went again. He watched as his boss strutted off back to her enclosed office, having dumped some more work on his desk.

He couldn't help himself - even though she frustrated him with the workload she dished out and her commanding way of running their department, he wanted her. How could anyone look so perfectly packed into a tight pencil skirt? Even her glamorous high heels irritated him because of how sexy they were.

What was even more frustrating was that she knew it and enjoyed flaunting it in his face. He'd be sitting at his desk typing away and she'd walk over, swaying her hips suggestively and leaning over his desk so that he couldn't avoid seeing her cleavage, catching the scent around her neck.

But of course he couldn't do anything about it, not when she was his boss - you don't shit where you eat right? And besides, he couldn't imagine himself dating her, she'd drive him crazy. He'd be throttling her within a week.

It was already dark and he was yearning to get out of the office and head home but with the extra tasks he'd just been handed he wouldn't likely be escaping for another couple of hours. Oh well, he resigned himself to getting busy. At least she was stuck in here with him, unlike most of their other colleagues who had already gone home. Why had he been given all the extra work? She could have spread it out with a few others...

'Maybe she wanted to keep you here with her' a little voice said in the back of his head. He quickly told it to be quiet and stop being so irrational. It was the same voice that said 'holy shit I want to fuck her' every time his head turned to watch her walk back to her office, and so he chastised himself and tried to focus back on his work.

A little while later his boss' office door opened and she came strutting out again, not even looking at him ass he carried over a small file of papers. She plopped them on his desk, on top of what he had been working on before she had rudely interrupted.

"Process these immediately then bring them back to me in my office." She ordered, somewhat haughtily.

He was getting pissed off now, not only was she being rude but she was blasé about it. He decided he'd had enough of this and was going to get these papers processed quickly before giving her a piece of his mind - he wasn't going to be treated like this.

The writeup complete, he stuffed the papers roughly back into the file and marched over to the door, not stopping to knock.

"We need to have a word" He said seriously.

"Oh yes? What about?" She replied, looking at him with a curious and coy expression which caught him off guard. He'd been expecting a more confrontational and defensive encounter.

"You've kept me working extra late tonight when you could have spread the workload out between a few of us - then you've just come over to me and interrupted my workflow to load some more on top!" He stated, trying to keep his temper under control. It wouldn't do to get fired for losing it.

She paused and considered his words before slowly standing and gliding over to him. She drew up just short of where he was standing, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

"Do you think I'm behaving badly... towards you?" She asked in a buttery voice.

He hesitated as there was a momentary stir in his pants. Huh? He asked of his own crotch.

"Yes... I think you are..." He responded, trying to gauge her tactics.

"And you are demanding that I don't do that?"

As she spoke, she took the papers from his hand and turned to put them on her desk, slowly bending at the hips so that her beautifully round ass was presented in the figure-hugging skirt. Another jolt ran from his brain, down his spine and into his crotch. His body seemed to know something he didn't.

He ignored her question and asked one of his own.

"Why have you given me so much work I'm stuck here with you all night?"

She stood facing him again, somehow having crept closer to where he was standing. She was shorter than him and so had to gaze upwards to meet his eyes. She looked somehow different now, less the competent business woman and more a playful girl.

"Does that piss you off?"

"Frankly, yes. I don't enjoy having my evenings cut into" He replied, giving her a hard look.

She then did something he did not expect. She looked down at the floor and bit her lip. He had never seen her do ANYTHING of the sort before, as she had always maintained an air of professionalism and authority in the office. His heart rate escalated suddenly and he almost broke into a sweat - this situation seemed to be going somewhere that could get him in a lot of trouble... and yet he didn't feel as though he was the one steering the ship.

She looked up again, straight into his eyes. Though she still had the cute look about her, she spoke with her boss voice.

"Such a shame you'll be working late again tomorrow... There's a lot to ... do."

A look of annoyance flashed across his face and again he was further confused by what game she was playing. She inched closer to him, so close that her scent was wafting up into his nostrils once more. The effect it had on his body was instantaneous and powerful, and he felt energy surge through his body.

"That's bullshit. I feel as though you're deliberately provoking me now." He said in a serious voice - though he saw an ever so slight smile emerge from the corners of her mouth. It seemed to have been what she wanted to hear.

She placed a hand lightly on his chest.

"Would that be so terrible?"