Bratty Boss Pt. 02

Story Info
Bratty boss provokes her overworked employee.
1.5k words
4.54
12.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't believe what was happening, it was insane. If he was honest, he had fantasised about fucking his boss plenty of times but he never thought it would become reality - and not in this odd way!

"I... We can't do this. Not at work." He said to her, openly 'admitting' to what was happening. He moved to the door of her office, though it took a serious effort of will.

"It would cause too many complications... and... I've got too much work to finish anyway"

She pouted like the spoiled brat that she was and sulked quietly, letting him go back out. She then had a wicked idea and sat back at her desk, leaving the door ajar.

She pulled open the bottom drawer of her lavish desk and rummaged around amongst various artifacts until she found what she was looking for. She pulled it out and flicked a switch.

Out on the office floor, her good little workman was trying valiantly to take his mind off of what had just happened and get back to the mind-numbingly boring tasks she'd given him. He expelled air from his nose in a sound of frustration and began shifting papers around.

All of a sudden he heard a faint buzzing coming from his boss' office, causing him to furrow his brow and wonder what it was. When he heard a very soft moaning sound it didn't take him much longer to put two and two together.

He couldn't believe it! She was so brazen! She knew he could hear her but was trying to do the sensible thing. He stood up impatiently and went and shut her door for her, trying not to look, though finding it impossible not to quickly glance over her.

She had been sat in her large leather chair, sitting and looking perfectly normal as though she had been working away at something. He shook his head and headed back to his desk.

He heard another moan, a little louder this time. Followed briefly by a few others. He tried his best to tune them out.

Though she was enjoying the sensations provided by the little bullet vibrator she had quickly placed in her panties, she realised she wasn't getting what she wanted out of him. How could he resist!? She had to change into a higher gear.

Moving over to a small decorative mirror she had on the wall she began teasing her hair out of it's professional bun and into a more tousled mess. It fell to her chest where she undid two of the buttons of her blouse to reveal more of her deep cleavage - aided by a quick propping-up of the bra. She also slid her pencil skirt up a little for good measure.

The door to her office opened and she stepped slowly out, looking his way with an expression of frustration. He returned it, trying to encourage her to back off - though perhaps not REALLY trying.

She stalked over to his desk like a jungle cat, standing before him with one hand on her hip as though waiting for something.

"Well?" She said.

"Well WHAT?" He responded with irritation.

"Where are my reports?"

He looked away momentarily in disbelief.

"You're joking, right? How am I supposed to get this shit done with the way you are behaving?"

"I'm sorry, am I being naughty?" She purred, suddenly changing tack.

"Ye-... yes, you are. If you want these finished tonight you need to leave me to work!"

She stalked around his desk to stand beside him, checking to make sure his eyes followed her seductive hip movement. She came so close that her belly made soft contact with the side of his arm and shoulder.

She leaned down slowly until her mouth was by his ear, the soft touch of her breath making his neck hairs stand on end.

"Make me." She whispered.

He froze for a moment, his mind suddenly going blank in his anger and frustration. The time for sensible thought was over, he decided.

While still seated, he shoved his chair out backwards and roughly wrapped his arm around her waist, dragging her so that her thighs were against his. Taking his other hand, he grabbed her near shoulder and pulled her down so that she had no choice but to fall across his lap, her curvy rump sticking into the air in the deliciously tight pencil skirt.

She gave a mischievous giggle of pleasure and brought her hands to her chest, restricting her own movement.

"I've had enough of your bad behaviour, it's time you learned some respect." He said between gritted teeth.

She turned her head to him and, looking defiantly into his eyes, blew a raspberry at him.

His eyes flashed in anger and he retaliated, raising his hand and thrashing it down onto her buttocks, giving her an almighty smack that caused her to squeak.

Satisfaction flooded his body as he finally released some of the pent up aggression and sexual tension she had driven him to. He spanked her again on the other cheek, forcefully, fully meaning the blow.

"You've driven me to this, you naughty bitch." He growled, spanking hard again.

She made a pleasurable noise and gasped hard, but she would not relent.

"If you want to teach me a lesson you might have to try hitting me like a man..."

Not about to be put down by her, he lifted her back to a standing position and got up out of his chair. He grabbed her around the back of the neck with one hand and marched her into her office. THIS was what she was talking about... he was finally releasing his inner dominant masculinity.

He took one hand and swept it across her desk, knocking her neatly organised paraphernalia to the floor without a care. He shoved her so that she was bent over the desk, lying on her front.

Here she was, in her seat of power, bent over like a schoolgirl and receiving punishment as she ought. She smiled giddily.

He spanked her with about as much force as he dared to use, over and over again. The more he slapped, the more she gasped and sang for him. He was so aroused and yet at the same time he didn't feel like he had released the frustration that he still held towards her.

He hoisted the pencil skirt up past her hips so that it swaddled around her waist. She was wearing a fantastically slutty pair of high-waisted red panties - apparently she had been confident she'd be able to rile him up to this point.

Unceremoniously, he yanked her skin-colour tights down around her ankles, not bothering to have her remove her high heels.

Around the panties he could see the skin was already quite pink from the spanking, and there were even very faint finger marks.

"So when does the real punishment start?" She goaded.

He looked around, finding an old-fashioned wooden ruler conveniently lying on the edge of the desk. Grabbing it, he raised it and lashed down across the back of her thighs.

She yelped at the painful, stinging strike. He smiled in deep satisfaction.

"Are you learning your lesson yet you ungrateful brat?"

"No!" She said, struggling a little in a pretense of trying to escape. He kept her pinned firmly against the desk.

He gave her another hard smack with the ruler and then began slapping more quickly and with a bit less power, covering her gorgeous ass with red marks and causing her to breathe heavily through the pain. The sound of the ruler thwacking her round bottom was exquisite to them both.

He wasn't fully satisfied yet though. She had dragged him here for several hours after work every night this week and he was delighting in paying her back for that. He took one foot and shoved her feet apart, exposing her crotch. He could see a darker patch on the red panties where they had become wet.

He said nothing and teased for a moment with the tip of the ruler, sliding it between her cheeks and along her inner thighs, lifting her panties and releasing them again.

She waited patiently, still breathing heavily and bathing in the endorphins released by the punishment. She wasn't quite so ready to challenge him now.

Suddenly the ruler sharply struck her pussy, the flat of it colliding with her engorged lips and clit. She sharply inhaled at the painful shock, but she moaned to let him know that she was enjoying herself.

"Mmm it seems like we're getting somewhere now..." He said before again slapping her soaked pussy.

"Yes sir, maybe..." She replied breathlessly.

He proceeded to slap repeatedly at her pussy, knowing that beneath those red panties the gorgeous lips were going to be beautifully inflamed, pink, and puffy.

"Apologise for tormenting me earlier, and for giving me far too much work!" He demanded.

She paused, preparing herself.

"...No! I'm your boss!"

She heard the sound of a belt buckle being undone.

"Not tonight you aren't."