Brave

Story Info
His plan to help her conquer one of her fears.
825 words
3.69
27.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,904 Followers

Naked save for a blindfold and the usual collar, she looked stunning, His eyes openly appraising her for a moment before taking her by the hand and leading her down the stone steps and off the cement sidewalk. So often He had brought her barefoot into the grass, yet she still flinched slightly at the many blades prickling the soles of her feet.

He checked His watch, shifted the backpack on His shoulders, and guided her on a journey she probably had never expected.

Across the vast clearing, through the grassiest part of the wood with great care that she would not step on any fallen branches or thorny growth which might hurt her unnecessarily. Having grown up here, He knew virtually every tree, every bush, every bird, every squirrel, every ant. He knew when the berries were best and when the spring's water tasted freshest.

He knew when it would pass, as it was almost always on time.

After what must have seemed an eternity to her, He stopped at last, and she halted alongside Him, still holding His hand, still needing His guidance as the sounds of Nature surrounded her. her head tilted curiously as He released her hand and slipped off the backpack, squatting so that He could begin to remove what was required for His plan.

He rose and kissed her, enjoying the feel of her feminine form against Him, reveling in how she yielded to Him, to His tongue, to His fingers twirling around and tugging at her lengthy hair...

The thick cuffs were first: the wrists, then the ankles. The large D-rings were just large enough.

The chain and the padlock was next, securing one end of the mighty intertwined metal loops to the D-ring of her left wrist cuff. Then He backed her carefully against the tree He had selected long in advance, knowing how its bark would scratch at her bare back.

He took His time in wrapping the chain, lacing it through the D-rings while simultaneously forcing her to become one with the tree. The chain was kept purposely tight, her arms kept purposely wide to ensure her exposure and heighten her vulnerability. At last, the other end of the lengthy chain was padlocked to an ankle cuff, securing her irrevocably.

she would clearly be one with the mighty tree. she would feel every rumble and every vibration. Plunged in darkness, her world would be shocking and scary. she would struggle and scream.

He rummaged in the backpack again and produced one of His most cherished items: the pistoning penis gag. While a bit weighty due to the thrusting mechanism, He knew that she loved to have her mouth raped by the fake black phallus as it repeatedly forced its way inside her relatively small cavity. With a little effort, He placed the penis gag and secured the straps before adding the several watch batteries which should last just long enough...

Another check of the watch, and He smiled to Himself, beaming as He thought once again of the scenario about to unfold...

*****

she knew she was safe. she knew that He would never put her in any danger. she knew that she could not be seen by anyone other than Him.

Yet she was nearly ready to panic.

The ground was rumbling, as was the sturdy trunk of the tree to which her exposed body had been secured. The rumblings grew in intensity, the blindfold making her bones feel them even more. she could hear the approach, but the thick thrusting penis gag raping her tiny mouth prevented her from vocalizing her growing fear.

The first long, loud blast scared her, causing her to scream shrilly around the pistoning fake phallus and truly struggle against the hefty chains which captured her against the tree's rough bark. The second long, louder blast set the tears in motion, and the third short, even louder blast sent the tears careening down her cheeks as the fake fur lining of the blindfold could no longer contain them.

The fourth, long, loudest blast sounded directly behind her, deafening her as she flailed uselessly against the cuffs and the chain and screamed with a sound which was swallowed by the thunderous rumble and the piercing horn as it changed in pitch and began to slowly recede.

The rumble persisted for quite some time, during which she felt Him with her, masturbating her furiously with His fingers, bringing a small measure of pleasure to counter her fear. He forced her to peak, her screams turning to wails as her tears subsided while the bark and the chains continued to bite into her vulnerable thrashing body.

And then there was only the sound of her own heavy pants, her heartbeat in her ears, and the mechanism which allowed for the rape of her mouth.

...and the soothing sound of His voice as He praised her for braving one of her fears.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,904 Followers