Brave New World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Synther?" he asked.

"Sorry. The proper name is food synthesizer, although nobody calls it that. It processes raw ingredients into all sorts of dishes. The bulk of the food we have in the hab is derived from hydroponic vegetables, but some of it is synthetic." She handed another bowl to Tami. "The proteins are largely synthetic, too. We do have some real meat, but not much. But we manage to get a good variety out of what we have to work with. If you don't like it, just say so. I can easily recycle it and give you something else." She sat down across from him with her own food.

Roy looked at the utensil she'd given him. It looked unfamiliar but not complicated. He scooped up some of the food with it and took an experimental bite. It was delicious. He began to eat with gusto.

Kyo smiled. "Tami is the gourmet here," she said, taking a bite herself. "She can do things with a synther program that I can't even begin to dream of."

"You're not so bad yourself, Ki," Tami said. "This is really nice."

Roy agreed. He continued to eat, and when he finished he wasn't surprised when his bowl and the utensil he had put in it slowly vanished. Kyo, who by then had also finished her food, got up and walked over to the counter. She tapped, and handed out more drinks a moment later. She turned, and the golden glittery make-up on the one side of her face caught the light in a way that Roy felt was not quite by accident.

"Can I ask you something?" he said.

She nodded. "Sure."

"That golden make-up you're wearing... Is that the latest fashion these days? I saw Reesh wear it, too."

Kyo smiled. "It's an invitation, Roy," she said, stepping forward to stand close to him. "It means that I'm interested in having sex right now. It says that I would welcome a pass from the right person." She looked at him very directly.

Tami nodded. "There are different patterns that have different meanings, Roy," she said. "Some indicate an interest in men, others in women. Or both. Either separately or at the same time."

"Yes, Roy," Kyo said. "And mine says I'm interested in both." She gave Tami a look that was full of meaning and full of question.

Tami smiled and shook her head. 'Sorry, Ki," she said. "You know that's not me. Don't take it personally."

Kyo signed, a faintly sad smile on her face. "I know how you feel about it, Tams. But please don't blame me for trying. You know how I feel about you."

Tami nodded. "Yes, I do, Ki. And I'm sorry." She got up and gave Kyo a hug.

"No hard feelings," Kyo said. She turned to Roy. "How about you, Roy? Could I tempt you?"

Roy managed to smile, and slowly shook his head. "Thank you, Kyo. I'm flattered. But not right now. I don't think this is the right moment for me."

"We've got to go anyway, Ki," Tami said, looking at Roy's face. "Roy is still recovering. We'll see you again soon."

Roy finished his drink and stood, the last of his glass vanishing in his hand. Kyo walked up to him and hugged him tightly, then let her hands drop across his back to touch his ass. "I'm taking that as a promise," she whispered.

* * *

"So what's wrong?" Tami asked, as they walked through the hab's artificial garden. The light had turned slightly orange and grown dimmer, and the air felt as that of late afternoon.

"I..." Roy began.

"I can see you like her," she said. "And I know you probably want her, too. Don't you, Roy? Aren't you just dying to fuck that perfect ass of hers?" She smiled. "It's alright to say it, Roy. You won't hurt anyone by admitting it. Remember that we have very little in the way of jealousy here. Yes, long term one-on-one relationships are still fairly common, but both inside and outside of them most people are very free and casual about sharing pleasure." She put his hand on his ass and squeezed. "The fact that we've had some sex together and that I'm hoping to have a lot more with you before today is over doesn't mean a thing. You're totally free to be interested in anyone you like."

Roy slowly nodded. "I'm still getting used to that," he said.

Tami looked at him. "Understandable. But that's not all, is it?"

Roy only shook his head.

"Alright', she said. "Let me make an educated guess, then. You're afraid you'll disappoint her. Right?"

He thought for a moment, then nodded.

"You've seen Reesh and Vard," she continued, "and Kyo is obviously not a natural, either. So you expect she'll need a man like Vard to satisfy her, a man with the body of a young god, a cock as large as your arm, and the stamina of a dozen lesser mortals. Is that about it?"

Roy smiled sheepishly. "Pretty much, yes," he admitted.

She stopped, turned around, and took his hands in hers. "But you don't need to worry about that, Roy," she said, looking into his eyes. "The thing about being a natural is not to be afraid of your lack of enhancements. Yes, you won't have a superhuman size or stamina and all that. But you can still be an awesome lover. And don't forget that Kyo knows you're a natural. She knew it when she asked you. She won't have any unrealistic expectations."

She put her arm around his shoulder as they began walking again. "Maybe I will teach you a few things tonight." She looked at him, a slightly mischievous smile on her face. "And there are ways other than body modifications to boost your performance, if you want to try that."

Roy looked at her curiously.

"I'm sure there were a few things like that before the war," she said. "Aphrodisiacs, libido enhancers, erection boosters, that sort of thing."

Roy nodded. "Yes, there were, but they had their limitations. Most of the stuff being sold was little more than quackery. Bogus penis enlargement pills and things like that."

She smiled. "Well, trust me, we've progressed a little beyond that point. You'll see."

* * *

When Tami opened the door, it was almost dark. The room she led them into had the same layout as Kyo's, but there was no door in the back. The walls were mostly hidden by a variety of plants growing in long, low containers standing at the edge of the floor. The overall effect was pleasant, and the air was cool and fresh.

She pushed a button on the panel by the counter, and the chairs began to melt. They sagged, shrank, and finally reduced themselves to a puddle that gradually covered itself with the grass-like material that stretched across the floor. Then, in the middle of the room, the floor began to bulge and then raise up. The bulge resolved itself into a disc about two feet in height. The green covering slowly disappeared from across its surface.

"Before you ask, it's a type of memory plastic," Tami said. "I asked Kyo before we left because I knew you'd want to know." She smiled. "Apparently the plastic has some sort of molecular memory which allows it to resume several shapes depending on what type of energy the room feeds into it." She smiled. "Or so she tells me. I'm not sure about the details."

She turned and put her arms around him. "But right now we have more interesting things to do, lover," she said softly. "Tonight it's just you and me."

She held her face up to him. As Roy bent down to kiss her, her mouth opened to meet his. Their tongues met and explored each other in a gentle dance, full of promise of things to come. She moved her hands down and squeezed his ass, pulling him close so that his groin met hers. His arms had found their way around her back, her breasts pressing into his chest, her nipples against his skin.

She pulled him down with her onto the raised platform. It was nothing like he expected. Where the chairs had felt pleasant and warm against his skin, this was an entirely different sensation. It felt a little bouncy and springy, like a mattress, but infinitely more comfortable. It was like he was sitting on a cloud rather than on a bed. When he looked down, he saw that their bodies were floating just above the white surface.

"Huh?" he managed.

"Repulsor field," Tami said. "Kyo said something about a gravity planer and a pinch field. I forget exactly." She pushed him down on his back and straddled him, then bent down to kiss him again, more forcefully this time. "But all of that can wait, Roy," she whispered. "Right now, I want you."

Roy raised his arms and put his hands on her breasts. He gently lifted those lovely, soft orbs, feeling their weight in his palms. She moaned softly as he started to caress the smooth, soft skin, tracing the round curves. Her nipples began to harden as he rubbed them with his thumbs. Her fingernails gently scratched his chest.

She reached down and took his swelling cock in her hand. She stroked up and down along his shaft, and he felt himself grow hard under her fingers. They kissed again, and her tongue was hot in his mouth.

Then she started to move down, kissing his throat, his chest, nibbling his nipples with her teeth. Further and further down she moved, across his stomach, pausing briefly to let her tongue play with his belly button. Then her lips touched his pubic hair.

She took his hard cock in her hands and let the head slip into her mouth, slowly pushing down on him. He felt her soft, wet lips touch the crown of his head and he gasped as they closed around it. She took him further and further into the warm wetness of her mouth, and her tongue played skillfully across the tip of him. She gently pulled down on the skin of his shaft to enhance his pleasure, and he moaned softly. Her fingers played with his balls as she began to bob her head up and down, caressing the engorged head of his hard cock with her mouth. Her tongue licked the sensitive underside of him as he slid out of her, licked the slit, then played around his crown as she pushed him back in again. Then she began to suck, gently, and he felt his hips start to move involuntarily to match her rhythm. She sucked harder, and he felt his pleasure rise.

"Tami..." he gasped. "Slowly... Slowly..."

"Hmm hmm," she replied, and he felt the vibrations surge through his cock.

"If you go on like this... you'll make me cum..." he managed.

Tami let him slip out of her mouth, looked up to him, and smiled. "Good," she said softly. "I want you to. I want you to cum in my mouth."

She bent down again and he felt himself slip back into the warm wetness. She sucked harder now, more insistently, and her hand on his hard shaft pumped up and down to match the bobbing of her head. Her fingers played with his balls. Roy reached out and put his hands in her hair, gently stroking her scalp.

He felt the pressure build at the base of his shaft. His pleasure rose and rose, and his breath came fast. He balls felt tight. Then the delicious feeling of the onset of his climax surged through him, and he let out a long, loud moan. She redoubled her efforts, pumping his shaft faster, and then she sucked him hard.

And his orgasm hit him like a freight train.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooohhhhhh!" he grunted. Pleasure burst from the head of his cock as he came, his body shuddering as he ejaculated into her mouth, one spurt after another. She continued to hold him, suck him, milk him until she had sucked the last drop from him before she let him slip out of her mouth and swallowed. She licked the head of his cock to catch the last of his cum. Then she looked up and smiled.

"Did you enjoy that as much as I did?" she asked.

Roy didn't answer. He lay back with his eyes half closed, panting, savoring the post-orgasmic bliss. Eventually his breathing slowed and he opened his eyes.

"Wow..." was all he could say.

She gave his cock, flaccid now, a last kiss and pushed herself up to him. He put his arms around her and pulled her close to kiss her. He could taste his own cum on her lips. Somehow it aroused him immensely.

Still holding her in his arms he rolled over. It was a strange sensation, because the repulsor field that kept them floating just above the surface of the bed was immensely comfortable, but also more or less frictionless. The result was that they spun around rather than rolled over. In any case, it got Roy where he wanted to be: on top of her. He kissed her again, their tongues playing with each other slowly, languidly.

Roy moved his hands to her breasts, and started to caress those soft, sweet orbs with the palms of his hands. He took her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and gently squeezed them, then started to roll them around. He felt them harden further under his touch. She moaned softly.

He pushed her legs apart with his knees and reached down to stroke the inside of her thigh. She sighed and spread her legs wider. He slowly moved his hand up, caressing her skin, until he came to the soft folds between the apex of her thighs. They were sopping wet. His finger slipped between her pussy lips almost of its own accord, dipping deep into the smooth, velvety nectar that filled her. He inserted a second finger effortlessly and began to probe her most intimate folds. She moaned again, louder this time. Again his mouth met hers. Their kiss was long and intense, his tongue exploring hers, one hand playing with her nipple, the other with her pussy. He carefully moved his fingers in an out of her, feeling her become even wetter. He moved his hand upwards until his fingers found her clit. She gasped as the tips of his fingers touched her pleasure button and slowly began to stroke it.

He broke their kiss and moved his lips down, kissing her chin, her neck, her collarbone. His lips touched the upper edge of her breast and began to kiss along the outline of it, nibbling her skin, teasing her with the tip of his tongue. He circled her breast with his mouth, lifting it with his hand while he kissed the sensitive underside. Then he slowly moved in and traced the outline of her areola with the tip of it with his tongue. He continued to tease her, licking around her nipple, closing in on that hard bud ever so slowly. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, his tongue grazed that sensitive center, and a long, low moan escaped her. He took her nipple between his lips and clamped down on it, the tip of his tongue rubbing its tip.

"Ooooohhhhhh... Yes, yesss..." she muttered. Her back arched involuntarily with the intensity of the sensation. He began to suck, feeling her nipple harden even further in his mouth, playing with it, pleasuring her with his tongue. His fingers continued to rub her clit, more insistently now, and she lifted her hips to meet him. He moved his mouth to her other nipple and gently nibbled on it, sucked it, caressed it with his tongue. His fingertip gently stroked the stem of her clit, then pulled up the hood, exposing the hard, swollen tip of it. Ever so carefully he touched the tip of that sensitive nubbin with his fingers, and she shuddered again.

"Yes, yes... Go on, go on..." she moaned. He began to pull the hood of her clit up and down, up and down, and she moaned again, loudly this time. He felt her body tense up, as she got closer, closer... Then, finally, when he felt the moment had come, he gently bit down on her nipple, sucking hard, while he plunged two fingers into her soaking pussy. He put his thumb on the tip of her hard, exposed clit, gently but deliberately, and very lightly stroked it,, once, twice...

The muscles in her legs and belly suddenly grew as taut as cables. Her eyes clamped shut and her face contorted. Then he felt her pussy clamp down on his fingers like a vice as she came.

"OoooooOOOOHHHH!! YES! YES! YES! OOOOOOHHH!!"

Her back arched as a massive orgasm swept through her. "Oooohh! Oooohh! Oooohh!" She shuddered with the intensity of her climax. A spurt of her warm, slick juices gushed out of her pussy and washed over his hand. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" she panted, her face red and hair disheveled as she came and came under his hands and mouth.

Finally her orgasm subsided, and she lay there, her eyes closed, her face flushed and covered in sweat, her breath slowly calming down. He took his hand from between her legs, moved up, and gently kissed her face. She smiled, and he kissed her again. He let her enjoy the moment to the full. Finally she sighed.

"Oh, Roy... That was a really good one," she whispered. She opened her eyes. "Thank you."

Roy smiled back at her. "We're not done yet," he said softly. "Not by far."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

"Are you ready for more?" he asked.

She nodded. "Always, lover," she whispered.

Roy moved down along her body, briefly pausing to plant a tender kiss on each of her nipples. He gently spread her thighs and bent down between them, until his lips nuzzled the short, soft curls, then further down until they touched her soaking pussy, which clearly showed her continued arousal. Her inner pussy lips were engorged, and they flowered open invitingly. A thick drop of her sweet nectar flowed out of the opening between her pussy lips and ran down between her buttocks. He followed it with the tip of his finger, tracing the slick wetness between her cheeks until he found the tight, puckered little hole hiding there. He began to rub around it.

He licked along the inside of her pussy lips, drinking in her copious juices. She tasted sweet and slightly tangy. Then he moved his mouth upward until he felt her hard little clit under the tip of his tongue. She shuddered.

"Ohhhh, yessss... Right there..." she whispered.

He began to lick around her engorged clit, slowly, carefully. His fingertip spread the wetness that had run between her buttocks around her tight little hole. He pushed, gently, carefully, and he felt her rear passage, slick with her own juices, open up to him. When the tip of his finger slipped into her, he put his tongue on the bud of her hard clit and sucked.

"Oooooohhhhhh!" She gasped. "Yes..."

Roy lifted the hood of her clit with this other hand to expose the sensitive head even further, and began to move his tongue across it ever so gently. She began to pant. He moved his finger in an out of her slick rear passage to match the rhythm of his tongue on her clit.

"Don't stop, don't stop..." she pleaded.

Roy was only too happy to oblige. His finger began to move faster, gently fucking her from behind. With each careful stroke he entered her deeper, until he was in almost all the way He kept his mouth on her clit and continued to caress it with the tip of his tongue, a little bit firmer and more insistent now. With the fingers he spread her pussy lips, then pushed his index and middle fingers into her. She was hot and wet. He began to move his fingers in and out of her pussy. Then he settled down in a comfortable rhythm, fingering her front and back, his tongue caressing her clit, which seemed to have become even harder now. Her breath came faster and faster.

"Hmm... Yeeessssss... Going to cum..." she moaned. Roy felt how her body began to tense up again. His fingers pumped in and out of her even faster, front and back, his hands slick with her juices. His shoulders began to ache with the strain, but he ignored it as her arousal began to peak. He pushed his face down onto her even further and, with her clit in his mouth, he sucked sharply, the tip of his tongue rubbing that hard, sensitive nub.

Suddenly she clamped his head in the vise of her thighs. Her sphincter squeezed his finger. A flood of her juices gushed out of her, and he felt her pussy begin to contract rhythmically around his fingers as she came.

"OOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! OOOOH!! OOOOOH! OOOOoohhhhh!! she screamed. Her body began to thrash as the violence of her climax tore through it. He continued to pump his fingers in and out of her to prolong her orgasm, sucking her clit in the same rhythm. She continued to cum, her pussy spasming around his fingers.

"Oooohhhhhh... Ohhhhhh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Her back arched. "Ooohh!"