Brave New World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers

"What? You're kidding, right?" sputtered Cory.

Steph and I laughed. "Maybe. What do you think, Marnie? Would you like to fuck Cory's ass?"

"Hmm!" I said and Cory began to sweat. "I'm not sure I could..."

"Okay, forget about it, for now," said Steph. "But to make up for not letting us fuck your ass, I think you should eat our pussies until we come."

A look of relief spread across his face, quickly followed by one of pleasure. He moved down and pushed my thighs apart. His first lick rid my mind of any thoughts of a strap-on.

Later the three of us cuddled and fell into a deep sleep that was undisturbed until early afternoon. We each took turns peeing and brushing our teeth. Steph and I crawled back into bed.

Even though it was past noon, Steph asked Cory to go get some breakfast at the local bagel place. He dressed and soon we were alone in the apartment. Steph pulled me into her arms and I rested my head on her ample chest.

"Thank you so much, Marnie. This was the best night I ever had. Are you sure you're fine with all this?"

"Steph, if I weren't all right with it, I wouldn't have come and I certainly wouldn't have stayed this long. I loved every second of it."

"Even having sex with me?"

"You don't think I enjoyed that?" I asked.

"You seemed to," she said. "It's just that..."

"What?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, Marnie. You were fantastic. It's only that you were almost too fantastic, for someone who said she'd never had sex with a girl before. You were teaching me things!"

My heart skipped a beat. What do I tell her? I felt so warm and so loved in her arms, do I dare risk that with the truth?

"Marnie, am I the first woman you had sex with?"

"Steph, you know I love you, right?"

"Yes, and I love you. That does not answer my question. When I first brought this idea up, you told me you'd never had sex with a woman. Was that the truth?"

I swallowed hard. "It was the truth—at that time."

"Oh!" said Steph. "I take it there's more to tell since then?"

"Please don't hate me," I said and started to cry.

"Marnie, I could never hate you. Do you want to tell me about it?"

I nodded and kissed the erect nipple an inch from my nose.

"It all started innocently enough," I began.

"Tell me something new, love," Steph said as she stroked my hair.

I told her the whole story about seeking out Kimberly for advice and how that led to a night of wild sex.

"You fucked Chain?"

"She's Kimberly now," I said.

"I don't care what she calls herself, I know she was so fucking sexy as Chain. The two of you...I can't believe it. At least tell me it was not great sex."

"Sorry, Steph, it was awesome. The best of my life, well, until last night. Last night was the best ever. Honest."

"Holy shit, you and Chain. After all these years of her lusting after you."

"You knew?"

"Christ, Marnie, everyone knew. The looks she used to give you would have melted iron. Of course, we all knew you were clueless. That was what made it so cute. Chain's in total lust and you are just breezing along like you and she are just roomies."

"I am so dumb."

"No, sweetie, you're so wonderfully naive when it comes to the dirty side of life."

"Are you pissed at me?" I asked.

"I am a little disappointed," Steph said. "I wanted to be your first. I wanted to introduce you to how good sex with a woman could be. That's selfish, but it's how I felt. Knowing I'm not your first is a little sad."

"Steph, you know I would never ever hurt you. What happened between me and Kimberly, well, it just happened. I wasn't planning it. And, don't hate Kimberly. If she hadn't helped me, I doubt I'd be here."

"No. I don't hate her," Said Steph. "Truth be told, I had sort of a crush on her. She was like a walking sex bomb. I wasn't into girls when we first met, but I had more than one night of wondering what it would be like to make love to her."

"Never too late," I said quietly.

"What's that mean?" pushed Steph.

"I suggested that maybe Kimberly take my place in this three-way. She laughed and said no, but she also said if the three were you, me and her that she'd be all in."

Steph abruptly sat up, bouncing my head to the side.

"Seriously?! You'd go for a three-way with her and me?"

"It's not something I'd considered. But since I've been with each of you, I can see how it could be amazing. But, I know it's just a dumb idea."

"Marnie, I am like totally wet thinking about that. It's not dumb...at all."

"Honest?"

Steph kissed me passionately. We finally separated and she said in the sexiest voice, "Honest."

"But what about...?" I gestured to the picture of her and Cory on their bureau.

"Yeah, that might take a bit of thinking. So, for right now, let's keep this between the two of us."

We kissed and made a silent agreement. In fact, we were doing a lot more than kissing when Cory returned with a bag in his hand.

We each looked up from where we were pleasuring each other's pussy and told him to give us a few minutes. Steph said he could set the table and we'd be there soon.

Sitting naked at the table we ate lox and bagels. We also spread veggie cream cheese on Cory's dick and made sure it was absolutely clean before we went back to bed. Cory made love to each of us one more time before I had to get ready to return home.

As I was standing at the door with my bag, I looked lovingly at the two naked people in front of me. I kissed and hugged each of them and told them how much I loved our time together.

"Best goddamn birthday in the history of birthdays," said Cory, his newly erect cock pushing against my pants.

"Amen to that," said Steph before she slipped her tongue in my mouth. As my head swum with the remembered thoughts of the last day, I made my way to my car and somehow managed to find my way home.

I stripped and crashed in my bed. I felt like I could feel every nerve ending in my body, each one reminding me of a different part of the last 24 hours. But, I needed sleep. As I drifted away, I recalled my promise to Kimberly to give her every detail of my adventure. I knew I would, but I wondered if I would include the possibility that she, Steph and I could write a new chapter to my adventure in a Brave New World.

*****

My thanks to Prof Davros, HsytLit and Gary13 (https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=873051&page=bio) for their support and editing. These guys are the greatest and saved me from so many errors. As always any remaining mistakes are all mine. I hope you enjoyed this tale. If you are interested in more about Marnie, Steph and Kimberly let me know. I haven't decided if there will be a third chapter, so I will listen to what you suggest. Thank you for reading my story. Althea.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers