Brave New World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Everything's responding normally. The next step is to key the mods to your autonomous responses. We'll start with erection control. I want you to think of your cock and will it to stay flaccid."

"So how do I do that?"

She smiled. "Oh, come on, Roy. How often have you had a hard-on at an inconvenient moment and wished it wasn't happening? Just think of that. And if you need a little help..."

She reached out and took his cock in her hand. It felt strangely heavy as she stroked him, her fingers wrapped around his shaft, the tips of her thumb and forefinger gently caressing the head. He felt himself stir.

"That's it... Yes... I can feel your cock get hard. So hard..." Her stroking became more insistent, and he felt his cock begin to swell and rise. "That's it... You're getting hard. But you don't want that. Not now. I want you to think about how much you don't want that to happen."

He closed his eyes and thought back to his first visit with Kyo. She'd had a powerful effect on him, and he had been suitably embarrassed when he got an erection. If only that hadn't happened... As he opened his eyes, the remote in her hand beeped, and she pushed a button. Miraculously, his thickening cock relaxed almost immediately until it had returned to its normal, flaccid state.

"Right. That should do it," she said, letting go of him. "Okay. Now for the opposite: will yourself to get hard."

That was much easier. He focused, and felt his cock begin to swell and harden. The unit beeped again. His cock continued to rise quickly until, after only a few moments, it stood to full attention. But then he felt himself get even harder, and when he glanced down, the head of his cock was straining and swollen, looking dark and shiny with tension. When he touched his shaft, it felt hotter and harder than ever before. It also seemed straighter than it used to be. The slight leftward curve it always had was gone. Another effect of the nanotech? It also seemed larger, a little longer and thicker.

"Good," Rees said. "When you've done this once or twice, you'll be able to switch your erections on and off without even thinking about it."

"That's... amazing," he said, still looking down. "Does that mean I can completely control it?"

Reesh nodded. "Yes. Your autonomous responses will remain as they are, of course. When you're aroused, you'll get an erection; when you're not, you won't, and you don't have to worry about anything. But you can now override that whenever you want."

Roy looked at one of the best hard-ons he'd ever sported, watching as it bobbed slightly up and down with his pulse. It felt hard as steel, and this time he was sure he wasn't imagining it: his erection was bigger than it was before. The head was larger, more bulbous, and the shaft was maybe half an inch longer and a quarter inch thicker than it used to be.

"Yep," she said, following his gaze. "Meet the new and improved you, Roy. Over the next few days you'll gain another half inch or so in length and a little bit of girth. And..." She smiled. "There's more waiting for you."

She reached down and took his cock in her hand again. He gasped at the sensation. His cock and balls tingled and a wonderful feeling spread through his groin. She gently stroked his shaft with her fingertips. The sensitivity of his skin was incredible, and he moaned softly as her ministrations became more insistent. Then the tips of her fingers touched the head of his cock, ever so gently.

"Oohhh... Oh, Reesh..."

She smiled. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

He could only nod.

"Now comes the fun part," she said. "I need to stimulate you. There's a standard medical procedure for that, but I'm going to do it my way." She knelt in front of him and put down the remote. She took his cock in her hand and gently stroked up and down the steel-hard shaft, pulling on the skin. He moaned again, louder this time.

"Let me know when you feel really close to climax," she said. "But when you get there, try not to cum."

She licked her lips, put them against the swollen head of his cock and let it slip into her mouth. He gasped when he felt her slick, wet lips slide down around him. The sensation was beyond belief! An intense pleasure infused him as her lips and tongue worked their magic on the head of his cock. His groin tingled. The skin of his shaft was so sensitive... And the head! It was beyond anything he had ever felt.

"Oh, Reesh... Ooohhhh..."

She cupped his balls in the palm of her hand and lifted them, her fingertips playing lightly across the skin between his sac and his ass. The tip of her tongue caressed the sensitive underside of the head of his cock.

"Ooohhhh... Oh my gods, Reesh!"

She began to bob her head up and down, and suddenly he felt himself on the verge of orgasm. It took an almost superhuman effort to hold back.

"Reesh... I'm about to cum... You're going to make me..."

She reached down without looking and pushed a button on her remote. Other than the usual beep, nothing seemed to happen. She continued her ministrations, licking him, sucking him, stroking him with her fingertips... The feeling was unbelievable.

But instead of rushing headlong into orgasm, somehow he kept hovering right at the edge, right there, just on the verge of that inevitable point of no return. In spite of the intensity of the pleasure, he didn't cum. Instead, his cock seemed to become even more sensitive, the pleasure of her touch even more intense. Yet he hovered there, on the very brink of climax, the delicious sensations somehow unable to push him past the point of no return, prolonging his pleasure indefinitely.

She let him slip out of her mouth and looked up at him, smiling. "Are you enjoying this, Roy?"

"Are you kidding?" His voice was hoarse. "It's... fucking... incredible..." He felt shaky with the intensity of the experience. When he looked down, he noticed that the swollen head of his cock, shiny with tension and her saliva, had taken on a purple sheen. A clear thread of pre-cum hung down from the opening, and more leaked out as he watched. His cock felt hard enough to cut diamond.

"Good," she said. "The mods will allow you to hold it there, just before climax, for as long as you like, until you decide that you want to cum."

She took the transparent beaker and held it up. She pushed a button on her remote and something inside him seemed to relax. More pre-cum flowed from him, dripping down from the slit in long, clear threads. She caught it in the beaker. Then she took his shaft in her hand and began to pump him, gently but insistently.

"Now it's time to let go, Roy," she said. "I'm going to make you cum. Don't hold back; just let it happen."

Her hand on his shaft urged him onward, onward... Again she pressed a button on the remote, and suddenly he felt himself being released somehow, and the unstoppable rush towards his climax began. His pleasure rose, peaked, and then his orgasm hit him, more intense than ever before. Sparks of sexual energy crackled across the head of his cock like an electric current, creating jolts of pleasure wherever they hit, until they exploded like a supernova and burst out of him. He screamed and shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure soared through him. Then, after what seemed forever, he grunted as his cock spasmed forcefully with the onset of his ejaculation. A thick, powerful stream of cum burst out of it and, with incredible force, splashed into the beaker which she held up to catch it. The jet of cum was so powerful that drops of it flew from the beaker as it hit. Another spurt, and another one, each one as powerful as the last. It took seven or eight thick blasts before the torrent of cum blasting out of him began to diminish.

"Good," Reesh said, as she held up the beaker and looked at it. It was about half full. "Your ejaculation force and volume are both fine."

While he tried not to collapse, she took his still rock-hard cock in her hand and licked the last few drops of cum from the tip of it before standing up. She put the beaker down and inspected the display on her remote.

"Well, that's basically it, Roy," she said. "Your autonomous reflexes are now linked to the volitional part of your nervous system. Try to relax now. Your erection will start to go down in a moment."

Roy sat down, still panting, his arms and legs trembling. "Holy shit, Reesh. That was... unbelievable."

"You will become sexually stronger and fitter as the nano's continue to settle in. In a day or two you will already notice a dramatic improvement."

Roy smiled weakly. "Good. I've got a feeling I'm going to need it."

"I should hope so, Roy," she laughed. "But I don't think you need to worry. You'll be fine."

"This will take some getting used to."

"Just a little practice, that' s all," Reesh said. "And I'm looking forward to helping you with that. You did promise me a test run, remember?"

Roy smiled. "I can't wait," he said.

"Me neither. This would have been quicker in an autodoc, but far less fun. Speaking of which, I think it's time to wake Tami."

She walked over to the bed where Tami still lay sleeping. She looked lovely, Roy thought. Although... She looked slightly different somehow. It was very subtle, but was that a hint more fullness to her breasts, and a bit more smoothness to the skin, a little more tightness to her figure? The line of her waist, the curve of her hips...

Reesh peeled the transdermal blister off Tami's upper arm. Tami sighed and muttered softly, then opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hey..." she said softly. Her speech sounded a bit slurred.

"Hey yourself," Roy replied.

"Relax, Tams," Reesh said. "Don't try to move yet. It will take a moment for the muscle relaxant to wear off." She took the inducer and put it just above the upper edge of Tami's neatly trimmed pubic patch. She tapped out a sequence on the front panel of the unit, which responded with its usual beep.

Tami took a deep breath and looked up at Roy. "Are you..."

"Alright? Done? Yes and yes," he said. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine. A little weird..." She smiled and took a deep breath."A little... horny."

Reesh nodded. "That's normal, Tams. It will wear off soon. Right now the nano's are still settling in, and your body is responding to that. As soon as your tissues have finished developing and adapting, everything will relax again. In your case that should only take a few hours. From a physical standpoint, your mods are all fairly minor ones." She pushed a button on her remote. "Just relax and lie still while I run a quick diagnostic. First I'm going to activate your nano's. It'll feel a little weird."

She pushed one of her buttons, eliciting the usual beeps and flashing lights. Tami shivered slightly.

"Yes, you're right. That feels... funny," she said. She closed her eyes and arched her back as she took a deep breath. Her breasts seemed to swell slightly.

"Your mods are all responding as they should," Reesh told her. "I'm now going to run a quick diagnostic. Just lie still and let whatever happens, happen."

She pushed another button on her remote, and Roy watched in fascination as Tami became visibly more and more aroused. Her nipples darkened and hardened, until they looked larger than Roy had seen them before. The lips of her pussy began to flower open, and her clit peeped out from under its hood; hard, pink and shiny. He felt his cock stir. He closed his eyes and focused for a moment, and his erection subsided almost immediately.

"I could learn to like these mods," he said.

Reesh gave him a knowing smile and nodded. "They do come in handy sometimes."

"Roy..." Tami said softly. She held out her hand to him and he took it. A blush had begun to creep over her face, shoulders and upper chest.

"Just relax, Tams," Reesh said. "You'll get your release in a moment." She looked down at Tami's pussy, which was glistening wetly by now. A thick, clear drop of her juices ran down from it. Reesh reached down between Tami's legs and into the cleft of her buttocks. Her finger slid in without any effort.

"Autonomous functions are all fine," she said, peering down at the readout on her remote. "Roy, please come here."

As he stepped around the bed, she reached down at his flaccid cock. She gently squeezed it until a last drop of his cum came out. She caught it on the tip of her finger.

"Tams, I'm going to test the chemical trigger now," she said. "It'll feel very good. As soon as I've made sure everything's alright, I'm going to let you cum, okay?"

Tami nodded, her eyes closed and her breath coming fast.

"Roy, why don't you hold her hand," Reesh suggested, holding her finger over the other woman's swollen clit. "We don't want her to fall off the bed." She let the drop of his cum run off her finger and onto Tami's clit.

Tami gasped. Then she shuddered and her body grew tense. A thick clear rivulet ran down from her pussy, and as Roy watched her breasts swelled visibly and her blush darkened. She moaned deeply.

"Oohhh... Oh yes... Please..... Ooohhhh..."

Roy looked up to Reesh, who nodded, and reached down again. She touched Tami's clit with the tip of her finger and stroked it, once, twice...

"OoooOOHHH!!!! Yes... YESSSS!!!! Oh gods! Ooooohhhhhhh! Oh! OH!"

Tami's back arched and her body thrashed as what was obviously a massive orgasm tore through it. As Roy watched, her pussy contracted again and again, and each time a stream of her juices flowed out of it. Then she reached down to put her hand between her legs and began to masturbate furiously. It only took a few seconds before a second orgasm hit her, and once again she cried out in her release.

Reesh pushed a button on her remote, and the unit on Tami's abdomen beeped once, then the lights all went off. Tami shuddered, still deep in orgasm, her eyes screwed shut, her face a rictus of delicious agony, until finally she relaxed. She lay back on the bed, her eyes closed, her expression peaceful. Before long her breath began to slow and she opened her eyes. She looked up at Roy and sighed.

"Wow..." was all she said.

Reesh smiled and took the unit from Tami's abdomen. "Yep. That was sexy as all hell, Tams. Especially considering that the orgasms were all yours. The arousal and the extra sensitivity came from the nanotech mods, which are all in perfect working order by the way, but the rest was all courtesy of your own body."

Tami smiled weakly. "So..." she began.

"So how will that work during regular sex? Not quite like it did this time," Reesh replied. "In short, everything will work as usual, but you'll enjoy it more, because the stimulation will be more intense and more pleasurable than before. You'll cum easily, especially when you're with Roy and he ejaculates on or inside you. And then there's your enhanced lubrication and you increased elasticity, both in your vagina and your anus. But the rest is still up to you." She smiled. "As I hope you'll find out later today when we meet up with Vard. That's assuming you're still interested, of course."

Tami smiled and nodded, holding out her hand. Roy took it and helped her sit up. "I think we can both use a shower," she said. "Reesh, would you care to join us?"

* * *

"How would you like to do this?" Vard asked, as the four of them strolled through the star-domed garden. "With the four of us together?" The light had turned to that late-afternoon color, and the air was still and pleasantly warm.

I think let's split up," Tami said. "Unless you feel ready for a foursome, Roy?"

Roy thought for a moment, then slowly shook his head. "Not quite yet, Tami. Sorry. Maybe later. No offense, Vard."

"None taken," Vard said pleasantly. "The whole idea is to enjoy this, Roy, so please don't feel you have to do anything you're not entirely comfortable with."

"Then we'll be seeing the two of you later," Reesh said. She smiled. "Much later, I hope."

Tami chuckled. "If I know you at all, that's pretty much guaranteed." She looked at Vard. "Shall we go then, my old friend?"

Vard looked hurt. "I'm not that old."

Tami elbowed him in the side. "You know what I mean."

Vard smiled. "Yes, I do, Tami. I'm just joking. As you know very well. Have fun, you two." He blew Reesh a kiss, then turned and led Tami around a clump of rose bushes. Just before they disappeared out of sight she turned around to look at Roy, smiled, and winked.

"Come, Roy," Reesh said. "I know just the spot. You're going to love it. It's not far."

He followed her across a small hill and through a copse of trees. Behind it lay a small valley filled with flowers. A sweet, heavy perfume hung in the air. The late afternoon light had begun to dim, and the black dome overhead with its multitude of stars helped to create the impression that dusk was about to descend.

"What do you think?" she asked. "This place is one of my favorites. It's one of the most beautiful ones I know."

As Roy looked at her he could only agree. Her unearthly beauty fit in with the landscape very well, and the way the lovely curves of her body complemented their surroundings was quite striking. Her slender neck, her full, lush, gravity-defying breasts, her slender waste, the curve of her hips and buttocks, her long legs, it all made her look like a goddess of nature, standing there in a sea of green and flowers.

"Come," she said, sitting down. He sat next to her, and she reached out and stroked his face. "Lie down," she said. She put her hand on his chest and gently pushed him back onto the springy turf.

"Reesh..."

"Sshhh..." She bent down and gently kissed his face. "I want you to close your eyes, Roy."

He did. As he took a deep breath, inhaling the heady fragrance of the flowers, he felt her lips move down across his neck onto his chest. They caressed his skin, then nibbled one of his nipples. The feeling was electric. He shivered.

"Oh, Reesh..."

"Ssshhhh..."

Her lips moved further down across his stomach, until she kissed the root of his still flaccid cock. Her tongue caressed the skin of his shaft. Then she took his cock in her hand and let the tip slip into her mouth, and he gasped with the intensity of the sensation. His cock began to swell like a balloon filling up for a transatlantic voyage. Bigger and harder he grew as her fingers, lips and tongue urged him on. As his cock expanded in her mouth, the head became more and more sensitive until the feeling of her tongue playing across it made him shudder. An electric current of pleasure seemed to run down his rigid shaft into his groin.

"Oh, Reesh.... Oohhh..."

She continued to pleasure him, her soft, wet lips sliding up and down around the head of his cock, the tip of her tongue playing across the underside, her fingers gently pulling on the skin of his now rock-hard shaft. His pleasure rose and rose, until it became almost unbearably intense. Almost. Although he felt he was only mere seconds away from that inevitable point of no return, he did not lose control, not even when she began to suck. More and more intense the pleasure became, and he moaned as she cupped his balls in the palm of her hand and gently rolled them around, her fingertips caressing the sensitive spot underneath. On and on it went, until he felt he couldn't take much more. He moaned softly.

"Remember, Roy," she whispered, briefly taking him out of her mouth. "You can cum whenever you feel the time is right." Then she slid her lips down around him again, bobbing her head up and down as the tips of her fingers did amazing things with his balls.

"Reesh... Oh Reesh...

She continued to stimulate him. The pleasure went on and on, more intense every second, until it threatened to overwhelm him.

"Reesh... I need to... I've got to..."

"Hmm hm." She looked up to him, her mouth full, and nodded, a smile in her eyes.

And, as she had taught him, he let go.