Brave New World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A massive lightning bolt of ecstasy struck his cock, running down the shaft and through his groin, then swept back and burst out of him. The head of his cock seemed to swell, then exploded in a blindingly intense flash of sexual pleasure. His muscles locked and his body arched with the force of an unbelievably intense orgasm. On and on it went, the slick feeling of her warm, wet mouth around his cock filling his whole world. An electric current of pleasure ran through him, wave after wave of blue-bright sexual energy threatening to wipe out his mind, his identity, his very being until nothing but pleasure was left. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't make a sound, so intense was the sensation. Then something inside him seemed to relax slightly, and he screamed with ecstasy.

He felt the flood of his cum rise, and as his cock spasmed, the first spurt burst out of him with incredible force. A thick, voluminous stream filled her mouth, followed by another one, and another, until he would have sworn he had pumped at least a quart of cum into her waiting mouth. She swallowed, but the flood was too great, and he felt it run down his shaft and across his balls, coating his thighs. Her hands pumped him, milking him for all he was worth. When the flood finally subsided and he felt himself relax, he just lay there, eyes closed, panting, until the spots dancing before his eyes began to dissipate.

"Doesn't that bring back memories?" she whispered in his ear.

"Oh my god, Reesh..." was all he could say.

When he opened his eyes she was sitting on her knees next to him. A thick rivulet of his cum had run down her chin and dripped onto he breasts. As he watched, she wiped the white droplets off her skin, then she licked her fingers.

"I like sex to be messy," she said softly. "It makes me feel so very much alive."

She sat up, then lifted one leg and put it across him until she straddled his head, her pink, hairless pussy inches from his face.

"Would you like to return the favor, Roy?"

He looked up at her and smiled. He inhaled deeply, and the smell of her sex mingled with that of the flowers. He reached up and put his hands under those beautiful breasts, lifting them, feeling their weight in his palms. They were heavy. With the tips of his index fingers he touched her nipples, rubbed them gently, traced circles around them. She sighed, and he felt those lovely nubs harden under his fingertips.

He let his hands slide down across her belly, her waist, her hips. She moved slightly forward to bring the lips of her pussy closer to his mouth. It was a lovely sight. The outer lips had begun to puff up and the slit between them flowered open, exposing a hint of the wonderful treasures that lay within. The first drop of her juices glistened there, full of promise. His hands found her buttocks and traced the smooth, round curves, caressing and then gently squeezing them. They were surprisingly firm. He moved them around, playing with them, his fingertips edging close, but not yet too close, to the cleft between them. She moaned softly.

"Oh Roy, you're a tease..."

He smiled and reached for her breasts again. He took her nipples between thumb and forefinger and gently squeezed them, rolled them around, played with them... They continued to swell and harden until they stood out proudly and were as solid as pebbles.

Then the lips of her pussy, hot and wet, gently touched his face. They were much larger now, and the opening between them slowly widened even further as he watched. He kissed her there then, gently, lovingly, his lips caressing her most intimate spot, there at the apex between her spread thighs. She moaned softly.

He stuck out his tongue and licked along the slit of her pussy, slowly, teasingly. Her juices tasted sweet, and a thick drop of her nectar ran down on his tongue when it parted her nether lips. He licked again, using a bit more pressure this time, the tip of his tongue probing her entrance, and she moaned again. He moved his hands down from her breasts back to her buttocks to pull her closer, opening his mouth wide to take as much of her in as he could. His tongue entered her pussy and moved up until it touched her clit.

"Ooohhh... Yes, Roy... Yes..."

She reached down and pulled up the hood of her clit, exposing the tip. It was a beautiful pink color, and its surface was taut and shiny with her arousal. Taking her cue, he reached out with this tongue until it touched the little button, and she gasped when she felt his touch there. He began to lick her in earnest then, his lips on her pussy, his tongue running across the slit and across the exposed tip of her clit. He felt the hard little nub swell even further against the tip of his tongue, and when she put her hands on his shoulders to steady herself, the hood of her clit stayed retracted. He put his lips around it and sucked gently.

"Ohhh... Hmm... Yes, right there... Hmm...."

He took her cue, sucking her pleasure button and licking it, and she pushed her groin into his face, urging him on. His hands clasped her firm, beautifully shaped buttocks to keep her against his face, and his fingers somehow found their way inward until he touched her rear entrance. He gently stroked the rim of her anus with his fingertip. She began to shiver and let out a long, low moan. He sucked harder on her clit, rubbing it rhythmically with his tongue. Her breath came faster, and suddenly she grunted. He felt her fingernails dig into his shoulders and the muscles in her thighs grew taut, and he knew she was on the edge. He continued to suck her clit and put more pressure on it with his tongue, again, then again, and as his fingertip slipped into her rear entrance he felt her body tense up and then convulse with the force of her climax.

"Ooooooohhh...! Yes! Yes! OoooOOOHH!! Oooh! Oh!"

He felt rather than saw her slick, sweet pussy contract against his mouth, and a huge gush of her juices squirted out of her and ran down his face. Her thighs clasped his head like a vise and her hands on her shoulders dug into his flesh as her body shook.

"Ooooooohhhhh!!! Oh! Oh!"

Her orgasm went on and on, and when he finally felt her relax, she practically collapsed on top of him. She lay there, panting, until her breath slowed. Then she lifted one leg off him to free his face and flopped down on her side next to him.

"Whew... That..." She sighed. "That was a good one."

"Not a bad start," he agreed.

She raised her eyebrows and gave him a naughty smile. "I like the way you think, lieutenant Beaumont."

He raised his eyebrows at her. "You haven't called me that for a while, Reesh. Why now?"

She shrugged. "I don't really know, Roy. However..." She reached out and took his hard cock in her hand. "I'm sure we can find more important things to think about right now, wouldn't you agree?"

"Well, if you put it that way..."

She ran the tips of her fingers down his shaft, then cupped his balls in the palm of her hand.

"Yes, Roy, I do. I absolutely do..."

Looking down, he saw once again how his cock was noticeably bigger than it had been before. It was nowhere near the impressively large members that Jaru or Vard sported, but now at least he would have considered himself what he would have called "well endowed" in his earlier days, before such things had ceased to matter very much. He found that he rather liked it. And the increased sensitivity was absolutely amazing. As Reesh ran the tips of her fingers across the head of his cock, playing gently along the ridge and the super-sensitive underside, he felt himself suddenly very close to cumming again, and he was grateful for the control that the nanotech gave him. He felt his cock twitch in her hand as she played with it.

Then she faced him, a hungry look in her eyes. "Roy, I want you. Inside me. Now."

He sat up and gently pushed her onto her back in the tall, warm grass. As he looked down upon her goddess-like body a surge of intense lust soared through him. He reached out and touched the curve of her full breast, his fingertips brushing the side of her hard nipple. But Reesh wasn't in the mood for any of that right now. She spread her legs, put her hands on his hips and pulled him toward her. When he looked down, he saw a thick drop of her juices run down the inside of her thigh. He aimed the swollen head of his cock between the wetly glistening lips of her beautiful pussy, and in one smooth thrust he slid inside her, like a bullet into the chamber of a gun. Her insides were hot, slick and sopping wet, and he entered her effortlessly, but the tightness of her love channel around his now super-sensitive cock made him gasp. Then, when he was almost fully inside her, he felt something amazing: a ridge of textured flesh enveloped the head of him, caressing his most sensitive spots in an unbelievably delicious manner.

"Oh, my god, Reesh... Ooohhhhh..."

She smiled and raised her legs to wrap them around the small of his back. Her hands moved up from his hips to his shoulders and she pulled him close.

"You like?"

"Oh, gods, yeah..." was all he could manage.

"So how about... this?"

Her insides started to move and contract as she worked muscles that he didn't think could be there. Probably nanotech, he realized dimly. She held him inside her, motionless, as the inner walls moved around him, caressing him, slipping and sliding across his most sensitive spots.

"Oh, Reesh... Oh my god..."

He felt like he was on the verge or cumming but, thanks to the nanotech, he didn't. Instead he lingered on that delicious edge just before orgasm while she teased him with her inner muscles, the incredible sensations slowly driving him mad with lust.

"Oh, Reesh... That's incredible... That feels... amazing..."

Her legs around the small of his back held him there, deep inside her, and he could not have withdrawn from her if he had wanted to. Her arms around his shoulders pulled him close, holding him against her.

"I love feeling you inside me, Roy. I want to feel you cum inside me. Let go. Don't hold back. Cum for me, lover. I want to feel your cum go into me."

He savored the incredible sensations of her insides caressing his cock for a few moments longer, then consciously let go. He shuddered in her arms, and she squeezed her inner muscles around him, hard, as she felt his impending release take hold of him. His pleasure rose, rose, peaked... and exploded. With a huge roar he came, and she held him there, deep inside her, and the feeling was more intense than he would have thought possible. It was like he came with his whole body, and his already enlarged cock seemed to swell up inside her until it was ten feet long and a foot wide and it was made of nothing but orgasm. As he ejaculated inside her, his twitching cock seemed to pump a gallon of cum into her with each contraction, thick, hot spurts of cum streaming out of him, with more force than he had ever known. Spots danced before his eyes, blackness boiled at the edge of his vision. He dimly heard her cry out, and he felt her pussy contract around him as she joined him in orgasm.

He knew it was over when he realized he was lying on top of her, limp, her arms and legs still around him, holding him in place. They both panted like Olympic runners, and the sweat of their bodies mingled. He felt his cum surround his cock and run down his balls. Her pussy had been unable to contain the flood of his cum. He smiled weakly.

"Messy enough for you?"

She opened her eyes and gave him a mischievous look. "It will do for now."

"I... I have never cum like this..."

She nodded. "That's what a little nanotech can do."

"Hell, yes... I had no idea..."

She lifted her face up to his and kissed him. "You do now, lover. And I cheated a little. Before we left this afternoon I took a pill that makes me sensitive to the chemical trigger that your semen now carries. Just like Tami's nanotech mods. But she can control hers, while the pill I took won't let me do that. Which means that for the next couple of hours I'm going to have an orgasm every time you cum inside me, whether I want to or not." She smiled. "For some reason I like not being entirely in control, and this lets me do that, in a good way."

He looked down on her and smiled. "So you like not being in control, huh?" And, slowly and deliberately, he let his smile turn into an evil grin. "Well, in that case... Prepare to surrender."

He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down into the grass, putting his full weight on his arms. He felt how she tried to raise her body against it.

"I can't move..." she whispered. "I can't go anywhere..."

"That's the idea," he said, still grinning. "Right?"

She nodded wordlessly.

He ground his crotch into hers, his cock, which has lot nothing of its hardness, still deep inside her. He pulled out slightly, grunting softly with the sensation of her insides sliding across the head. As he withdrew himself from her, her cum-filled pussy made an almost obscene slurping sound. Then he pushed himself back in, hard and fast, and she moaned. He pulled out again, a longer stroke this time, and when he looked down he saw thick gob of his cum mixed with her own copious juices run out of her. He plunged back into her, hard.

"Do it..." she grunted.

Taking her cue, he began to pound her with long, powerful strokes. He fucked her hard, brutally, his cock ramming into her, the thick head parting her insides with every stroke. Wet, sloppy sounds from her pussy mingled with her groans.

"Yes... Yes, Roy... Oh yes..."

He felt her tense up under him, and he took his hand from where it pinned down her shoulder and squeezed one of her pebbled nipples, pinching it, twisting it, harder than he normally would have done. She let out a hoarse grunt, and he felt her hands on his back, her nails digging into his skin as she came, hard, and he continued to plow into her as her orgasm went on and on, her cries of pleasure ringing in his ears.

He put his hand back on her shoulder and continued to pump in and out of her, the base of his cock rubbing against the tip of her hard, exposed clit on every downstroke. Before long another orgasm ripped through her. His own pleasure was still well under control, but he remembered what she had said, and after her second orgasm subsided, he stopped moving, his cock buried inside her to the hilt. He looked down on her, his weight leaning on her shoulders, his groin pushing down into hers, pinning her down. She lay there, panting, and finally she opened her eyes.

"I'm going to make you cum again," he whispered, "whether you like it or not."

He closed his eyes and concentrated. His cock, motionless inside her, seemed to swell and pulse all of its own accord. He focused on the feeling of her hot wet insides enveloping him like a glove and, like she had taught him, he let go and willed himself to cum.

Pleasure built in the head of his cock, rose quickly, and suddenly he was on the verge. Continuing to hold still inside her, he concentrated, and pushed himself over the edge...

And he came! The head of his cock seemed to spark, then burst with intense pleasure, as he exploded inside her. He groaned, mustering all his self-control not to move as he felt the flood of his cum boiling up and spurting out of him, into her hot, already overflowing depths. As the second spurt blasted into her he felt her shudder under him, and her legs around the small of his back pulled him deeper into her, her nails digging into his back as her pussy began to contract around his pulsing cock.

"Ooooooooohhhhh!!! Oh, yes, Roy! Yes! Ooohhhh!!!"

He began to move, still pumping thick jets of cum into her, fucking her all the way through her orgasm in short, quick strokes, prolonging it, intensifying it, until they both finally burned out and he collapsed on top of her, her sweaty body now slack with exhaustion.

It took a long time before they both caught their breath. When he felt her move under him he opened his eyes and looked into hers.

"Was that sort of what you had in mind?" he asked.

She nodded weakly. "Yes," she panted "That was... just... right."

He ran his finger across the line of her cheekbone, where a drop of her sweat still clung to her skin.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She smiled. "Yes, I'm fine, Roy. Why? Were you worried?"

He nodded. "A little. Usually I'm not that rough. I didn't want to hurt you."

"Thank you, Roy. You' re so sweet. But I'm really fine."

"Good." He bent down to kiss her. "Shall we take it a little slower now?"

She answered by hooking her legs around the small of his back and squeezing his cock, still big and rock-hard inside her, with her inner muscles. He felt her move against him, urging him on. Before long they both found the rhythm, and he moved in and out of her with long, leisurely strokes as he looked deeply into her eyes and saw her pleasure there, reflecting his own. Once again the sensation was amazing, and the hot wet friction soon worked its magic on both of them as his cock made sopping sounds in her overflowing pussy.

"Roy... Just cum...When you're ready... Don't hold back."

His slow, almost relaxed strokes gradually became more powerful, and his pace quickened of its own accord. He felt himself get closer, closer... And when the moment was there, he did as she said, let go, and as he came inside her he once again he took her with him. They rode the crest of that blissful wave of sexual ecstasy together, and they did not stop because there was no reason to stop.

Roy continued to move, savoring the wonderful feeling of her hot, slick, wet insides sliding across the super-sensitive head and shaft of his cock, and soon everything ceased to exist in his world but the goddess lying underneath him, joining the center of her pleasure with his, as she came and came, his cock hard inside her, his strokes slow and long and loving, her screams of passion mixing with his own, her breasts soft yet firm under his hands, her nipples rock-hard against his palms, her pussy gripping his cock like a vise as she cried out in her climax and his hot cum streamed out of her as he spurted his load deeply into the warm depth of her body. Soon time and space ceased to exist until nothing but the pleasure was left...

And something at the base of his spine seemed to spark and short out.

A lightning bolt of pure orgasmic pleasure blasted through his cock and burst out of it, electrifying him with arcing discharges of raw sexual energy. He felt her shudder under him with the force of another climax, right on the heels of the previous one, and he came with her, and then he came again. He dimly realized that she was wailing, her voice a long, moaning cry of mindless ecstatic bliss that went on and on. The intensity of his orgasm doubled as his pulsing cock pumped more and more cum into her, and her legs around his back held him like they would never let go. Her pussy gripped him even tighter, and another massive orgasm exploded outward from his cock, and it lasted beyond what he ever would have thought possible. He heard someone crying out, not realizing it was him. He fought to hang on to consciousness as the tidal wave of his prolonged climax began to ebb, but then it surged anew as she came again and the walls of her pussy worked their magic on his super-sensitive cock. The smallest movement of his hard shaft inside her made her cum now, and her orgasms merged into an infinite supernova-like explosion of pleasure, and she took him with her, cumming and cumming, his hot, thick cum blasting out of him like water flowing from a tap, until everything blurred into one massive, continuous orgasm that they both shared, and only the unbearably intense pleasure remained, on and on, never ending...

The blackness boiling at the edge of his vision moved in, until the world went away. But even in the black nothingness that overtook him he felt his cock continue to spurt its hot load deeply into her rhythmically squeezing pussy, their thrashing bodies locked together for all eternity. Then that disappeared as well, and all that remained was darkness.