Brave New World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

"Roy?"

As he slowly opened his eyes, he realized that he was lying on his side. It was dark, and stars filled the black expanse above. Reesh was sitting on the ground next to him, looking dazed. He didn't know the woman who sat on her knees in front of him.

"Here, drink this," the woman said, holding up a small bottle containing a clear liquid. He tried to raise his hand but discovered that he couldn't. She held the bottle to his lips and he managed to swallow some of the liquid. It tasted sweet and strange.

"Wha..." he managed.

"What happened? You loop-locked."

"Huh?"

Reesh slowly turned to him and blinked.

"It's a very rare thing," she said, her voice raspy and weary. "Almost mythical. Our nanotech sets started to oscillate in sync and we set off each other's orgasms in an infinite loop."

He looked at her blankly. His mind seemed to have shut down.

"It would have gone on indefinitely until sexual exhaustion killed you," the woman in front of him said, "if it weren't for the fact that all nanotech has a safety built in. It cuts out if you spend too much sexual energy for too long. You passed out and the hab's computer system was alerted when the medical monitoring subsystem registered it as a potential emergency. Fortunately you were within range."

Reesh nodded, and he saw she held a vial similar to the one from which he had just drank. "That wasn't entirely by accident, Deenah. I made sure of that when I choose this spot." Her smile drooped with great weariness. "Best to be safe."

She turned to Roy, who slowly sat up as some of his strength slowly returned. "Roy, this is Deenah, one of my colleagues in Medical."

Deenah nodded. "I was on duty when the alert came in, so I came here to find you both passed out mid-coitus. From the monitor data it was clear what had happened." She smiled. "Congratulations, I guess."

Reesh chuckled softly. "Yeah, I sure wasn't expecting this..."

Deenah looked at her curiously. "What... was it like?"

Reesh looked thoughtful. "You know how it feels when you start to orgasm... The onset of the first peak when it radiates outward from your clit, and then it hits you and you feel the start of the first orgasmic contraction?"

Deenah nodded.

"That's how it felt, but it went on forever, and getting more intense every second. That's the best way I can describe it.

"Wow..." Deenah said softly, looking awed. She was slender, with long brown hair, brown eyes, a sweet pair of firm-looking, medium-sized breasts with dark brown nipples, a tight butt and the folds of her hairless pussy hiding almost modestly between her thighs. Roy rather liked the way she looked, although she couldn't hold a candle to Reesh' luscious, goddess-like beauty. For the first time in a long while he felt himself blush.

"Don't be embarrassed, Roy," Deenah said. "I'm a medic. There's nothing here that I haven't seen before."

Reesh nodded. "That's true, Roy. Deenah and I have worked together often, and a major part of our work in Medical is sex-related."

Deenah chuckled. "Yes, it usually seems to work out that way, doesn't it?" She held out her hand to Reesh. "Can you stand yet?"

Reesh took her hand and stood up, slowly. She looked a little wobbly, but she seemed alright. Her legs were wet, and rivulets of their combined juices ran down the insides of her thighs. As he watched, a fresh trickle of cum dripped out of her pussy. When he looked down, he saw that his entire groin was covered in it, too. The grass looked sticky where she had been sitting, a wet puddle glittering softly in the light of the stars above.

"Wow..."

Reesh nodded. "Yes... I think you must have pumped a gallon of cum into me before we passed out."

He tried to stand up, but a wave of dizziness hit him.

"Easy, Roy." Deenah held out her hand and steadied him. His legs felt like they were made out of jelly, but apart from that everything seemed alright. "Maybe you both could do with a shower," she said delicately.

Reesh laughed. "Or a bath." She looked down at the cum that was still running out of her pussy and down her legs. "If I know Vard and Tami at all, they'll be sitting in the pool by now, cooling off."

"Should we join them?" Roy asked.

Reesh smiled and nodded. "I think we should."

"I'll go with you, if you don't mind," Deenah said. "Just to make sure you're both okay." She put one hand on Reesh' shoulder, the other on Roy's. "Lead on, Reesh. I'm right behind you."

* * *

From the sounds coming from behind the bushes that surrounded the pool it was obvious that Vard and Tami were definitely not cooling off just yet. Tami's moaning and Vard's panting could be heard clearly over the sound of the small waterfall splashing into the pool. None of that seemed to bother Reesh, who led them straight through the shrubbery to the edge of the pool.

Tami was down on her knees, her hand between her legs, furiously rubbing her clit. Vard was behind her, his large cock pistoning in and out of Tami's ass in a rhythm that, by Roy's definition, could only be called workman-like. Tami's face was contorted in an expression of intense pleasure. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, a deep blush covered her cheeks, and she moaned loudly in sync with Vard's thrusting. Vard was perspiring heavily, droplets of sweat running down across his face, the expression on which clearly indicated how close he was to orgasm. Before long, Tami shuddered and let out a long, low moan in what was clearly a massive climax, and Vard's roar of pleasure followed right behind it. He kept thrusting into her until their mutual release ran its course, and Tami collapsed on her stomach into the lush green grass. Vard sank down on top of her, his cock still buried deeply in her perky bottom.

"I knew she would like that anal mod," Reesh said to Roy.

Vard opened his eyes and looked up. "Oh, hi, Reesh," he said casually.

Reesh smiled wearily, and Vard raised his eyebrows, looking more closely at her, then at Roy. "What in space happened to you two?" he asked.

"We loop-locked," Reesh said.

"For real?" Vard pushed himself up. "No kidding? Wow. Are you alright?" As he withdrew his now rapidly shrinking cock from Tami's rear passage it made a slurping sound, and a large gob of his cum ran out of her. Once again Roy was mildly surprised how little it bothered him.

Reesh nodded. "We're fine, Vard. Just exhausted. We'd sort of expected the two of you to be relaxing in the pool by now. Sorry to disturb you."

Tami opened her eyes and smiled happily. "No problem, Reesh. We're all among friends."

"Speaking of which," Reesh said, "Deenah here came to check on us. But with the two of you here I think you can get back to Medical now, don't you, Dee? Unless you want to join us, of course. You're more than welcome."

Deenah shook her head. "Thanks, Reesh, but I'm still on duty for another four hours. But if you and Vard aren't doing anything tomorrow, I'd love to help you do it." She smiled. "I've never felt that three is a crowd. As you know very well."

Reesh smiled. "Indeed I do. We'll let you know how tomorrow goes for us. You take care, Dee. And thanks for coming."

She stepped into the pool and waded a few steps until she was hip-deep into the water. "Let's sit down," she said, pointing at some comfortable looking rocks at the side of the pool.

Roy followed her. The smooth pebbles at the bottom of the pool felt good against the soles of his feet. When he sat down next to her, he found that the submerged part of the rock was shaped like a comfortable seat. He leaned back and, sinking back up to his neck in the pleasantly cool water, he felt himself relax. The surface of the water glittered with the reflection of the stars above.

"That looks like a good idea," Vard said as he held out his hand to Tami. She got up and the two of them stepped into the pool as well.

"So..." Tami said, sinking down into the water next to Roy, "What was it like?"

Reesh chuckled. "I guess that's what everybody wants to know. Okay, Tams. Think of it as ten or fifteen minutes of continuous orgasm until you pass out."

Roy nodded. "I've never felt anything like it."

"And you just kept on ejaculating?" Vard asked, with a certain amount of professional interest.

"Yes, and don't ask me how. You should have seen Reesh..." He paused and then slowly shook his head. "Holy shit. I can't believe I'm saying this."

Tami laughed. "Welcome to the new you, Roy. And yes, I did think that both of you looked a bit sticky."

"Gooey is more like it," Vard muttered.

"Okay, I get it, guys," Roy said. "Moving right along..."

"Of course those were not natural orgasms, Roy," Reesh said, somewhat clinically. "Our nanotech went into overdrive, including the components that boost your semen production between ejaculations." She paused, suddenly looking thoughtful.

"What is it, Reesh?" Vard asked.

"I just realized something." She looked at Vard, then at Roy. "It may actually have been my fault."

"How so?" Roy asked.

She sighed. "Do you remember I told you I cheated by taking a pill to tune my own orgasm trigger to your cum?"

Roy nodded.

"I wonder if that didn't have anything to do with it," she continued. "I'll have to look into it. Maybe..."

She was interrupted by a directionless *BONG!* that sounded over the pool. Vard looked up, eyes alert.

"Acknowledged," he said. A soft beep followed, then Kyo's voice.

"Sorry to interrupt, guys," she said.

"You wouldn't if it weren't really urgent, Ki," Vard said.

"It is. It looks like we've got a change of plans. The next drop for shelter one thirty three was scheduled three weeks from now. But the last drop ship that we sent off yesterday has crashed. Cause unknown, no casualties. But C4 has now rescheduled, and the next drop from here will go to one thirty three. And you guys have to be on it."

"Time of departure?" Vard asked.

"Eight hours, forty minutes," Kyo replied. "Time enough to prepare, but not much more."

"Thanks, Ki. We're on our way." He stood up, water running off his sculpted body. "Well, it looks like we'll be cutting this short," he said, looking at Tami and Roy. "Shall we go?"

Reesh looked up at him. "Roy and I need a minute."

Roy raised his eyebrows. "We do?"

Vard shrugged. "No problem. We have time. Coming, Tami?"

Tami took the hand that Vard held out to her and stood. "We'll see you later then." She blew Roy a kiss and followed Vard out of the pool and through the shrubbery.

Reesh turned to Roy.

"What is it, Reesh?"

She smiled. "First of all I wanted to make sure you're alright, after what happened."

Roy nodded. "I'm fine, Reesh. Just a little tired, but that's all. You?"

"I'm okay. But I don't mean just physically. What I'm getting at is that I don't want you to worry about your nanotech going haywire again. What happened is so rare that I'm sure we couldn't make it happen again no matter how hard we tried. But the intensity of the whole experience..." She paused, her eyes gazing in the distance. "I mean, I have never felt something this intense in my whole life... And I know I never will again. And if it's like that for me..." She bit her lower lip.

"If it's like that for you, what must it be like for an inexperienced yokel like me, you mean?" Roy asked, but his smile took any possible sting out of his words.

"No. I mean..."

"Yes, you mean," Roy said, smiling. "And I appreciate it, Reesh. Yes, it was incredibly intense and it was so good that we literally passed out from it, but I know it was a freak occurrence. So I'm fine. Honestly I am."

She put her arm around him and pulled him close. "I'm glad. Then there's the second thing... You see, I didn't want us to end on this note."

And he felt her hand on his cock.

"Reesh..."

"Ssshh..." She ran her fingertips across his balls, then took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it. He felt himself harden under her touch. His shaft swelled in her hand, pushing her fingers outward.

She stood up, turned around, put one leg across his lap and straddled him. He felt how she put the head of his cock against the entrance of her pussy. It only took a gentle push before he slipped in between those lovely soft lips. As she slowly lowered herself around him he slid deeper into her, her hot inner folds a wonderful contrast with the cool water that surrounded them.

When he was fully inside her she sat there in his lap, her hands around the small of his back, her glorious breasts right in front of him, just above the water line. He put his hands on those wonderful orbs and gently lifted them, their weight pressing against his palms. Her nipples grew hard under his thumbs. He bent down and kissed the upper curve of her breasts, then took one of her nipples, now hard as pebbles, into his mouth. He sucked it gently, running the tip of his tongue across it.

"Hmm... Yes..." she sighed.

Then she started to squeeze him with her inner muscles, the walls of her pussy massaging his rock-hard shaft. It felt wonderful. She caressed him with her insides in a way that he had felt no other woman do to him before. Or maybe it was just that he was so much more sensitive right now. He moaned softly.

"You like?" she asked, a mischievous smile on her face.

He nodded. "You're amazing."

She pushed herself up slightly, then sank back down on him, her hot, slick folds sliding down around his cock. His fingers found her hard nipples again and pinched them, rolling them between his fingertips. He put another kiss onto her glorious breasts, her nipples like granite under his tongue. She moaned as he gently bit down on one of them.

"Yes, Roy... Yes, like that..."

As he shifted his lips to her other nipple, he let his hands slide around her and down her back, until they held her soft, yet firm buttocks. They felt cool under the sparkling water of the pool. He squeezed them gently, then pulled them apart, and his fingers slipped between them.

"Yes..."

The tip of his forefinger found her rear entrance and started to play with it. He caressed it, teased it, and then slipped his finger into it. It went in effortlessly, and he silently thanked the nanotech modifications that kept her lubricated there to make that possible, even under water. She moaned softly. He moved his finger in and out of her puckered little hole, and she moaned again, louder this time.

"Yes, Roy, hmmm, yes..."

She started to rock her hips back and forth, and he matched her movements as well as he could, although he could not really thrust into her, sitting in his lap as she was. It was a delicious, slow thing, his hard cock deeply inside her, moving in and out of her only an inch or so. Then he suddenly felt her pussy grow tighter around him. The friction of her love channel gently sliding up and down his hard cock grew more and more intense, and he groaned with the delicious sensation.

Then, as before, he felt how a textured ridge of flesh deep inside her suddenly enveloped the sensitive head of his cock, caressed it, squeezed it, stroked it... The feeling was incredible.

"Oh my god, Reesh, oh yes, oh gods....."

He slipped another finger into her rear entrance and wiggled his fingertips, gently caressing her insides. Then he added two fingers from his other hand, pulling her buttocks apart with his palms, his fingers gently fucking her ass. Her breath came faster now, and her movements in his lap more insistent.

She continued to work on his cock with her inner muscles, and within moments he felt himself on the brink of orgasm. But the nanotech held him there, on that delicious brink where all thought ceased and where only the feeling remained...

His mouth found her breast again, stimulating one rock-hard tip with his lips, his tongue... He moved to her other breast, covered it with kisses, licked it, caressed it... He took her pebbled nipple in his mouth and gently nibbled on it.

"Yes, Roy, yes, there, right there..." Her breath started to get ragged.

As he gently bit down on her nipple, she moaned loudly. He bit again, harder this time. His fingers slid deeper into her rear. He rubbed her nipple with the tip of his tongue, pressing down on the hard nubbin as firmly as he could.

She let out a long, ragged grunt, and he felt how her anal sphincter suddenly clamped down on his fingers. Her legs tensed up, and he felt her pussy squeeze his cock as she came.

"Uuuunnhhhh... Oh! Yes! OooOOHH!!

She pulled him close, her thighs around his hips like a vice, and her contractions went on and on. When he felt her orgasm subside he bit her nipple again, and her next release hit her. He thrust into her as well as he could in his restricted position, and she howled as this second climax ravaged her, much harder than the first. He pumped his fingers in and out of her ass, prolonging her orgasm even further. Eventually the wave of bliss began to subside, and this time he let her come down.

He held her while she sat there in his lap, her arms aroud him, panting, until he felt her relax. She opened her eyes and smiled dreamily.

"Yeah... That's the stuff..." she said softly. She bent down and gently kissed his forehead. "Now..."

She squeezed his cock with her inner muscles. "I want to feel you cum, Roy. I want to feel your cum go into me one more time."

She held him close, the warmth of her body a wonderful contrast with the cool water. Her hair seemed to glisten in the light of the stars, and its fragrance mingled with the sweet scents of growing things and the night air. The inner muscles of her pussy, tight around his rock-hard shaft, began to work on him again, as she deliberately coaxed him on. He savored the sensation in his cock, his balls, his groin, as the nanotech mods kept him from slipping over the edge while his pleasure built and built.

"Cum for me, Roy..." she whispered in his ear.

And he let go.

His pleasure peaked, and his cock exploded in a blinding flash of orgasmic ecstasy. Currents of sexual energy ran through the shaft, jumping out the tip and arcing across the head and feeding back into his balls. He dimly heard himself scream, a hoarse, primitive sound that expressed nothing but raw feeling. His cock spasmed, forcing a massive, thick stream of cum into her waiting depths, followed by another spurt, then another. Her cry ran in his ears as his ejaculation set off another climax for her, and the force of their mutual orgasm transported them into that alternate realm where only the feeling, the bliss and the melding of minds exist, that wonderful realm where one cannot stay but only visit.

If it had not been for the buoyant water, Roy would have collapsed. The intensity of his orgasm left him completely exhausted, and Reesh was not in much better shape. For a few minutes they just sat there, his now flaccid cock still inside her, their arms around each other.

"Well, now you know," he said softly, when she finally opened her eyes.

She giggled. "Did you really think that that's all what this was about? Me wanting to find out if the chemical trigger was to blame for our loop-locking?"

He smiled and shook his head. "No. Not really. But at least you do know, now."

She looked at him, her eyes serious, even worried.

"I don't care very much about that right now, Roy." She paused, as if she was trying to find the right words. "Listen, Roy..."

"What?"

"Please watch your back down there, okay?"

"Of course, Reesh. Don't worry about me."

"I do, Roy. I don't want you to get hurt. So please come back in one piece, will you?" She smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. "We spent a great deal of time and effort getting you back on your feet, so please make sure you don't get your ass shot off or something, okay? Promise me."

He hugged her close. "I will be careful, Reesh. I promise."