Brazilian Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
Joan arrives in Brazil.
6.1k words
4.56
55.6k
17
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

by Dan57 with characters from Jill York

Joan arrives in Brazil

The plot from Susan and John series : Mr Gupta, the wealthy businessman had built his empire from scrap, starting from a small greengrocer shop in B'ham. He had slowly bought similar shops throughout England, federating them in a company that was powerful enough to build its brand new supermarkets where you could buy at bargain prices Bio food as well as ethnic food mostly from India. Mr Gupta has hired a brilliant staff member : Susan and her husband John. Mr Gupta had noticed the sissy tendencies of John. He had nurtured them to make Susan into his willing sexual slave. Susan's husband is now almost completely sissified, with breast implants, permanently wearing women clothes, and going to dance halls as Joan. Mr Gupta has proposed Joan a one year training in Brazil : far from his wife, he will be able to think of what he wants to do in his life : will he stay as he is or undergo complete feminization?

- - -

Joan's heart was beating wildly when he handed the travel tickets to a woman at the check in of the flight to Rio de Janeiro. It would be the first time in years he and his wife would be far away for a long time. Moreover, It would be a turning point for their marriage : Susan was leaving two days later for a several weeks travel with Mr Gupta. The Indian businessman had rather clearly announced his intention of breeding Susan in his home country! He was also quite broad minded as he had offered Joan to advance her the money for the operation that could make her legally a woman if she decided to take that option!

Mr Gupta had used some bribery to ensure Joan's temporary Brazilian papers indicated she was a single girl with no children. Susan has helped her husband to put on make up while Mr Gupta had personally chosen the outfit she would wear in the plane. There was no doubt for Joan when she had entered the Heathrow airport : for a full year, she would be a girl, behave like a girl, dance like a girl and take a modest part in the Carnival of Rio with one of the best schools of samba!

Mr Gupta had chosen for her a cropped orange T shirt that revealed most of her flat tummy, a flaring neon red miniskirt that danced around her hips and sandals with 5" heels that were opened in the front to show her painted toes. Joan was now used to wear very high heels. It gave her a very unusual gait with wobbling hips and rolling ass cheeks that made her quite attractive for men's eyes. This constant attention had been quite difficult for Joan to accept it at the beginning but now she felt quite at ease with it! A cardigan completed her outfit, just in case the air conditioning in the plane was too cold for her. Joan had been surprised when Mr Gupta had insisted for her to put on undies : a half bra and a g-string. Globally, Joan was certainly the prettiest girl in the plane. She looked fresh, bubbly and the two men who were standing beside her in the waiting line felt quite lucky to be able to chat with such an attractive girl!

Joan felt so excited having played a trick on Susan and on Mr Gupta. They had been completely flabbergasted when Joan had French kissed in public Susan who was wearing a saree as Mr Gupta had insisted she got used to wear one at all times to get in the mood for their trip to India. Indian girls are usually quite shy if not really prudish and having an English looking girl kissing a girl in saree straight on open mouth was an unusual exhibition that was sure to attract general attention. Mr Gupta was less happy with it : he considered Susan as his own property, his girlfriend and he disliked when Joan was touching her or even had a moment alone with his wife. But he couldn't make a scandal in the airport!

Joan then turned toward the Indian businessman. She placed her arms around his neck and gave him a very sensual kiss on the mouth. Mr Gupta gasped in surprise : he was certainly the only man around knowing that Joan wasn't a girl and they never had had any contact that would have any sexual connotation! Joan perfectly knew that Mr Gupta had certainly gay Indian friends and that he would retaliate against Joan by inviting a few of them to meet Joan but her apparent exuberant femininity would hopefully scare them away! Moreover, Joan wouldn't meet Mr Gupta again for a full year and then he might have forgotten her little prank!

- Do you want a seat on the window side or the aisle, Miss?

- I don't care!

Joan walked past the control check point to the gate on her boarding pass. There were plenty of people travelling to Brazil today! Joan sat in the lounge, reading newspapers that were offered for free. Over the loud speaker, she heard her flight number being called for boarding. Quickly, she folded her newspaper, gathered her things, checked her make up in the mirror of her purse in a very womanly fashion. It had become progressively instinctive, just like scanning shops for interesting clothes or shoes, beauty parlours and such things. Then, Joan made her way down to the plane and then to her seat. There was a girl already sitting on the window seat. She was weeping and Joan felt instantly sorry for her. The third seat of the row was soon occupied by a smart man in business suit.

As she sat down, Joan's skirt rose high on her thigh. She didn't mind having it a little high, and she didn't care how much leg she was showing. She now loved to see men and women ogling her shapely legs, her round butt or her pert tits, and her heart jumped in her chest whenever she caught a woman leering at her! John had been irreproachably straight but Joan was much less sure of her position : she was still interested by girls but she enjoyed giving a hard on to men around her. If she had been really a girl, she would have been definitively bi. She loved teasing men, she had enjoyed giving an open mouth kiss to Mr Gupta but she couldn't imagine getting more intimate with a man, ANY man!

Joan turned toward her neighbour who was still weeping. Taking her most suave voice, she whispered to her ear :

- Hello, dear! May I ask you why you are weeping so loud? Have you lost someone in your family?

The girl lifted her eyes toward Joan, and her weeping was soon replaced by plaintive sobs. Joan wondered whether it was really an improvement! But the girl seemed ready to transform her distress into words...

- It's... It's my husband! We had decided to make a tour in the lakes district in England. We had decided to make a tour there a few years ago for our fifth wedding anniversary. We should have made an outing there on boat today but my husband told me this morning he felt tired and wanted to stay in our hotel for the day. He apologized and told me he didn't want to make me lose a single day of our vacations. I finally agreed to leave him alone but I was so preoccupied by his tiredness that I tripped on a stone. I decided to return to the hotel to take a shower and change clothes. I was quite happy to surprise my husband coming back so early! Unfortunately, when I opened the door of our bedroom, I found my husband quite occupied fucking one of the hotel maids. She had just her skirt bunched around her waist and her top lifted above her breasts. Her bra, her knickers, her shoes and her hose were scattered throughout the bedroom!

- And you just took your wallets and left...

- Yes! I was fortunate to find a bus direct to Heathrow and a place in this plane. I am going back home and will file for divorce as soon as I am in Rio! This son of a bitch must be waiting for me at the hotel, hoping I will come back, soothed and ready to accept his affairs with girls!

- You did the right thing, pet! That will teach him a lesson! Shouldn't you pay him back in kind?

- Certainly but I would tell him he has been a cuckold only after the divorce but I would need a very discreet man that would do the job and never brag about it!

- Luv! It would be so much more humiliating if you told your cheating hubby that you have preferred a girl's love to his "virile" services. Who knows, he may turn gay!

- You... Do you really think that he would be more severely hit?

- Most men would be, that is sure!

- Then, I would like to try it! That would serve well that bastard! But who?

- Shhhh! Stop arguing and enjoy! By the way my name is Joan...

- My name is Barbara!

Joan bent toward her neighbour and covered Barbara's gaping open mouth with her lips... Barbara had wide open eyes, completely taken by surprise but she cooperated as completely and eagerly as she could with Joan. They were completely to the back of the plane on the last row of seats and nobody cared about what they were doing! Joan was fast retrieving his manly customs of being the boss with a girl. Mr Gupta had needed all the weight of his experience to make John surrender to him so completely!

Joan's experience when he had been John, a guy extremely proud of his cock, was fast coming back to the surface. Her right hand cupped Barbara's left breast over her blouse and bra. Joan was feeling a stranger girl's tit again and it was so good to seduce a girl once more and so weird, doing it while wearing a skirt, a blouse and high heels herself! her excitement soon got the dimension of a major earthquake! Barbara's head was turned towards Joan with her whole torso turned towards her. Her hands were up on Joan's shoulders, and her boobs were pushed forward, completely offered to Joan's touch!.

Barbara glanced up and saw the hostess coming toward them. She immediately turned away from Joan and sat back in her seat, pushing Joan's hand hastily away from her with a shrug of her right arm. Shit! Barbara turned her back toward the window, trying to hide her confusion. The hostess asked whether they needed anything. Joan declined the offer but Barbara asked for a comforter. When she was cuddled under it, she took out a hand and grabbed Joan's to draw it under the comforter. Joan discovered that Barbara had opened her blouse and pushed it aside to expose her bra! She seemed quite eager to let Joan feel her tits! Joan placed her hands over her boobs, making Barbara gasp when she started fondling her breasts. The Brazilian girl was very hot! She offered her mouth again to Joan who didn't need a further go on signal to start exploring the deepest recesses of Barbara's oral cavity...

Joan was keeping an eye for their male neighbour. He had turned slightly his head toward them and he had seen the two girls exchanging lascivious kisses but he didn't appear shocked in any way. He had a fine smile and seemed to be approving the girl's boldness! He just sat down in his seat on the aisle. He placed his right hand on Joan's thigh, just above her knee. With the summer warm weather, Joan wasn't wearing hose. It was the first time she had a stranger man making a pass at her. It was so weird but Joan was also very proud that the man thought she was really a girl! She gently pushed the hand away, not looking at the man, and crossed her legs. Her skirt rode even higher. The Man started to rub the bare expanse of her thigh. Joan kept talking to Barbara, and soon placed her hand on the top of her spread legs, imitating what the man was doing to herself!

Joan ran her hand over Barbara's bare outer thigh, pushing slowly the hem of the girl's skirt up. Barbara kept looking ahead, eyes wide open. She leant backwards on her seat and lifted her buttocks from the seat to help Joan lift her skirt even higher, up to her waist. The view of the man was hampered by the comforter but he had followed what the two girls were up to. He bent down to reach for Joan's ear, nibbled at her ear lobe. It launched waves of thrill to Joan's mind...

- Kneel on your seat! You'll be more at ease to play with your girlfriend and your ass hole would be ideally placed for me!

The man was certainly right but the idea of being buggered by a man was revolting for Joan! She turned toward him so hastily that their mouths came in contact. He dropped a little peck on them before Joan pulled away from him :

- A finger in my ass if you want but nothing more!

- OK, OK! I was ready for much more but it will be safer that way! Just let me see what you are doing to that girl!

Joan turned toward Barbara who finally nodded her agreement. She let the comforter slide down to the floor. The man watched Joan's hand slip under Barbara's skirt, deep between her legs. Joan's hand had reached up to the crotch and Barbara was happy to receive it! At least, she wasn't trying to push Joan's hand away and she was quite aware that a stranger man was watching them!!! She was ALLOWING Joan to feel her pussy and her tits and she was probably enjoying it! It was Barbara who reached for Joan's head and French kissed her passionately...

Joan arched her back still turned toward the man. He sucked his finger to lube it and shoved it deep into Joan's puckered ass hole... Susan had often shoved her big strap on dildo into her husband's ass hole and it was now well reamed. A finger hadnothing to frighten Joan but the idea of having a man's finger drilling into her back passage was so thrilling that Joan moaned when the man entered her to the hilt. He moved his finger in and out of her ass hole in rhythm with what Joan was inflicting to Barbara's pussy!

Joan had now three fingers of his right hand into Barbara's tight quim and was pushing a finger of his left hand into her arse hole. Barbara grimaced as her husband had probably rarely explored that tight channel. The man bent down and asked Joan!

- I have a terrible hard on! Could I caress your breasts? I would like to maul them seriously! It would be fine if you helped me to reach my release when you have finished with your neighbour girl!

Joan was dizzy with the onrush of events : a guy was fingerfucking her ass hole and wishing to play with her tits. He would probably ask afterward for her to take his cock in her hands or worse in her mouth! That was something she would never have thought imaginable and acceptable for her! She had never been interested by man to man relations, even though her more and more complete feminization and the general acceptance of her being a pretty girl made such an outcome more and more unavoidable! She nodded to inform him of her acceptance. He moved immediately his hands to her sensitive udders and started to pull at her nipples, making her moan in pain but also in bliss : she loved to have her nipples tortured now!

Joan was applying the same treatment to Barbara's tits. The woman had groaned at the beginning but now she was enduring the sweet torture with her mouth gaping open and her head thrown backwards. She didn't care anymore of the man watching her or of the hostess coming to stop her lewd show! A girl was feeling her in public, fondling her pussy and her tits but Barbara wasn't removing her hands, she was enjoying what was done to her! For their spectator, the two girls were just sluts, lizzie sluts!

Barbara reached a mind boggling climax and fell back on the seat exhausted. Joan was left alone to deal with the man. He had two fingers deep in her asshole and was alternating pressures and pulls on het tits.

- Now your hands are free to operate, slut, take my cock in your hands and show me how you can make a man cum!

Joan encircled the man's cock with two fingers, caressing his chest with her free hand. He seemed to enjoy it as he grabbed her hair to force her head toward his and kiss her violently, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. Joan squirmed under him but he was so much stronger than her! The friction of Joan's fingers on his cock was sufficient to make him cum on Joan's fingers. He fell back on his seat, drawing the comforter on his body to hide his cock. Barbara yelled and hastily put on back her undies, then she rearranged her clothes but she made a mistake and put on Joan's knickers in her haste! Joan used a napkin to wipe her fingers clean. She had made a man cum in her fingers for the first time in her life and she felt it just another step in her feminization. She wouldn't make a habit of it but if could be fun from time to time!

Joan realized the mistake of Barbara and just folded the undergarments in her pocket. She was accustomed to live with her bottom naked under her outer garments. She just told Barbara about it, telling her that they would wait for the night to change in the toilets, two hours later. The incident made Barbara laugh. She was quite happy having cuckolded her husband with a pretty girl like Joan and she intended to do it again later. Perhaps, she could also ask the man whether he would be interested, too! It would be pretty good for her to wipe out the memory of her son of a bitch husband!

For dinner, they decided to swap seats, with the man sitting between the two girls. He couldn't ask for a better situation : he could place his hands behind their shoulders and grab one of their tits in each hand and he had just to tilt his head to drop a kiss on their necks, to nibble their earlobes or ask for them to offer him their mouths. Even Joan who was the shiest of the two girls by far French kissed him as often as he wanted! When the lights in the cabin were dimmed at last, Barbara stood up and took Joan's hand to lead her toward the toilets. She winked toward the man, asking him to guard the door and wait ten minutes before joining them in the toilets. Barbara pulled down her knickers and handed them to Joan with a guilty look.

- I fear that I frigged my clitty so often that your knickers might be damp, Joan!

- Never mind, Barbara! I'll stay naked underneath until we are arrived!

- Where will you stay in Rio?

- In a boarding house near the business school I will attend for a year. It's near Ipanema beach...

- I live nearby, one mile from there. You could come and stay with me, Joan!

- If you are going to divorce your husband, I don't think it wise!

- Don't worry, Joan! I'm far richer than my husband! I will hire the best barristers in the country and I will milk him dry! If I have an English guest, he won't send me a siceiro (killer) to murder me before the divorce : too dangerous for him!

- Then I accept your proposal, Barbara!

Joan bunched up Barbara's skirt and hauled her on top of the sink. Barbara opened her thighs wide to expose her pussy to Joan's shining eyes. Joan knelt between her new friend's legs and started to lick her pussy for heaven's sake. Joan had a very clever tongue, having a long experience of making his wife Susan and her mother Elizabeth cum, discounting several less assiduous partners. In a few minutes, Barbara was rocked by a tremendous climax; the first of many! Barbara was soon in a total haze from too much pleasure. When their male friend entered, he wanted to place Joan on the sink beside Barbara. He would certainly discover that Joan was a crossdresser but Barbara came to her rescue!

- No, Sir! Let Joan in peace. I need your help! My husband has scandalously cheated on me with an English maid ten years older than I! I need to avenge myself : please, fuck me and dump your load in my pussy! I want to cuckold him so often that he will have problems entering the judge's offices!

- Then I have to oblige when a lady requires such a service from a true man! Joan, maybe on another occasion!

Joan was quite relieved but she lied to the man :

- A pity! I would have enjoyed making such a handsome man cum in my mouth and in my pussy!

In truth, Joan would have found it terribly difficult to receive him in her pussy as she had still a cock that was presently safely hidden against his crotch. But the man seemed to gobble her words and feel quite proud of having seduced another girl : men are so gullible when they deal with a pretty girl! Barbara seemed quite excited as she made the man fuck her pussy (with a condom, of course), then her ass hole before finishing him in her mouth. Each time, she asked Joan to take with her cell phone revealing pictures she could send later to her soon to become ex-husband, to inform him of his misfortune!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12