Brazilian Discovery Ch. 03

Story Info
Partying in Copacabana.
5.8k words
4.57
17.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

By Dan57 with characters from Jill York

Chapter 03: Partying in Copacabana

On the Ipanema beach, Barbara and Joan were joined by Tereza and Consuela. The beach was less crowded than the Copacabana one. Tereza pulled down her shorts and her T-shirt to appear in a quite hot red bikini, an uplift bra that was supported only by a band around her neck that connected with a ring between her breasts. The top of her tits were shamelessly exhibited! Even Joan thought it rather daring and the bottom was so low cut that you would be ready to see a glimpse of her twat! Of course her crotch was perfectly shaven, as smooth as a baby's butt! Joan knew that Barbara's pussy was equally neat as she had shaven herself her friend. Barbara had offered the same service to Joan who had sucked her friend to climax twice in a row.

Barbara had telltale rings around her eyes but she hadn't even tried to conceal them. When Consuela inquired about Barbara's health, pointing out to the black rings around her eyes, she designated boldly Joan :

- Here is the responsible of my fucked out appearance! Joan is the best pussy licker I've ever met! Try her and you will keep her between your legs : she can make you cum again and again until you beg for mercy!

- Hmmm! I volunteer to test her abilities, darling!

- Wait until we are back home, Consuela!

- Couldn't we throw dice to know who will have her first, Barbara!

- Don't worry, Tereza! Joan is quite resilient. I could also lend you a huge strap on dildo and have you bugger her while she makes Consuela cum wildly. I'm sure it will make her tongue even more active!

Joan was now used to be the subject of discussion between Barbara and her friends. She enjoyed making girls cum and was now ready having girls bugger her with a dildo. She was adamant she didn't want any man to have intercourse with her, outside fugitive pecks on the tips, friendly pats on her ass or squeezes of her boobs! She was quite aware that many boys would love to be sucked by her luscious mouth or have their cocks squeezed between her firm tits but that would have to remain one of their daydreams! When Barbara had just hinted that Mr Gupta might be queer, Joan had been quite upset. She remembered his horror when she had kissed him with open mouth and the occasion when he had fucked Susan lying on his back. Mr Gupta could have fucked John quite easily but he had abstained to do so! He wanted to humiliate John, not rape him and Joan was immensely grateful for it!

The four girls took shelter under a large umbrella on Ipanema beach. They spread their beach towels on the sand, with Joan and Barbara in the centre and Consuela and Tereza on the sides. There was a bit of a discussion to decide who would be beside Joan. Consuela uncovered a white bikini that contrasted sharply with the dark chocolate hue of her skin. Joan had never seemed a so small thong. The string disappeared completely between her buttocks to reappear just to cover her slit! The fabric was so thin that Joan would have sworn she could have seen a single hair on her pussy! The girls begged Joan to coat their bodies with sun tan lotions and give them a nice massage on their backs. Joan couldn't do less than oblige them!

After dozing in the warm sun just slightly could down by a mild beach breeze, the girls started to play together, cuddling more and more languorously against Joan. They kept caressing her ass or feeling her tits and rubbing their palm on her tummy. When Joan got aroused by their lewd ministrations, they often planted a deep kiss on her lips and squeezed her tight ass. These playful games soon were not enough for them and they asked to return to Barbara's condo. They climbed in the lift and their kisses became instantly hotter as no strangers could see them! Joan was in a whirlwind of hot lips and wandering hands. She would have stayed in the elevator for hours!

They shed off their T-shirts as soon as they entered the apartment but they decided that Joan would help them out of their bikinis. As most of them had tied knots on the hips or behind the neck, Joan had just to untie their bikini tops and let them fall to the floor. When the four girls were topless, Joan was asked to untie the knot of their bikini bottoms but, in order to make it more interesting, they tied Joan's hands behind her back...

- How am I supposed to untie your bikini bottoms?

- With your teeth, silly girl!

Joan hadn't noticed all of them had retied their bikinis with a different knot. Joan had just to take one of the tails in her teeth and pull on it. The knots were thus extremely easy to undo. The girls giggled happily when their asses were offered one by one to the appreciation of their friends. Soon the only one still wearing her bikini bottoms was Joan : she hadn't retied her knots and she would be in big trouble undoing the knots of her own bikini! Barbara pushed her to lie on an armchair with her arms still tied to her back! Joan's head was hanging on one side of the armchair and her crotch was on the other arm with her legs hanging freely. Barbara told her she shouldn't move : she was in perfect position for the next steps. Joan wondered what Barbara had imagined!

Barbara positioned her pussy directly in front of Joan's mouth. The English girl immediately started to lick greedily her clit. Barbara closed her eyes in bliss and encouraged Joan to do her with even more appetite. She finally climaxed noisily. Barbara then put on the big strap on dildo and told Joan to part her legs wide and to arch her back to offer her ass hole to her cock. The astute position of Joan completely concealed her hidden cock. Her ass hole was oppositely totally exhibited. The other girls gasped when they saw the huge dildo Joan was expected to accommodate. Barbara turned toward her friends :

- Who would like to grease this magnificent cock? Without lubricant, I fear that our little Joan would be split in two!

Finally it was Tereza who won this privilege! Barbara slowly skewered Joan with her monstrous dildo. Joan didn't beg for mercy nor screamed when she was entered in full. Barbara told Consuela to place a pillow under Joan's tummy to lift her body from the armchair. When it was done, she commented :

- Good, Consuela! Now you can maul Joan's tits as much as you want while I bugger her with all my strength! Then we will switch places : Tereza will play with Joan's tits while Consuela buggers her! Then it will be Consuela's turn to drill her dildo into Joan's arse while I play with her tits! Afterward we will let our dear friend rest a bit. She needs to be fresh and ready when she enters the Marabunta dance hall!

Joan really needed the rest : her ass hole was really sore after the three girls had ravaged it with the big dildo Barbara had chosen. When Joan woke up, Barbara and her friends pampered Joan to prepare her for the next night. Tereza prepared a hot scented bath and Consuela offered her a full body massage : she covered Joan's body with lavender essence before taking off all her garments. She started to rub her tits over Joan's body from her neck to her feet. Joan had closed her eyes in bliss. She had never felt anything so sensual in all her life. Then Tereza was replaced by Barbara who made Joan turn on her back. She started to massage Joan's breasts with her own. The two girls exchanged hot kisses until Barbara moved to lick Joan's navel. Tereza and Consuela started to lick and nibble Joan's nipples as soon as Barbara had stopped mauling them. Joan was in heaven!

The four girls arrived at the Marabunta around 11 PM. Barbara had just allowed them to take a hamburger with a bottle of water at a nearby fast food as she wanted all the girls to be light and sober for the night events. The Marabunta was already crowded. Joan was wearing a black bustier dress, while the other girls had chosen light coloured dresses, pink for Barbara, light blue for Tereza and zebra striped for Consuela, still to show off their dark skin. Joan had dared them not to wear undies under their dresses but they finally agreed just not to wear bras. The four girls had very perky breasts that didn't really require support. When they danced, their breasts kept wobbling and jiggling quite attractively and the guys started to really court the four girls, offering them drinks ant doing their best to be favoured with another dance. They were very popular with the guys soon, never having the opportunity to sit down!

At midnight, the DJ announced the first Marabunta dance. Joan immediately started to dance in rhythm with the music. Her partner of the previous dance spooned behind her, grabbing her breasts from behind. Joan gasped as he was really squeezing her tits but she started to giggle and laugh as he was joking in her ear. Consuela reached for the guy and seized shamelessly his cock as she danced, clearly announcing her intents. Another guy took Consuela's tits in his hands and started to maul them. Consuela seemed to enjoy his ministrations. Joan couldn't see whether Barbara and Tereza had found a place in the chain following her but she enjoyed leading the group and waving her arm up to beat the tempo!

After a few minutes, the DJ announced that it was time to get to more serious activities! He warned the dancers that the lights would be dimmed in two minutes, initiating the count down! At zero, the lights were almost completely shut off and Joan felt the hands of the guy behind her letting free her boobs. She turned to see in the dim light, Consuela leading the man toward a free settee in the corner of the dance hall, hidden by a fresh water aquarium with a couple of piranhas. She didn't want to waste such an opportunity.

Joan gasped when a hand seized her and pushed her toward a door. That was not what she had been told : she wasn't game in this game but she relaxed when she saw that it was Barbara. She had a nice guy on tow and she laughed with a joke he was telling her. They found a room with several tables. Two of them were already occupied by couples fucking as if it was their last night on Earth. Barbara told Joan :

- Joan, I want you to be the one who will remove my knickers so that Toma will be able to show me if he is worth of my attention. Would you help him to put on a condom? He is already a bit tipsy!

Joan would have to touch the man's cock but she decided it was acceptable : when she played rugby and cricket, there have been brawls and bedlams in the changing room! She knelt to pull down Barbara's knickers... Why for God's sake had she dismissed the idea of not wearing any undies when they entered the Marabunta cabaret? Barbara threw them aside, indicating she would not need them any more! Joan stood up and popped open a condom. She rolled it expertly along the man's shaft and she pulled away to let them enjoy one another. She strangely found it extremely arousing to watch her friend Barbara being fucked mercilessly! Barbara's partner bent down and kissed Joan on the lips. She was too bewildered to react but Barbara did it for her :

- Will you fuck me, now or do you prefer my friend Joan?

The guy apologized in a muffled voice and turned toward Barbara, telling her to get ready for the fucking session of her life. Joan's heart was pounding in anticipation of what was about to arrive in front of her eyes. She had never witnessed a girl being fucked by another guy with herself in woman's clothes! Barbara flabbergasted Joan when she announced that she wanted her to help Toma's cock into her pussy!

On the verge of fainting, Joan took the man's cock in her hand and pointed it into Barbara's perfectly shaven pussy. Barbara had closed her eyes and Joan placed the man's dick head at the entrance of Barbara's wet slit. She gave a gentle slap on the guy's ass and the cock gently slid down between the moist lips of Barbara's dripping wet pussy. His hard cock sunk slowly into Barbara. Joan was fascinated by this new experience. Her cock tickled in its hideout as if it was really concerned by the action!

Barbara was dancing with more and more enthusiasm around the big cock impaling her. She had an impish huge smile on her face. At this moment, Joan would have killed to be at Barbara's place! Her friend was quite aware of what Joan could feel at this moment. She couldn't prevent herself from teasing her friend :

- Oh my god, Joan! Aaahhh! You couldn't believe how I love to be fucked by this nice cock. Ooohhhh! Toma's cock is so huge! He is about to split me in two! Aaaarrggghhhh! It's so good! Wouldn't you like to try Toma for the next dance? Yessss! I'm cummminnngggg!

There was a mirror in the room and Joan could see the mask of jealousy on her own face as Barbara joyfully bounced up and down on Toma's cock. Joan made a great effort and retrieved her wits to bend down. With a wide grin on her face, she reached out and took Barbara's right breast in her mouth while she fondled the other one in her hand. Joan was back again in known territories, playing with a girl while she was fucked by a man, just Susan was replaced by Barbara and Mr Gupta by Toma!

Toma lifted Barbara's left leg and placed it on his right shoulder. He skewered her mercilessly, pushing his cock deep into her. Barbara screamed when he hit her cervix. He left her right leg slide down from his hip to the ground and started to pound into her with even more energy! Her body was shaking wildly as he thrust rapidly into her totally abandoned pussy. Joan reached down and fondled Barbara's deserted hard clit. She remembered how Susan loved to be treated in similar circumstances and she considered that Toma was outrageously selfish but perhaps John had been already deep in his mind a sissy, more concerned by girl's problems than by his own? Barbara nonetheless cried in pleasure as Toma fucked her hard.

Joan was panting in rhythm with Barbara. She was cumming wildly. Toma was deep inside her when he exploded, filling his condom with his hot load. The wild spasms of his cock pushed Barbara once more over the edge. Her whole body shook around Toma's cock as she planted her nails in his back, drawing rivulets of blood. She screamed out loudly :

- Yess, oh my god! Yes, Oh Shit! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Toma!

Toma clearly wanted to prolong the bout. Whenever he felt about to cum, he pulled out, just leaving the tip of his cock inside Barbara's pussy and froze. His cock rapidly deflated and Toma could resume his wild humping of Barbara's pussy. Joan thought he had cummed violently and wouldn't be able to get another hard on so soon but facts proved her wrong : in just a few minutes, Toma was again royally erect. Barbara begged Joan to do something to make him cum as her pussy was becoming rather sore! Joan hesitated and finally made her fingers into a ring around Toma's cock. The tightening sensation on his throbbing cock pushed him over the edge and made him cum hard. Joan promised herself that she would never go further in that direction. Toma would probably tell his friends that Joan had made him cum as it seemed that Barbara wasn't very versed into wanking her partners!

Toma pulled out and removed his rubber. It was filled with a white gooey. Joan whispered to Barbara's ear.

- Is he clean?

- I don't know! It's the first time I meet him, then better discard his condom but you should start to secure a safe source of sperm with a guy who would fuck you exclusively! Sperm is rather good for your skin and when your throat is aching... I ate a lot of it from a nice girl in England, a gift from her lover who happens to be also my boss and I loved it. The skin of my belly and thighs has never been so smooth and shiny!

- Then why don't you find a nice guy for you, here in Brazil?

- It wouldn't be fair for him : I will leave in a year!

- You could marry the guy and stay in the country!

- No, I think I will rather return to England:

- Suit you, Joan but thank you for the help : I rarely had such a mind blowing climax!

- Happy to have been of some help, Barbara!

They returned to the dance hall for other sambas and various Latina dances Barbara and her friends patiently taught to Joan! For the second Marabunta dance, Joan was placed behind a guy but she didn't take his cock in her hand. The guy seemed sad and dejected by her rejection but he would have been even more disappointed if Joan had led him to a quiet place! She was nonetheless enjoying her evening. Barbara had told her friends what Joan had done : Tereza and Consuela insisted for Joan to accompany them. Tereza chose another room similar to the one in which Barbara had received her first suitor but Consuela led her guy to the small yard behind the cabaret with a few palm trees. She leant against the trunk and lifted the hem of her dress. She seemed to have gotten rid of her knickers during the previous Marabunta dances. She locked her ankles behind the man's guy and let him fuck her silly against the trunk.

A moment later, the couple turned and pressed their flanks against the tree. Joan immediately caught the opportunity and started to lick Consuela's butthole, Consuela seemed not used to receive such a torrid caress and she screamed in pleasure. Her lover was startled and blew his load all over Consuela's juicy pussy, belly and tits. Consuela was so sad of this premature ejaculation that she burst into tears. She suddenly lifted her head and searched into her bag. She took out a nice looking double dildo and she proposed Joan to share it with her. Joan couldn't accept as it would reveal she was a transvestite but she offered Consuela to use the sex toy in another way that Consuela had apparently never imagined.

One of the dildos went soon deep into Consuela's pussy. The second one was dangling from her crotch like a real cock. Joan took her buttocks in her hands and parted them as wide as she could to offer her anus to the glorious looking poker. Consuela was afraid by the risk of injuring Joan as the dildo was so much bigger than the one she had stretching her pussy. Joan dismissed her concern and impaled herself on the dildo, just as if it was quite normal for her and it was, as Mr Gupta had forbidden Joan to fuck his wife Susan in any circumstances. He had just forgotten to forbid Susan to have any intercourses with her husband. Since then, Susan had buggered Joan every night, usually twice everyday and Joan had come to enjoy it tremendously!

Joan wedged the tip of the dildo against her anus and bore down on it/ Consuela could thrust directly back into Joan's wide open ass hole. Discovering it was so easy, she pounded Joan's butthole again and again. Their bodies were locked in a lewd dance and desire overwhelmed them. At that moment, Joan felt completely a woman! Joan turned toward Consuela and their lips locked in a torrid French kiss none of them wanted to break... Consuela's breath became short and her pussy started to spasm when she was deep inside Joan's ass. She watched Joan's proud tits rocking back and forth as Consuela rapidly pounded her spread open ass. The two girls came together in a mind blowing orgasm. No one would have doubted he was watching two girls having their fun together!

When Consuela dismounted the dildo stretching her pussy, the other extremity stayed in Joan's ass hole. Before Joan had time to pull it out of her butt, a hand covered hers. She lifted her eyes and discovered Tereza who had bunched up her dress above her tits. The fabric was so taut that it stayed in place without further intervention on her part. Tereza aimed the dripping dildo to her own pussy. Joan had a weary smile. She was exhausted and needed some rest but she knew that Tereza wouldn't accept to have her desire denied. Joan had allowed Consuela to fuck her. There was no reason she wouldn't be afforded the same pleasure! Joan was a delicacy that should be shared by as many girls as possible! Barbara, Consuela and Tereza had felt the hot fire burning in her body!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12