Brazilian Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan was so much exhausted that Barbara and Tereza had to help her strip to get in bed. She was the only one who came back wearing her knickers. The other ones were lying on different places in the Marabunta cabaret. There was usually an auction on the next day where the knickers with the sweetest fragrances were offered. They usually finished covering the pussies of the auction winners' girlfriends with the absolute order to wear them without cleaning them for the next week, pure sex spoils!

Joan slept straight until 9 AM in Barbara's arms. The Brazilian girl was growing more and more deeply fond of the English transvestite. Joan was doing her best to act at any time like a girl, to speak like a girl. She may have been tired to death on the previous evening, she had insisted on shaving her whole body before going to bed, just in case Barbara would want to caress her at any time during the night! Barbara had prepared a nice breakfast for them both. They did justice to the meal. Then Barbara dropped a bombshell :

- Now I would like you to consult Dr Pinheiro : he is a renowned specialist of transsexuals!

- But I don't want to be castrated, Barbara!

- No need to : he can help you during the transition and you don't need to have anything definitive done!

Joan shaved her body and took a long time to apply her make up : she wanted to give a good impression to this specialist! She wore a silk blouse and a skirt that went down to three inches above her knee. She had never worn such a long skirt! The doctor took a long time to examine thoroughly Joan's body :

- The mammary implants have been perfectly placed : your tits appear completely real even during palpation! And I have never seen such a sophisticated cock cage! Who is the designer?

- I don't know : my boss has provided it to me!

- Most of my patients would love to have such an understanding boss! Did he try to get advantage on you? Did he try to use you like a girl?

- Never, doctor! He is only interested by true girls!

- Quite unusual! Coming back to your case, you have told me that you are totally forbidden to act like a man and you intend to obey your boss!

- Yes, doctor!

- Then, I would suggest you to start hormonal treatment : you will have quite fast improvements of your situation : the hair on your chest, legs and arms will progressively disappear. You will be able to shave, let's say, once a week!

- No more! That would be great : it's becoming a nuisance when I spend a whole night with another girl... But would there be any consequences with the hair on my head?

- Don't worry : the hair on your scalp will just grow thicker and smoother. You may end up with a mane that will reach down to your mid-thighs! You'll be the star on Ipanema beach with a body like yours and a luscious hair!

- Do you really think so?

- I'm sure of it, Joan! Another effect will be that your erections will become less frequent and less important. It's transient : if you stop the treatment, it will return to normal in six months or around! Your testicles, your balls if you prefer, will also shrink down to half their size but the eventual return to their initial size may need more time, up to two years. Your genital parts will be easier to hide and a cursory groping may not reveal your true gender! It may help a lot in your situation!

- OK, doc!

- I don't press you for a decision, now! Think carefully of what you want to do in your life and inform me if I may help you!

- Thanks for everything, Dr Pinheiro!

As they walked home, Joan felt so happy that she stopped in a shop to buy two flashy bikinis, starting a collection like many girls in Rio : Barbara had thirty six of them, Joan had counted them but Tereza had told her she had more than sixty ; a whole wardrobe of them! Barbara organized a great show of the clothes she thought would suit her. Joan remembered that during the beginning of her marriage with Susan, John accompanied his wife to try new garments and he was pretty bored. How Susan would react if she witnessed Joan trying maybe twenty bikinis and parading in them to admire herself in a mirror. Barbara did the same and the two girls enjoyed themselves greatly, giggling and laughing like teenagers!

They even tried mix-n-match with the tops and bottoms and took pictures to remember the most attractive combinations. Some were so daring that a girl wearing that outfits would have shocked many people in Brighton and led the wearer to police station for indecent exposure but Barbara told Joan that, there in Rio, nobody would emit the smallest reproachful comment! To prove her point, they just covered their bikinis with a loose sundress and went to the beach. When they uncovered their bikinis, suddenly several men who vaguely knew Barbara went to salute her and chatted with the two girls! Barbara had been right : nobody seemed to resent them wearing such skimpy swimwear. They were even invited for a party of beach volley! They had a whole swarm of spectators, eager to watch their boobs wobbling seductively as they competed for the ball! Joan finally liked to exhibit her body to the eyes of so many leering guys and girls!

Some of the guys came with drinks and sodas were apparently reserved for underage children. After an hour in the hot sun and a few drinks, Joan was starting to get dizzy and decided to make a dip in the Atlantic Ocean to cool off. Barbara agreed to the idea and jumped up to follow Joan. The English girl was accustomed to the quiet waves of the Mediterranean Sea or the just a bit rougher ones in Brighton.

The surf in Rio beaches was surprisingly rough and the swells crashed ashore with a force Joan had never felt. Barbara explained to Joan how to enter the waves : as the slope of the beach was rather strong, you have to plunge under the wave when it starts foaming and is ready to crash. The diver was always rocked wildly by the currents. Barbara reappeared to the surface laughing happily. When it was Joan's turn to try it, she filled her lungs and she surfaced too fast. Barbara told her not to inflate so much her chest and plunge deeper!

- You have no one to seduce in the surf! Use such techniques only to seduce a guy on the beach or during parties, Joan!

After a few moments, Joan played in the waves like a local! She especially enjoyed having the surf massaging her breasts. Her nipples had swiftly grown hard and stayed so as long as she stayed in the water. She giggled each time the bubbles caressed her body from her toes to her nape! Past the breaking waves, it was pleasant bobbing quietly in the swells. Joan tried floating on her back but the current pushed her ashore and a wave broke on her. She emerged spitting out sea water, a bit dismayed of having let the wave surprise her. Barbara was laughing :

- Waves are here more violent that those you have in Europe. You'll need some time to get used to all the habits of Brazil but I am sure you'll find it difficult to return to England! Here is life, youth, sex and pleasure with unbridled lust. You'll find life in England boring in comparison!

Joan had come to Brazil one month before the beginning of her courses, in order to be fully acclimatized to the country. She had learned Portuguese language in England but chatting with Barbara and her friends helped her getting really fluent in no time. She was quite proud to be able to speak with the old corset maker when they returned to her workshop. The corset was ready for her. As she had been told, it was a really simple device without extra padding or possibilities to attach stockings or dildos as Barbara had asked. The corset maker explained to Joan everything she might need to know :

- You will put on the corset and we will gradually tighten it around your body. The strangest feeling for you will come from the fact that most people breathe through their belly. Your chest swells up only when you are producing a big effort, running or exercising. The corset will completely block the possibility of abdominal respiration! That's why many women faint when the corset is tightened for the first time. You'll have to get used breathing differently : less air and shallow breathing! It will make pant continuously but it will also make your boobs to quiver in the most enticing way! Your boyfriend will certainly enjoy it and he will bore you down to wear your corset more often!

- I don't have a boyfriend!

- When the guys will discover your hourglass hips, they will turn around you like mosquitoes! In a few months, you'll come back to me to have another, tighter, corset made especially for you! The tighter the corset, the more attractive you'll feel : it's very addictive!

The corset was so tight that Joan had to suspend herself to hooks on the ceiling so that the corset could be pulled down to its definitive place. Then the tedious task of tightening it could start. Joan could feel her breathe becoming more and more laboured. The corset was slowly tightening around her. She could feel already the terrible pressure on her hips. Barbara had come to sustain her. She marvelled :

- It's far from finished but your waist is already cinched tighter than I ever was even when I attended my first official party. I'm sure that if you wear this corset at the Marabunta cabaret, you might get raped during the first dance!

Joan was now panting, desperate to get enough air. She understood what the corset maker had implied when he had said that most girls fainted on the first time they tried their new corset! Her tits were wobbling like doves as her panting was becoming more laboured. Her belly was now tightly locked in the corset and her internal organs were tightly squeezed. The corset maker stopped for a few minutes to relax her fingers. She gave Joan a few useful hints.

- When you'll wear your corset, you won't be able to eat anything : sip orange juice or sugared coffee not to starve, drink a lot and try to lie down on a settee, a bed or anything as often as possible to facilitate the blood circulation. This corset is so tight that I advise you not to wear it two days in a row : two days per week would be quite good! For the other days, I may propose you a less demanding girdle or a waist cincher. I have a very beautiful one made with the finest kidskin...

When the corset was fully closed, Joan felt she was locked in a vice, completely unable to move. The corset maker gently told her it was a quite normal reaction : her body would soon mould itself in the constricted space it had been given. For the next weeks, it was important to keep wearing it two times a week for a minimum of eight hours. She took a tape measure to show Joan and Barbara how much her waist had been cinched ; from two feet and ten inches, it was now reduced to two feet and five inches...

- If you wear it regularly, Joan, I am sure we could reach the two feet barrier!

Barbara whispered to Joan's ear :

- Wouldn't Mr Gupta love to encircle your waist with his two hands? He would be proud of you!

- Certainly, Barbara!

But Joan was at this moment imagining Mr Gupta showing off Susan sporting the swollen belly of a eight months pregnant woman along with Joan with her new wasp like waist! Their boss would certainly enjoy it! That was impossible : even if he had already impregnated Susan, She would deliver in nine months and Mr Gupta would leave her some time to recover! Joan just feared that he would decide to knock Susan up again just before Joan's return! An ultimate humiliation for him : he could always pretend the first baby had been conceived when he was about to leave but not the second one!

(To be continued with Joan's encounter with her professors if I receive a good response to this new series)

12