Brazilian Discovery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Joan wanted to change positions and let Barbara take her doggie style. A few years before, she would have never imagined she would ask a stranger girl to do her that way but a deep need had risen in her loins. Barbara giggled and told her :

- Go right ahead, baby!

Joan got on her hands and knees on the settee and parted her legs as far as she could to show Barbara her complete submission to her friend's will. The Brazilian girl began to kiss her with the same avidity a man could show! Joan had turned her head and playfully chewed on her partner's lower lip. She was openly teasing Barbara on purpose to fuck her with even more violence.

Barbara was on her knees behind her lover and started rubbing her stiff rod between Joan's buttocks. She continued running her dick head around Joan's hole for a long time before finally easing it into her puckered hole. Joan was clenching her buttocks around the thick dildo, just as if it were a real cock. Her grip was so fierce that she moved it inside Barbara's love hole and her partner moaned in ecstasy at the same rhythm as Joan's enamoured moans. Joan would have loved their action to be picked up with a camera. She would have sent the porn movie to Mr Gupta. Her master would have certainly enjoyed it!

Joan could envision Mr Gupta watching the movie on the big armchair in the living room with Susan busy licking his cock... She would have her back turned toward the TV set and she wouldn't be able to watch her husband wearing an impossibly tight corset, in full girlie's attire but she would be able to hear Joan chatting with Barbara or moaning while the Brazilian girl reamed consciously her bum hole! What was funny was that Joan thought of her Indian master during all the lascivious moments and to her beloved wife Susan only during calmer instants : was she in love with Mr Gupta? After thinking to it, Joan concluded that her bonds with him were just submission but those with Susan hadn't changed : pure unadulterated love!

Barbara decided to change once more positions : she made Joan turn around and place her bottom just at the edge of the settee. She wanted to try another position she had always found deeply arousing : she put Joan's knees over her shoulder and stood up to lift her buttocks from the settee. Joan's ass hole was nearly perfectly aligned with Barbara's menacing manhood. She bent down and took a big lump of cold cream she smeared on the rigid cock to the intense relief of Joan who feared to get hurt if her ass hole was overstretched. She thrust the hard dildo back into Joan's now totally relaxed buttocks. Grabbing around her friend's thighs, she fucked her hard, listening the smacking clash of her body against Joan's buttocks. Joan's nice tits swayed and rocked back and forth with each thrust. She clenched her butt cheeks as Barbara was increasing even more the speed of her in and out feverish moves!

Joan may be highly worked out but she still minded about Barbara. She reached under her belly and started rapidly rubbing her friend's clit, feeling the tiny hard bud swelling even more. Barbara soon let out something half way from a scream and a moan and her entire body rocked under a devastating climax. It was sufficient to make Joan cum too. She marvelled she now didn't need any more to be wanked before she cummed. Just having a big dildo up her arse and Barbara reaching another tempestuous release was now sufficient to make her cum : her feminization was continuously getting deeper and more elaborate : she dressed like a girl, she looked like a girl, she felt like a girl and now she cummed like a girl! Was another step possible? Joan was surprised once more when Barbara pressed one of her faked testicles, causing a jet of white semen to douche her bowels! This time, she managed it more cautiously than on the previous occasion. She didn't empty completely her tank. Barbara pulled out, made Joan on her back and blew the rest of her sperm load across Joan's still heaving belly and splattered her gorgeous tits.

As soon as she had finished blowing her semen, Barbara rushed forward to lick the hot cum all over Joan's body!

- Joan, you have the most exquisite girl I could ever imagine! I would like to eat you out everyday!

- Who prevents you to do so, luv! Just ask and I will open my thighs just for you, whenever you want. I intend to remain in Brazil for the next twelve months and afterward, you are rich enough to come and visit me in England! I will be always proud to entertain you, especially if you are ready to accept my Master, Mr Gupta, to watch us!

- God! From what you tell me, he must be a real pervert!

- Isn't it the case for most adult men, except zealots and eunuchs?

Barbara just nodded and didn't emit any more comments. The next months were full of new discoveries for Joan who received her definitive corset, lined with the finest silk. She had come to enjoy wearing it and every time Barbara took it out of the closet where it was stored in the morning, Joan knew she would have to wear it until the evening and a wide smile appeared on her face. Once, Joan knew she had a three days holiday ahead and Barbara usually organized a big party with several of her female friends. All of them would bugger Joan, usually in presence of their mates. Joan was ashamed having to receive a dildo in her ass and another one in her mouth in front of these men but she now knew better than to rebel. If she dared to try to resist, Barbara just used a tawse on her buttocks and back. John would have probably gone berserk from such a humiliation but Joan just submitted and let the girls used her body just as they wanted.

All the girls used now the special dildos devised by Barbara with one of the balls filled with real sperm that Joan had to swallow or receive in her bowels... Barbara told to her girl friend that she would meet another of her friends. She wanted to present Joan to him and his own girlfriend... The visit was no sufficient reason to deny Barbara's friends the pleasure of fucking Joan. When Barbara greeted them, Joan was licking Tereza's pussy while Consuela was fucking her ass. She had Tereza's thighs tightly clasped around her head and she wasn't aware of the arrival of their guests.

When Tereza reached her final climax, Joan slowly disengaged. She lifted her head and stopped dead. Five feet from her, she discovered, sitting on the best armchairs Mr Gupta. He was watching Joan with a triumphant smile! To his right, Joan discovered the familiar face of her beloved wife Susan. His heart jumped in his chest. There was no way around the fact Joan still loved deeply his spouse! She blushed when she realized the spectacle she was offering to Susan : cum was seeping from her distended ass hole and dripping from the corners of her mouth. She looked like she was in the midst of a gangbang!

Joan then realized that Mr Gupta had his hand in a very possessive gesture on Susan's belly. She gasped when she realized it was neatly swollen : Mr Gupta appeared to have reached his goal to knock up Susan during their trip in India. A pang of jealousy rocked his heart! Susan was watching her husband with apparent indifference and it was a terrible heartbreak for Joan! She watched Susan with burning eyes. His wife returned the gaze with surprise. Her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when she realized that the girl in the middle of the scrum in front of her eyes was John, her husband! In three months, the hair had grown longer and more luxurious, the skin had turned smooth, really girly and the smooth body of a girl had replaced the masculine muscles. She was afraid Joan had decided to accept the definitive operation that would have transformed him into a girl without even informing his wife of his decision!

Mr Gupta had had the same idea : he had in front of him a true girl, not a man! She was wearing a tight corset that enhanced her narrow waist and her delicious buttocks. Even her boobs appeared enhanced! If he hadn't known exactly what Joan had been, his former employee could have sexually interested Mr Gupta! Most men he knew would enjoy being seen in public with such a sexy girl! He grabbed Susan's hand and squeezed it to mark his total victory! When she looked at him, she was haggard and desperate and that made him quite happy : she couldn't keep any hope to retrieve her lost husband! Mr Gupta turned toward Barbara and spoke in English. None of the other girls were really fluent and they couldn't follow their exchanges :

- Miss Barbara! Thanks you again for having invited us to watch the marvellous changes you have offered to Joan! I never thought you would convince her to get castrated...

- But Joan isn't castrated, Mr Gupta! She has just received feminine hormone treatment! It changed her appearance but the transformation is totally reversible with time!

Suddenly, victory had changed sides... Gupta was disappointed and Joan was deeply elated but the Indian man was man enough to bite the bullet and fight on. He proposed Susan to put on one of the strap on dildo Barbara had bought. He dropped his dhoti to the floor and wanked himself. The other girls had gasped when they had discovered his triumphant manhood and they had formed a circle around him. Having six pretty girls wiggling her hips around him had nothing to deter the Indian man and his cock swelled to impressive dimensions! Joan kept an eye on him and was afraid Mr Gupta had decided to bugger her but he grabbed a glass and discharged his load into it. There was so much sperm that he was able to fill the reservoir ball of Susan's dildo. He used the rest to fill another dildo he handed to Barbara. He whispered to her ear and she nodded immediately.

Barbara was quite dominant and Susan instinctively obeyed to her orders without difficulty :

- My dear Susan, Mr Gupta has told me that back in England you used to bugger regularly Joan! Now I would like us to share our nice friend : with the magic of these superb dildos, we are now transformed into men with raging phalluses : we need release and Joan is there to give us the relief we need! You take her ass and I will use her mouth!

Joan knew that the sperm reservoir of both dildos were filled with Mr Gupta's seed and that sperm would be soon sprayed in her holes, but everything considered, it was less shameful than being actually penetrated by Mr Gupta himself. She opened her mouth to receive Barbara's cock while Susan entered her back passage with the ease offered by practice. The two girls were spurred by Mr Gupta's encouragement and did their best to make Joan cum. They kept playing with the girl sandwiched between them, using sweet perfumed oils to massage into her shoulders, her belly, her thighs or her tits until Joan could feel herself getting turned on.

Barbara gently flicked her tongue back and forth across Joan's nipples and kept this up till she was getting really excited, despite the fact that Joan tried desperately not to respond to it. But Barbara and Susan were too expert at it : resistance was hopeless! Joan yielded to the two girls' effort and cummed violently. She was now used to reach orgasms like girls, not like a man and she had come to enjoy it tremendously! She closed her eyes in bliss as another Earth shattering climax rocked her body!

Now the other girls had formed a circle around Joan to watch her being banged by Barbara and Susan. When she reached her third climax in a row, Barbara told Susan to press the left ball hanging from the dildo she was using to fuck Joan. Susan's sissy husband screamed in disgust as Mr Gupta's hot sperm was spewed in her bowels and she was forced to swallow another load. It was done : Mr Gupta hadn't actually fucked Joan but she was now soiled, ass and mouth, with his fresh sperm! The worst for Joan was that Susan had been the witness of her degradation : she had watched her master filling the balls with his seed and she had spurted it into Joan's ass! It was just horrible but Joan felt uncannily aroused!

Meanwhile, Barbara's friends took turns entertaining Mr Gupta. With his usual sadistic trend, he had told the girls to come to him accompanied by their husbands or boyfriends. Mr Gupta had stripped them naked, handing the girls' clothes to their mates before taking them in his powerful arms. His pleasure was to skewer the girls' pussies with his huge cock in front of their mates. He commented to the poor men about the tightness of the girl's pussy and about the time she would need to be able to accommodate her usual lover again. Some of the girls were very tight and Mr Gupta enjoyed terrorizing the girls as they impaled slowly on his cock, telling her that now they would be so totally overstretched that they would never resize to receive them!

Finally all the girls enjoyed being used by Mr Gupta and afterward, they organized a wild party every month on the day of Mr Gupta's visit that came to be known as Gupta's day among their small group... The girls always arrived at the party wearing Indian clothes : the skimpiest choli and some rich saree that Joan had taught them to wear properly. They danced for the pleasure of their mates and their own, of course. Afterward, they usually ripped off Joan's garments and double-teamed her, wearing Barbara's famous dildos. Just Mr Gupta's sperm was replaced by their own boyfriends' seed, a very secondary point for Joan!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12