Brazilian Wax in a Small Nail Salon

Story Info
Waxing salon trip and I am naked in public.
860 words
4.14
42.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did something new. I got my penis waxed. I had been thinking about it for some time. I like to keep myself well groomed all over. I am 5'7" and in very good shape. I'm an athlete. I didn't know if any of the waxing salons catered to men. I drive past a strip mall with a nail salon on a busy road on my way to work each day. The sign in the window says they do hair, nails, and waxing. I decided to stop in ask at the front counter if they did bikini waxing for men. The answer was yes. I thanked the woman at the desk and told her I wasn't ready but I'd return. I left but planned to return in a few days.

I came back a few days later and asked if they could fit me in for a waxing. I was nervous about being naked in front of the waxing attendant. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. It felt like a visit to a doctor's office, but the focus was going to be on my penis and the area around it. Little did I know what I was about to experience. I expected to be in a private room. But they didn't have a room available.

It was in a small nail salon run by a few Asian girls. They led me to a table in the middle of the room. The table was behind a white screen that was about 5' high and 5' wide. The girl just said take off your clothes and lie down. "Here?" I asked. She said it was how they did it, and not be embarrassed. She was smiling. I felt very uncomfortable. But I felt excited too. I was to be naked in the middle of their shop with just a small privacy screen shielding me. I think that everyone in the shop knew I was getting waxed as well. My heart was pounding and my ears were ringing. But I wanted to get waxed. There was something else going on with me. I felt a little turned on. So I did it. I stripped and lay down on the table.

The waxing professional stood behind the screen but could look over the top. She asked if I was ready and came around the screen. She walked up to me and began examining me. She was moving my penis around and asking what I'd like done - like it was normal business. Her sister came around the screen several times to ask her questions. They both looked at me lying there naked. The sister pointed at me and was asking questions in their language. I was getting more excited and my penis was getting hard. The whole scene was crazy. Then she started applying wax and things got even crazier for me. When she pulled the first wax strip up I gasped and maybe moaned a little. It hurt so much. The screen gave no privacy from sound and I could hear some women giggling on the other side. My waxing clinician pulled off another strip of hair from the top of my pubes and I flinched and gasped again. When I looked up, I saw a shocking site. One of the customers had come up the screen and was looking at me.

The other customers were able to walk over to the screen and look in at me. When I noticed there was someone there, she said "excuse me" as if I she were embarrassed. I was so embarrassed but I said it was OK. I didn't really mind letting everyone see me. I was suddenly very horny, sitting there naked on display. I actually leaned back and pushed my penis forward and spread my legs wider. I don't know why, but I wanted to let everyone see me like that.

Several of the customers watched. I had a boner the whole time but the waxing lady didn't seem to mind. My penis was dripping precum which was awkward. I wanted to masturbate with everyone watching. At one point the waxing attendant had me hold my penis to the side. I stroked it a few times and more precum dripped from my tip. But I couldn't get comfortable and didn't dare masturbate. People kept walking into the store off the street. They would walk past the screen and see me there - lying with my legs spread, my penis erect, pointing up, and totally on display. And the Asian attendant ripping my pubes out by the roots. I almost came a few times while she was holding my penis. I really did want to masturbate but there were too many people watching me. It felt good to be nude in public. I never experienced anything like it.

When it was over, I got dressed quickly and paid (and gave my attendant a large tip). Then I left in a hurry. I felt completely humiliated walking past the other customers. But I was really happy. I can't wait to go back. It was the most exciting thing I've ever done.