Brazillian Punsihment

Story Info
A Brazillian gang shows an investigator not to ask too much.
4k words
4.28
35.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank Shepard a private detective who is trying to find his luck in Rio de Janeiro awakes in his bed during the day of Carnival, the sun's rays hitting his eyelids he turns himself over in bed and looks at the sky on this lovely day. His sky blue eyes thinking about what a horrible day to be a private investigator, his case was to find the little brother of some rich girl named Ariella Matos and remembers the day he first saw her with her dark mysterious eyes and long black hair wearing a red dress that left nothing of her lithe yet curvy form to the imagination and heels that seemed to make her smooth long legs even longer.

"Why bother," he says to himself for he does believe that all believes he will find is a corpse forgotten in some alley somewhere, but he would do anything to put a smile on sexy miss Matos face, she is sexy enough for him to take a job he doesn't want to do and she did say he could choose his payment he is hoping for cash but to just see her do a little striptease for him would be enough for him to take a third of his usual rates he jokes to himself, but no that wasn't him. Her little brother some brat named Carlos Matos who was trying to be more of a big shot than he was, Frank had found out that Carlos has been kidnapped by a gang called "The Queens" but barely any words about the gang other than that they are as beautiful as they are dangerous.

Frank walks up from his bed and takes a shower, he is an athletic man with black hair down to his shoulders with a large tattoo on his back of an angel holding a sword. After the shower he walks across the red carpeted floor with much wonder about what kind of gang The Queens are and where he could find them, someone in the city must know something perhaps he needs to find some other underworld criminals and ask them he does have a few contacts.

After putting on his white dress shirt and long black trousers and his black leather shoes he picks up his phone and starts making some calls, he gets almost no information on most of them but his final call is to another American called Anthony Smith who is an arms' dealer he gets something.

"Well hello Frank," Anthony sounds dangerous with his deep voice.

"Anthony I need your help," Frank said his voice is that of a good news reporter. "I need to know about a gang called The Queens."

"That is a dangerous desire, The Queens are a brutal gang who enjoy sex slaves more than anything, if they don't like you, you will either never be found or be found in some street corner crying about being raped by women, why would you want information about them?"

"Sex slaves huh interesting, you see I'm looking for a kidnapped young man anyway you can help me get to talk to a member?" "You're crazy Frank... I'll see what I can do, but if something happens don't say I didn't warn you, the Queens have no mercy."

"Don't worry Anthony, no one will even know you said something."

"I'll call you back," Anthony hung up quickly.

Frank sat on his balcony smoking a cigarette while waiting, writing down the few things he already knows on a piece of paper, looking out over the city as preparations for Carnival were starting he sighed he wanted to be there but work kept him from it. Then the phone rang the ring tone "Sweet Child O Mine" by the Guns N' Roses made Frank wait just a little to answer but then he answered.

"Frank it's Anthony," the deep voice sounded almost worried. "I have set up a meeting with you and one of the Queens."

"Wonderful news Anthony," Franks shouts in a very happy tone. "Where is the meeting?"

"You know where the Theatre Municipal is right," Anthony says quickly and quiet. "Meet her by the entrance in thirty minutes she'll be obvious." Anthony then just hangs up without saying anything else.

Frank makes it to the entrance of the Thearto Municipal twenty five minutes later and sees that in front of the large door stands a tall young athletic woman of that South American seductive beauty that any man can go crazy for with Daisy Dukes shorts with knee high leather high heeled boots, a black t-shirt with the word OBEY in large white letters cut to reveal under cleavage the shirt barely holding the heaving globes of her breasts a black cap with a golden crown on it, she has a holster on her naked thigh with a black pistol in it and a golden pistol tucked into the front of her waistband both pistols have white grips with glittering crowns and she has a horsewhip in her belt. Her hair is black with blonde tips and her almond shaped eyes are a dark emerald green with a midnight coloured smoky eye shadow, she smiles a full lipped smile at him and walks up to him.

"I'm guessing your the man who asks too many questions," her voice is overly feminine. "Walk with me."

"I just want to ask a few questions," Frank says and is about to speak more but the girls golden pistol is up in his face.

"I think you're going to follow me as far as I want," she has a wicked grin on her face. "Perhaps even do everything I ask of you."

Frank swallows and just nods, the girl giggles and urges him to move. Frank looks around to see if anyone even notices the fact that a girl is holding a gun in his face but everyone just seems to go about their business as usual, the girl just laughs and nods towards where she wants Frank to walk so Frank sighs loudly and starts walking.

Frank and the girl walks to an old run down van, the girl turns Frank around she is quick as a panther in her movement and bashes him in the head with the butt of her golden pistol and Frank is knocked out.

Frank wakes up by the sound of a water fall, he sees the girl now wearing a black lace and leather bra with white tassels that seems to be a size or two smaller than it needs to be underneath the water fall is a large white mansion by a lake, the girl comes up to Frank a giant bulge in her shorts that he can only think to be silencer he makes a grunt of panic and she turns around with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Please don't kill me," he says.

She looks down at him with a confused look on her beautiful face.

"Kill you," she says. "Why would I do that and what gives you that idea?"

"What else is the silencer for?"

She laughs a little wicked laughter and looks down at the bulge grabbing it and does three little squeezes on it and Frank sees it growing a little.

"You know what we Queens do with men who ask too many questions," she says biting her lower lip and opening her shorts as a long and thick hairless cock falls out of them. "Simple we rape them."

"Oh my god," Frank says to himself surprised that the girl in front of him is a shemale.

"Eleven inches when hard," she says sounding hungry. "You're going to take all of it and when I'm done you will beg for more, in fact you will not even see me raping you as punishment any more."

The Queen then holds the golden pistol to Franks head walking closer to him, her big she-cock bobbing up and down when she walks she places the cock on his lips and the gun to his right temple takes forth her whip and whips both his cheeks two times, laughing a cute little laughter but for Frank it is the laughter of pure evil.

"You can ask one question," she says slowly. "Then you will suck on my big meaty lollipop."

"One question," Frank says with a questioning tone but sees that the Queen gets an annoyed look and he doesn't want to see if she is going to shoot him or not. "Where is Carlos Matos?"

"He is being gang raped in that mansion," she says still laughing that cute laugh. "Soon he will be a cum dumpster and be renamed as Carla, now get on your knees and suck my big fat fucking cock."

Frank opened his mouth the shemale thrusts her cock into his mouth and he tries to copy what he has seen in pornographic film to the best of his ability she sighs.

"I know this is your first time sucking cock but it is called sucking for a reason stupid," she says. "Also use your tongue."

Frank too afraid to not follow did exactly as she said and she moans a little so he must be doing something right. Her cock fills his mouth and she thrusts once, Frank pulls back his head making a gagging sound.

"Good," the shemale says. "When I'm done with you that gag reflex will be gone."

She kept slowly fucking his mouth for some time and then she grabs his head pushing his mouth down on her cock and he feels her shoot creamy cum into his mouth.

"Now lets go down there," she says waving her pistol to signal him to get up from his knees.

The shemale takes Frank to the mansion one hand on her pistol and the other slowly stroking her cock as she walks. Outside the mansion doors stand two girls with the same caps as the shemale wearing long sleeved leotards of black latex with zip of gold and crowns in front of the nipples and combat gloves and thigh high heeled boots they hold some assault rifles and horsewhips hang in their belts, the women bow in respect to the shemale and looks at Frank with grins on their faces squeezing their groins and licking their lips he realises that they are shemales as well in fact they pull away the latex that covers their cocks and start stroking.

"You want some of our Queen sceptres," they both say with smoky voices.

Inside is a large room with a marble floor and white walls there are two rows of statues of women half of them have cocks and on the walls hang paintings of women and shemales raping men or loving each other and some of lone women in what looks like regal dresses Frank guesses that the latter paintings are probably of the mistresses of the mansion and leader of this gang, he then turns around the golden pistol still in his face he sighs and bows his head forward.

"What should I call you," Frank asks.

"Mistress Graziella will do," the shemale says as she stops stroking her cock that is now hard as a rock. "Welcome to the castle, where our dreams come true."

"So you are the leader of the Queens?"

"No I'm not," she says with an annoyed voice and Frank understand that he should not speak more unless spoken to. "Take of your shirt quickly and get on your knees." Frank throws the shirt on the floor and quickly gets on his knees and then gets four quick smacks from the whip on his back when he grunts in pain she jerks her cock a little laughing that cute but still very evil laugh.

"Frank you just offended our dear mistress," she says laughter still fills her voice. "That's very naughty of you, you must be punished." She gives him another smack from the whip and then walks close to him, very close in fact her cock is on his cheek and she whips him on the cheek with it making a fleshy slapping sound and then she shoves that cock into his mouth does four thrusts that goes balls deep and after she is done and Frank is gasping for air she spits down his mouth. Frank does not think himself to be someone to enjoy cock the fact that this cock is on a woman of such beauty as Graziella makes him almost turned on, the fact that this shemale is prettier than almost every normal girl he has ever met makes him lust more for her he thinks to himself and decides to not complain about anything she does, anything at all.

"Mistress Graziella," he says regretting he has said anything without her saying something first, she raises an arched eyebrow. "Can you start punishing me now." Graziella smiles at him and pulls him up from his knees and they both walk to a door that leads to the basement.

Frank and Graziella come down to the basement, Graziella points Frank to what seems to be almost an altar to some old forgotten god and she starts taking of her Daisy Dukes underneath she has a latex crotchless thong she walks away swinging her hips. Frank then sees another shemale come in, her dark skinned curvy figure dressed in the long sleeved latex leotard the ones at the door wore her beautiful face framed by black curly hair between her legs her long veiny cock stands stiff in salute and in left hand she holds a horsewhip that she gently slaps her right hand with. Graziella comes back also dressed in the leotard she has a knife with her and she starts cutting Franks clothes away Frank tries to protest but the dark skinned shemale shoves her cock into his mouth fucking his mouth so he can't, her cock is just as big as Graziellas so indeed Frank gags on it but this new beauty does not seem to care about it. Graziella shoves a long finger into his asshole Frank moans in confused pleasure and Graziella puts in another finger pulling them in and out, Frank moans more, the dark skinned shemale takes her cock out of his mouth so she and Graziella can listen to those moans. Frank sees that both shemales stand there jerking their big fat she cocks.

"Graziella," Frank says.

"Sex slaves only speak when their mistresses wants them to," the dark skinned shemale answers and smacks him across the face with her whip. "Now we are going to train you into a cock sucking whore who will ask for more when we are done." Frank could only look at her when she shoved her she-meat back into his mouth and he felt Graziellas cock against his asshole. "If you attempt to bite my glorious fuck stick I will punch out your teeth slut boy."

Graziella thrusts her cock up Franks asshole and he screams she keeps trusting hard and fast making Frank feels like someone is using a fleshy Jackhammer in his ass as pleasure and pain mixes in some mysterious way he can't stop himself from humming moans as he sucks on thick she-meat, Graziella and her companion both moan in pleasure and starts whipping his back with their whips.

"This is what happens when slut boys ask to many questions," Graziella purrs in between her lengthy moans.

Frank feels how his asshole tries to squeeze itself tight again but Graziellas cock is filling it so good, the pain is almost gone replaced only by pleasure, Graziellas cock must almost have been created for Franks asshole as he thinks that she fucks him so perfect and the way her balls slaps against hos body is almost to the point of being orgasmic, the shemale dick in his mouth expanding just a little as it's fucking his throat, he is starting to enjoy the taste of cock though he doesn't want to admit it and he thinks that he started enjoying the texture and taste of tranny cock in just the right time for any man should love sucking and worshipping she cock maybe these thoughts came to him a little too fast but maybe that happens to any man who ends up with a sexy shemales big fat wonderful cock in his mouth. Sophia grabs his head and fucks his throat and the way she thrusts makes him live the cock more and more, he moves hos tongue in the circular motions that he would want to feel during a blowjob and Sophia moans.

"Sophia do you want to try this sluts ass," Graziella asks with that evil little laugh she has.

Frank is quite happy to be able to breathe again as Sophia pulls her long cock out but he quickly wants to suck it again.

"Lets see if he can pleasure me better with his ass than he did with his mouth," Sophia laughs as well, a similar laugh.

As they start walking Frank looks at their beautiful cocks almost completely still in their gracious hip swinging movement. Sophia just pushes her cock right into Franks asshole filling his ass just as well as Graziellas did just moments before while Graziella starts slapping his face with her cock.

"Am I being punished just for asking questions," Franks words just comes out in between his moans.

"Yes," Graziella answers with laughter. "We have become feared for punishing people who try to find out too much about us and we want it that way." After she answers Franks mouth is filled with her glorious she dick and he is fucked from both ends being and he enjoys it more than he thinks he should.

"I enjoy you so much that I will make you my permanent fuck toy," Graziella says and laughs, to Franks ears that laughter has become sexy rather than evil now after he has heard it so much but he didn't want to be her permanent fuck toy but she fills his mouth with her glorious cock so he can't protest.

The two shemales keep fucking him, Frank squirms a little now and then as his ass is rammed by a battering ram of smooth girl flesh and he now feels long nailed fingers playing with his balls, then the cock in his ass is pulled out and he no longer have a cock on his tongue.

The shemales grab Frank and turn him around so he lies on his back then Sophias cock go in his ass again, thrusting faster and faster again like a fleshy Jackhammer the dark skinned girls face twists into some evil grin her cock feels good but Graziellas cock was so much better she really filled him in the right way, then Frank sees Graziella climb over him, her cock sinking slowly down to his mouth and he feels velvet lips around his own cock, a tongue moves over the tip in quick licking motions circling around and the slow strokes of Graziellas left hand makes the experience even more enjoyable it is a blowjob only an expert can give and Frank tries to copy what he feels on her except it's a bit harder than his body moves thanks to his ass being pounded hard by Sophias lengthy dark skinned cock. Frank cums into Graziellas mouth so she thrusts her cock down his throat and lets it stay there and Frank starts chocking and gagging a little and just when all air is about to leave him she takes the cock out. Sophias thrusts slows down and the dark skinned shemale moans still humping slowly. Graziella takes Franks cock out of her mouth and gets of just a little turning around then sinks her beautifully shaped ass over Franks face. Frank hears the shemales kissing each other Graziella jerking her cock and Sophia fucks his ass, but slower and slower Sophias thrusts become and she starts moaning louder and louder in between the kisses.

Frank wished he could see but all he sees is Graziellas ass sinking over his face feeling like a big heavy pillow made of flesh and he licks her hole good, she smells wonderful even her ass does and the way her ass seems to absorb his face into the crack tightening and tightening is amazing sure he will be smothered by her but still at the moment her sitting on his face is great.

The thrusting stops and Sophia pulls her cock out of Franks ass and Graziella stands up, Sophia shoves her big dick down Franks throat and humps just a little and cums thick ropes of cum down into Franks throat and she takes her she-meat out slaps him on the face with it spits into his mouth and walks away, Graziella laughs and thrusts her she-cock in Franks asshole and starts thrusting fast and hard.

"You're going to be my permanent fuck toy little cock slave," she says and once again that evil giggling laughter comes from her. "Understand this that you will never return home."

"No please mistress Graziella," he says even though he actually likes being fucked now and the fact that he thinks he has fallen a little in love with Graziella even though there is no logic behind his love but it is there and he is not going to deny his love for the sexy Latin shemale and he has decided that he is going to worship her, being a sex slave to her must be better than being a depressed private investigator.

Frank cries out in pain and fear and Graziella laughs and moans as she fucks him faster and faster and harder and harder her balls slapping him harder than he thought possible but still she keeps going. She then suddenly stops and Frank feels her cock pulsing and she starts laughing then give four quick and hard thrusts and then circles her hips and then stops just having her cock in there.

"Men are worthless to be anything else than fuck toys," her purring hiss so seductive yet horrifying at the same time.

And she starts with the fast and hard fucking and she starts whipping Franks back hard, every thrust of her cock gives a whack from her whip.

Everything that was pain about what Graziella does to him has now turned into ecstasy and he moans loudly in pleasure, no matter what happens now he does not care, this is what he was made for, Graziella leans over his back, her amazing breasts feels fantastic on Franks back it feels so good that again Frank cums, Graziella only fucks him more her she-meat going balls deep in Franks ass with every thrust and she starts moaning louder and louder, Frank even feels that the speed of her thrusts is going slower and slower it stops for a little.

12