Brea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are beautiful in every way, Brea." His face came closer to hers and his lips brushed the tip of her nose, and then her lips. Ray's hands came around to cup her breasts, and when Rob pulled back slightly, Ray used those hands to snug her back against his chest. Then Rob's lips were at her right nipple, sucking hungrily and licking. Ray's fingers were tugging and pinching her left nipple. Her back arched and her head fell against Ray's shoulder. His soft kisses landed like rain on her neck and shoulder, his teeth nibbled gently at her ear lobe. The contrast of the soft touch of Ray's lips and their avid assault on her breasts was almost unbearable. She was writhing, worried that she might hurt Ray, but he clung tightly to her and even chuckled when she moaned loudly.

When she thought she couldn't stand it a moment longer, Rob pulled back and his fingers tucked into the wide waistband of her pants. He paused there, not moving and she lifted her head to find his eyes on her, seemingly waiting for permission. She nodded, and immediately, he was pulling the stretchy pants down and off her legs. "Beautiful," Ray breathed in her ear.

"Wait," Rob said. "It gets even better." He twisted his fingers in her panties and again waited for permission. Brea was trembling in anticipation as she nodded. Rob went much slower this time, revealing her mound, then her pussy lips with such excruciating care that she wanted to scream in frustration. He must have realized because he laughed as he whipped the panties the rest of the way off.

Before her feet could land back on the couch, her legs were thrown over Rob's shoulders and he was at her pussy, his tongue teasing her lips apart. "Hey," Ray protested, "That's my job."

"I just want a taste," Rob assured him, his lips mumbling against hers. Then his tongue plunged deep, lapping at her and she gasped and writhed until he reached up to pin her hips. When he finally pulled back, he licked his lips and looked up at Ray. "God, she's so wet. This girl's gone way too long without good lovin'."

"Well, damn it, let me have a turn," Ray muttered.

"All yours," Rob agreed cheerfully, and suddenly both her feet were on the floor. Rob's strong arm had her about the waist, lifting and turning her as if she weighed nothing and then she was settled in his lap, feeling his erection against her ass and his hands massaging and teasing her breasts. Ray meanwhile had already positioned himself for a full frontal assault on her pussy. He licked teasingly at her outer lips, then began running his tongue up and down between them, occasionally with a whisper light contact on her clit that made her gasp and made him grin. She realized he knew exactly what he was doing to her. She also suspected he was waiting for her to beg for more.

"Please, Ray. You're torturing me here." She squirmed for added emphasis.

"Harder, faster or deeper?" he asked with a broad smile.

"All of the above," she moaned. She saw his eyes flick to Rob's, and his brother's hands suddenly moved from her breasts to grasp her thighs just above her knees and he was pulling them back and apart, thoroughly exposing her to Ray's exploring tongue.

Just as Brea began to feel vaguely embarrassed at being so exposed, Ray plunged his tongue deep inside her and the intensity of his warm, lively tongue in her tight, long unused pussy washed everything else from her mind. She rolled her head back against Rob. The corner of her neck and shoulder suddenly in range, he eagerly sank lips then teeth into her feverish skin. She began alternating between loud moaning and swearing. Ray moved from her pussy to her clit and began sucking and flicking with his agile tongue. It was only moments before she let loose with a strangled sob and was bucking against Rob's tight hold and Ray's persistent tongue. Just as she was starting to come back down from the explosive orgasm, Ray plunged a finger into her pussy and began working her g-spot until she was exploding again, her back arched almost painfully.

She had never come twice before, and was pretty sure that she was going to melt into a puddle as Ray pulled back finally and Rob released her legs and turned her head to gently kiss her, cradling her cheek in his large hand. When he finally released her from the kiss, she looked around to realize that Ray had pulled himself back into his wheelchair. "Enough foreplay," he stated. "Into the bedroom."

Brea wanted to say that if that was foreplay she wasn't sure she could survive the love-making, but she found herself scooped into Rob's arms and being carried along behind Ray's chair. When he sat her on the edge of the bed, she discovered he had also managed to carry her wine. He handed it to her with a wink. "You'll need this for fortification," Rob said.

"We intend to be merciless," Ray added, as he was already undressing. She watched with amazement as he easily shed his clothes then levered himself onto the bed. She also noticed the bed had already been turned down. Were they that sure of seducing her, or that hopeful?

She looked shyly at Ray as he leaned against a pillow at the head of the bed. "Is there something I can do for you?" she asked. It wasn't hard to see that his cock was somewhat engorged if not hard. He smiled sweetly and shook his head. "I wouldn't be able to feel it if you did. You can please me best by enjoying yourself."

"Oh, after everything you've done, I don't think I can possibly come anymore..."

"I don't take no for an answer," Rob said, crawling up behind her and nibbling on her shoulder.

She giggled at the tickle of his teeth. "Then what can I do for you? Do you want me to suck you off? I'm not very good, but..."

"Let me guess. You're dickhead ex told you that," Ray said, practically snarling.

"Um..."

"I don't want to take a chance on coming too soon," Rob interrupted. "I figure I can make you come at least two more times. Three if I set my mind to it."

"You're going to have to give her some time," Ray warned. "She's as tight as Uncle Scrooge."

"Fine," Rob conceded. "You get her ready and I'll let her show me just how crappy she isn't."

"I..."

"Shhh. Drink." Rob lifted her wine glass to her lips until she had taken several sips then stretched over and set it on the nightstand. He patted the bed. "Hands and knees. You just aim that pussy back there where Doc Ray can go to work on it.

Brea stifled another giggle, feeling somewhat silly as she tried to position herself with her pussy within Ray's reach. He helped her along, pulling her closer until her feet were up against the headboard he was propped up on. When he was satisfied, he nodded at Rob, who settled in front of Brea so that she could lean down and take his very large, very hard erection into her mouth. His cock was proportionate to his shoulders and chest, larger than any she had seen before, but she was determined to please him, to give back. "Have at it," he said with an encouraging smile, leaning back with his arms out behind.

Brea gently licked and teased the head of his cock, then chased it with her tongue when Rob used one hand around the base to tease her in return. When she finally captured it in her mouth she was rewarded with a contented sigh from Rob and a sudden finger in her pussy from Ray. She tried to concentrate on sucking and licking Rob, but it was very disconcerting to have Ray's long, thick digit freely exploring her insides and when he began rubbing the front wall of her vagina, it was like a mini-explosion of pleasure. She grunted in surprise, which seemed to please Rob. He flexed his hips to push a little deeper into her mouth, and rolled his head back.

Brea had just begun to settle into a rhythm of pumping up and down on Rob's shaft when she felt a second finger penetrate her pussy, then both were exploring every which way, occasionally seeking her g-spot, or pumping in and out, but she began to suspect that he was trying to avoid bringing her to orgasm; saving that for his brother. She couldn't believe the pressure that was building in her belly; that she could possibly become so aroused again, but she found herself pushing back against his fingers, seeking ever more stimulation. He finally slapped her ass cheek playfully. "I'm the doctor, here. I say when."

Brea moaned and Rob gasped, pulling himself free of her mouth. "Damn, woman! If your ex had ever made you moan like that, he sure as hell wouldn't have complained about your cock sucking." He flopped back on the bed dramatically. "I might have to take a cold shower."

"Man up," Ray said, sliding a third finger into Brea. She gasped and he stilled her. "Give it a minute. Your ex must have been puny, too, on top of everything else. Breathe, honey." He began rubbing her tailbone, which his earlier massage had indicated was one of her erogenous zones. When he began to feel her pussy clutching at his fingers, trying to pull them deeper, he nodded at Rob. "She's ready for you. Take it slow." He pulled his fingers slowly out, and she felt herself being lifted and turned again as if she was weightless. It felt like a huge empty hole had suddenly appeared in her belly, and her breath was coming in ragged gasps.

Still on her hands and knees, but now facing Ray, she felt Rob pressing at her pussy entrance. She pressed back, despite the pain as he stretched her even further, desperate to fill the emptiness. Suddenly, Rob grabbed her hips and pulled her the rest of the way onto the head of his cock. Brea sucked in a deep breath and held it. She lifted her head. Ray was staring at Rob, his eyes narrowed. Then he looked at Brea with concern. "Breathe, honey. In and out."

"I got this," Rob said, seemingly to reassure Ray. "Brea, I'm not going to move until you're ready. Okay? You just let me know." She thought she felt him tremble with the effort to remain still, though. But then, as suddenly as the pain had come, it was gone, and the desperate need to fill the emptiness was back. Brea shoved back as hard as she could, but she felt Rob pull back in alarm. "Brea, no! Take it slow. I don't want to tear you." She tried again, and he pulled back again, his grip on her hips now pushing rather than pulling.

"Slow, honey," Ray warned, reaching for her arms to pull her forward.

Brea shook her head in frustration. "I need you to fill me. I've been empty so long. Please, Rob!"

His grip on her hips tightened. "All right. I'm coming to you. Let me set the pace, okay? I'm going to push in a little farther, then back out. I'll do that a few times to spread your juices, then I will fill you. I promise. All right?"

Ray was gripping her arms now. "Brea," he said, trying to get her attention. She looked up. Sweat was dampening her hair, twisting it into curls. "His prick is almost as big as his ego. He knows how to do this right. Let him take care of you." She nodded, bracing herself against her own need.

Rob pushed in an inch, then slid easily back out leaving just the head inside. Her juices were spreading, coating his shaft. He took a few more inches in and out. Then he slowly pushed in until he reached the end of her. Brea let out a deep sigh. She had never felt so full and so fulfilled. He began moving in and out, slowly at first, and gaining a fraction of an inch in depth each time. Each time he reached the end of her, that magical feeling of being full and whole because stronger and that explosive pressure that had been building in her came closer to the surface. And then he was all the way in, his balls rested against her clit, his breath as ragged as hers.

Brea looked into Ray's eyes and he nodded and let go of her arms. Brea shoved back against Rob, even though there was no more cock to take in. He glanced at Ray then adjusted his hands on her hips. He pulled out slowly then slammed into her even as she slammed back to meet him. They were moving in concert then and Brea gasped each time his balls slapped against her clit. Rob struggled to contain his orgasm even as she struggled to release hers. Her eyes were closed tight, her senses entirely wrapped around what was happening in her belly.

All of a sudden, Brea became aware of Ray's powerful fingers. Two were massaging each side of her clit, in rhythm to the motion of Rob's strokes. The fingers of his other hand were pressing and rubbing the dimples beside her tailbone. As if an electrical circuit connection had been made, everything exploded at once inside her. She fell to her face on the bed and screamed into the mattress as wave after wave of orgasm shot through her very being. She was vaguely aware of Rob's rhythm faltering as he too came, but then he was pumping into her again, holding her hips up to his thrusts, trying to prolong her orgasm.

****

Brea awoke sometime in the early morning, spooned between the two men and feeling more complete than she ever had before. Her arm was around the man in front of her and she was totally embarrassed to realize she didn't know if it was Ray or Rob. It wasn't until the man behind her stirred and snuggled his knees up against hers that she could be sure. She smiled happily deciding it was a wonderful dilemma to have.

When they all finally pulled themselves out of bed a while later, and Brea had dressed and prepared to head back to her own apartment , Ray said, "You know, we eat dinner together every Friday night. If you're interested."

"It's a date," she said, whirling out the door with a bounce to her step.

12